Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Hmm.....I could do Nox Numen then. Nox is latin for dark.

eh, sure that'll work

Then there is the weapon. Master had Laser screwdriver, Doctor has sonic screwdriver, so I am thinking sonic blade? Or maybe Sonic ring?

i would think since she's a baddy she'd have laser tech not sonic so maybe a Laser Scepter? but if i had to chose those two i'd pick the sonic blade.

what about her TARDIS?

Good question. It would likely take the appearance of maybe a small house? Something resembling a castle perhaps?

well i'd think that'd be too big  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:43 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Hmm.....I could do Nox Numen then. Nox is latin for dark.

eh, sure that'll work

Then there is the weapon. Master had Laser screwdriver, Doctor has sonic screwdriver, so I am thinking sonic blade? Or maybe Sonic ring?

i would think since she's a baddy she'd have laser tech not sonic so maybe a Laser Scepter? but if i had to chose those two i'd pick the sonic blade.

what about her TARDIS?

Good question. It would likely take the appearance of maybe a small house? Something resembling a castle perhaps?

Hmm....tool shed?  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:04 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

what about her TARDIS?

Hmm....tool shed?

well something that relates to what she is like the Doctor has a police box cause he helps people, the Master has a Greek pillar ... things like that, oh and another person is making a time lord, her name is the Cheshire and hers is a wardrobe with a mirror on the front  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:09 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

what about her TARDIS?

Hmm....tool shed?

well something that relates to what she is like the Doctor has a police box cause he helps people, the Master has a Greek pillar ... things like that, oh and another person is making a time lord, her name is the Cheshire and hers is a wardrobe with a mirror on the front

In this case The Deity's is the shrine. Reason being? She is one of the oldest time lords, while she is a defender she is also judgmental and at the same time she follows some odd traditions involving a katana.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Hmm....tool shed?

In this case The Deity's is the shrine. Reason being? She is one of the oldest time lords, while she is a defender she is also judgmental and at the same time she follows some odd traditions involving a katana.

maybe one of those Japanese shrines made of stone  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:28 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Hmm....tool shed?

precisely now is there a special outline for me to follow in regards to Time Lords? XD Also I am planning on this image!:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Hmm....tool shed?

precisely now is there a special outline for me to follow in regards to Time Lords? XD Also I am planning on this image!:

nah, same as the others ... the skeleton can be found at the first page, and the Doctor's profile's there, which i need to change the pic to 10's  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Hmm....tool shed?

nah, same as the others ... the skeleton can be found at the first page, and the Doctor's profile's there, which i need to change the pic to 10's

Alrighty....any thoughts on the pic?  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

well if your gonna do a post layout like how most of the people in the guild post then that's gonna be a bit to wide and short ... any full versions?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:44 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

well if your gonna do a post layout like how most of the people in the guild post then that's gonna be a bit to wide and short ... any full versions?

I don't think theres a full body version of this, but I can try and check.  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Never mind the earlier pic, I'll use that pic for something else then....I think this one will do nicely. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:50 pm
Felix Argent

Never mind the earlier pic, I'll use that pic for something else then....I think this one will do nicely. ^.^

sure, but you might wanna crop it  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Hmmm.....laptop will overheat if I use sumopaint....unless I am quick about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 pm
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

or you could use photobucket  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

or you could use photobucket

meh, need an account for that.....lemme try first on sumo paint.  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff