Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 pm
((OOC: That's perfectly all right.))

When the new girl went running towards the psychotic man - and then past him - he never even blinked. His attention was on Cybil at the moment; the blonde knew that once he'd 'dealt' with her, if she didn't do something about him first, then Mark, Miranda and New Girl would be next.

"Miranda, go with the new girl," she directed flatly, watching Barbeque Fork Guy the whole time and dodging the waving, slashing fork. She didn't have to tell Mark what to do - she could already see him out of the corner of her eye grabbing something from what appeared to be a sports-gear table.

The man Elodie was helping moved dazedly with her. While she half-carried him, he babbled on, "I was askin' Mick there 'bout some new bricklayin' over at our place - the wife wants some new garden walls. An' he just stuck me! Mick, he's a nice guy. Dunno what's goin' on..." and he trailed off, looking even more bemused.

Cybil lost track of the fork for a split second, and that was all it took to have pain shriek into her system when the fork prongs ripped into the side of her abdomen. With a breathless curse, she leaped back, feeling them slide out again. Barbeque Fork Guy came on, a crazy grin on his face.

And Mark came from behind and slammed both hands into the back of the man's neck, dropping him like a stone.

Clearly, the boy had learned some dirty fighting somewhere.

"Cybil! Cyb!" He leaped over the unconscious man, dropping to kneel beside her. "How bad is it?" With no apparent self-consciousness, he pulled up her shirt to just below her breasts in order to reveal the wound - and it was ugly.

The blonde managed a smile. "Not too bad. Don't worry about me. Are the...everyone okay?"

"Don't talk," snapped Mark, sounding more authoritative than Cybil had ever heard him. "Don't say anything. We'll call the hospital, we'll..."

Cybil had shut her eyes and sighed. "Don't worry. It's...fine..."

"Cybil!"

((OOC: *allows response*))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:48 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Miranda hesitated, not sure if she should go. Elodie looked like she had the other situation well in hand. Her decision was made for her when she saw Cybil get hit. She raced to Elodie, telling her swiftly. "Cybil's hurt, and badly I think. I can take care of this until more help arrives. You've got to help Cybil, please. You have no idea how important she is." She pleaded with the woman. They couldn't lose Cybil. Not only would she lose someone she'd come to care for as a friend, they'd lose every chance they had against the Dark Ones. They needed all nine of the chosen and that meant Cybil too.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 pm
(Sorry for the wait again guys ^.^)
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie looked up from fastening the donut bandage around the still protruding knife. The man had spoken even though he really shouldn't risk any face movement; but she took the information gladly. She murmured to the injured man and sat him down again as she looked over her shoulder and saw that fork guy "Mick" was down and out. In general it did wonders to up her comfort level.

She looked up at Miranda as she came and explained pointing to the blonde girl who'd acted as distractor and general fork interceptor. She stood and looked around for her bag. Not finding it within her ten second scan she looked at Miranda instead.

Find a cell and call an ambulance, tell them to send three actually, and the cops, the 911 operator want will to know what went on and they'll ask you all the right questions so don't worry. Get this gentleman's name if you can, and maybe find a blanket to cover him with, do NOT let him touch or pull out that knife, and try to get him to talk as little as possible. If you need me, just yell."

Elodie ran over to Mark and the blonde girl, who were slowly being surrounded by the curious and generally useless.

Seeing the bloody fork on the ground and the placement of the wound Elodie grabbed for another dishtowel off of someone's table, completely ignoring the small annoyed outburst that followed.

"Hi," she introduced herself coming up from behind and to the side.
She looked at Mark who's name she still hadn't really gotten, and who seemed completely terrified.

"See if you can get some of these nice people to help tie that guy up until the cops get here," she suggested, pointing over her shoulder with a thumb at "Mick".

"Hello," she said directly to the blonde girl, whom she thought was named Cybil but couldn't be sure.
"I'm Elodie, I'm a nurse, we've got to put some pressure on that okay? Can you tell me your name?" She asked as she held up the towel to demonstrate what she was going to do, and took the edge of Cybil's shirt from Mark's still clutching fingers. She gave the boy a head nod in the direction of the crowd, to remind him about the other job he cold do. Elodie put an arm around Cybil to lower her to the ground while putting pressure on the wound.

"I know you probably don't want to," Elodie began, "but I'm going to ask you to lie down, and then I'm going to get you something to prop your feet up on okay?" Elodie really didn't wait for answers to her 'okay?'s not when people were as white as a sheet and talking got hard.

