Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:00 pm
-when Karrie brings out the icecream, she changes her chanting to Icecream and Cake, Icecream and Cake!-

-she chuckles and then gets in line for the goodies- Mitri, you gonna get some?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm
*Rivonu sings the Ice Cream and Cake song*

Ice cream and Cake cake cake
Ice cream and cake cake cake

*Rivonu dances along with the song*  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 pm
Sure. *opens the ice cream and puts a couple scoops on Amy's plate* That enough, or you want more?

Of course I'm getting cake and ice cream! You think I'd miss out on Uncle Karrie's cake?

*watches the cake being handed out, joining in the chanting for cake and ice cream*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 pm
Amy looked happily at the scoops of ice cream on her plate. "That's great! All I need."

She looked up at Karrie and smiled softly. "... for now."

She almost winked a Karrie but couldn't muster up enough courage to do that. So, she simply smiled at him again and then went and sat on one of the chairs.

Next, Thistle went behind Velcore to wait in line for cake and ice cream, too. She squeaked at him and hoped he'd notice her pink tutu.

"Hi!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 pm
You mean like this, Rivonu? -sings and then does a small break dance while still standing, winking at her and grinning madly-

-nods at Mitri when she finishes- I wouldn't either, Mitri! xd -pats the boy on his shoulder-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm
Dec slips in quietly and makes his way up to Amy. He gives her a hug and hands her a brightly wrapped gift. "Happy Birthday, Amy."

Inside the bright wrapping is a beautiful pashmina scarf. The tag says Made in Nepal.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 pm
Amy gasped when Dec was suddenly beside her. She put her plate on the chair and stood up. She hugged Dec tightly and kissed his cheek. "Dec! Thank you so much for coming! It means a lot to me."

She opened up the present and gasped at the beautiful scarf inside. When she read the note, her eyes widened even more. She gently took the scarf out of the box and wrapped it around herself.

She smiled brightly at Dec. "Oh Dec, it's absolutely beautiful! Thank you."

She nodded over to Kits and then to Karrie. "You should get some cake and ice cream. It's absolutely delicious! Karrie made the cake himself."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm
*looks over her shoulder* Well, everyone come get some cake! *hears Dec and cuts one more piece* Hi Dec. *takes a piece and gets some strawberry ice cream then steps aside* Oh, I got a present for you too, Amy. *hands her the small package*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:23 pm
Amy turned and looked at Kits. She blushed slightly. "You did?! Oh Kits, this party you set up was more than enough! Thank you. When would you like me to open it?"

She smiled brightly at her friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 pm
*gives Velcore, Thistle, and Gwee small slices of cake and a little bit of ice cream, then looks at Dame* What kind of ice cream, Dame?

*starts eating his cake*

*grins at Dame* Uncle Karrie's cake is the best!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:31 pm
Amy opened the gift at Kits' nod. She smiled brightly when she saw it was a package of flower seeds for her garden. She hugged Kits and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, Kits! I love it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 pm
-Dec smiles and heads off to get some cake.- Thanks Kitt.
-Dec hangs around until he feels his beeper go off. He checks the number and winces. He pulls out his cell phone and checks his texts.-
Quote:
Where are you Dec? You should have been at your place hours ago! Go straight to your client's house NOW!

He looks over at Amy and pauses. He doesn't want to interupt her fun, so he slips out hopeing she won't notice.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 pm
(yup thats the video dame lololz! rofl )

*Rivonu walks up and loads her plate with cake and all three flavors of ice cream. Afterwards she sits on the lounge chair with her fork and dives in*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:41 pm
^_^ I'm glad you like it. *eats her cake, then looks at the time* Oh, I have to go! *hugs Amy* Sorry, but I need to go feed my pets. *quickly leaves, Gwee flying after her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:44 pm
{{Awww. Bye Dec! thank you for coming! biggrin }}

Amy hugged Kits back and waved as she and Gwee left. "Bye Kits, Gwee! Thank you both for the wonderful party!"

She glanced at Rivonu and giggled softly at her enthusiasm for the food.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games