Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

"Don not trust your eyes...they will deceive you."

Genin (175) || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Hakemoto

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With shut eyes the presence of a young, pale girl would step through the threshold of the Hokage's office once announcing herself wit ha soft knock of the door. Bowing respectfully to the man, her toes constantly giving a light tap to the floor, Jade would make her way over towards the Hokage, standing beside the white haired woman. While unaware of the events transpiring in the office, aside from introductions she didn't hear much conversation going on so she felt that it was only decent that she too introduced herself to him. "And I'm Jade Long, daughter of the late Fei Long, I've recently graduated from the academy and was told to come here to receive your approval Hokage-sama. I would like to become a Genin of the Hidden Leaf and make my village and my father proud." She introduced herself with a bold yet high-pitched tone, that of a young teen such as herself. Her hands resting behind her back, cupped as she awaited to be addressed, having hoped that she wasn't barging in on anything important.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
MaitoTai
Jounin | Taijutsu | Konoha |

Dashing into the Hokage's room, Tai saw Kazuya standing right by Zhou's old desk. His face lit up as he realized that he himself wasn't going to have to be the one to take action at this point. "Ah great, I see someone found you easily enough. I'm happy to hear that you'll be the Interim Kage. As you could imagine, Being the adviser has it's own pile of work to be attended to, so you could understand my reluctance to take on both jobs." He made his voice less firm, loosening himself up after sounding so serious in front of the new genin. "Besides, I'd happen to think that you kinda liked the perks than came along with the job."  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
Kazuya was admittedly growing a little bored from sitting at his desk the whole time. Usually he couldn't even fit them all inside the office around this time of day. It was a little disheartening... then again he hadn't announced to the village that he was taking Zhou's place temporarily until they found a fourth Hokage. So they probably didn't even know he was here, he knew Zhou was a little creepy but did he somehow manage to learn a way to repel academy students!? "Ohhh teach me your ways Zhou-san!" He thought with zeal before his assumptions were proven wrong as a young kunoichi walked in. There was a stifling air around her, even he found her a little daunting. "What's with this oppressive aura? It's almost as if she's looking down on me." He thought instinctively, as she made her way forward. He heard her name and the wheels inside his began to turn. "Ah, an Uchiha... that explains it. Arrogance. They always were a haughty group-" "What a cute little kunoichi! And almost snow white hair, you must be very stressed. If you're not careful that beautiful hair just might fall out. Come for your headband have you~" He said sharply throwing in a sense of humor about her seemingly platinum blonde hair, it was often hard to tell when he was being sarcastic and when he was genuinely being straightforward. Must have been his tone, sounding eerily cheerful would have that effect on anyone.

It looks like he was getting to be popular today, another shinobi would come strolling into his office around the same time as Shizen. Though Kazuya addressed him after the Uchiha because he lacked a presence. While Shizen's seemed to be foreboding and demanding, Jiko seemed to not even be there at all. He resembled Zhou in that sense, it was a little unnerving. "Creepy. He's come back as a child this time.' He thought before taking a look at the boy's most striking feature. His crimson red eyes, tell-tale characteristics of some form of dojutsu. While he knew much about the Sharingan from experience, this one proved to be a little mysterious. He definitely need to keep an eye on this one. Jiko questioned if Kazuya was the Hokage; to which he'd happily reply "Ara, that'd be me. Kazuya Seiji at your service little one. Since I'm not really good at giving advice I can only tell you one thing from experience. If you like something then it doesn't matter whether anyone else likes you or not~" He said with an awkward smile, this kid was something else. "Eh, he might be creepier than Zhou was and at such a young age too." He mused as he got a third visitor. He was expecting about this many for right now so it didn't bother him too much. He leaned his head to the right and closed one eye while scratching his scalp.

