Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00000
AC: 00008,750
‡ Chakra :---/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

"If the two of you will hurry along then, I'll step on ahead of you both to the Kage's office to see just what it is he is calling of us for. Terra, feel free to stop by your house on the way towards his office to replace your clothing. There is no need, after all, to have you appearing roughshod before him as we're being evaluated." As Masahiro spoke he gave a nod to both women, his eyes closing as he did so.

Stooping down to pick up a stone from the riverside he cast it up river, skipping it along the water's surface. As if in distraction, in the brief moment's stare either student would give the object, Masahiro would depart, utilizing the shunshin technique to put distance between himself and the students where he knew they would be safe. The village walls guaranteed them at least that much.

"The days ahead are sure to be enlightening." He whispered to himself as he cast one look back to the circles drawn on the ground.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
fayth nailo

Verideathul

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
Annalisa Cambria Hyourin
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Suiton ‡ Fuiton ‡
‡ Genin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00000
AC: 00100
‡ Chakra :---/270 ‡ Stamina :---/270‡

[1/5]
Nodding back to her sensei-sama she turned to Terra, Cam pulled her Chakra into her hands and began to push the Healing Hands Minor Technique through her palms and into her fingertips. The rise in concentration of Chakra in her hands would allow those around her to see the misty Citrine color of her energy flowing from her hands. Reaching out to Terra's arm she wrapped her small fingers around her teammate's forearm. Cam felt a tingly sensation as the technique worked it's way from her and into the woman standing next to her. Terra would likely feel a warmth as the healing Chakra made it's way into her body.

[2/5]
She watched as small cuts healed but she noted that the deeper ones remained although they were smaller. Cam could feel her Chakra flowing from her hands and into Terra but she wasn't sure what lay beneath the surface. After all she had never learned how to diagnose someone's injuries. Thinking back she noted, belatedly, that that probably should have been on her to-do list once graduating from the Academy. Shaking herself from her thoughts she came back to the task at hand.

[3/5]
Cam wasn't sure if the Minor Technique would be enough to heal the possible internal injuries enough for Terra's natural healing to take over but she knew that if she could manage it, the next rank Technique would be sufficient. This in mind, she pushed herself to concentrate more of her energy into Terra's body and into her Chakra system. She had never healed someone and it left her feeling as if this would be inadequate. Especially given how cut up Terra looked judging from the condition of her clothes. Pulling her hands back for a moment she cupped her palms and watched as a tangible ball of Citrine colored Chakra began to form between her hands.

[4/5]
The ball felt warm in her hands and pulsed in time with her heart beat. It had a weight to it as if someone had put a weighted marble in her hand. Yet at the same time it felt as if it weighed nothing at all. The energy that manifested had surprised Cam, she hadn't actually seen someone perform the technique and books just couldn't do justice to what she held in her hands. Even though this was only a step up from the most basic of healing techniques she could one day learn, she knew that it was a big step in becoming the healer for her team.

[5/5]
Taking the ball of healing energy she placed it against her teammate's arm and watched as all Terra's nicks and cuts began to fade away as quickly as if they had never been. She was certain that even if Terra had had more intense wounds that they would now be well on their way to being fully healed. Smiling at her teammate she briefly spoke, "Sorry to use you as a test dummy but I'm glad I was able to heal you and learn a little too. We should probably get going to the Hokage's office before he loses his patience. You might want to go home real quick like Masahiro-sama said." Waving goodbye with her smile still in place she waited for a second before heading out to where she was needed.

Technique Learned: Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]
Exit to Hokage's Office  

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Verideathul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:59 pm
Terra Senju

User Image

Village: Konohagakure

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305/305

Stamina:245/245

AC: 4,750

Ryo:1,750

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

(Terra's lazy exit post to hokage office with fresh clothes in tow)

”is to truly live your whole life.”

