Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Jae had happily finished her first round of noodles, the sudden filling up of her stomach seemed to stave off the buzz that she had acquired. Her brows furrowed slightly. This will not do... With a fox like grin she waved the waiter to her, asking for another bottle. She lazily sloshed the bottle in her hand around to give evidence. Another bottle was set close to her elbow, Jae not having noticed someone had already foreseen her downing this one quickly and going to get her another one. Jae smiled brightly, thanking the server and poured herself another cup. She drank that one and the three that proceeded it in the same 'shot' like manner. "This place needs music!" Jae said, pouting somewhat as a few of the waiters turned to acknowledge her, shrug amongst themselves and return to what they were doing. Jae's cheeks were flushed slightly. Where were her friends when she needed them? She clucked under her tongue and suddenly leaned closer towards someone who was sitting off to her right side. She narrowed her gaze, her mouth still puckered out somewhat in her mock pout. "This place needs music doesnt it?" She was practically forcing her opinion on this person now, the guy leaning away from her a little, surprised at the obvious breach in personal space she was committing. His cheeks were flushed but not because he was drinking. Jae, as buzzed as she was, noticed this and scoffed, leaning in closer before backing up to leave him alone before the owner kicked her out for disturbing the peace of his Ramen Bar. She poured herself another and another and another. They went down as smooth as the last three and the burn in her throat was starting to become more like a numb feeling. "Why don't you sing then, since you want music so badly!" The owner said, coming out of nowhere before her and smacking her sharply on the forehead with a flick of his fingers. Jae cringed and placed a hand over the red spot he had just marked on her light skin. "No thanks. My singing isn't for free! A bottle to go please." Jae said, finishing the rest of what was in the sake bottle before her. She left Ryo on the table and waited to be handed her bottle to go. Waving cheerfully to the people she headed out to...well, anywhere. Somewhere nice. Maybe that field. Jae stumbled out, on her way to the Fields. She didn't even hear the call of one of the waiters tell her to collect her changed.

[exit]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 pm
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis entered the small ramen stand much to the astonishment of the owner. He quickly bowed showing respect the Noctis and thanking him for coming to eat at his establishment. Noctis nodded his head at the man and took a seat with Ayume."What would you like to eat?"

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Prancing at Noctis's side as they entered the shop, she giggled as the owner acted so polite to the Kage. Struggling just a bit to get into the seat, she fixed her dress before placing her hands in her lap and looking around as the Kage asked her what she'd like. "Hmmmm.....Chicken! Oh, oh, oh can I have some carrots and naruto in mine as well?" Her smile was so bright that her eyes seemed to nearly shut as she looked at the owner of the Ramen Shop. Seeing as how she was a guest with the Kage, more than likely he couldn't refuse. Turning her amethyst colored hues to the man beside her, her smile still there, but a lot more calm now, she asked him a simple question. "Do people always do that? Act like you're some sort of really important person. I know being a Kage is hard, but what do you do? I saw a lot of papers in your office. Is that what you do all day? Draw and do finger paints? If so, can I be Kage too? I like finger paints."

X
X
X

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 am
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

The owner of the shop nodded at the little girl with a smile and wrote everything she said down. He then looked at Noctis he was looking at the menu. This place hadn't changed that much since the last time he came here with Night."I'll have spicy shrimp ramen, two please."The owner nodded and went of to start cooking. Noctis looked at the little girl when she asked her question. Little kids really did have no filter on them. He nodded at her thinking about his time as Hokage."Well the Hokage is a very special position, he is the leader of the village and thus mostly everyone looks up to him and respects him." He smirked when she asked if all he did was draw and finger paint."Well I don't actually draw, All those papers are there for me to sign they vary from missions for other shinobi or the request for funds to fix a street or something." He responded lightly while looking around the restaurant."You can be Hokage if you really wanted to, but it is a bit more than just fingerpainting."He said with a small laugh.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 am
User ImageUser Image

The girl crinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out as the Hokage ordered spicy stuff. Ayume couldn't stand spicy stuff! It was like fire without a jutsu! Or matches or whatever it was that normal people used to create fire. She watched as the cook began to work on their food and returned her face to normal as the Kage turned his attention to her again. Her smile was gone as he spoke about his position. It saddened her that he didn't explain a single thing that sounded 'fun' when he spoke about his job. Jobs were boring. Her mom and dad had jobs as Shinobi, and they were boring cuz they only ever came home really late at night and went straight to bed. Her Nurse-Maid was boring since all she ever tried to do was force Ayume to stay still and listen as she spoke on and on about stuff that Ayume found tiresome. A frown came to the little girl's face as she looked away from the Hokage and at the cup filled with break-away chopsticks that sat before her. "Being Hokage sounds really boring. Don't they let you go out and play? If I become Hokage too, can I still finger paints? Her childish way of saying paint was adorable to most, but still showed how young she was over all. Something he had said as well had caught her attention. "Wait, can I have a missions to do? I don't wanna be bored again...And Miss Nora gets really boring in the afternoon."

