Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Nara Clan

Chakra: ---/590
Stamina: ---/355
Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

✘ Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki would hear Eren's statement and simply nod, acknowledging his statement; however, when he mentioned to Maylee that they should do the mission together, he perked an eyebrow out of interest. "I suppose that it would be fine for you to work with Eren; I see no problem with it." The male would tell them where he would like for them to search within the streets of Konoha to help cover more ground efficiently if they were going to be working in groups. However, it would seem they were one short, so that means somebody would be working alone.. With a cough and a slow turn to Naomi, he would give her a smile and a friendly wave before turning to Kansuke once more. "Did.. d-did you.. just.." Izuki would sigh deeply before rubbing a hand across his face as he tried to absorb what the Uchiha had just done. "Noctis-sensei would kill you.." He muttered into his hand that happened to be rubbing the lower portion of his face. "You will be coming with me, thus leaving Naomi to work alone. I believe she would prefer that anyways. I don't think she really has any attachments to anybody but me yet.." Once more he would turn to the female and wave again sheepishly. Sticking his hands into his coat pockets, the male would begin to walk off towards the less busier district of Konoha in search of these markings. "Let us be gone~" 』™

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:30 am
User Image

✾ Eren Aburame ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Genjutsu
Sub-Class: Eiseijutsu

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 410
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 410

Stamina: 210
Total: 210

Passives:

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Explosive Tag x15

"I do not wish to fight.
However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Eren Aburame

Eren sighs, the palm of his hand pressed against his face as he shakes his head in disapproval at what Izuki's friend Kansuke had just said. Please tell me he did not just reveal the fact that he's an Anbu member to whoever might be listening. He's worse than Izuki-sensei, Eren thinks as he walks off towards a bench on the streets of Konoha. "Well I'll see you later then Izuki-sensei, although this shouldn't take long at all." Eren sits on the bunch and breathes out a sigh, head bowed for a few minutes as he thinks. He had an idea, and wanted to share it with May. Hopefully she would agree to it. Raising his head to look at his newest squad mate Eren raises his voice over the noise of the other people walking around Konoha's streets, "Hey May. You might as well just sit over here. As an Aburame clan member I an communicate with my bugs so, uh, we don't really have to do much work for this mission at least." On that note, Eren is just about to use his bugs to do the mission for him... except he hesitates. His eyes go back to May and he rubs the back of his head while chuckling nervously, deciding at that moment that at least with his squad that he could drop his emotionless act that he was known for, "Uh, if you don't like bugs you might want to avert your gaze..." Eren's voice is hesitant, and more than a bit nervous as he says this. He always was a very self-conscious person when it came to using his bugs. He hated to use them in front of other people, especially girls. Eren had learned a long time ago that because of who he was he wasn't going to gain a lot of friends, and even less girlfriends. No one wanted to be around a guy who had bugs crawling around in his body. It was sad but it was a fact he would have to deal with, and one that he was getting used to. Sometimes, when his bugs weren't being useful, Eren really hated them. Pulling his attention away from May and hoping that she had taken his advice, Eren looks at his hand as about a dozen or so of his bugs appear to come out of his skin because, well, that's exactly what they were doing. Coming out of his skin at least. Eren didn't have to say anything to the bugs. Like it or not, they were a part of him and verbal commands were unnecessary. So Eren simply lets them go about their business, watching as they fly away to look around the village for these strange ritual circles. They would find them and all the information they could about them. When the bugs were done they would return to Eren and report everything they had found. The more Eren thought thought about this method of obtaining information the more he liked it. As much as he sometimes hated the bugs for making him a bit of an outcast among his peers, by using them he could obtain information without placing himself or a squad mate in danger. He could definitely see this being an invaluable asset in future missions, and was glad that he could contribute at least this to the team.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ❧ - [ OOC ] - ❧ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
» Konoha's Hitokiri Shinigami «
Shinobi Profile

