Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:11 pm
Lucas appeared to calm down. his right hand which didn't hold the knife dropped to the ground although still in a fist.
"Lucas. you already know i'm Miyamoto. so... Mamoru and Bast trained you to use our powers? a rare treat. now... go get me food and i'll call us even. sugar cookies preferably."
he said and his facial muscles seemed to relax as if the fury had lessened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm
As always, with these Miyamoto's. One minute they're insanely angry, the next they're calm and relaxed. "Ok, hold on a second. "Mamoru, have you read those papers that we recovered. I want to know if we actually got anything of value. Oh... and Howaido brought a guest... I think it's another Hatake."

// >_> Who put the word slave in red, italicized, and bold? Who did it...//  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

In mid-conversation with Silas about deadly genjutsu, I finished with how several jutsus could simulate death via different methods, & that itself could cause the death if made believable enough. "So that's the end of that jutsu," I finished, trying to ignore the group that had come in rudely. Apologizing to Silas, I turned to face the group. "Lucas, the jutsus in question aren't actually the bloodline, just how we're used to expressing it within the confines of this particular universe. Ganchou happened to know it in several of them, so it made sense that he learned it here as well." Ignoring the papers question intentionally, I diverted to other topics. "Guests, ne? Suna always likes company of one sort or another. Lucas... I suggest that you don't harass the ANBU for sugar cookies... I won't be liable for the damages to you if he goes off to rage."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm
throwing up the smoke pellet he'd hidden in his hand he sheathed his knife and caught the pellet hidding it away again. he returned to his notmal state.
"i still want that cookie."
he murmered. he figured that he should work more on whatever it was the man did to split himself. he remembered reading something about being able to do that in the scroll he'd left in the tea shop.
"but mamoru. that was a Miyamoto heirloom. i think a sugar cookie is the least he could do."
he said giving the anbu man a slight glare.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm
[[Ummm A.O. ... my character's name is Silas not Eziel, Eziel is Dread's npc character!!!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:57 pm
((lol. i was thinking about that. i think AandOE is just getting old... dont hurt me for that though... lol. anyways. chez i think it was ergo. and... you will get me that sugar cookie.))  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"How about this, Lucas... I'll find out about getting a new flask from Ryouri-nin L'Omegala Slanjili while you learn a few new jutsus. New!" Hopefully the offer would be satisfactory enough for the young genin. "Quite satisfactory for that, ne? If you really want payback, then Ganchou can be your sensei."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm
at Mamoru's offer to have ganchou be his sensei Lucas sneered facing ganchou.
"i think that would be fair. and... i think having ganchou would give me a chance to... get some payback for making me lose my booze."
he said. young as he was he wasn't without his own set of smarts. all Miyamoto excelled at one thing. he was... special in that he excelled less at one thing specifically but was more balanced than most Miyamoto. his one downfall would be his gluttony.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm
Ganchou stared blankly at Mamoru for a few seconds, then sighed. "Of course Mamoru, if you wish. Now about those papers..." He said enticingly, but after a few moments of being ignored sighed again with a resigned expression, and said "We'll be at the Academy, I suppose. Silas, take care now, y'hear? Come on twerp. We've things to do, places to be. I'd offer you a Dango, but I gave my emergency one to the visiting Hatake. Have a lollipop instead." Tossing the lollipop at him, he leaped around Mamoru, opened a panel in the wall, and said "Come along now!" before swan diving out into a Sand Dune. Rolling out and coughing slightly, he got to his feet and began jogging towards the academy.

(Slightly Dramatic Exit FTW... and I'll get Ergo back, I will...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm
smiling he followed gan out.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 am
Silas sighed and then looked towards Mamorou "Well I know this may sound a bit undertone but... may I have a trainer or what you guys would call a "Sensei"?" Silas was standing up straight and wanted someone to actually be apart of his life. It was very important to Silas. His emotion on this one particular subject was very strong and he hoped that the Kazekage would have a good choice for him.
[[Preferably someone who is online when I am >.<]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:10 am
Silas thought for a moment and then had something he really wanted to do. "Sorry Kazekage-kun I have something really important that I wanted to do can you send that sensei to the academy. I really need to work on some of my chakra training and Genjutsu!" Silas rushed off at a quickened pace to the academy.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 am
As Gamakichi arrived in the office he spoke quickly,"Beg your pardon Kazekage-sama but Howaidos still not fully healed I dont think, the process is working. But Im not sure if his body can take such strain yet," he realized he was getting ahead of himself and croaked out,"I mean that someone followed the team back, hes at the hospital! Howaido is protecting the girl but I dont know if he can do that alone," he was hopping quite frantically as he spoke,"What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San appeared outside the office in a plume of smoke, to not iratate the already possibly irritated Kazekage. He knocked quickly on the door before cracking it and stepping it slowly still in his Bear mask and hood. Once at the center of the room, he knelt down and spoke a few words quickly.

"Reporting in sir....orders and updates?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm
(('Twasn't me~! >.>))

Bast strolled in to the Office and sat down in a chair. She immediately took a swig of tea and looked at Mamoru.

"You've got a new item for your 'List. It's got Fuuton, Doton, is a Konin, and has some pretty nice clay if you catch my drift. What's up?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games