Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

"Well cant be helped..."Zero flashed through a set of seals forming a serpent seal as the last set. He opened his mouth and thousands of snakes came forth filling the area around him and sped into the hospital. They had a single target to find and impale and there were thousands of snakes each with a blade extending from their mouths.zero waited in baited breath for either an explosion or confirmation of a take down from one of the snakes. They filled every hall of the half destroyed building in search of the target.

((Mandara no Jin [ Myriad Snake Net Formation ]
Official Description: Mandara no Jin is a Ninjusu technique utilized by the Sannin Orochimaru. Using his ties to snakes, Orochimaru will release a torrent of serpents from his mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards his target. These snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi blades. A powerful enough Chakra wave can stop the network and destroy the snakes. ))

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 280/280} {Status: }
User Image

Seeing the snakes, Kageru immediately stopped in his tracks, watching them move in from his position. He merely waited for some sort of sign that it was either over, or, that they had to finish it up themselves.

Mythos Namikaze

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 am
As the snakes wriggled around, searching greatly for their target, something seemed amiss. The man was nowhere to be found, but everything else looked & felt like how it was normally. (normal for such an aftermath, anyways) People were still asking for help, parts of the destroyed southern wing were still swinging back & forth, ready to fall at a single breath, & so on, but one couldn't physically leave the hospital's area. Travelling in one direction or another for great lengths would lead them back to the starting point's backside, as if in a looping manner. Some snakes would be lead around until they met the other opposing snakes, garnering what actions they'd normally do upon finding others of their kind, while another group went south, reappeared in the northern wing, & went south again. San had planned his way into allowing for his urges to take place under such a cover, & boy were the tenants not quite so happy. Most of them felt like nothing much was happening, as they too were under his jutsu, but several could be heard muttering slightly less than distasteful comments.

2nd post of being inside the Heaven Viewing Technique.
Senjutsu Chakra accrued: 1 S-rank, 1 A-rank
Jutsu :: ?? still active

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 240/280} {Status: }
User Image

Forming a simple hand seal, Kageru created a single shadow clone. As the clone bounded off into the hospital, using the crumbled walls, and other rubble to avoid the snakes in his search for the enemy, the real Kageru made his way around to Zero, remaning in cover as best as he could along the way. The clone continued to run loose around the remains of the building, still moving around the snakes as often as he could.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Theme song[

Zero waited for the snakes to find and destroy their target however it was taking longer than it should. The man had disappeared in a mass of cherry blossoms...Zero cursed himself for not realizing what had happened sooner and formed a handseal carefully molding the chakra so as to not dispel his own serpents."kai..."He said in a tiny voice

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:42 am
Something was starting to dawn upon San as he committed these disgraceful acts. He wasn't exactly human, so why was he in the midst of human throes? Pulling back as hard as he could on the urges (though plenty), he disrupted his chakra system & immediately killed the hospital tenant in front of him. Someone is here, San thought briefly. Not taking any chances, he murdered the rest of the tenants in the surrounding rooms, skipping lightly over the still confused snakes. Leaning through a curtain, he peered about the area, scanning the adjacent building tops & alleyways. Not seeing anyone in particular, San let out the rest of his iron sand, hovering it in the air & lightly filling the eastern wing.

Zero's perception of the hospital shattered, its form becoming itself once more, & yet still, something was immediately amiss. Was that snake down below on the ground still going around in circles? Thinking back to when Zero saw San perform the technique, he'd find that after the handsigns were made, San moved twice rather than once. Perhaps... just maybe... Elsewhere, poor Kageru was still running around the hospital, but the snakes & Zero had disappeared from view unexpectedly. Surely this would be a sign to him?

