Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:31 am
|| Hmmm... Peoples are eating lunch, Torma is working (Maria doesn't have to work lunch... Well at least half of it anyways o.o) Oh biggrin And I'm catching up to every one XD... -.- now mom is upset with me cause she thinks I'mma mental case. I just wanted to make sure she didn't throw out the popsicle stick for this project I'm working on... And before we know it Maria's going to be calling Jordan, "Onee-chan" ||

Maria tilted her head confused, but then just sat down when the teacher told her to. The teacher went blah blah blah, and class was over. When the bell rang Random Student #1 tripped and fell out a window, but shortly after everyone heard, "I'm okay..." and proceeded to lunch. She looked up at a clock, Okay, so I have about a half-hour for lunch before I have to go to work. She thought to herself before getting on the lunch line, she picked up a salad, an apple, a container of juice, and put ranch dressing on her salad, when she turned off the lunch line, she wondered if she could sit next to Jordan, but it looked like she had other friends so Maria wasn't sure.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:44 pm
(Lol, where did you leave off EPOF?)

"Jordan...do you know that girl?"
Avery asked tilting her head and picking up her fork for her salad now that she was done her pizza. "She's being a bit shy..."
Avery pronged a mushroom slice and munched contemplatively.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jared waved Torma behind the counter and through the double doors to the kitchen, where he introduced him to the cooks and made sure Nadia wasn't lurking around. A tip he managed to cement with Torma, as her ninja prowess was fairly well known. Opening a cupboard in the back of the rather large pantry room, he grabbed Torma an apron with the crows nest logo. "Your uniform is fine to wear under it, but Maria has a white shirt I know she uses, as things spill sometimes."  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm
Spencer walked into the cafteria and got his lunch. He took his tray and sat down by himself. He was pretty sure people would recognise him though as he came from a famous family, not that he really cared.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:06 pm
((lol, Zetao, I think it's Torma in The Crow's Nest...Im pretty sure Shige is still eating lunch with us. I think Jared has issues with names...))
((oh, and I'm not gonna be on a lot today, I've got MAJOR stuff due tom.))

Jordan looked over and spotted Maria. "Oh, hey!" she called out to her. Waving her over Jordan turned to Avery, "Yeah, she's my friend. We were eating together last night at the Hawk's Nest."

((Beware extremely random npc attack below>.>))

Last Night~ Zaias leaned down and looked into the puppy pen. At his arrival all the little guys started yipping and licked his outstretched hands. Zaias made sure no one was walking past the storefront before petting them and talking to them. He made a face when one of them peed on him. He came close to pushing it off, but when he looked in its big brown eyes...He went to pet the bunnies. He knew they respected him by the way they hid in the corner whenever he got angry. But they always came back...

(*sigh* don't ever think that I could do Zaias justice...)  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:55 pm
Treya opened her eyes and imediately knew something was not right looking around she relized what it was she was upside down hanging from the tree she had been in glancing up or in her now topsy turvy case down she saw that a bunch of vines were wraped around her her leg suspending her upside down sighing she relized what musta happened and knew that she was glad that she couldn't completely control random vine growth yet or else she knew she would have been seriously hurt when she sliped of the branch asleep, leaning forward treya grabed one of the losser vine starnds and pulled her self up to a point where she could sit on a near by branch and unravel the vines around her leg... when she got them undone her belly grumbled loudly signaling that she was hungry

treya thought for a sec and then jumped out of the tree and headed for the edge of the woods near the other end of the school she knew a disused path she could use that would lead her to a food resturant she didn't like going near people usualle but she wanted pizza and she couldn't grow that so she had to buy it from somebody who knew how to make and cook it befor leaving the woods to a near by alley that lead to a busy street she made sure she put on her eye contacts just in case any one from the school building saw her and that she had enough money to buy some pizza in the first place....

((Note: don't ask how she has money with her just know that she does XD))

((by the way this will probably be one if only time she's going to be seen in public.... and this is my epic post of the month XD))

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Zizi sat at a desk in the Library,he sighed at the thought of an empty building,then began reading a small novel he kept with him at all times.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:20 pm
Now Introducing...

~Character Name~ Alex "Stalin" Redstone
*Age* 20
~Gender~ male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Alex is cold, cruel, and authoritarian. He runs the Disciplinary Committee with an iron fist and deals out harsh and often sadistic and painful punishments to those who break the rules. He is not above beating female students or young students. He is unsympathetic and even those who are first time rule breakers often face harsh punishment. Alex is a huge stickler for the rules and follows them strictly.
*Occupation*
Student/Leader of Disciplinary Committee (the Prefects)
~Other~
Alex will usually be seen in his school uniform even outside of school or wearing some sort of military style dress suit. The Prefects wear a school emblem badge, a special armband alongside their power ranking band or ribbon, and white gloves on their hands. Alex is a level 5 and carries a Silver and Red Iris. He has both powers of darkness and manipulation. He is almost to his 6th level as he trains hard. Alex plans on joining the military after graduation. Oh, and if he ever finds Zaias...let's just say he's got a bone to pick with him.
Creator-Eternal_PrinceOfFire  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:22 pm
((OOOOOH, he looks cool.))  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 pm
((ooh! ooh! here comes another!))

Now Introducing...

~Character Name~ Dr. Tristan Stanfield
*Age* 38
~Gender~ male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Dr. Stanfield is kind doctor who makes sure to treat all his patients well, most of them being victims of the Discipline Committee's 'punishments'. Dr. Stanfield has a soft spot for animals of every kind.
*Occupation* School Doctor
~Other~
The doctor has a green Iris with healing powers. He discovered it when he was young and decided that with his power and care for people, he would become a doctor, which he did. He also oversees the training of students who have healing powers
Creator- Eternal_PrinceOfFire  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:30 pm
[Oi,Stalin has the same Iris as moi.Neetorino.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:34 pm
((lol, me too. oh, it's on now))
((just added a little bit at the end for Stalin/Alex 'bout how he doesn't like Zaias))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:38 pm
((haha. just realized that we have an Axel and an Alex. Hopefully they won't get confused, or do you think I should change his first name?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:41 pm
[Does no one ever go to the Library?I guess Zizi has to go find someone,where is everyone?]  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:51 pm
(Jordan, Avery, Michishige, and Maria are eating lunch outside the cafeteria, Torma's at his shift at the Hawk's Nest, and...others. Are doing...something sweatdrop Michishige and Avery were going to head to the library (I think the school one, maybe Graymoore...) to study after school))  

Wolfyofthesky

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm
[Well Zizi is at Graymoore,I guess I'll just wait around and see.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games