Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 am
Naïveté did a very good job at keeping a straight face for someone who was trying not to blurt out exactly why. "Can't imagine," she repeated. "Maybe," a shadow crossed her face, "Thoorne did a good job describing you." After a few years, she was still afraid of Thoorne.

She flushed a little bit at Maxy's words, looking surprised. "I'm not really pretty," she muttered. "They just needed someone to fill their quota from my area. And I was good enough." That was why the master had gotten her. No one else had wanted 'good enough'. The girl looked up at the newcomer consideringly and shook her head. "You're pretty. I'm okay."

Pausing, she considered the question and finally shrugged with a little, apologetic grin. "I liked the wolves," she said. "From home. They were so beautiful. And I liked the deer. Can you draw those?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"You are pretty...you're really pretty." she smiled, and sat down. When she smiled she had little dimples at the corners of her mouth and her eyes squinted just a little. So, she looked almost childish.

She nodded, "Yep. I most certainly CAN draw them." she laughed a little, "Where were you from? That there were wolves?"
Maxy knew there were wolves where SHE was from, but Naivette hadn't told her where she was from.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am
Naïveté blushed a little bit more, and smiled again. "Can you draw anything?" she asked, with the innocent candour of a little girl. "I mean, like no matter what someone wants, you can draw it?" It was a childish, confiding question, but she seemed genuinely curious. But before she could get an answer, she was distracted by Maxy's question.

Her brow furrowed, and she looked thoughtfully at the floor for some time. "I...don't know, exactly. It was a cold place. North, I think. Far north. It was hard to stay warm in the winter. We had to burn things, and there wasn't much to burn by the time I got taken away." She looked sad for a moment. "A lot of people died every winter. Frozen."

Then she shook her head. "But I remember the wolves. Some of the men hunted them for the fur and the meat in wintertime, but only when things were really bad. And the deer came in the summer." She looked over at Maxy. "Why, were there wolves where you came from?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy chuckled at the girl's blush, "Uh...yeah, I suppose...as long as I've ever seen it, or they described it to me."
This time it was her turn to blush, "Like...do you like birds?"
At the girl's question, she nodded, "I'm from the north, too."
She remembered hating the winter, and the cold, but when summer came around, it was always worth it.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:26 pm
Naïveté smiled shyly and nodded. "Yeah. I like birds. Why?" she wondered. Was Maxy going to draw birds on their walls as well? She hoped so. It would be nice to have something of the other girl remaining if she ever left. The room had become so boring, so...lifeless, since Solicitude had died. She'd been lonely. It would be nice to have a companion, for as long as it lasted.

Marc had had a lot of slaves over his many years. The three of them - she, Curiosity and Reticence - had been the only ones to survive so far. Not that she planned to fill Maxy in on that.

The girl smiled nostalgically at Maxy's words. "You too, huh?" she murmured. "Maybe we lived close." Looking up again, she shrugged. "It's not so bad. The only thing I really miss from home is the animals. You don't see a lot of them on the Keshval planet, and most of them don't look like the animals from Earth."

She got up. "We should go back to our room. I could...I can help you, if you want. I'm not good at drawing, but I could shade them, or something...I don't know."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy grinned, "Sure thing...but first hold out your arm."
She waited for the girl to do so, before using the charcoal stick and drawing this On her arm.
It only took a few minutes...but she thought it would make the other girl happy.
"Maybe...I don't know...I never really got out much...but whenever I got out...I didn't come back for a while." She smirked a little mischieviously.
It almost made her look like a black panther. Sleek and planning.
"Okay...you can lead the way." Maxy grinned.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 pm
Wondering what the other girl had in mind, Naïveté obediently held out her arm. When Maxy was finished drawing on it, she blinked down at it for a second and then giggled. It was a light, happy sound, and very rare from her. "It's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Thank you, Maxy."

She laughed lightly at the girl's comment, then waved her hand. "This way. Follow me!"

There was no slowing of her pace as she crossed through the hallways and rooms to get to their destination. She knew the place inside and out, just like the boys did.

Finally arriving back at their room, she opened the door for Maxy and grinned. "Here we are." Then she looked behind her. "I wonder where Reticence went. Usually we stay in or near our rooms unless the master wants us." Her voice held a sisterly concern.