X
X
X

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 am
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was about to respond when their food arrived. The owner served them and bowed hoping they enjoyed the food. Noctis thanked him and grabbed some chopsticks breaking them. He then looked at Ayume."Well it isn't all fun and games, being hokage is serious business."He said then took a bite of his food which was awesome."A lot of people depend on the hokage so I don't have much time for anything else."He then placed his chopsticks down."The Hokage is meant to serve the citizens of this village anyway he can, giving up his free time to help better the village is a small price to pay."He picked up his chopsticks again and took another bite. When she asked if she could have a mission he looked at her."Well, only shinobi with headbands can go on missions." He then pulled a headband out of his pocket and handed it to her."Like this one."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 am
User ImageUser Image

The girl giggled happily as she received her ramen and began to try breaking her chopsticks apart. The man beside her was babbling on about the fact being Hokage WAS actually a bummer. It wasn't until he was talking about missions that her chopsticks finally broke apart, and rather unevenly at that. She looked at him as he dug into his pocket and held out a headband with a normal deep blue cloth. If he was giving that to her, she'd definitely have to have one of the tailors switch the cloth it was on to something a little more her style. Pink would do nicely. Blinking curiously at the item, she held out her hand for him to give to her and looked it over. It was true, since she was told she passed her test, she had no received a headband. Mainly due to the fact she was never at an actual graduation ceremony. She'd been told she would need to go straight to the man in charge in order to get one, but never thought she'd have it so soon. Wasn't there some sort of three day waiting period or something of that sort on things like this? Oh well. She smiled and nodded happily to the man before turning to her ramen and using both hands to pluck a chopped piece of carrot into her mouth. She made a sort of mmmm sound as she chewed and swallowed it. The liquid in the bowl was far too hot for her to begin with the noodles so she'd allow it to cool for a minute or so before going after them. But, if the flavor the carrot had cooked into it was any sort of hint, the noodles must be awesome. "Thank you. I has a headband now, can I have a missions, Mr. Kage Man?"

X I keep wanting to write 'grand master haji' when I'm writing up the quote thing... xD
X
X

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:08 am
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was really enjoying his spicy shrimp ramen, he hadn't had it for a long time. He had cooled it down using his naturally chilled breathe and hands. It was at the perfect temperature to eat. He heard the girl ask for a mission and stopped eating for a bit."Well we actually have a mission board where you go and pick up the mission you would like to complete. There are a variety of them for you to chose but remember to read the rules posted."

[going to sleep night]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Waiting until there was not as much steam coming from her bowl, Ayume began to try picking up the noodles sloppily with her chopsticks and eat her ramen. Surprisingly, even at a young age, she attempted to have manners. She heard what it was that Noctis was saying to her, but said nothing while she swallowed her mouthful of noodles. "Mmmm I guess that will have to do. Until I get bigger and can do waaaaay more. I wanna be strong like Mama and Papa and do those big missions I'm not allowed to do." Striking up her chopsticks in a victory-like manner, she once more attacked her ramen with a fervor only children could accomplish.

X
X
X

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 pm
Master of 3 Faces

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis had finished both his bowls at this point. He always had quite the appetite, he took a sup of his tea as he looked out to the village."All in due time Ayume, all in due time."He said taking another sip of his tea. With a small smirk on his face as she attacked her ramen.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finishing the noodles in the bowl, she sighed happily and spun around in her seat a few times. "So, since I'm a Genin, does this mean I get to have a team? And one of those teacher things too? I think it'd be really fun to have one." Like the young girl she was, her mind never settled on one thing for too long. From one idea to the next, she felt as though she could run from the Kage now and retrieve a few missions to do. If she did them well, did that mean she could be a Chuunin really soon? If she did, would she be one of the youngest in the whole bunch of countries their world was made of? Or would she merely be a special case of annoying girl syndrome upon the Shinobi Structure? Pouting, she felt it was going to be really annoying if she had to be a Genin for a super long time. To combat that, she'd better just do a lot of missions to keep her mind busy. Jumping off the seat, Ayume turned and waved to the Kage. "I'm gonna work hard, so you have to, too, okay! I'll pay you back for the ramen soon, I promise~" With that, Ayume ran back towards the Hokage's office in order to retrieve a few missions to get her started in the Shinobi world.

[exit]

X
X
X

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded and waved at Ayume as she left. He paid the pill in full and left a nice tip. He thanked the for a delicious meal and then walked out. As he stepped out he shushined to his office.

[exit to office]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sticking her head inside of the Ramen Shop that the Hokage had taken her before, Ayume looked around. There was a few people there, but nobody that seemed odd. So far, there was nobody from another village within their walls. Taking her head from the shop, she started to walk down the streets.

[enter and exit]
X Current Mission
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

X
X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Kurai arrived at the ramen shop she noticed a man looking around for something. She already knew he was the client but she was curious to what he was looking for. She continued to watch as he looked high and low within the small ramen shop.
1/5

She finally approached him and tapped at her head band. "Oh thank goodness you're here. I seem to have lost my wallet will you please help me search for it?" He asked hesitantly and Kurai nodded to the man accepting the mission.
2/5

She started over in one section of the ramen shop and explored everything. No matter how big or small the object was it was moved to see if the wallet was hidden behind it. It may have been easier to ask the man what all he did but that wasn't Kurai's way.
3/5

Talking to strangers that is... she never really talked to anyone in reality. Her eyes continued to scan around every table and under every object. Then eventually something hit her. She began to wonder if the man was honestly dull.
4/5

Moving over to where he was sitting she was going to see. She began lifting everything off of the table. Then placing it onto the other table. After a few moments she lifted his napkin and his wallet was right there. He smiled appreciatively as he took the tab from her and signed it.
5/5

The moment he signed the tab she took it from him and left the ramen shop. She walked out of there to continue on with her missions. [exit]
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis arrives at Ichiraku's ramen stand with Tsukino still latched out his arm. The owner quickly welcomes them and takes them to a nice booth.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games