Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:09 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Bob luaghed for a brief second,"Almost everthing I had."

The Master had been watching from a far with a few of the children, and luaghed to himself thinking,"I'm proud of him, he has suceeded in his goal, now if only he would think like an elf, who would never barage anyone like that single handily."
The elf laughs at Bob's comment. "I guess you should work on your breathing a bit, or control your attacks."
"Both, I've been told several times that I'm so ambitious to be as fast as an elf, that I forget to think like one, but either way, I shouldn't be out of breath so fast."
"True," the elf replies, "Whoever told you that is very wise. The speed is useless if you don't think about what you're doing."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:35 am
Bob nods, and looks up at the sky as the last bit of sunlight fades away..."I think we should get some rest. Perhaps you can help me get my breathing and thinking under control while we travel.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:43 am
K-Ba looks up at her and apollogizes,"The heat of the moment..." K-Ba helps her off of his lap, and walks over to look out the window, finding that apparently Xexx and Pheonix have calmed down to a light drizzle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:07 am
Hatira shook her head, "S'ok, how's the weather out there now?"  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:25 am
"Still raining, but calmed down."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:54 am
"Well that's good." Hatira said, walking over to the window and watching the rain, "I like rain, anything more would put me into shock."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:16 pm
K-Ba looks out into the weather zoned out in thought and doesn't catch what is says.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:17 pm
Hatira raised an eyebrow, and looked over at K-Ba, poking his arm to get him out of his little trance.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:23 pm
In the midst of his trance a poetic voice excapes his lips, "When you cry, I cry, We cry cry together."

(OOC: Switched lyrics; Ja Rule "I Cry"; Rule 3:36)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:29 pm
Hatira blinked and listened to what he was saying.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:54 pm
His trance continues as he pictures the days before he went to the academy, before he met Pheonix, before he met Xexx, before he believed anything good was possible in his life, and that poetic voice speaks out once again,"I sit alone in my four cornered room staring at candles
Gettin hot tryin to handle, this hand that's been dealt to me
I don't need, especially in this world overwhelmed with greed
See we cut from a different tree
Everone hopes and I wished a some would test with me
Went through the troubles and the struggle of survivin and runnin
So the ones that come behind don't' run through nothin
They would fear no man and understand there's reason, and never a good one.
And I'm now understand that pain is lovin'
Like when I die I hope it rains
Cuz if it does, that mean the gods shared my people's pain
Here lie our man slain
And I would get out the style if I could
But I swore all my life to my art I'd do right."

In his normal voice he explains," I was six last time I saw a rain like this, full of anger at the gods for what I'd been given, a mother who felt her coven of witches was more important than her family and a father who did to much to even notice he had a family, until I interrupted his training one day when my mom was home, it was kill me or send me away, I was yet to young to join my mother, but she wouldn't see me killed by my father's hand without the skill to at least make it appear to be an honerable loss. Sent away, outcast by all except the master until 'she' was brought in, an orphan that the monks could not turn away. Accepted by everyone for being the only girl, and accepting of everyone, including me. I then began to praise the gods, for if I had not been given so much to endure, I'd have not been blessed with the life I've gotten up until now, and now the gods bless me again, and I don't believe I'm worthy of you, but I praise the gods still for bringing you into my life."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:11 pm
Hatira smiled, holding back happy tears and she hugged him tight, "If my uncle hadn't sent me off, I wouldn't even be alive today, hell, I thought that having half blood would prevent me from anything good in life, ridiculed, thankfully my uncle sent me here to train. And i'm glad I came back."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:34 pm
K-Ba completely broke from his trance at her words,"People say, 'Opposites attract', and that may be true, but shared experience is what keeps them from repelling later." His arms wrapping around her in the process of saying his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:42 pm
Hatira smiled and just hugged him, not wanting to let go.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:55 pm
aside from their mere breathing, silence fills the room as they stand there holding eachother  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games