Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weak Executioner

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

A y a m ex T a k e d a
Genin | Konohagakure | Bukijutsu | Bloodline | Ranton

▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

Ayame walked along the estate heading for her appartment, planning to do some things before she went back to train, maybe rest a while. She felt full and quite content after that ramen. She walked with her arms behind her head in a lazy manner, not really paying attention to where she was going. As she reached her appartment door, she spotted some guy with raven hair walking along. She looked at him for a moment, but then shook her head and took out her key to let herself in. However, the key broke in the lock. It wasn't the first time it done that. It was an old key. That was her grandfather's fault. "Oh my god. Are you kidding me?! Not again..." She sighed, seriously agitated now. She hit the door with her fist. "Stupid door..." She grumbled angrily to herself. She knew it would be a while before she got in again. She turned around and slid down the door, sitting on the ground with her knees at her chest and arms folded over them, waiting for something of interest to happen at least. She was too tired to get up and go train again. But what choice did she have? She forced herself up and made her way to the Academy.
[exit]

▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂ - ✁ - ✂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to destroy ourselves

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to kill eachother

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's in our nature to kill, kill KILL.

Ryo: 300
AC: 450
OOC:
Chakra: 220/220  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

Genin | Chakra: 295/295 | Ninjutsu | Uchiha | Konohagakure | AC: 450 | Ryo: 300 | Theme: Devils Never Cry

User Image
The Uchiha just kept walking, his mind to preoccupied at the moment with something else.

[Learned: ]
[Reductions: Ninjutsu Learning -1, Bloodline Learning -1, Katon Learning -1, Raiton Learning -1]
[Used: ]  

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi kept on running, unable to really think much and she didn't know why. Soon enough she collided with something solid, a person. She tumbled onto the ground without realizing who it was. She pushed herself back up off the floor. "Oh I'm so sorry! I should have been looking where I was going. Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:13 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

Genin | Chakra: 295/295 | Ninjutsu | Uchiha | Konohagakure | AC: 450 | Ryo: 300 | Theme: Devils Never Cry

User Image
Kazuya had tumbled back from the collision, standing up and dusting himself off. "Yeah I'm alright. Are you..." he stopped looking up from his clothes, giving a soft smile. "Hey! Shizuka! What a day huh? You alright?" he asked, shoving his hands back into his pockets.

[Reductions: Ninjutsu Learning -1, Bloodline Learning -1, Katon Learning -1, Raiton Learning -1]

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi stood up and dusted herself off, the voice of the boy she had run into certainly sounded familiar. She then clamped eyes on him, realizing who it was. "Kazuya?...Oh. Yeah, I'm alright. I'm sorry I just wasn't looking where I was going. It's a good thing I ran into you and not someone else though."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:11 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

User Image
That alarmed Kazuya slightly, a worried look on his face. "What happened? You didn't get in trouble did you...? ...Something didn't happen with that guy you were with...did it...?" he asked, genuinely worried.

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
Shi listened to him, pondering for a moment. Nothing had technically happened, but at the same time it kinda had done. She didn't think she could tell him. He seemed nice enough, but at the same time she barely even knew him. She prodded the tips of her index fingers together nervously for a moment before standing back up straight, clearing her throat slightly. "Yes. Well...Not exactly. It's complicated. But I'm alright, really."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:16 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

User Image
The Uchiha boy scratched the back of his head slightly, shrugging. "Well, if you need help, you can come to me. Though, you seem to be able to handle yourself pretty well. I'll take your word on it, but if you ever need me, don't hesitate to come calling. In anycase, I'm looking around for a place to stay. Wanna join me?"

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
Shi nodded and began to walk with him wherever he might be going. Might as well walk and talk. she then remembered something that she had thought about earlier, wondering whether it was something that was alright to ask about or not. "Thank you. I'll remember that/" Shi pondered for a moment or two longer before finally deciding that she should just do it. "So you're an Uchiha, right? You have the Sharingan? I'm sorry for prying, it's just that I've never seen it before. So I was wondering whether you could show me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

User Image
As they walked, the Uchiha's head drooped and he shook his head. "No, I don't have it. If I did, I would show you, but right now, I'm lacking it..."

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
Shi listened to him for a moment as he explained that he didn't have it. She went through everything she could remember about the Sharingan. To unlock it you usually had to be in a life threatening situation. Perhaps she could help him to unlock it without him ever being in any real danger. In theory as long as she could make him believe that she was trying to kill him and catch him in an attack that would otherwise be deadly if she did not hold back, then perhaps it might work. She smiled, changing the subject. "Would you like to spar with me? I need to try out a few new techniques and there's no better way to test them then in a fight."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:35 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

User Image
Looking at her, he tilted his head at the question but shrugged. "Sure, why not? I haven't worked out any strategies with my abilities, so I should spar with someone."

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Shi turned and flashed and excited smile, giving him a thumbs up. "Great! In that case, let's head to the training grounds, shall we?" She took off, beckoning for him to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 pm
Kazuya Uchiha

User Image
Kazuya blinked for a moment before sweat dropping, following after the Aburame. He guessed he could wait on finding a house.

Mythos Namikaze

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis arrived at the apartments and began climbing up the stairs.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games