Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 am
User ImageSirena heard Hana, and sighed inside herself.

I think she is in love with him. What is love? I don't even had a crush even though there were so many beautiful man, my heart didn't wavered...

Sirena sighed outside of herself and waited for food.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 am
User Image

" Thanks for letting my know Ryuu. " I was still blushing while I entered the room.

I walked up toware Ryuu was and spoke. " So... do you know what happened to with you and Miss Anasako outside? Becuase everyone one else does even Kirin and Mizu. "

I began to think to myself while waiting for an answer. I wonder if Ryuu is still thinking about what happened to him and myself earlier.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 pm
User ImageRyuu looked at her blushing face She looks very nice kind of cute in a way. Ryuu tried not to stare and when Hana asked him the question he looked at her confussed. "Me and Miss Anasako what? No bodies telling me anything and I never did find her."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

I began to chuckle under my breathe to myself. " No one's told you? Well I'll go ahead and break it down. You remember when you and I had our little...moment earlier? "

I began to blush as I recalled it, then I began to chuckle out load. " Well, you and Miss Anasako had the same kind of moment only, I guess she didn't know it. By the way the girl that droped your head, which woke you up? That was Miss Anasako. but she perferes to be called Hiatay now. "

I began to stare up at the cealing. " Don't ask me why cause I don't know. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 pm
User ImageRyuu started to blush slightly as she brought up what happen to them eralier.I guess she's not going to forget about that, I guess I can't blame her I can't forget either.

He then focused back on the conversation when she began to chuckle and was surprised to hear what she had to say"We did? Huh that's odd I don't remember anything about it. Are you sure we did?"Ryuu asked calmly trying to show he had no idea. Huh so I saw Miss Anasako nude...DARN why can't I remeber that? Hmm maybe it didn't happen and things are just looked at the wrong way. Wait did she say that girl was Miss Anasako?! Didn't even recognize her she looks a lot different..although Hana does look really different too.

Ryuu came back to the real world so he wouldn't look odd just standing there and thinking"Uh right" He responded to Hana's last statement.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

" Yep, and I think I know why you can't really remember it. "

I began to move over to Ryuu and started running my fingures through his hair. At first I wasn't sure if he'd let me do this but he wasn't moving when I started so I kept on.

" You see when you where found outside the shower where Hiatay was there were signs of a broken potted plant around you, move over around your head. Not to mention like most guy you probbly got the noise bleed from seeing her in her birthday suit. "

I rubbed a little more towards the top of Ryuu's head when I hit the bump he'd gotten from the plant droping on him. Ryuu winched when I toughed it. I smile and quickly moved away the hair from where the knot on his head had started to form.

" Wow this is a pretty big knot on your head Ryuu! It's no wonder you can't remember seeing Hiatay! This thing looks like it's big enough to cause some memory loss. "

I began to call Kirin into the room to take a look at your head when I noticed she had already fallen asleep. I began to gripe to myself Well looks like I'm gonna have to be the nurse for this one. I then when into the kitchen and got a plastic bag, filled it with ice, wrapped it up with a soft towel, and handed it to Ryuu.

" Put this on your head right where the knot is so the swelling will go down Ryuu. After it's gone down I'll rub some ointment on it that should help it to heal. " I began to strech upwards toward a high shelf.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:57 pm
User ImageKoji waited for his clothes to dry up before wearing them again. Atleast this time there was no blood. Feeling refreshed, he walked towards the kitchen where everyone was gathering. As usual, all the noise came from everyone's mouths. Since there was too many people in the kitchen, Koji decided to eat while standing up. The food was good and all, but he barely ate. Thoughts of his grandfather circled his mind constantly. I hope the old man is doing okay..

Koji's flow of thought suddenly broke when a loud crash echoed through the village. The sound of twisting steel lasted for a good 3 seconds before the eerie silence came back once more. Putting his plate down, Koji peered through a curtain to get a good view of the front gate. What used to be a towering iron entrance now looks like crumpled paper. A large white Ford Expedition SUV slammed head on towards the entrance of Sirena's home, creating a huge open gap in the process. A moment later, 6 teenagers armed with bats, shotguns and small handguns stepped out. Some were injured but all had grins on their faces as they ran towards the front door. Looters.. f*ck..

Koji faced everyone in all seriousness. "We have a problem.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm
User ImageRyuu started to blush slightly as she began sliding her fingers through his hair that close to him.He was going to speak up just let it happen, Hana then continued to speak.

Ryuu eye trailed off as she talked about him seeing Miss Hiatay nude."Ok but why was there a broken potted plant on my head and where did it come from?"Ryuu asked be for closing one of his eyes due to the pain of her touching the bump."Well I hope I didn't forget anything important as well."

Hana handed him the ice and he placed it on his head still feeling a little pain from putting preasure on it"Thanks Hana.'Ryuu said smiling at her. She's really nice, I wonder...nah not the time to think of things like that Ryuu thought as the ice pressed against his head.