Senjutsu Chakra accrued: 1 S+rank
Jutsu :: ?? still active & Kai

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:20 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 240/280} {Status: }
User Image

While the real Kageru came up next to Zero, the clone inside the hospital immediately stopped, looking around. A look of confusion was over the clone's face, and he blinked stupidly, not quite realizing at that moment he might be trapped in a Genjutsu. Coming up alongside Zero, Kageru's features were tense as he stayed behind cover.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

As Zeros vision stuttred he sent an order to the snakes.'Stop the active search. Attack every section of the halls and room but do not attack patients. The target is somewhere inside here. If anyone has shown themselves and is not a hospital personal, kill them too. We must find or hold this guy until help arrives. Or at least push him from this building. Now....deploy.."Zero could only listen to the snakes blades suddenly extend. After the final attack they would disperse unfortunately but he could not hold them their any longer.He felt the noticeable pull on his chakra."kageru...can you see any survivors from here?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 pm
As the snakes flooded the room, San crashed out of the window, alerting anyone still within the genjutsu that whatever window appeared to be fine was in fact not quite so fine. Swatting away kusanagi wielding snakes with streams of iron sand, San slowed his descent & took the earliest chance to beat a hasty run towards the Foudroyant Village Fountain. Not exactly quick as his slow sand trailed along behind him, it would give the Suna shinobi enough time to set up traps & regroup with others ahead of him, if they were so inclined to physically stay away from him.

Senjutsu Chakra accrued: 1 S+rank, 1 A-rank
Jutsu :: ?? still active, but could be easily broken.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:57 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/280} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru's clone had dispersed when Zero's snakes hit it, Kageru flinching slightly from the knowledge. Looking at Zero, he made a face before creating another shadow clone, who stood next to him.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonus: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair(not active yet} ~[Theme song[

Zero tracked the man as he moved out of the window. noting the trailing sand he angled himself at the mans side. he formed his handseals quickly and formed another crow clone about ten feet behind him, which would chase the man its blade drawn,. It made no sound as it moved but if it could get the clean hit it would go for a heavy slice to the mans neck, attempting to take him down before he could do more harm.Zero formed a second seal and flashed across the space in between them with his improved shunshin, angling his sabre at the mans vertebrae.

((jutsu used

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. (Upgraded once to double efficiency))

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uchiha Itachi. This technique allows Itachi to create a clone composed of crows. The Itachi clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain his consciousness. This allows him to speak and react while in crow form. ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm
Though the great amount of sand behind him slowed the slicing movements of each Zero, two slices appeared, drawing a white substance similar to blood. Stumbling forward, San turned about as he fell to the ground, forming some handsigns closely related to the Satetsu Shigure [ Iron Sand Drizzle ] jutsu. But instead of forming overhead of the Zeros, the clumps formed where the sand was... which was around them. If caught within it, each Zero would be 'rained' to the ground beside the bleeding San, covered in the condensed iron.

Senjutsu Chakra accrued: 1 S+rank, 1 S-rank
Jutsu :: Satetsu Shigure [ Iron Sand Drizzle ]
Rank B
The user will levitate iron sand above their enemy, condensing it into small compact clumps, and then force it all to rain down on their target. Because the clumps are so compact, and the rate at which they fall is rather fast, enemies are far better off completely evading the attack, rather than attempting to defend against it.
Although described as a descending technique, one can manipulate the sand to fire from most any angle.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/280} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru withdrew two Windmill shuriken, both unfolding and threw both toward the enemy nin. One meant as a substitution use for Zero if he so chose, which lagged much further behind the other one but still on the same path. The second was aimed right at the enemy ninja, skimming along the ground. At the end of the flight, it curved upwards, aiming to tear open the nin's stomach, chest, and throat. Kageru's shadow clone remained hidden from view, as the real Kageru dashed out, following the windmill shuriken.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero , expecting a counter with the sand, formed the emergency seal and Switched himself with the rubble from the hospital, leaving his crow clone to take the blow and get him clear. As the clone was hit with sand it would disperse into a could of crows, which in tern shouted obscenities at the man and began pecking at his eyes.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 205
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi ran into the area, her Byakugan already active she could see a number of people in the area. One with a much bigger chakra then the rest. She figured that he had to be the one causing all of the commotion here. She crept up as close as she could without getting hit by any attacks and waited for a chance to strike.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games