He would soon begin his observations on the third genin, this time another kunoichi. She seemed a little more brazen than Jiko but not as haughty as Shinzen a good compliment to the group. He was beginning to wonder if they all came with strange personality flaws, though he found her sense of hygiene to be strange. "Why barefoot?" He slipped out carelessly, he hadn't been paying attention and sort of just blurted out what he was thinking. A rare mistake for him. It was embarrassing for him to say the least, he was still young so it was expected that mistakes did happen from time to time. But he forgone seemingly all rules of manners, he could have at least been more discreet about it. "A-a-ah, my apologies. Jade Long, I had met your father once. I'm sorry for your loss, I hope that fiery spirit of yours will show in your work. You two could learn something from her~" He said complimenting her confidence, it was a good thing to see in moderation. "I got careless. Hmm-" He thought as Tai entered the room, he must have been the new adviser from what Kazuya could tell. The Hokage motioned his head as a signal for Tai to stand behind him as he made his address to the new genin. He pulled out the top-most right hand draw of the desk and rummaged his hand through to produce three headbands. "Congratulations, on making it this far you three have my respect. But I must warn you. The world we live in has no place for cowards and treacherous scum. It is your duty to protect this village and those you care for, just as it is my duty to protect you. If I find you performing actions not fit for a Konoha shinobi I will have no reservations in terminating you myself. So I will ask you now before you pick up this symbol." He stated firmly as he placed the three headbands down evenly upon the table. "Are you willing to give Konoha your life? If you are then have no qualms about grasping your headband with your own two hands. However, if I see any hesitation I will kill you. If you are unwilling to take that chance then just walk out of my door right now." He commanded, his voice stern and flat. It was almost like a different person was speaking. Now it was time for the genin to decide their own fate.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae
XXXXXXXC'mon and set yourself up it's time to Play .
XXXXXXXDeath meets the rest that can't bring their Best ~
XXXXXXXGenin of Konohagakure || Bukijutsu || Raigyo || Chakra Reserves: 200

Steps would lead her to the offices of the newly appointed leader of the hidden leaf village. It was almost late morning and small traces of the clouds could be viewed at the mid-horizon marked by azure blue skies. Coming to the door of the Hokage's office she stopped for a few seconds. Kaori wasn't attempting to conceal her presence, "Um, knock, knock?" but to knock before a casual enterance. Two knuckles from her index and middle fingers on her right hand tapped the door twice, clear enough to get the led out, but enough to steal away the attention of the ending lecture.

Through the door frame and effectively advancing onto the group by doing so she would moderately shoulder into Jiko. Standing aside from Jade, she'd slowly turn her head to examine Shizen. Her vision remained at the girl, till she was very playful enough to come into interactions with those outside of her class. She remained silent as another step led him before the fire shadow's desk. Stopping around eight meters or so from the desk she lowered her torso. Some what lowering his head just a bit more, she bowed. Her right hand rose up and drifted across her body with the fingers prompt to her breast, "Kaori Matsumae, sir~" she said to welcome herself with a rather spirited eye to eye stare. Gently shifting her weight aside, "Squad placement and the headband," spoken softly, "Same as them~" she said, head turned mildly to gander back at the three.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm
___________SHIZEN UCHIHA___________
______THE LION GOD OF UCHIHA______

User Image
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The words the man before her spoke made Shizen tense up. Surely this man couldn't be Hokage. He was a joker. There was no way anyone so foolish could be placed in power. It had to be a mistake. She stared at him and listened to his words but chose not to respond to them. He was stating facts that had no real place at the given time and meant even less to her then the whole ordeal itself.

Listening to others and the Hokage's comments about them, Shizen became to become exasperated. The fool was not her idea of a real Hokage. He was fit to nothing more than a clown. At least her opinion stayed as such for a short while. Until he spoke to all instead of the individuals. Her words seemed to be heavy and Shizen understood why he had become Hokage. The man had power and judging form his words he cared about his village and great deal more than he did about the lives of others. Her respect for the man went up a great deal in that moment but she knew she couldn't step forward. To do so would be to lie to a man with so admirable a trait in him and she did not enjoy that prospect when it was unnecessary. She looked first calmly from the headbands and then to the man and shook her head.

“I cannot do as you ask. My first priority is and always will be my clan. I apologize for wasting your time. I have no need of the headband as I cannot swear to uphold what you ask of me.” Her words were quiet and confident, even though she knew she had quite possibly signed her own death warrant with them. Few Kages would allow shinobi or kunoichi of powerful bloodlines to be free from their village. The Hokage's choices were simple. Kill her, lock her up or let her go. The first at that moment seem like the most likely to Shizen, so she nodded and stepped back towards the door not leaving but prepared to flee should she need to escape quickly. She had no illusions escape was her only chance and even then her chances were low. A fight would be her death in moments.