Bloodline: Uchiha Clan

Chakra: 530/550
Stamina: ---/295
Element: Katon -- Raiton

✘ Jouho no Koe (Voice of Compromise) - C-rank

Passive Skills
✘ Ittoryu [ One-sword School ]
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

✘ Nitoryu [ Two-Sword School ]
Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

"Fight and be remembered as a hero, or run and be remembered as a coward."
Theme Song of Kansuke Uchiha

XXXXXLetting a calm smile spread across his lips the Uchiha waved his hand dismissively, knowing their fears of what he said. It was a well known secret that Anbu members didn't reveal their identity's to the public. Reaching up to crack his neck lazily Kansuke spoke in a silky smooth tone, his deep voice rumbling within his chest with each word spoken. "I figured you being an aspiring genjutsu master Eren would be able to detect such a simple Genjutsu..seems I was wrong...oh well." Shaking his head the Jounin crossed his arms over his chest, deciding to explain what he'd done exactly for those who didn't use Genjutsu like he himself did. "I suppose I should explain what I did for the two of you that don't use Genjutsu. The moment I began speaking in the..normal tone..I enhanced my vocal chords with chakra and performed the Jouho no Koe (Voice of Compromise) which makes anything I say something positive..meaning Anbu wasn't even heard by those around us due to this ability..that..is why I don't care if they /hear/ me." With that said he cut the chakra channeling through his vocal chords, ending the Genjutsu he'd cast over them.

XXXXX 』™

[ ~ ]

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:29 pm
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee stuffed her hands in her pockets and stared at Kansuke. Anbu? She coxed an eyebrow at him. "Wow...just blurt that out in the middle of the streets why don't you." She said bluntly. "Where several other nations walk among us." She said dryly. Maylee stood quietly and Izuki gave Kansuke warning about Noctis killing him. She walked towards Eren as he sat on the bench. "I'll stand." She told him as she stood at the other end of the bench and crossed her arms. Are you really telling me what to do? She thought as she stood there. Maylee turned her head as he deployed his bugs from his skin. We're seriously going to rely on bugs to get information. She cleared her throat as she just stood there. "It's a mission right?" She asked. Her eyes where on Eren now. "You're method is lazy and boring to no end." She told him. "Shouldn't we actually look?"

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 2150 |
| Ryo: 1200 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

✾ Eren Aburame ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:

Inventory:

"I do not wish to fight.

Eren raises an eyebrow at May's exclamation that his method was lazy. He didn't think of it as lazy. Simply effective. When he thought about it though, he supposed that without explanation it would seem that way to her. With a shrug of his shoulders he stands up from the bench and politely apologizes to her, "I apologize May. I guess I should have explained." He tips his head down into something resembling a bow before clearing his throat. "While it is true my bugs can be used for combat, this is actually what they're best at. Information gathering. They are actually quite intelligent and I can communicate with them. I was simply thinking that using them this way to get the information we need would be the most efficient way. Looking alone might take us some time, but with my bugs they can quickly fly across the entire village and their odds of missing something are, well, zero," he chuckles a bit and walks back over to May, stopping once he is a few feet in front of her. "I do apologize though. I should have asked what you would like to do before deciding this. I'll be the first to admit that I am not used to dealing with other people, but I did not mean to come across as lazy or boring. I simply try to do things in the most efficient way possible. On an actually dangerous mission wasted energy could mean the difference between life and death, and I aim to look after my comrades. If you like we could look ourselves though. If we miss anything, my bugs will tell me," he scratches the back of his head as he talks - an old nervous habit of his - hoping that explanation would suffice. Eren desperately wanted this girl to at least be able to tolerate him, because as it was the odds of her liking him were minimal at best. He really had to get better used to this dealing with people thing.

