Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 pm
ryuusha deflected the attack by swinging his blade in the same direction, then jumped over Daisuke, pulling a vertical spin attack as Ryuusha passed over him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm
Kaizeloye glared at Higlark's back angrily, his eyes narrowed, and growling under his breath as he picked himself off the ground. The nerve of some people! Stomping over to the broken tree he'd flown through, his claws dug into the soft wood easily when he stabbed them in. His muscles strained as he heaved the massive log up to his chest, a red-black glow emitting from the holes. "Let's see you dodge this!" He roared, aiming the missile at the Quincy, aware that either Higlark or the Jedi might be hit by it. But he didn't care, really. Then he released the pent up Cero, the tree rocketing forward instead of exploding, and after stumbling back a step from the force, Kaizeloye charged after it, ready to sidestep and launch himself at any enemy who dodged aside.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm
Akihime seized the opportunity bought by Chron, and drew twin glowing blue sabers. She moved to take a defensive stance against the Hollow on the ground, but was interrupted when she saw the log being propelled toward her by the Hollow's Cero. She turned and planted her feet in the wide wooden shaft, and used her Hirenkyaku to attempt to slow it down. He timing was a fraction of a second too late. The tree carried her over the walls and arced down to pin her to the ground some distance from the fight. She angrily summoned her own Hollow mask, damning the consequences. Soul Society held no grudge against her Quincy nature...perhaps her Hollowication would not strain their trust in her, either. She sheathed the Seele Schneiders and released a powerful bolt of pure reiryoku, blasting the tree with all the force of a Cero. She roared animalistically, her spiritual pressure rising uncontrollably. She darted back to the battle, screeching an incantation as she soared with Hirenkyaku.
"Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy. Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep. Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" She aimed the powerful Kido at Kaizeloye, and finished the incantation. "Hado number 90! Kurokitsugi!"

Daisuke focused his spiritual pressure, and his blade became a short and rigid beam of spirit energy once more. He joined the Captain in the air, rotating with him and parrying each strike. The two landed at the same time on the ground, back-to-back. Daisuke resumed his stiff kenjutsu form, and awaited the next attack.

Seeing the danger to his subordinate...or rather, his plans, Drekovec jumped through the Garganta to intercept the powerful Kido himself. He used his Sonido to follow Kaizeloye. When he caught up with the hotheaded Hollow, he grasped his mask, and began to tug on it with one hand. With the other, he caught the small black ball of condensed dark power, and used his spiritual pressure to contain it as long as he could. When black tendrils of energy began to seep pout of his fingers, he let it loose. The black Kido coffin began to brick them in, and Drekovec used the last of the time they had to change Kaizeloye's spiritual pressure in preparation. With the process completed again, a new Sith apprentice was born. The Kido detonated seconds after the new Arrancar was created.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm
"Game Over!" Ryuusha engulfed himself in flames, then ran full-speed in a spiral towards the outer rim, then flared the flames high, releasing a blinding smoke colud. When the smoke cleared, Ryuusha's blade was right at Daisuke's neck. "I believe this match has ended."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm
((Editing. Want the match to end in a draw. 3nodding ))
Daisuke charged a pulse of Force energy, and propelled the two Soul Reapers apart. Daisuke landed deftly at the edge of the "ring." He left his zanpakuto hanging in the air, floating by mental concentration and the Force alone. He thought briefly about using Bankai to continue the match, but thought better of it. It might behoove him to carefully meter how much Maria saw him do. "A draw, then?" he asked Ryuusha.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm
Ryuusha flipped and dug Sokudo in the ground to slow himself. Wiping the dirt and soot from his robes, he sighed. "Thought I had that. No one countered that. Then again, anyone else's head would be severed by now. Very well. A draw." Sealing and sheathing Sokudo, He walked towards Daisuke and extended his hand. "Well fought. You part of a squd? I'm in need of a lieutenant."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Daisuke smiled at the question as he took the Captain's hand.
"I'm afraid I'm not affiliated with Soul Society. I'm a Jedi Knight. We haven't got ranks or squads...only a loose hierarchy determined by seniority. I'm here as there representative in Sereitei. But I appreciate the offer. Call me Daisuke. Hideaki Daisuke." He waved over Maria so the three might socialize and get to know one another on the walk back to the tall walls of Sereitei.
"As for my unconventional counterattack...it's a trick of my trade as a Jedi."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm
"Tch. Oh well." Reaching the gate to Rukon District, Ryuusha had a thought. " So what exactly is this 'Force' You control?"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 pm
"The Force is an existence that permeates and resides within all other existences. The Jedi are trained to commune with it and use it for battle. That's the short version. The long version will take longer than Bankai training," Daisuke chortled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm
"Rather not take ten years to hear that. Sorry"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm
((Bed time for me now, heh.))

