Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 pm
KiDtaztic
JMan 240
KiDtaztic
JMan 240
Matt Moore is garbage. I want Jake back. Jake has a touchdown and no interceptions at the moment. Matt has like 3 interceptions and throws it right to the other team when we're trying to score. I told everyone last year Matt More isn't as good as they thought he was.
get that s**t out of here, Jake would have thrown 4 INT's by now
BUT we still have a chance.
Jake shouldn't even play football no more
play the new kid

How about now... how about after that?

Nah, Jake didn't throw interceptions IN THE END ZONE WITH THREE OPPOSING PLAYERS BETWEEN HIMSELF AND HIS RECEIVER. Jake played bad while he was here... but he only played as bad as Moore is playing right now 2 times in his career and certainly not in his first game as an established starter. Jake is playing fine because he doesn't have retarded Panther's fans calling for his head. He's a decent quarter back. Moore blows. I agree, Jimmy Clausen looked good in the preseason. If Moore is still sucking it up in a few games I say bench him.

Humm correction no Jake threw it in the air around 4 or 5 players. Im not saying Moore s great, just Jake is no better and he was never great. s**t Smith made him look good, the way he went up for the ball and stuff.
Jake was put on criag's list for a reason, remember that
XD
If Moorse looses next game, then yeah he most likely wont play.
ALSO remember NONE of the offense played in the perseason thus they have no tempo to begin with.

Moore ain't even good with more weapons than Jake had when Jake was in his "prime". Better backs, better receivers, better o-line...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 pm
Jake never had a prime
he isn't even that old wth
only thing he had was more weapons in the throwing game, but the more the team had to rebuild, it showed Jake was garbage and not worth 27 million.
you give him too much credit
he is not the go to guy, nor is Moore
I think Jimmy once he learns the game will be
they can old him into something good and fitting for the team
panthers played a basic game, and you could always tell if they were going to run or throw, come second half it was a must to throw, but to who? thus they didn't even play together doesn't help. Jake can surely stay in Cleveland, Panther most likely wont see playoff, but they can set themselves up for an exciting appearance next yr.  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 pm
KiDtaztic
See at least Jimmy is moving
but its gonna be a hard punt

Damn, Jimmy Clausen is short... idk why our secondary, one of the best in the NFL last year, blew so bad today. Especially Chris Gamble and his googly eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:30 pm
User ImageWhat the hell is this I am sports.

. _ .

Hi, Minty!
I'm back early! =O

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 pm
KiDtaztic
Jake never had a prime
only thing he had was more weapons in the throwing game, but the more the team had to rebuild, it showed Jake was garbage and not worth 27 million.
panthers played a basic game, and you could always tell if they were going to run or throw, come second half it was a must to throw, but to who? thus they didn't even play together doesn't help. Jake can surely stay in Cleveland, Panther most likely wont see playoff, but they can set themselves up for an exciting appearance next yr.
I'm not saying he's great, I'm saying he was decent. He took us to the playoffs with with just Steve Smith in '05. He was a fine quarterback for a while. And hell, he is old. He's like 35, that's old as hell for a quarterback. He was 28 or so when we got him. He's always been on the older side. Jake didn't have a pair of running backs until after he injured his elbow. We didn't get JStew until a year later and DeAngelo was just a rookie. Deshaun Foster, is not eve close to their level and we ran the ball A LOT with him. This season isn't over yet... but I think I'm going to be pointing out to everyone of my friends that Matt Moore is just as bad as I was saying he was last year.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm
I'ma use Bungie's method of censorship for their website to make my main thought on Matt Moore a little more civilized.

WHAT THE -blam!-!