Even standing by the door prepared to run should she need to Shizen still managed to stay wrapped in a cloak of pride. Her arms hung loosely by her side and her body was tensed and coiled, ready to rake off should she need to run.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
MaitoTai
Jounin | Taijutsu | Konoha |

Tai's eyes widened at the girls remark, and his usual calm demeanor took a severe turn as he leaned over the desk, getting within uncomfortable distance. "You should be very weary of your words little girl. Your clan has a history of losing themselves to more..Primal emotions." there was a certain sharpness in his voice as he turned away, trading seriousnous or a joking tone. "But what do i know about your clan. I was only raised here.", he remarked sarcastically  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already she had respected the Hokage, even if he did question why she walked about barefooted, it was a personal decision really, because of her blindness it was best to pick up the vibrations she needed in order to see with her feet. Being barefooted only aided this sixth sense further. "Oh, personal reasons." She remarked with a feint smirk forming along her pale lips, she didn't mind really but he soon apologized for the girl's loss of her father, with closed eyes she shook her head as to signal that all was okay. A feint pink blush would make its way across her cheeks upon being given the compliment that the others could learn from her behavior. Lightly she rubbed the back of her head before Kazuya went on to explain to them the terms of their livelihood here as Genin of the village. It all sounded pretty standard to her, become loyal ninja to their home village or die; pretty black and white to her. So without hesitation she approached the Hokage's desk and proceeded to take one of the headbands presented to them, bowing respectfully before placing the headband around her eyes. The steel plating having hidden her blind eyes while she tied a tight knot in the back to keep it in place. Though a disgruntled sigh came from her lips as the arrogant Uchiha woman commented about how her clan came first and that she couldn't swear loyalty to the village because of that. "Jeez, I guess we found the tight-a** of the group; there's always one though." She stated allowed towards Shizen, turning her blind gaze towards her, "Tch, and here I thought Uchiha were smart, if aren't willing to give your loyalty to Konoha then why the hell would you come seeking out the village's headband. Seems kinda pointless if you're just gunna do what ya want to anyway." She chirped as she began to head forwards, whisking past Shizen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:39 am
Name: Jiko Entatsu
Alias: Transcendence of Fate
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra Pool: 225/225
Bloodline: Sakkakugan "Eyes that Shred Reality"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Taking into account the different auras in the room, all these muscly women were throwing Jiko further off the bridge of reality. He noticed they all seemed confident and powerful. Something he did not, yet according to his data trail this brat far exceeded many with his eyes strange techniques as well as his actual skill level was never shown "What a bother, another prideful big shot." He informational guess on the girl with the white hair, she sounded cocky and really believed in her own clan, even more than a nation.

He look at the woman wearing green next, she looked very healthy and quite powerful too, another one but she didn't sound nearly as bad as the previous woman. Honestly things like that did not matter, and when presented with her ideals he sighed as well. She seemed proud of her heritage yet she wasn't so bad "....Hello Jade-chan..." Jiko actually said something.

The frail looking young man with a blade on his back looked over at the third shorter girl in the room. She spoke nicer then the other two, and caused a smile to develop. Yet in the end she had her own goals and with those goals came a happy expression for her. Jiko gave her a smile and also introduced himself "Hey, you seem nice...I'm Jiko.." yet something about this boys aura was completely stuck between happiness and sadness.

Finally another elder was in the room, and the Hokage spoke to him. He nodded his head getting ideas and slowly faded into the background, then stopped himself. Thinking for a bit of time on what he said and stepped forward to face the Hokage, gulping a bit too. His words were law and that situation made her smile. He took up the headband and spoke loudly "Sir, I will gladly take any chance like this. Can I have shot to eliminate someone? OR too dangerous for me?" Seeing someone braver than him back down caused an eerie smile.

Zettai Gao

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deciding that it was a good time to take her leave before something else took place in the office the girl would give one final bow to the Kage before she excused herself, "Good morning." She said kindly in reply to Jiko as she waltzed passed him, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the dojo." She announced before kindly exited the Hokage's office, having had quite a bit of training ahead of her now that she had become a Genin of the Leaf, wanting to make her village proud.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Kaori Matsumae
XXXXXXXC'mon and set yourself up it's time to Play .
XXXXXXXDeath meets the rest that can't bring their Best ~
XXXXXXXGenin of Konohagakure || Bukijutsu || Raigyo || Chakra Reserves: 200

Her right hand rose up and rested across her forehead with the form of what seemed to be irritation. Was this how Uchiha show their way of pledging allegiance to Konohagakure and his undying will to protect it? Maybe it was just Shizen's pride overbearing what brain she had inside her cranium. Steps would lead the girl from the shadow's desk as she'd stand aside to prevent misfire. Right hand still lodged to her cranium to prevent a possible headache. For the time being her crimson eyes remained closed, she couldn't remember the last time she had something to eat and that only made the current squabble worse. Initially holding such a state would put unnecessary strain upon her weak nerves, but as of late it was beginning to feel more and more natural. Patience was easily obtained and she remained in deep thought. Atleast. Till the kunoichi's gears began to turn abit to quickly, "Ehhhhh, okay." maybe much to quickly, "Ummm, yea! Shizen, you're gonna have to get with the program because....like I'm two seconds from catchin' a case."