[ ~ ]

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:47 am
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
Shinobi Profile

Chakra: 545/550

Passive Skills
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

XXXXXShaking his head briefly the Uchiha looked up to see Izuki walking off to complete the missions. Grumbling to himself in annoyance Kansuke strode forward, reaching down to unseal one of the maps he kept sealed for his Anbu missions. Glancing down at the paper in his hands the Anbu member glanced about, taking in the various alleyways and areas around him that he could see the ritual sites at. He'd seen these markings before on various Anbu missions, so it wasn't much of a surprise to him to seem then yet again. They were commonly used in small rituals, though he wasn't sure if they worked or not. Shaking his head he raised an eyebrow at the stupidity of those who placed them, they were extremely obvious and so out of place. With that thought in mind Kansuke marked them off on his map, sealing it away before retrieving a pad of paper and a new pen. Cracking his neck loudly he decided it was time to interview the families of the missing people.

XXXXXAfter a decent amount of time spent interviewing them he glanced down at the paper in his hands, grumbling to himself at the amount of information he'd got. It wasn't a large amount of information, but it was surely enough to finish his mission up. Reviewing the information in his mind the black-haired Uchiha couldn't help but give a slightly sad sigh. He knew what it was like to lose family..it'd happened to him before after all..anyways, shaking his head he went back to the paper. The first man was the son of a clothing shop owner, his name was Jun Kamizaki, seventeen years of age. He apparently went missing after going to school one day. The next man was a husband of a women who worked in the library. He was thirty-nine years of age, worked at a forge down the road. Deciding that was enough for now he gave a brief signal of his hand, causing an Anbu to appear behind him with a bow. Handing the man the papers to sign and take away Kansuke stuffed his hands in his pockets, striding off towards the mission board to see if it had any new ones for him to do. [Exit] 』™

[ Title: Circles, Circles, Circles! -Complete
Title: The Missing I. -Complete ]

Quote:

Quote:

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:04 am
User Image

✾ Naomi Uchiha ✾
» Yami no Garibito «
Shinobi Profile

Chakra: ---/420
Stamina: ---/200
Elements: Katon & Raiton

Passive Skills
• Blessed Eyes: Genjutsu detection for Sharingan is increased one rank.
• Weapon Casting Proficiency: Discipline of Mystic Hero is enhanced so that Naomi can perform jutsu without seals a rank higher. {ex. Genin can perform C rank without seals instead of D}

"Self-sacrifice: A nameless shinobi who protects peace within its shadow."
Theme Song of Naomi Uchiha

There had been a lot going while Naomi decided to vanish from the viewpoint of her teammates and squad leader, and entertain herself at a very lovely jewelry store. She didn't buy, nor steal anything, she was just simply looking around. As she came out, she found herself near her teammates as Izuki gave brief instructions on the missions they were to do. Naomi couldn't help but notice the Crimson-eyed male nearby, who seemed to be a friend of Izuki's. His Crimson red gaze was just as intimidating as her own, if not more. His charming appearance and black hair were very similar to that of the Uchiha clan's, but she didn't want to assume that he was of her kin. Continuing to listen, she hoped Izuki would give her the pleasure of working on her own. Not that she didn't enjoy working with others, but so much more could get done on her own, than with others often times. Listening to the group continue to converse, an eyebrow raised while she observed Izuki's reaction to the assassin, rejecting her company, and sending her elsewhere. It was a shame, truly, but there was nothing she could do about it, Izuki had his reasons.

She now knew that the male was apart of the Uchiha clan, for he introduced himself as so, followed by his alias. A small grin formed upon the ends of her lips, Man-Slaying Death God. Interesting... She thought to herself, as Izuki gave a more in depth description of the missions. Maylee, the new recruit of the squad, offered to partner up with Eren to complete the mission, and in response, the boy chose to have his bugs to the dirty work. The grin slowly faded from her face, as she listened to him ramble about how much information his bugs could gather and whatnot. This boy was making such an odd first impression. Disobedient and now lazy, how would such a shinobi become a "soon-to-be" Genjutsu and Eisejutsu specialist acting like that? From the corner of her eye, she caught the reflection of the sun, from skin covered in toned muscles. Making an effort not to quickly turn, and end up looking like a fool, her eyes did the turning for her. She could see the muscles bulging slightly from his body. Oh my~... he really is of the Uchiha kin, just look at that perfectly chiseled abdomen. Before she could get a better look, he summoned a new clothing upon his body. Disappointed on the inside, he emotionless expression still remained on the outside.