She kept her hand pressed on Cybil's side and looked around for a bystander and someone willing to possibly lose a couple of pillows, and a blanket, and... probably another towel. She'd give it ten seconds before volunteering turned to volun-telling.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:54 pm
Mark's eyes were cool as he remained kneeling by Cybil. "He won't need tying up," he replied calmly. "At least not for another half an hour." Some of the people who'd heard Elodie's words were already moving to do as she'd said, but Mark didn't move.

"Don't worry," he said, his voice soft. His attention was still mostly on Cybil. "I can fix this."

Cybil's eyes were open again, but unfocused and tired. "Cybil," she replied, her voice quiet and far away. "I'm Cybil. You're Elodie. Nice to meet you."

Mark slipped in until he was beside Elodie. Glancing at the nurse, he calmly took Elodie's hand by the wrist and moved it aside to see the wound. Then he placed his own hands there.

"Like this?" he asked no one in particular - but he seemed to be talking to someone.

As if in response, the area under his hands warmed and went a very soft blue. Elodie would be able to see things putting themselves together - first torn muscle and blood vessels, then the layering tissue, and finally the skin itself. It was a slow and somewhat horrifying process, and both Cybil and Mark looked to be in a lot of pain during it.

While it was working, Mark spoke quietly to Elodie. "There's a sort of bedding and linens booth over there beside the sports gear. The lady is bringing things over for us." As indeed she was, stumbling over with her arms full of towels while trying not to trip over her own feet.

Cybil, now mostly asleep, murmured, "I'm fine. Don't send me to the hospital. Hate them."

Mark smiled, but didn't reply.

~

The man talking to Miranda seemed to be mostly in shock, mostly weaving back and forth as he sat there. "I'm Roy," he volunteered when he heard Elodie tell Miranda to ask for his name.

Then he mostly went quiet, looking wide-eyed and much too pale.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:54 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
"What're you-! " Elodie had been in the process of freaking out, but managed to shut up and lean forward when a blue glow seeped from underneath and between Mark's fingers. She quickly looked up and around to see if anyone else was seeing this, to ,....confirm that she wasn't going insane, but when she looked back at the wound, she could see the hematoma diminishing, the blood flow slowing and then she realized, as trippy as this was, it probably wasn't meant for the public. So she leaned forward and blocked Mark's hands from view with the bill of her cap. Pretending to be taking a better look at the wound while "wiping" away the blood with the towel.

"Not to sound counter productive" she managed to get out of a mouth that had gone drier than the Gobi dessert. "But you should leave...a mark or something...people saw her get hurt. Sorry Cybil," she said to the girl, even though she'd blacked out. She also knew the hospital wouldn't really be an option this time around. An ambulance driver didn't just let a girl lie unconscious on the side of the ...farmer's market. Besides Cybil needed IV fluids, in a bad way. She was Hypovolemic at the very least.

Elodie looked up and shoved the towel over Mark's hands as the helpful woman came tottering over. At the same time she could hear the sirens in the distance.

Switching back to the towel lady Elodie smiled. "Hi, thanks so much, if you can spare enough could you prop one of those under her head and another under her feet, and maybe one more just to cover her? That'd be fantastic."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:15 pm
Mark glanced at her in some surprise, then shrugged. "They won't remember," he replied, sounding a lot older and more faraway than he had before. "They never do."

But when he removed his hands, there were still the marks of a pronged fork there, and signs of visible blood loss. Apparently Mark couldn't replace lost fluids, but he'd at least taken her word on leaving some sort of injury that would explain said blood loss.

The towel lady did as Elodie said, still looking shocked and uncertain. "I...pardon me, miss," she said awkwardly, "but will she be all right?" Seeming to realize that it was a little odd, she blushed and explained, "I have a girl about her age."

"She'll be fine," said Mark, looking up through his dark hair at the woman and producing a smile designed to make a woman's heart flutter. "They'll take really good care of her at the hospital."

Smiling until the towel lady headed back to her booth for another towel, Mark looked back to Elodie with fierce eyes. "Stay with us when we take her to the hospital," he said quietly. "We have some things we need to tell you."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda nodded, taking over with the man so Elodie could care for Cybil. She pulled out her cell, dialing it and following Elodie's instructions. She answered all the questions she could, glancing occasionally at Cybil. She didn't like how still the girl was. She prayed silently that Cybil would be okay. She wished she could see what was happening but she knew she was more useful where she was. Miranda found a blanket, wrapping it around the man, Roy, staying with him until the ambulance could get there. Thankfully, she could hear the sirens coming towards them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
Elodie's finely shaped eyebrows went up in surprise. "Of course, I have to go in anyway. I'll probably have to give a report of some kind. To the doctor's I mean." Elodie folded the hand towel, although it was fairly sodden already, and placed it over Cybil's wound to cover it. Let the paramedics think she'd just kept great pressure on it. Or that maybe Cybil was a little anemic to start with...it could work.