User Image

Her right hand soon fell to her side with a fairly irritated look on her face, "And..." blinking swiftly, "Jade, I know it may seem like a fine time to point that out, but..errrrr. That's not gonna help the situation much." she said as Jade prepared to leave. Seemingly those eyes of hers would slide over towards Jiko, "And who are you gonna eliminate, hmmmm!" she'd say sacastically. Rosen shoulders that slowly dipped, "I mean seriously," she scoffed, steps would lead towards the shadow's desk. Her left hand shifted from right to left before a headband was taken into her grasp, "You have to respect her honesty though, god knows not many have that type of courage." she said, despite that sacastic look on her face.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jiko would look around the room as a small bit of chaos had ensued, and he would chuckle. Yet not in that, I know whats going on way, but in the I hope to the almighty sage this doesn't affect me way. Yet when it came down to elimination and someone questioning the current high life Jiko would look that woman up and down. He would memorize her way of speaking and her current way of dealing with the situation "Well theres gotta be a rogue or someone running about doing wrong, this is a big place...I think..I don't care about the scary white haired girl, she's far too loud." Jiko never sounded too sure, then again he never really cared for reality much "Either that or my imagination is getting the better of me. After all I don't see much point in reality anymore too boring and sad." He would shuffle a ways back, taking a big step and debating how to handle the situation.

Looking at the woman with purple hair, and waving as Jade left he would speak one last time before waiting to see what was going to happen "I think honesty, bravery, and confidence on that level are outmoded concepts. I prefer survival, planning, and dreams that become reality, as the illusion of success fades in the wind."

User Image

With a quiet calm demeanour Shizen listened to all of their words. She of course knew that they would respond that way. Few people liked how much pride and love she had for clan. Few people had the conviction to stay totally committed to that one thing for their whole life. Even throughout all their words she'd kept herself ready and her eyes on the Hokage and the other obviously high ranked shinobi in the room. A quick cursory glance over them and then she spoke quietly to the room at general.

“Would you really want me to pick up that headband if you knew that at a moment or trouble between my clan and the village I would in a heart beat turn on you? Or if there was a threat to both the village and the clan I would rescue my clan first and the village second. No... I don't think he wants that. I think it's the exact reason he said what he did. To weed out those like me without the care or conviction to protect the village with their lives. My life is already committed to something and a servant cannot serve two masters.” Her little monologue was said slowly almost like molasses being poured. She didn't say it to defend herself so much as explain the stupidity of everyone expecting her to change her mind just because of a little danger if she didn't lie.

“Only cowards give up their pride because of a danger and that I know I am not, even if I may be, as one of you put it, 'Stupid.'” Still she watched and waited. Shizen would accept whatever outcome her words caused without fear. She may run but she would never back away from words already said or her belief, for anything. Death included.

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Kazuya was beginning to grow a little disinterested in this turn of events. A fourth shinobi had entered, another kunoichi this time. An inquisitive one she was, he kept watch over her interactions with the other fledgling genin. "This one's a tad bit peculiar... I hope people don't think of me as this kind of person." He thought while scratching his head. What an odd group. She stepped forward and introduced herself rather provocatively. He couldn't help but glance awkwardly to the side as she unwittingly pointed to her chest. "No shame." He thought resolutely, he was going to address her as well but Shizen had come forth and suddenly declined his ultimatum. That Uchiha pride was a scourge; so strong and so blinding... he saw a foreboding future for them. Tai would snap back at Shizen's decision obviously trying to defend the Hokage's honor, however Kazuya himself remained calm. It was the first time anyone had ever declined the death threat scare tactic. How intriguing.

He raised his right hand, showing the back of his palm to Tai as a sign to calm down. Blowing the whole situation off at first he used the pinky on the hand he had raised and scratched the inner lining of his ear in disinterest. It may not have looked it, but the wheels in his head were turning. He obviously didn't want to kill someone so young, and she had her whole life a head of her after all but he had to establish order. This situation was... delicate. "Just what to do, hmmm?" He thought. His face began to cringe in discomfort. Everyone was talking too much for his taste, he needed to think in peace. Jade would say her piece of mind tossing out insults at Shizen to which the Uchiha would promptly reply back. As the two's scuffle began to come to a close, Kazuya would reach into the bottom right dresser and pull out a yo-yo. He figured Zhou didn't use that drawer much since it really served no purpose, Kazuya used it for toy storage during his term as the nation's second Hokage. Ignoring everyone at the moment, though still hearing the conversation for the most part Kazuya began to play with his favorite toy like a child. Could a Kage really be so carefree?