While he was changing, despite her full attention on the half naked glory before her eyes, she detected a mild disturbance surround her teammates and Izuki. She remained calm, as it didn't seem to be a threat, only a simple Genjutsu. Her eyes peered over at Eren, who was just simply standing there. No, not him. Then it has to be... Before she could take a glance over at Kansuke, she registered the new tone within his voice, which she found quite attractive. Another small grin crept upon her face, Hm~ He's so clever too... She knew well that members of the ANBU were not supposed to give away their identity, for her father was apart of the organization. She also noted everyone else's reaction. Yes, it was a big deal, but that's what she would expect from those who knew little about how Genjutsu worked. Just to her luck, Izuki divided up the team for missions, and she was able to work alone. She was starting to have second thoughts, and hesitated on asking if she could work with Kansuke Uchiha instead. She felt as if she was the only Uchiha within the village, and finally being able to engage in friendly conversation with someone of her kind. Just as Kansuke finished explaining the Genjutsu he used, the disturbance around them ended.

Listening to Eren's speech was rather surprising, he was acting almost as a totally different person now. Perhaps, if he was truly speaking from his heart, then she would have misjudged him. He didn't seem to bad. At the very least, he had a sense of duty. The two higher ranking shinobi began to depart on their missions, and she felt she should do the same. Making sure that the mission would be more successful and with the higher chance of getting new information, she went the opposite way of the two, and headed down the streets of Konoha. Once she got far enough out of sight, she veered off into a rocky path that went into the trees. The place was peaceful, as the sun began to set, and everything was starting to wind down. She stepped right across a marked circle, and stopped ahead of it, to slowly turn around and look at it. These circles, they were created by some means involving paint, and had several markings within the inside of them. These must be the ritual circles he was talking about. She took a mental note of the image and location in her head, and continued on. There were several more down the rocky path, and as she looked unto the bare grounds within the trees, she saw more of them. She took more mental notes of each of the locations, and how many circles were found in the area. She really wanted to figure out what they were for. Perhaps summoning something? Not possible. They were painted, and from what she could tell, the paint was red in color. Or could it have possible been blood?

Reaching the streets once again, it was nearing nightfall, and there was one more task that she needed to complete. Taking a small slip of paper from her sleeve, she looked at the names of the families who were missing members. She was directed to go meet them, and ask important questions, to gain enough information to be able to find these missing civilians of Konohagakure. Making her way to the first house, she noticed a young man sitting outside, who looked as if he was crying. He appeared to be the age of twelve, and was possibly a newly graduated Genin. Walking up to him, she lightly tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. After the boy informed her on what was wrong, she asked him the following questions. After a brief discussion, she was able to gather the following information: The missing person was a male, named Takuto Nimizashi, the age of twenty-two, he was very strong, a Taijutsu specialist to be exact. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and the last thing he was seen wearing was his training outfit, which consisted of full-body tights. The boy also revealed his brother's last known location, which was in the training grounds. He also mentioned his habits of rigorously training in his Taijutsu skill day and night, while occasionally going out for sake with very attractive females. Or, at least from her perspective, they had to be attractive, because just from the mere mention of them, blood was spewing from the boy's nose. He also informed her that he was not capable of handling sake without getting drunk after a single cup. Thanking the boy for his time, and giving him a tissue to clean himself up, she left and headed back to the original location where her team was stationed.