Then she shook it off. "So what do you want to do first?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy nodded, "No problem..I knew you'd like it." she smiled widely. The girl was absolutely adorable when she laughed. It was going to be her knew goal to get Naivette to smile and laugh more.

"Yeah...and Curiosity went after him...maybe they're together?" she tried with a shrug. She hoped curiosity was alright. She already felt close to the boy and she didn't want him to get hurt.

Shaking it off, Maxy pulled out the charcoal stick again, "I think I want to start with the deer...over by your bed, cot, thing...because you remind me of a deer..or more specifically a gazelle, but you wanted deer...so that's what I'll do." she knew what she'd do for her side, too...and the wall inbetween.

She shapped out the animal, eyes glazed over like she was looking at a picture in a daze, rather than drawing one. Bit by bit, it began to form, like the scene was right there in the room...wind blown grass, a large tree sprouting from the corner with two a herd of deer in it's shadow, and a strong 12 peg buck standing tall and proud protecting them.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 am
"Probably," said Naïveté absently. "If Curiosity found him. Reticence has been here the longest. He's very good at not being found when it suits him." She gave a sad little grin. "He knows hiding places in parts of the house we've never even looked at."

Mostly because Reticence was the most daring of all of them, she thought. He was the one who tended to push boundaries, with the house and with the master both. Maybe that was why he and Maxy didn't get along - they were too much alike. But she wouldn't bring that up with the other girl for the world.

Somehow, she thought neither would like the comparison.

She looked confusedly at Maxy when the girl mentioned her own comparison. "A deer?" she asked. "Why?" It made no sense to her. Deer were...well, they were something she loved, to be sure, but she was not a deer.

Silence fell, though, as Maxy drew. Naïveté watched in quiet awe as the scene took shape. She would never, in a thousand years, be able to draw like that. Cautiously, she approached the wall to take a closer look, careful not to actually touch it - charcoal smudged easily.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy spoke softly, in a whisper as she worked, never looking away once, "Shy, beautiful, graceful, easily scared, has more strength than realised, innocent."
In only minutes more, the entire scene was done, completed as she stretched to draw and shade at the 'hot' sun that spread into a slightly cloudy sky.
Taking a deep breath, she sat back, looking at her work,
"Not bad, don'tcha think?" She turned to smile at Naivette.
The girl was right about one thing. Maxy would probably flip like a switch if she thought the others thought she was like Reticence.
To her, he was just a jerk, nothing more, nothing less.
She could play nice, but in order for her opinion to change, there would have to be a good REASON for it to change.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 pm
Naïveté blushed a little bit, looking surprised. She seemed confused, but accepted the compliment nonetheless. It wasn't the kind of thing she heard very often, not around here - particularly not when she spent most of her time alone. "You see a lot in other people," she said quietly instead, gazing at the stick of charcoal as it moved across the wall.

When Maxy finally stopped drawing, Naïveté looked up and examined it. She drew a long, shallow breath that seemed to catch a little, and her eyes were a little too bright. The girl wasn't looking at the deer, not really - she was looking at the picture and seeing home.

"It's beautiful," she said, very softly. "It's so beautiful. We had a herd kind of like that pass through one summer. I remember them."

Closing her eyes for a quick second to get herself back under control, she looked over at Maxy and gave her a long, considering look. "Did you do a lot of drawing...before?" Then she glanced at the other walls, wondering what Maxy would want to put there. It also occurred to her briefly that the other girl would need more charcoal - that one scene had taken at least half the stick.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy shrugged, and smiled a little, "We must have been closer than I thought...same for me." This time her smile was gentle, and barely touched her eyes. Something masked she, herself, didn't even realise. Not that it wouldn't come out later when her mood changed, of course.

She stood, and rolled her shoulders, "Yes...I've always loved to draw...but sometimes the image changes." she laughed a little and looked to her own side of the room...she was undecided on what ti draw....maybe she'd just do it as her mood changes.

She sat at her cot and laid back, "Hey Naivette?" she waited for the other girl to look, before asking, "What did your room mate die of?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games