His ears perked up as he heard the boy with no presence show how eager he was to prove himself. "Interesting~" He said to the room in general, it was the first time he had spoken since his address. It could be viewed as a sign he had made his decision, catching a quick glance at Kaori as she picked up the headband intended for Shizen. With a mischievous smirk, Kazuya would give Shizen another ultimatum. After all, he was eager to test his new shinobi's abilities. In a flash, Shizen would find a wire wrapped around her neck. "Little Miss Uchiha, just how much do you value your pride? More than your own life? Would you be willing to wager it~" He cooed as he tugged slightly on the string, putting tension on it just enough to break the skin. As the string tensed, the light pink spindle of the yo-yo could be seen bobbing in and out her line of sight. He had used his toy as a weapon, in fact it was one of he preferred methods of combat. "Yo, creep- I mean Jiko. How about it? Or maybe you... the hussy~" He teased both of them at once. "Shizen Uchiha are you willing to show me how strong your pride is? I'm not unsporting and this is an opportunity to save yourself. If you win against the opponent of your choice I'll let you live and even give you this headband. However if you lose- I'm afraid you and that pride of yours will be made example of." He spoke, once more his tone taking on that rare commanding quality. "Choose fast. I can feel my finger slipping in about... 4 seconds. And who knows what might happen after that? Heads will roll~"

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:29 pm

User Image

No sooner had she heard the Hokage's exclamation of interest then Shizen found wire wrapped around her throat tightly, biting into her skin. Her heart rate accelerated and adrenaline flooded her system but she held her ground and kept her breathing even. She would not beg for her life and she would never cry. Her own choices had gotten her here. 'So this is the end...' She thought wonderingly. Then she heard the Hokage speak again and his words shocked her, as would be obvious to anyone watching her face. Her eyes widened and her jaw loosened almost falling open and then she smiled and held in laughter. The man was as close to insane as someone could be without actually being there. Eccentric. That was the word. His words were no laughing matter but she still found his idea humorous. She waited a half of the four seconds she'd given and then responded calmly despite her small smile.

“My pride is infinitely more important than my life to me and I will take that bet. My life is forfeit if I don't anyways and I'm not quite ready to cross the Sanzu just yet. I still have a goal. That I must accomplish. I'll fight the boy if I have the choice. He seems more willing to fight me and I would not want to win the bet because my opponent was holding back.” Her monologue came out slightly breathless due to the fact that the Hokage was cutting off her air supply slightly with his wires. She could feel the blood running down her neck and relaxed her neck muscles knowing that if she didn't the cut would get worse. In fact she relaxed her whole body using only the leg muscles to keep herself standing.

With a slow deep breath Shizen roamed her eyes around the room and spoke again. “Where will this fight be? You probably want to keep your office intact...” Her words were careless but all the while she was memorizing the office in case he chose it as the battleground. Looking for places she could use as advantage. Spots to shield herself from projectiles. Her eyes flicked fast around the room taking it all in and memorizing. The smile had disappeared and she looked focused now no longer mirthful.

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:23 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jiko looked around at the room, many of the people had their words. He was eager to prove himself at least for now. When he was up, he was up and that was the situation. His mind was a flutter with the many actions he had to take into account. This person's words were wagered and his eyes flickered however. This crimson orbs flickered as his happiness did not exist but his conviction did. The situation was growing even deeper, something was getting that much more amusing. Yet he wanted no part in this mission unless someone provoked him.

Listening to the Hokage and seeing his tactics, he took many things into account. The young guy had no particular bit of information he heard what she had to say, and what the orders he received. Looking around for a bit he side stepped lightly. His expression was still somewhat intimidated yet he pulled that scarf over the bottom of his nose. Hiding any expression he could make though keeping his eyes peeled and guard up "This is getting more and more stupid though right? I guess I'll have to listen to this...." he gulped a bit. Things were going so quickly yet this hokage was off his rocker, but he was a strong person, so everything was alright.

"Calling me a creep, this guy must think he's some kind of lord." Jiko resolved to keep in the back of his mind. As for the options Jiko made sure he didn't care nearly as much He would sigh with her words as he spoke on them "I admire your dedication to your clan, I wish I had that. I envy your commitment to your pride. Your also really cute too. However..." Jiko took a step back and sighed "Such hubris in your voice, your too careless, you could have at least weighed your options before being so brash. Your making this...clan of yours seem reckless." Jiko said it, then stepped into the shadows "You can choose anyone. However picking me wouldn't be a good idea." He was not cocky, he was afraid however he also knew what he could do and if he wanted to could end it now.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games