[ Title: Circles, Circles, Circles! -Complete
Title: The Missing I. -Complete ]

All Who Have Fallen

Blessings Followed by Sin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki would make his way back to where the group first began after some time. He would be seen without any shirt for he thought it was simply to hot out today, however he kept a shawl on. A popsicle would dangle from his lips as his crimson orbs scanned the area to see if anybody was around. As a hand came up to run it's way through his hair, he would notice a particular female out of the corner of his eye, none other than Naomi. Giving a wave over to the female he would walk up and place his hands at his sides. "So, I take it you finished them rather quickly too eh? Probably should have gotten some more for us to do aha.." He would chuckle sheepishly as a hand rubbed at the back of his neck. As the last bit of popsicle melted in his mouth he would keep the stick and flip it over to see today's fortune, and in big bold writing was 'WINNER". A slight laugh would escape past his lips as his eyes landed back on the female, scanning her over. "How is your stomach? Still hurt? How badly bruised is it?" He had roughed her up only a couple hours earlier and he wanted to make sure she was fine. 』™

[ ~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
Shinobi Profile

Chakra: ---/550

Passive Skills

"As long as there is love...there will be hate."

XXXXXWalking slowly down the streets towards the last spot he’d been with his new “squad” or pseudo squad as he’d think of it from now on. He didn’t really think he’d be doing much with the squad aside from missions, considering just by looking at the girl Maylee he could tell she disliked Genjutsu in general. Easy enough to see by the brief look she had when both him and Eren said their specialties. It didn’t really bother him that she disliked his abilities, considering the pain Genjutsu could inflict on a person’s mentality. He’d broken many a people’s will using his Genjutsu to make them see their worst nightmares. It wasn’t a proud thing for him to say, but that’s why he never really told anyone about it…he did it all during Anbu missions and various things during his stay at the Anbu headquarters. Why dirty a rookies hands when you had a pro on your hands willing to do it whenever was needed? Deciding to rid himself of such depressing thoughts the black-haired Uchiha stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking slowly yet gracefully towards the two people he saw ahead of him. He could very easily make out Izuki with another girl, one whom he guessed was the last member of Izuki’s squad.

XXXXXCracking his neck lazily Kansuke stepped up to the two, just briefly hearing the last snippet of what Izuki said to the girl. Apparently the girl was injured in some way, sparring he guessed from the way Izuki spoke when he asked the question. It was easy to discern the fact from slight shifts in the Nara’s gaze and body language. Stopping fully in front of them he spoke up, his deep yet silky voice a quiet whisper as he did so. ”Yo Izuki…seems you finished your missions as well…and I suppose this is Naomi. You must be Naomi, a pleasure to meet you.” Reaching forward he grasped the girls hand with his own, bowing at his waist before bringing it up to meet his lips for a split second in greeting. With that done he let her hand go, straightening back up. His alluring gaze reflected into the Crimson orbs of her own. Instead of breaking away from her gaze, Kansuke merely held it with his own, speaking out loud. ”Just taking a guess here…but you’re an Uchiha aren’t you Naomi?”

XXXXXWith that statement made the Uchiha clan head placed his right hand in his pocket, leaving his left arm to hand at his side lazily. His half-lidded eyes remaining locked with Naomi’s crimson orbs, a kind yet flirtatious smile gracing his lips as he stared at her. She was extremely beautiful in his eyes, though he knew it wasn’t the best thing to think considering his previous encounters with women in Konoha. Her long black hair framing her beautiful tan face, looking slightly lower he took in her alluring crimson eyes, followed by her luscious red lips. Snapping his gaze upwards to her eyes once more Kansuke removed his hand from his pocket, crossing his arms over his chest stiffly. His muscles bulged against his shirt with the movement, his attention focused fully on her. He knew it was bad to actually think things about someone of his clan, but he couldn't really help it with how beautiful she was.