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

&&&&&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/510Stamina: --/90The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru entered the river district and would gaze down at the water, looking at his reflection as thoughts ran through his mind, memories of when he used to come here with his mother and brother on her days off from the Academy, teaching the students that were to someday be Genin like him. With a sigh, he would shake the thoughts away before turning and running up and down the bank, going to each and every couple, forever aloner, and little child and telling them to make their way to the Hokage Monument for it was safer there than here, for obvious reasons. For the third time today, he would come across somebody sleeping. What was with people and being heavy sleepers? With an agitated sigh, he would shake them away before directing them where to go. [Exit -- Mission Complete -- Title: Evacuation of one place (thread) ] 』™
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
Ryo: 両5,600
AC: 1,650

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Heightened Reflexes: Masaru reaction time is much faster than others.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 am
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee stood at the bank of the river. Staring into the passing water. Destruction of the village, was easy for whatever had done it. Her raven black hair swept behind her as she thought of everything. Samuru was gone. Masaru wanted to become Kage and knew what The Sanmiitai siblings were up to. Because she became selfish in wanting to take him with. Maylee closed her eyes. She had possibly just endangered years of planning with a selfish act. How was she going to tell Rakuin. She racked her brain several times and came up to the result of just telling him. She sighed and looked up to the clouds above. But now, with all the hype of the attack done; Maylee was starting to think Samuru was still alive. She tugged at her every time she thought of him. They made a grave for him next to their father. And every time Maylee would stare at it something felt off. She lowered her eyes back to the water. The Sanmiitai family was once more broken and felt a larger emptiness with in her. Darkness consumed her with every passing moment; a path what would swallow her whole in time. Maylee stood at the bank, like the water at her feet, she wished to wash away the obstacles that got in her way. Well...in her case, burn everything that got in her way. Her hands flexed at her side as thoughts rose to mind, but nothing would become of that moment. She would stay hidden behind a mask like she had since the beginning. She would lie about her true persona as the hatred fueled her flames. Maylee would stay at the banks as she gathered her thoughts. Clouding the ones she wanted nothing of and barring the sickness that grew in thought of Samuru being truly dead. She needed time away. She needed to rethink everything. Move pieces to make things fit into place once more.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:34 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

It wasn't long after that Rakuin felt himself following Tetsu more than anything. His axes hung at his hip, and spear hung at hand. Inside his pouch hung pieces of the new armor additions he'd keep around for the times he expected combat. The smoldering bits and pieces of the village had proven a relief in essence, but the situation called for something very important: Were his brother and sister safe? It was Tetsu's sense of smell which would guide him along the way: Rin, Tin and Jin had been relatively busy, distracted elsewhere. It wouldn't be something to interrupt, if he was to be a good member of their family. It was quickly moving along, through the woods and into the riverside the young man followed the ram.

"Baaaah!" the ram called aloud, as he approached Maylee. Rakuin on the other hand, simply approached, wrapping an arm around his sister lovingly.

"What did I miss, May?"

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee's eyes moved down to the short woolly thing that Bah'd at her. "T-tetsu..." She spoke. It had been days, possible weeks since she spoke any words. Between the Clan council and Masaru, it became hard to find words. Maylee looked up to her brother as he wrapped an arm around her lovingly. Hoping slightly it would be Samuru. Hoping that the rumors were lies and Samuru was still in Konoha. Though she loved both her brothers. Rakuin voice was comfort enough. He inquired what did he miss. May's eyes no longer red. Replaced with aqua blue. "...Raku." Tears slowly formed in her eyes. In a split second,she had wrapped her arms around his neck. Tears of joy that he was alright. "Rakuin. I..." It was hard to form words. Maylee slipped her hands to his chest and buried her face into his chest as her fingers knitted themselves into his jacket. She had to form the words. She had to tell him. Keeping her face in his chest, Maylee gathered her voice. "Something terrible happened. The village was attacked...a-and...Samuru, he..." Her body tensed at the thought. The last memory of Samuru. Terrifying her before vanishing into battle. It felt like a nightmare. ALL of it did. "Samuru was killed at the gates." She spoke with a dry mouth. "Burned alive...or at least what they think is him. When you weren't accounted for...I thought you too...had..." Her voice cracked. "You left without a word to either of us." Maylee's hands began to shake as she held onto his jacket. "Thank the gods, you're okay." She stepped from her brother and brought her fists to her eyes as she brushed what tears fell. "It's been so hard...The elders, they appointed me clan leader. Not officially. But they wouldn't make it official until they had your body in hand." She told him. "There's been so much stress...Nothing makes sense...Nothing seems to fit together like it use too." Maylee felt the pain in the back of her throat as the thought of Masaru came to mind. He spoke of being Hokage. But Maylee was so very set on leaving. Happiness/Love or Freedom. She slipped her fingers into her hair as if she was about to have one of her insanity moments. "Rakuin....everything shattered before my eyes. I can't function correctly anymore..." She mumbled to her brother.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

