Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:13 am
Sky came back with a bunch loads of blood for every one else. He walked up to Marcus "Here, have some" He said with a smile. Sky looked at Vance but looked away and walked back over to Nova "Hey, you ok?"
Haru handed out blood to every one else and smiled cause her belly was full. She was gunna go talk to Sky but he was busy with Nova. What does she have that I don't?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:23 pm
Marcus poked a hole on his blood bag took a straw out of his pocket and started sipping away  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 pm
two adults came from out the crowd crying to vance to return their child to them. as they held their arms out for the girl to come to them she ducked behind vance and clutched onto him "ummmmmm well I'm not sure what to say in this decision, I mean you did kinda leave your daughter to die dangling from a ledge" the two parents suddenly got incredibly angry "what right do you have to keep us from our own child? you really are a monster, the vampires should have killed you when they had the chance" vance was considerably taken back by their curses "woh woh woh no need to suddenly go all psychotic now I'm just looking out for her best interest....." "he best interest? what would you know about that? your not her parents, you don't know whats best for her" vance scratched his head not knowing what to do and muttered under his breath "I know not to leave her dangling off a ledge" "what was that? are you trying to mock us?" the girls father stomped forward and tried to slug vance across the face which didn't go to well as he simple went straight through him and lost his balance sending him head over heals to the ground "yeah I was about to warn you not to resort to violence since it wouldn't work but....." as the father had vances attention the mother quickly grabbed the child by her arm and started dragging her away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:11 pm
marcus had to step in please no need for this vance does have a point no need to get insulted it was a simple mistake in all the panic that you caused" marcus was refering to vance "they just over looked that their daughter wasnt with them maybe at first the girl was fallowing them but she probably got distracted and left her parents side without them noticing" he now talked to the parents "there is no need to get insulted about a simple mistake next time god forbid this ever happen again make sure to keep your daughter in site its for her and your best interest and vance does deserve some thanks i mean he did save your daughter" marcus gave an incouraging smile at the mother and father of the little girl who seemed more calmed and a bit ashamed for acting so rashly marcus now looked down at the little girl kneled next to her "hi whats your name" the little girl seamed shy "Alexandria" marcus smiled " alexandria thats a beautifull name" the little girl smiled and marcus smiled back" hey alexandria can you amek me a promise" the little girl lokked at marcus intently "yeah" marcus smiled " alright can you promise me that you wont ever again leave your mother and fathers side without letting them know please beacous they get realy worried and scared that something bad happened to you and that makes daddy and mommy sad and nervous will you do that for me alexandria" alexandria looked up at her parents and they gave her a feable smile and nodded she smiled "sorry mommy sorry daddy i wont ever leave your side again alright mister i promise" and with that she raised her harms at her mom and her mother caried her macrus stood up and smiled at them all "see it was just a simple mistake" the mother and father ow looked at vance the father spoke up "um sorry for every thing and thanks for saving and bringing our alexandria here with you to us thak you very much"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 pm
(well I was going to have them be horrible, abusive parents but ok happy ending works to)

Vance smiled shook his head "no need for apologies or thanks I was just trying to help out as best I could" Alexandria came over to him and hugged him around his waist "thanks vance I'll never forget you" vance smiled and patted her on the head "don't mention it, just try to stay clear of window sills from now on" they both laughed and Alexandria went back with her mother and father and dissapeared into the crowd of villagers and made their way back to their homes. Vance walked over to marcus a little impishly "so no hard feelings right? I mean its not like you guys were planning to kill me or anything right? I mean that would be crazy"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 pm
(aw man that would of totaly been an awsome idea but then alexander would have been concerned and would have wanted her to be happy so one day he would come home to the castle with his hands blood stained caring Alexandria and the villagers would be suspicious of how her parents disappeared and you would have taken advantage to turn them against us)
Marcus smiled at Vance and behind their backs tossed the bottle of holy watter at sky "of course not like you said thats crazy , but that was kind of reckless oh and the question from before still stands what were you planning on doing if it is off course that you planned at all ?"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 pm
(i was just gonna have vance adopt her but its good to be paranoid...especially in times of WAR! lol)

Vance kinda chuckled and shrugged "well to be honest I hadn't really gotten that far yet when you guys showed up" he started laughing nervously and could feel the cliche giant sweat drops forming over the villagers heads as they passed by.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 pm
Sky got the hint and caught the holy water and hid it."I doubt we could kill you, you stick like glue to us" He laughed at his horrible joke.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm
"thats pretty much what i thought" said Marcus "we forgive your recklessness but you have lost a good amount of my trust not all of it but some and now your being watched" said Alexander as he snapped his fingers nothing really happened except a small wing passed by but now you could feel eyes focused on the group from every direction" Marcus stepped in "dont worry its nothing to really worry about just precautions
(Alexander has just signaled some of the other vampires in the castle with enhanced scenes like hearing and vision to watch over Vance at all times)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:34 pm
Vance smiled "no proablem" he then turned invisible "got that all covered" he floated up behind Sky and started tapping on his shoulders  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Sky felt some one tap his shoulder and he laughed and turned around "That's cheating if no one can see you"
Haru laughed "Well i can see him, through his thoughts. So to me its not cheating" She smiled, trying to show off to Sky  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:30 pm
Vance looked at the female vampire "hmmmm if you can read my thoughts then....oh god that means your listening to me right now! oh man this breaks so many privacy laws its not even funny, I'll never be safe withing my own mind again....no! nooooooooooo! get out of my head! lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala oh by the way if you like sky why not just read his mind to find out what kind of girls he likes? lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala" as he thought this his expression never changed and he quickly looked back at sky and turned visible "yeah well its cheating to be looking at me all the time you creepy stalkers."  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Nova blinked and shook her head. She had ended up daydreaming about random stuff and had just now managed to find her way back to reality.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:53 am
Haru blushed at what Vance said. She talked back to him in his mind I promised i would never read his mind, so i can't. And i don't always read your mind
Sky rolled his eyes at Vance "You call me a stalker, how do i know your not stalking me?" He laughed a little.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:04 pm
"hmmmm.... because I risked my unlife to get myself and a large group of people as far away from you as possible maybe? seriously if you can't take a hint at that point then god your love life must be terrible" vance glanced at Haru for a minute. "you know the best part of promising not to use powers on people is that when you do use them they never suspect you of doing it"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games