』™

[ ~ ]

Kai Takahashi Dun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am
User Image

✾ Naomi Uchiha ✾
» Yami no Garibito «
Shinobi Profile

Chakra: ---/420
Stamina: ---/200
Elements: Katon & Raiton

Passive Skills
• Blessed Eyes: Genjutsu detection for Sharingan is increased one rank.
• Weapon Casting Proficiency: Discipline of Mystic Hero is enhanced so that Naomi can perform jutsu without seals a rank higher. {ex. Genin can perform C rank without seals instead of D}

"Self-sacrifice: A nameless shinobi who protects peace within its shadow."
Theme Song of Naomi Uchiha

Just as Naomi arrived, she noticed Izuki and Kansuke coming from the opposite side. She managed to finish the mission just as fast as they did, and hopefully Izuki would have missions of higher interest that they could complete. As the two got closer, it was pretty obvious that Izuki was shirtless, other than the shawl he wore across his shoulders. She examined him for a brief moment, taking in the view of the sun reflecting off of his toned body. So many good looking males in one place. This has to be against the law~. She silently chuckled to herself, her expression remaining as calm as ever when Izuki finally approached her. Nodding her head, in both reply and agreement, a small smile formed upon her Crimson lips, "Of course, Izuki-sama. The missions didn't involve much, an academy student could be assigned to them." The sudden worry for her condition put a smirk on her face, as she put her hands on her hips, her voice lowering to that of a gentle whisper. "Maybe you'll find out the next time you try taking peeks in the hot springs~. Besides, I seriously doubt that was your strongest punch, are you going soft on me because I'm a female?" Her gaze was icy, but the mischievous grin on her face clearly showed she was teasing.

Shortly after, Kansuke arrived. Walking up to them, she was just now noticing how tall he was, He must-... the sudden mention of her name snapped her from her thoughts, as her eyes slowly met with the Uchiha male's face. He was coming closer, and instinctively, she began to lower her head and bow, like she always performed for every greeting. Her brief bow being interrupted, Kansuke's gently took her hand within his own, bringing it closer to his face, and making contact with his lips. Such a gentleman. She thought to herself, as her hand was released from his gentle grasp, and his body straightening up, her eyes having to ascend before meeting with his face again. His gaze was firm, tempting, and oddly, intimidating. She felt the sudden urge to avert her eyes from him, as if the Crimson orbs were casting some sort of spell. She held her gaze, knowing how much she hated to look submissive, as for many, it was a sign of weakness. His eyes reminded her much of her own, yet his seemed to be more effective.

"Yes, I am a Uchiha, but I often go by Nakamura. I have my reasons. But, I do not lack any pride or gratitude for the clan which I was born into, it is truly a blessing." She kept her gaze on him, determined not to remove them, until he did so first. She noticed the amount of silence increasing between them, as his gaze became more intense, following by a smile that she registered as a sign of interest in her. It was almost as if she could feel his eyes making contact with the different features upon her face. Crossing his arms caused his shirt to tighten around the contours of his firm, toned muscles, causing them to bulge slightly once again. Not that she was uninterested in the male's Crimson gaze entirely focused on her, but the amount of silence that had taken place, and the number of others within close proximity, made it weirder than anything else. "So, Kansuke, Izuki. How did you fair on the missions? Do you think we will be able to receive more missions that... aren't particularly bland? A Genin is only a symbol of my experience of the Ninja lifestyle, but my natural talents far exceed that." Breaking the silence, a soft smile formed upon her face..

[ ~ ]
All Who Have Fallen

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 am
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 The male's crimson gaze would take notice of the female checking him out, even if only briefly, but it was still enough to cause a hint of pink on his cheeks. "Well that's good." At her whispered statement regarding his peeping his hand made it's way to his face in attempt to cover his cheeks. "It's not that I try to, it's my body holding back on it's own. Plus.. If I didn't hold back, you could have several broken ribs.. and that's not good. Broken ribs mean breaks from training and we can't have that~" The male would shake his finger in a 'no-no' manner, returning the tease. Shortly after the male would hear someone else approaching and turn to look, crimson gaze landing upon Kansuke's. The Uchiha male indeed had a golden voice, one that would drive women crazy and have them flock to him, however his personality was considered.. a bit strange to say the least. However, being a skilled shinobi means you have experienced things, and those things will change you, shape you into something you don't always wish to become; however it can't be helped. "Indeed I have Kansuke-kun." Tilting his head towards the female beside him he would reply,