Rakuin's arm about her shoulder, and Tetsu stepped around carefully to lay beside the girl's feet. She spoke with such surprise that he had made it back to her: Why wouldn't he? The girl shifted and wrapped her fingers about him completely so. His other arm wrapped about her affectionately, pulling some hair back. It was a strange thing for him, for privacy was rarely allowed for them to show that affection. "They attacked Konoha? Who atta--" the young man began to inquire, as Maylee moved onto the next contextual statement. Samuru died, and suddenly, he didn't quite know what to think.

That big brother he always had... Adoration and distance. They'd had so much space between them, and they always had their goals, even whilst he had been distracted by the b*****d girl. He died at the gates, but why did he even bother to fight just there? Was he maintaining cover? The Hokage had been awfully interested, surely ends were becoming increasingly difficult to maintain. Had word come back to the Hokage, he whom was beholden to defend his people?

Rakuin's fists clenched tight, trying to avoid pulling hairs from his sister's head. It was further in that his sister distracted him. A loss for words ultimately, How was he to express loss over his brother? Or even the life he had been given? "I know I left, but I had business to conduct." It was the first thing he managed to say, long after she had finished much to mumble. Feelings were... foreign. Sorrow, or grief, whatever one wished to call it festered in a long open wound. What good was the world without his brother? Blood above all, family most significant. There was clearly much thinking to do, but for May, he had to be strong as the steel they represented.

"Everything may have shattered, but I'm here to help piece it together as best we can," the elder brother whispered carefully.

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:26 pm

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee kept her fingers in her hair. "These men invaded. Broke the seal that was placed on a demon known as Kyuubi; they brought it upon Kono." Her mind replayed the memory, the last memory of Samuru. The brother that she had adored and worshiped, ripped twice from her hand. A great distance placed between the three. Raku and Maylee stayed together as Samuru ventured off to be with an outsider. Leave Raku and Maylee to defend for themselves. Maylee looked at Rakuin as she spoke, knowing he'd left but there was business to conduct. It was part of their plans for Konoha. She lowered her hands from her hair. They all have pieces to the grander skeem of their plans. But they wouldn't tell each other, in the case of getting caught. They would protect each other. Being around Rakuin, all the feelings she was feeling became foreign. Awkward, to feel such things. It was her brothers that kept her sane, away from feelings of knowing. It was part of their teaching while growing up. Emotions were a weakness. Facing the elders alone and being around her brother, reminded her of that. It was his whispers that brought her to telling him about Masaru. "I've done something.......bad, Rakuin." Her posture slouched as her eyes refused to look at him. "I met a boy...I think I love him...I told him what we're planning...mostly what I'm planning to do." Her fingers fidgeted with each other. "He just recently spoke of becoming Kage." She want to drown in the river at this point. "I asked him to come with me when I run. He agreed. But now he speaks of becoming Hokage." Her chest hurt more and more with each word. "I've possibly ruined my part of our plans." Her eyes shifted to Rakuin. "I plan to end it. but he'll know who attacked and were they're going..." Her face twisted in disbelief of what she had done. "I've basically signed my own bounty."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:38 am
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 625/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei arrived at the river that flowed not far from the village. He found a secluded spot where he may dwell on the finer points of his training. First thing he had to do was build shelter. It was a jutsu he had gotten some practice out of.