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm
JMan 240
KiDtaztic
Jake never had a prime
I'm not saying he's great, I'm saying he was decent. He took us to the playoffs with with just Steve Smith in '05. He was a fine quarterback for a while. And hell, he is old. He's like 35, that's old as hell for a quarterback. He was 28 or so when we got him. He's always been on the older side. Jake didn't have a pair of running backs until after he injured his elbow. We didn't get JStew until a year later and DeAngelo was just a rookie. Deshaun Foster, is not eve close to their level and we ran the ball A LOT with him. This season isn't over yet... but I think I'm going to be pointing out to everyone of my friends that Matt Moore is just as bad as I was saying he was last year.

no no in 05 we had many weapons, but Smith was the long bomb gunner with crazy speed. Like I said as the year pass Jake got worst, had he not had Smith s**t wouldn't have happen. HE was the key which made him like decent lol. We had Foster and he was decent but a lone wolf, thus he wasn't really healthy. If anything I know my team to the T, and Jake was not the great. We made it the the playoff NOT healthy thats for sure.

We have a better team and we are the youngest team for sure. With that said, we're still growing.

Shane - Yeah I love my team no matter what.
just like I love my guild  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:45 pm
Matts only played 8 games starting
Jake played how many and is known for what?
come clear XD  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 pm
KiDtaztic
JMan 240
KiDtaztic
Jake never had a prime

no no in 05 we had many weapons, but Smith was the long bomb gunner with crazy speed. Like I said as the year pass Jake got worst, had he not had Smith s**t wouldn't have happen. HE was the key which made him like decent lol. We had Foster and he was decent but a lone wolf, thus he wasn't really healthy. If anything I know my team to the T, and Jake was not the great. We made it the the playoff NOT healthy thats for sure.

We have a better team and we are the youngest team for sure. With that said, we're still growing.

Shane - Yeah I love my team no matter what.
just like I love my guild

Well of course he got worse. He got old and he hurt his arm. He was on pace to set an NFL record for touchdowns and passing yards in a season the year he hurt his elbow.

And I know my team to the T was well. It's right after the N and before the H. XD Here's some stats. The year that Jake injured his arm he had a 70% completion percentage, around 800 yards through the air, 10 touchdowns, and NO ints and something like a 105 passer rating over the first 2 1/2 games up to the point that he got hurt. You can't say that's not good. My point has been made. Jake had his moments and he was a decent quarterback. Without Jake we wouldn't have made to the super bowl. You can't argue that.

Without him Rodney ******** Pete would have started the whole season. It's not like we had a better option than him up until now anyways. Like it or not... at this point in time he's the best quarterback the Panthers have ever had start a game for them. I'm not willing to be hard on him for declining with age and injury because that happens to everyone and I still remember all those god awful 1-15 seasons we had before him and Fox.

That being said, a changing of the guard was in order and it is happening. Fox really isn't making a case for keeping his job, neither is Moore, so maybe we'll see Cowher and Clausen next year. I know everyone wants to see that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 pm
Okay the year after the super bowl did we come back healthy?
Whats the point of getting they if you have no players to convert. everyone was knocked up and beat by the time we got there. That and we were wild card, hard work.
Next season we didn't convert s**t so yeah who gives a damn. Jake is s**t

Cowher - No
Clausen will play this season
maybe mid way

I like the way the panthers are heading, some times you gotta loose in order to learn as a team, we're fresh and young.

but yeah like I said Jake was a must get rid off  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 pm
User ImageOkie dokie, Mak, did some cleanin'. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:55 pm
Shinsua
User ImageOkie dokie, Mak, did some cleanin'. =)

woo I will finish the guild look then start on making topics for you guys well you work on the 2 most important things Bloodlines and Battle systems for now  

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm
User ImageAh, yes...

I suppose I could post up the definitions for techniques and such, as a reminder.

Somewhere along the line people in Shinobi Yochi, including myself, have forgotten what a technique's strength truly was.

We kinda only really fear S rank techniques.
And, at that, S rank techniques don't really have recoil. ^ ^;;

But... yeah...
I'm not too sure how much I'll be able to do today.
A rather family oriented day, and what not. =/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm
shin I got the art work done can you post it  

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 pm
User ImageOf course.

And, if I'm not on to help you with posting threads and what not,
A few positions have been set, so take a look at the members list and ask for assistance if you must, kay? =)

Also, Astra would still like to help, if you need any later on.
> _ <

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games