"Yeah, she is Naomi, the last member in my squ-.." His voice would trail off as his crimson orbs witnessed Kansuke kissing the female's hand. A slight anger shot through the male and he wasn't sure why. What made him think he could do that? He was going to reply to Kansuke for her, but she had beaten him to it, and soon after silence followed as anger grew. What was with his looks upon her? Was he seriously fantasizing about one within his family? His own cousin? How sick! Taking this pause in speech to stretch, the male would raise his arms up and twist his arms around each other, locking his fingers as he stretched back. His muscles would ripple under his skin as his body moved. In this pose, his muscles shown more than they did of before. The young Nara contained an firm eight pack abdomen which lead into his tight chest, broad shoulders.. If Matthew Mcconaughey and Brad Pitt got together and had a love child that had black hair, Izuki would be him.

His body was obviously more toned than that of Kansuke's for Izuki trained his body day in day out, fought more fights, worked harder, much harder than sitting in a tree watching shadows all day at the border. The Nara male would reach down and grab a seal from his back pocket before tossing it up in the air and tapping his fingers against it, pulsating chakra into it. With a poof of smoke, came a black shirt and and a black jacket with red stripes, both made of thin material so the wind could blow through them easier, effectively cooling his body off more. Removing the shawl from around his shoulders the male would stuff part of it into his back pocket before raising the shirt over his head only for it to slide down his arms and fall down at his waist. Next he would slip the jacket sleeves over each arm before pulling out a pair of glasses from the pocket and sliding them on. Sadly, Izuki hadn't always had the best of vision, thus why he would need the glasses, but didn't wear them often for depression if they broke.
"Well.. maybe later on, but it seems like there are some follow up missions to the ones we just did." 』™

[ s**t post be s**t :c Just woke up, wasn't feeling good at all yesterday, sorry. ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:25 am
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
Shinobi Profile

Chakra: ---/550

Passive Skills

XXXXXTilting his head to the side slightly, Kansuke shifted his gaze to Izuki after the male began introducing Naomi only to get cut off. He could see the anger flash over the Nara's face briefly, though it was rather obvious that it wasn’t intentional. Izuki was a slightly jealous person at times, something Kansuke knew just from being friends with him for so long. Cracking his neck loudly the Uchiha male noticed the flash of disgust crossing Izuki’s face, clear as day when Kansuke looked at her. Despite mostly being focused on Naomi when he was taking in her appearance, he was capable of seeing all that was around him, a result of his heavy Genjutsu training. The training of observation and deception…something not many other Genjutsu users decided to do. Letting a wicked smile cross his face Kansuke spoke out towards Izuki, his deep voice holding a dark undertone with each word he said. ”Come now Izuki…you’re really disgusted by a simple act of observation? You really don’t know anything about where you live do you kiddo? Time to grow up and look around you…almost every clan within Konoha is inbred, yet me observing my cousin is suddenly so immoral and wrong?” Shaking his head in annoyance the Uchiha clan head shifted his weight to his left leg, tilting his head to stare up at the sky with a bored gaze.

XXXXXHe didn’t really care about what missions they had to do if he was honest, he’d already retrieved his set of missions, which meant he could leave and complete them at any time. He was merely being respectful and doing them with his close friend. Despite the annoyance flooding his veins at the attitude Izuki held mere moments before. They were in a village full of immoral things yet the smallest thing such as “looking at his cousin” seemed to set the male off. It was quite obvious Izuki had some semblance of feelings for the girl, or at least he portrayed this fact; the look in his eyes, alongside the jealous anger that coursed through Izuki’s body when Kansuke kissed her hand in greeting. He knew how Izuki felt if he was to be totally honest with himself, there were many times as a kid when Kansuke liked something and someone else swooped in to take it away from them. However at this point he honestly couldn’t bring himself to care for Izuki’s plight. When Izuki changed his outfit Kansuke raised a black eyebrow, silently curious as to why the boy decided to do so. For being a person that liked to show-off at times changing into a way more modest outfit wasn’t something he’d expect from Izuki.