Shiorei brought his hands together and a Wood Clone budded from his body. He gave it his customary high-five to check for stability."Number 12." He said naming his clone."

He then brought hands together to begin the construction. He and his wood clone were familiar with the procedure at this point. He caused the walls to raise and the clone merged in to provide support later.

The structure was a simple one. It was essentially a cube with holes for windows and a stack for smoke. He reached into his bag and tagged the exterior to protect it against sensors.

He walked inside and looked around at the empty interior. He brought his hands together growing a bench and table. He hollowed an earthen pit where if need be he could cook.

"Number 12. Bed please." He said as one of the bare walls began to sprout branches then a fruit that burst creating a silky cotton hammock. He removed his coat and scarf setting the bag to the side before climbing in.

Number 12 face emerge from the wall. "Anything else."

He snapped his finger as more fruit matured creating a pseudo blanket. He was going to rest for the time being and regain his strength. The next set of training was going to take everything he had and maybe more. Number 12 receded back into the wall.

User Image
"We shall flood the land to wash away the living...
We shall salt the earth so nothing can grow...
Only then will they realize the error in their ways...
Only then will they learn to fear and respect...
Mori no Senju Ichizoku again..."

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Sleeping +1/4 (210)
Jutsu Used:
Moku Bushin no Jutsu -15
Mokuton: Shichūka no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique ] -45

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:31 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei yawned as he woke up. He stretched as he climbed out of the hammock. He looked around the empty interior if his cubic stronghold. It was empty and lifeless. No one but himself. Both of them. He kept his shirt and shoes.

He walked out on to the water. His chakra built up in his soles. He watched the water beneath his feet. He watched things swimming beneath him. Watching life transparent.

He slapped his cheeks gently to try and wake himself up. He then began molding his water nature. He planned on refining his technique. He wanted better mastery of the element.

He then formed the seal of tiger. His chakra began flare around him. He felt a strange feeling from withing as a visage appeared in his chakra for a split second.

Shiorei was unsure of the sensation causing him to stop. He shook his head trying to shake the bad feeling. He try again this time pulsing his chakra causing the water to surge down stream. He repeated the process several times more.

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Shiorei continued causing the water to surge. Each time flaring his chakra more and more causing the next to larger than the previous. His goal was a to have better control over Suiton.

He clapped his hands as his eyes narrowed. His chakra began to flare more and soon it was taken a much more solid form. From a visage it now had more weight and presence as the outline became more visible but not yet distinguishable.

The bad feel he felt from with was consuming and yet empowering. He could feel himself slowly growing more powerful with each surge of water. His surges began to rise higher and not before long they were waves.

The life beneath his feet swept away by the force of his wave, but he didn't care. He wanted to become stronger and the only clear goal to that to rise like the tide.

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:02 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

User Image

Shiorei hands were together. He had been surging the water for while. His breath was shallow and his body grew more and more exhausted, but his focus trained on his goal. His desire to master Suiton. He wanted to be strong. He wanted to be useful.

His wood clone came out of the wall of he house. As an extension of Shiorei he shared like mind and body, but even he saw what he was doing was not goo for him."Shiorei. Time to take a break."

Number 12's words fell on deaf ears as Shiorei was consumed by his desire to keep pushing the tide. Surging the water. Peaking the water higher and higher. The banks began to erode with Shiorei's resolve. The bank was widen by Shiorei's waves. All the while the aura around him became clear. Tentacles like bone reached out around him. Embracing his descent.

He turned around. He clapped his hands together as he pushed forward. This time against the current. His goal to reverse the flow of the river to prove to himself he could master Suiton. Prove to the world that he was strong. And prove most of all his value to his brother.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games