Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Even more nervous
✔Status: Single

He heard a voice say his name and instantly felt his stomach drop, like someone had punched him. He turned and looked at the boy who was speaking and marveled as the boy's hair changed colors. Not wanting to offend a member of his House, he awkwardly shook the boy's hand. "Um, hi, Yia. I'm Simon... but you already knew that." He flushed a red color and looked down at the table. He inspected a knot in the table and noticed how intricate the design was. Looking up, he nodded happily when Adair as Sorted into Ravenclaw as well.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 pm
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

Nodding once the hat was lifted from him, he walked over in the direction Simon had before him, taking a seat beside him. "I must say I'm glad to see myself sorted in the same house as you Simon, now I know I will at least know one face in the common room," he smiled briefly before regaining his composure. Looking around the table, he began taking in the faces of his fellow Ravens.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia rose an eyebrow as he saw how nervous the boy was and he thought of what kind of joke he could say. He decided to just comfort the boy,
"Hey mate, Ravenclaw's not too bad, especially with me in it. I may seem mean but I'm just a prankster." He said laughing and his hair turned to the same color as Simon's and he began to change his body to look exactly like Simon. When Simon looked at him it'd be like he was looking at a mirror.

Yia donned a mischievous smile again and giggled. He loved doing that to students, turning into them and pretending to be their brother or sister. He intended to have much more fun this year at school. He blinked as another Ravenclaw joined them and smiled even more mischievously.
"Oi, welcome to Ravenclaw!" He said giggling again and holding a hand out to the boy.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None
Mood: Happy
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Amused

Simon made a voice when the boy turned into him and then, amused, turned his head to watch the Sorting. "I... I'm just a little nervous. Hey... you like books?" he asked the boy who looked identically like him. He felt a little silly, like he was talking to himself. He clapped quietly when a girl was Sorted into Ravenclaw. He thought she looked familiar from the station, but he didn't know her. He only knew her name from her being called upon.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:03 pm
Ethan King

User Image

User Image

Second Year Ravenclaw

User Image

Ethan slunk into the great hall, his head down. The incident on the train was still bothering him, and he hoped the excitement over the sorting ceremony would distract everyone. He was also a bit hungry himself, and couldn't wait to sink his teeth into some delicious meat.
Sitting down at the Ravenclaw table, the boy gazed at the sorting hat. He remembered last year when he'd been sorted, and was happy he didn't have to go through that again. Standing in front of hundreds of people wasn't really his ideal situation. A few of the first-years were sorted into his house, and he clapped halfheartedly. He glanced around and didn't see Cathryn, but this was one occasion when he was glad of it. She would just remind him of the train, and how he wished he could just wear a mask for forever and always. Suddenly the boy had a very real urge to be a metamorphagus. He silently cursed his heritage, then took it back, remembering how much his family meant to him.
A couple of boys sat near him, chatting lightheartedly. Ethan wished he could just jump into the conversation without regret, but he just didn't have the nerve. He began distracting himself with the shy first years, trying to predict what houses they would be sorted into based on their appearances. An old proverb jumped to his mind, however, and he began to ponder it.
Don't judge a book by its cover...

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

I am in the great hall
with my fellow Hogwarts students
and I'm going ---

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi finally entered into the Great Hall after speaking with Jane just seconds ago. She managed to run into her regular seat without missing much of the sorting. Her ears eagerly listened for the familiar and smile-enduing sound of a bellowed 'Ravenclaw' from the fabric mouth of the ancient Sorting Hat. Two young boys were called down to the table of sapphire and silver and Phi greeted them with a smile on her face and a polite clap and nod of welcome. However, the anticipation and anxiety and swirl of other countless, nameless emotions that came over her as she watched young Tristain step up onto the floor and sit on the stool eclipsed all former thoughts and emotions positioned in her mind. Seconds ticked like hours by as the Hat spoke its little un-heard speech into Tristain's ear and once it finally opened its mouth wide and exclaimed its decision, Phi was almost too wired with excitement to here the expected 'Ravenclaw'.
The momentary hesitation was barely noticeable as all at once Phi became the loudest singular source of applause at the table. Her smile was threatening to jump off her face as it grew too wide to be sustained and her eyes shone with a passionate fire as the young girl began to approach the table.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

He nodded his copy of Simon's head.
"Yup! Can't be a Ravenclaw without loving books. I even work at Obscurus Books, you know that book store in Diagon Alley?" He said as he transformed back into his normal self, he stretched his limbs. He needed to practice more he guessed. He did feel a bit different when he turned into Simon. He looked around up and down Ravenclaw table once more, hoping to see his brother, alas he could not. He however shot a glare straight at Tay's body, which he knew housed Roi, the demon. "Oi, listen, word of the wise to you, stay away from that boy there." He said pointing at Tay. "He's as nasty as they come. Don't want to ever be near him." He didn't want to scare the boy, but still, he had best knew about who to be around and avoid. "Stick with my and my older brother and you'll be fine, of course that's just me sounding like god here. Nah mate, choose who you want to be around, just choose wisely." He said chuckling and pointing a fork at him before looking at the rest of the new first years, a lot of Ravenclaw's this year.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Even more nervous

"Wizard," he exclaimed in surprise when he said he worked in a bookstore. Si exclaimed happily, "My family owns Tomes & Scrolls in Hogsmeade now." Then he listened to the boy warn him about some boy at the Slytherin table. Simon eyed him cautiously then nodded. "Oh, okay. If you say so."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia blinked as he said that and he smiled deviously, he had a plan for that this year as well.
"Yup, pity you can't head to Hogsmeade till you're a third year. Of course, they can't stop me, all I gotta do is steal some clothes and my brother's Ravenclaw badge and turn into him, and walk out of the grounds without a problem." He said giggling evilly as his stomach growled again and he pat it. Transforming did use up a bit of energy for this boy, and he was REALLY hungry now...

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Inquisitive

Si bit his lip and said, "I'm pretty sure they could tell if it was you though. They have really strong magic that protects the boundaries of the school," he said, reciting a passage from Hogwarts, A History. He shrugged. "Sorry."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
"Yes!" Tristain whispered to herself beneath the deafening applause as she slipped off the stool. Her stage fright evaporated as she was tempted to run to the cheering table that she would now call home, and all other emotions were replaced with a combination of relief and excitement.

Spotting Phi's burning red hair almost immediately, she took her last few steps in stride before throwing her tiny arms around the third year.
"I thought you needed a study buddy." She whispered on her tip toes, suddenly a bit shy when she realized how many other students were watching. Blushing for the dozenth time today, she quickly seated herself on Phi's left and let her blazing blue eyes swallow up her surroundings.

For the first time since entering the hall, she realized the sheer beauty - and size - of the room she was in. When her gaze met the swirling night sky of the ceiling, she found herself mesmerized with magic. Inhaling the smell of food - still yet to appear on the tables - her stomach suddenly growled at her, snapping her back to reality. With reborn excitement, Tristain peered back up at Phi, regaining her original smile as she fell into a daydream imagining what was to come next.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:34 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia smiled, he was probably going to make a fool of himself, but he was still gonna do it.
"Ah come on now, don't be acting like it's the bible. Plus we should have a little fun when we're at this school anyways, don't you agree?" Making it sound like this was a vacation. Still, he was a bit worried about the consequences, but like always, Yia's head was always in the clouds. Not caring what trouble he'd get into, he just liked causing the trouble.

He sneered at the boy and laughed.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Inquisitive

"A little fun yes," he said, agreeing with the older boy. Then he added, "But not if it detracts from our studies. I prefer good grades." He said and nodded, then turned his attention to the girls talking. The bright read-head was talking to the first year girl, Tristan Raines. He bit his lip and looked down.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The gentle hug from the young girl was eagerly returned as Phi did not hesitate in the slightest in wrapping her arms around Tristain in reflected happiness and excitement to see her as a Ravenclaw.
Sitting down next to her, smiling gently with eyes grinning broader in their glowing light, she watched the girl as she took her first true gaze at the incredible space of carved stone and ancient whispers of history. The look that washed over her face was familiar to Phi as she knew she herself had it wash over her on her first year at the school. And has had it wash over her every time she stepped into any part of the school, mainly the living Hall they both found themselves within at present.
Phi's molten eyes followed those of deep blue into the depths of the enchanted ceiling that seemed to open into the depths of the night sky being separated by the fabric of the inside. The night was a particularly beautiful one; stars clearly shining and moon covered by the deepest, darkest blue yet still giving off a warm glow. The night sky was perhaps Phi's most adored part of reality apart from storytelling. It enveloped her to know there was so much unknown in such a vast place that looked as though she touch feel it with her outstretched fingertips. Simply looking about constellations and the incredible journey the light took to honor her with its illumination made her throat constrict in the binds of a high emotion.
Those flickering candles of infinite distance made Phi think about the coming events of this given year; the promises on the breath of her friends and the thoughts and ideas readying to be brought to life in their eyes. The girl felt impatient like never before for the adventure she knew the year held for her group, and now sweet Tristain.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia looked back and forth between Simon and Tristan. He smiled sinisterly, as he asked,
"Do I sense a little crush between two little freshies?" He said laughing as he turned into Simon again and turned to Tristan as he began to make a move to have her look at him.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games