Ryuu was then distracted by a loud noise coming from the entrance.  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

I jumped at the sound of a load crashing noise. I rose up quickly. " Ryuu you better sit here, I'll go and see what that noise was with the others, ok. "

I leaned over and kissed Ryuu on the head, blushing as I began to move towards the kitchen I began to haller. " Hey anyone knowes what that noise was? "

I looked down the stair way to see unknown teens coming up the stair case. I smiled in an angery way, and replied. " Well, I guess that answers my question. "

I began to run towards the teens as they swung their bats tring to hit me. I dodged everyone and I began to use Tennis ablilities on them swingin as if I had a racket in my hands slaming them in either the groans or in the kidneys, I even manage to hit one squarly in the forhead. Knocking him into the others I'd knock over. while doing all of this was going on I had started yelling at them. " Do you idot know what you've done you came into a house where everyone can kill you. Not to mention one, Aka me, Who's majorly pissed off by the fact you Dumb Asses Made our base weak against those Zombies out side! And You even had the Goll to inturpt my time I was having with a hot guy I LIKE! "

With that last shout I had taken out the last of the teens and knock them down to the ground floor. " Now Get the F**k out of here before I actually deside to kill you F***ers! "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image"Well.. that was resolved.. quickly.." Koji said as he looked at Hana's pissed face and the groaning guys on the floor. Suddenly, he began looking around. Before anyone could ask what was going on, he blurted out. "There's only 3 guys here. Where's the other-"

Koji fell silent as the 3 remaining looters, armed with guns, had their weapons pointed at everyone's heads. It was too close for comfort, not to mention that if anyone attempted to disarm them, those shotgun blasts could hit anyone in a large area. On top of all that, the 3rd looter had his Desert Eagle handgun planted on the youngest person in the house, Rikka. Everyone raised their hands.

"Okay you b*tches! We'll make this quick!" Said the man with a shotgun. "Just give us all the food and medical supplies you have and no one gets f*cking hurt!"

"Boss, he's still bleeding!" Said one of the looters. Apparently, one of them was already bitten.

"I f*cking know that!" He faced the survivors once more. "Give me those damn supplies now!"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

" Hehe, Hehehe hehe hehe hehehe ha. You all think you can save him. Isn't that cute." I turned and faced the guy with the shot gun with the barrel right at my nose.

" Tehe I know what your tring to do but it won't work, " I began to look sorriful at the young man who'd been bitten. " It's never gonna help even with the best medacine. He's a dead man, no. No he's not you'll wish he was though. "

I began to step towards the boy who was bitten and I picked him up carfully and I tossed him quickly towards the one holding the shot gun. I waited to see how he would react.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image"Y-You dont know that you lil b*tch!" Exclaimed the man with the shotgun as he helped his comrade up. He motioned closer towards Hana filled with rage and fear for losing a friend. "Now give me those f*cking-!!"

Nice one Hana.. Koji suddenly sprinted towards the man with a shotgun who's aim was obviously getting shaky because of his clouded mind. He held the barrel and quickly kicked him in the gut, sending the looter a few feet back. Koji followed with a quick spin and pulled the trigger at the man who held Rikka hostage, sending the buck shot ripping through his shoulder. Rikka quickly ran towards Naoki who was the nearest. "Sirena!" Koji shouted as he tossed the shotgun at her. Everyone began to duck for cover as the 4 remaining looters fired their guns at them while motioning backwards while dragging their bitten friend.

"You'll pay for this you f*ckers!"

A minute later, the shooting stopped. Koji was still shakey from the incident. He didnt want to shoot a live person, but he felt like he had no choice. It was either him or Rikka. Luckily for the looter, he only got hit in the shoulder. He was now bleeding to death on the kitchen floor, groaning in pain.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

While ducking behind a table I looked at Koji and replied. " I know what your thinking right now, I don't want to kill a living person either. But if I'm correct on how these looters work we won't have long to worry about living humans anymore. "

I shuttered at how dark I sounded just then. I must be really pissed off to go that deep into the dark. I began to look at the looters in concern now. I sighed heavily and shouted. " You can't save your Friend and if you stay near him you'll all die! "

I began to lift my head up slightly tring to see if they were listening to my warning when I was nearly shot. s**t! I ducked down again. I began to shout. " You need to get away from him, The one who's bitten! Other wise he'll go after you next. "

I began to peek out from the left side to see what was going on. I saw they were looking at there " friend " in a funny concerned way. " I know you think he's different, that he won't change, but he will. And you'll All be his targets! "

At that moment the now Zombied boy lifted his head his eyes as blank and black as a dead fish.

I turned away hoping not to see anything as I said, " Too late. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:13 pm
User ImageKoji peeked with Hana and witnessed a gruesome sight. The 4 remaining looters were bitten in the necks, blood gushing like a fountain while one of them shouted in pain. "W-Why!? Agh!"

Koji looked away and stood from where he was, helping Hana stand back up. He then motioned towards the bleeding man near Rikka and picked up his gun. "You come to us.. threaten us with guns.. and you expect to live?" The gun was heavy for him, and his hand was shaking, but Koji wanted to pull the trigger to end his miserable life. "You.. dont deserve to live.." Koji still couldnt pull the trigger.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:16 pm
User ImageThe moment the man had grabbed Rikka, Naoki felt cold rage seep into her. The others had acted quickly, before she could, but now... For the moment, Naoki didn't exist at all.

Kyoki had taken her place.

"If you're not going to shoot, give me that, and consider this a lesson." She grabbed the gun from Koji .

"First of all, your aim is really poor," she snarled, hitting the zombie one in the face with the butt of her gun and following up with a shot. "Next, don't hold a gun if you're not ready to kill, zombie or otherwise."

She grabbed one guy behind her as he tried to get her, even though he was already injured and infected, twisting his arm around.

"Next lesson is for you sick f*ucks. If you're going to try and hurt anyone I know--"

She shot him.

"--You're going to pay."

She shot the other. All that was left was the one guy who had been bitten last; the one who had held Rikka. She pointed the gun barrel at his head.

There must have been some terrible expression on Naoki's face. The guy had a look of sheer horror.

"D-don't shoot me," he begged at her feet. She kicked him in the gut. When she spoke, her voice was blank and cold.

"Oh? You should be glad I'm putting you out of your misery, you b*****d."

A bang, and he was gone.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games