After he heard the shouted incantation, Kaizeloye felt as if the few seconds passed in a blur. If asked to recall what happened later, he wouldn't have known, other than that his spiritual pressure changed. He felt something tear at his mask, darkness around him, a shot of brief pain with a flash of light, and then he was staring down at human hands holding the hilt of a sword. His human hands. And a zanpakuto. Reaching up, Kaizeloye touched at the remains of his mask delicately, tracing the bone from his right cheekbone and temple to cover his right, crimson-red eye. Though he couldn't see it, a small tribal tattoo had appeared over his left yellow eye. "What the...hell?" Then he shivered and looked down. "Oh dear..."

Kousuke visibly twitched when he sensed a massive rise of spiritual pressure. He did it again, knocking over his sizable card house when it continued to raise higher. Glancing around, he cursed as he remembered that Akihime had went off somewhere, and he'd drifted off into a lazy mediation. The table groaned a little when he stood up and his hand went to his zanpakuto when he rounded the table corner. Using Shunpo, he hoped that the battle was taking a turn for the worse for the Hollows, especially the Arrancar he'd met before, Drekovec, who he thought he'd sensed as well.

Maria got up from the ground and trotted shyly over, fingers messing with her zanpakuto's hilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:24 am
Chron was busy handling with Higlark to do anything about the log coming the Quincy's way so he hoped that she would be able to stop it. Then he felt her spirit pressure go up, he Force pushed Higlark to see what was going on and saw that she was also a Visored. Chron saw that she was about to use a powerful Kido on the hollow then he felt a massive spirit pressure that could only be the Sith Lord and sure enough he saw him grab the hollow and they both got in-cased in the Kido. Now he sensed the hollow's spirit pressure changing and when he could see them again the hollow turned into a Arrancar. Knowing what was about to come Chron activated his zanpakuto and readied for the next attack now having to battle the Sith Lord and his new apprentice.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:43 pm
((Troy, don't make Chron tell anyone that Akihimi is a Visored yet!))
The kido worked its magic, but Drekovec took the brunt of the attack in his released form. He fell to one knee, his arms outstretched in front of Kaizeloye. He huffed and puffed with the effort that it took to create another Arrancar AND stop a level 80+ Kido.
"Hey...you alright?" he hissed to Kaizeloye as the smoke cleared. Everyone present saw the powerful Hollow on his knees for the first time, gravely injured and bleeding. Drekovec himself only could count on one hand how many times he had bled.

Akihime let her Hollow mask fade away, and dropped to the ground from midair, her spiritual power nearly spent for the day. She forced herself to stand, hoping against hope that no one in Soul Society had sensed her Hollowfication. Still resolute, she summoned her spirit bow and prepared to fire an arrow into Kaizeloye's unprotected heart. She gasped with shock to see that the shot was intercepted by none other than Allie.

Daisuke laughed again. "Thought not. Well, Maria, what's on your mind? You seem quite bothered by something or other," he remarked kindly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:50 pm
"Yeah, I can sense something's bothering you. But I'll leave you two to your business. I gotta jet. Captain business. I'm sure you understand. Stop by anytime." Ryuusha dashed off to his office, and started on paperwork, not really in any hurry to get it done.  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm
((well you could have it where Akihime wishes Chron not to tell to develop the story but if not I'll develop another way))

Chron saw that yet another evil character came into the play and it was the Soul Reaper that they were talking to before. Before things escalated Chron decided to act fast he generated Force energy balls in both of his hands then used Flash Step to get between the Sith Lord and the new Arrancar then fired the energy balls at them both.

Higlark finally regained his composure then looked up and saw Drekovec and a Arrancar battling with the Quincy and Jedi. He looked around but could not find Kaizeloye anywhere he hoped it was because he got vaporized by the Jedi or Quincy. He then used Sonido to get to the level that they were at but far away so he could charge his Force energy and end that Jedi once and for all.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games