As she sorted out what exactly she would say, and how exactly she could pull this off, Elodie thought hard about the change she'd seen. The shy boy had transformed into someone much more aware - though she supposed that was the way things worked out for some. Especially in stressful situations.

All in all, Elodie mainly hoped that at least part of what they were to discuss would be related to the glowing blue hand trick. Though the boy had said 'things' plural....

Shaking it off, Elodie turned as he ambulances pulled up and got waylaid by still standing tables and strewn crafts. Turning back to Mark she stuck out her free hand.

"I never really did get your name you know." she mentioned.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:16 pm
Mark let out a quick breath of relief when he saw the ambulance come squealing up. Smiling faintly at Elodie and accepting her hand to shake briefly, he replied, "It's Mark. You'll learn it later anyway - I'm the one Cybil will be snarling about once she wakes up in the hospital."

As the paramedics came over, they split off into pairs - two went to see to the injured man and ask Miranda any questions that might have been forgotten before, and two came over to examine Cybil.

One of them looked to the nurse while the other knelt to see the injury. "What exactly have we got here?"

((OOC: As I have no clue what exactly paramedics talk about/do when they come to pick up people attacked by a psychopath, feel free to take over the paramedics from there, Zetao.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:33 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda was relieved to hand off the man she'd been watching. The paramedics would be able to handle it better than her. She answered their questions as calmly and thoroughly as she could, though she hadn't seen much. As soon as she was released, she hurried over to Elodie, Mark and Cybil. "How is she?" She asked worriedly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Elodie answered as many questions as she could, looking to Mark for help every now and again.

She suggested the paramedics get an IV in Cybil ASAP, as she'd lost a lot of blood. She held up the towel in evidence, and the rest on the ground was plain to see. Though Cybil certainly seemed to have stabilized.

She shifted her hands as the medic duo pressed clean gauze over the wound and prepared to move Cybil to a stretcher.

She looked to the other two as they were getting ready to load her, they'd put an IV in once she was safely inside.

"You two should ride in here maybe," Elodie suggested.

"I can catch a ride in the other one, and I need to go find my bag anyway." she added. "I'll meet you at the reception desk in emerg when we get there."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 pm
Mark hesitated. "She'll be all right," he told Miranda. Now that the crisis was over, he'd reverted back to his normal shy self. And even he wasn't really sure what had happened there.

But when Elodie suggested that they go with Cybil, his gaze snapped up to her. "What's your name?" he asked quietly. "Your full name."

If Elodie showed up at the desk, it would give them an easier time tracking down where she connected to Abigail - and Mark was sure that she did. He couldn't say why, but he was sure.

If she didn't...

Mark would find her anyway. It would be easy enough, but having a full name would help.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 pm
(FYI- I might be M.I.A. for the next two days, I have more hospital orientation tomorrow and a test Thursday evening. May still get onbut wanted to let you know.)
User Image
Elodie Harper Marsh," Elodie said with a grin. Want my social insurance number too?" she laughed and tilted her head.

"No need to worry, I work at Mt. Sainai, you should be able to find me."she kept smiling, if only people knew how easy it was to find a nurse. Their official registration was on the internet for all to peruse should they have an interest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm
((OOC: That's fine. Good luck!))

Mark's answering smile was slow and not nearly so easy - in fact, he still looked extremely tense. "That shouldn't be necessary," he replied quietly. "A name is sufficient."

A name, a face and the combined effort of his powers and Miranda's should be more than enough.

Instead, he turned back to the ambulance and said over his shoulder, "We'll see you soon then...Elodie." The hesitation before her name could have meant any number of things. Most likely he was just unsure of himself.

He climbed in after they loaded in Cybil, and waited for Miranda to join him.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((Good luck with that!!))

Miranda nodded. Good thinking on Mark's part. She could guess why he wanted her full name. It made tracing Abigail in her lineage easier. "See you later Elodie." Miranda murmured, then hurried into the ambulance. She hoped Cybil would be okay, but she was a natural worrier.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff