Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Post Your Pics Girls! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fierce-honey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 pm
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
ColetteyKitty
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
This is me. And sorry about the pictures being so big o.o"
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Seriously you are the most beautiful scene girl ever! Seriously! 4laugh

-smiles- Awwww thank you(:<3
gah i love your hair

Thankies(:<3 Why? is my face yummy looking or something? o.o I think I'd like to keep my face. Lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 pm
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
ColetteyKitty
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

gah i love your hair

Thankies(:<3 Why? is my face yummy looking or something? o.o I think I'd like to keep my face. Lol
I looks really pretty so im geussing it would taste like cupcakes biggrin lol. Imma eat it >u<

BluMommy

Mlle Farouche

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:52 pm

'Tis me: ...here. The link will work, but wait a couple of seconds for it to redirect you from the gallery to the specific picture.

My friend took the photo and made it, so...disregard the fact that it's all rainbow-like, and that it has a dumb username on the bottom for an account I no longer use on deviantART, and that I look way younger than I actually am. Seriously. I look twelve. XD

Yeah, I talk too much.

And, Lollipop, your hair is gorgeous. Just sayin'. ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 pm
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
ColetteyKitty
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

gah i love your hair

I looks really pretty so im geussing it would taste like cupcakes biggrin lol. Imma eat it >u<

I don't think it will xD Just letting ya know that. -looks at you- Uh-oh o.o -starts running so you won't eat my face-

fierce-honey

fierce-honey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm
Mlle Farouche

'Tis me: ...here. The link will work, but wait a couple of seconds for it to redirect you from the gallery to the specific picture.

My friend took the photo and made it, so...disregard the fact that it's all rainbow-like, and that it has a dumb username on the bottom for an account I no longer use on deviantART, and that I look way younger than I actually am. Seriously. I look twelve. XD

Yeah, I talk too much.

Thankies(:<3 And you look so pretty in your picture!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

gah i love your hair

I don't think it will xD Just letting ya know that. -looks at you- Uh-oh o.o -starts running so you won't eat my face-
-runs after- Nom nom~ > biggrin  

BluMommy

fierce-honey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 pm
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

gah i love your hair

Aahhhh! I want my mommy! -hides in my room and locks the door- I'm safe in here xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 pm
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

Aahhhh! I want my mommy! -hides in my room and locks the door- I'm safe in here xD
-watches out side your window like a creeper- @_@!!

BluMommy

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm
Mlle Farouche

Yeah, I talk too much.

Eeeeh! So cute. :'D
Love the curls.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

-doesn't know you're watching, but than I turn my head and looks straight at you and screams- OH MY GOD! Don't do that! that was scary! i get scared easily. -walks up to the window you're looking through and pulls down the shade-

fierce-honey

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:36 pm
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

-doesn't know you're watching, but than I turn my head and looks straight at you and screams- OH MY GOD! Don't do that! that was scary! i get scared easily. -walks up to the window you're looking through and pulls down the shade-
-paws at window- D': nuuu~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

-hears you pawing at the window and starts to feel bad and lifts the shade up-

fierce-honey

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:39 pm
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

OnO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

OnO

-Slowly starts to pull the window up-

fierce-honey

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x
NoodleMonsterrr
x-lollipoplovesyou-x

OnO

-Slowly starts to pull the window up-
-tackles - nun!!!!!!!

Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games