XXXXXHearing Naomi’s words about wanting to do missions that weren’t so bland Kansuke gave a slight chuckle reaching up to run his fingers through his hair. He knew how she felt with that whole situation…he joined Anbu to get cool, awesome missions…and instead he got border patrol. Shaking his head he decided to speak once more, the dark undertone gone from his voice, leaving it the usual silky smooth sounding voice. ”I’ll wish you the best of luck with that situation I’m afraid…even I do boring old missions that Chunin should be doing, but I suppose in the end they all help the village in some way.” Giving a soft smile at the end of his small speech Kansuke uncrossed his arms, opting instead to stuff them in his pockets as he turned to stare down the road, towards the gates of Konoha. There was a very awkward silence after his angry rant earlier, something he wasn’t too fond of at the moment. Deciding to make it easier on himself Kansuke unsealed his porcelain mask, placing it firmly over his face as the chakra seals in the mask took hold and held it fully against his skin. One good thing about his mask was the blank face it had, revealing neither his Anbu status, nor anything else. It had no eye slots, which made it a bit more difficult for the Genjutsu user to cast eye-based Genjutsu, but if he really wanted to use those he wouldn’t be wearing a mask.

XXXXXHe’d instead settle for a basic Anbu mask that had the tiny eye-slits, big enough to see through and catch someone’s eye, but small enough that nothing else was revealed aside from the eye. Shifting his weight once more to his right foot Kansuke waited patiently to hear their plan for the missions, hoping it was something to get the awkward silence away from the group. He never thought something could be so awkward, but he was proved wrong with the situation he was in now between Izuki, himself, and Naomi. It wasn’t a terrible situation, but it wasn’t the most favorable one in the end considering the fact that it upset both Izuki and himself, though he didn’t show it too much, instead opting to just keep his happy-go-lucky, relaxed look. This look didn’t stop the angry from showing somewhat in his voice, but there was only so much a person could do with that short of using Genjutsu to cover up the sound and t ones of a person’s voice, not that he hasn’t done so beforehand when on a mission or talking to someone whom he didn’t want to let his identity be known to.』™

[ ~ ]

Kai Takahashi Dun

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee listened as he apologized and explained. She pressed against the building when he cornered her. Like an wild animal, she didn't like being cornered. Maylee ducked around him and stood off to the side of him. Her bangs masked the majority of her face. Her mouth wasn't masked. "Don't rely so much on your bloodline, Eren. You'll get weaker quicker if you do in battle." She told him before looking around. Spoting Noami, Izuki and Kansuke. "Seems like the other's are done." Maylee turned her head to Eren. Your method is lazy and by far a waste of my time. She thought beofre pushing her bangs back. "Should we regroup or wait for your bugs to rejoin you?" She asked before letting her bangs fall.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 2150 |
| Ryo: 1200 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: extremely sorry for the lack of being on. I've been super busy the last few days.}}

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image

✾ Eren Aburame ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:

Inventory:

"I do not wish to fight.

Eren listens to May's words, his bugs returning to go back into his skin as he is thinking. He finally nods, mumbling, "you're right. Anyone who relies on any one thing too much probably has a death wish," He sighs and, scratching the back of his head, walks past May, "I'll keep that in mind for my genjutsu as well. Anyways, I called my bugs back. They checked that half of the area for me so now we can check this half more easily. I'd rather get these missions done first before we meet up with them again though. We're falling behind as it is and I don't want them to think we're slacking off," he chuckles lightly while marking the spots where the bugs had found the ritual circles on his map. As Eren walks with May he searches around for the circles, marking them on the map as he finds them. What on earth could these things mean? He'd never seen anything like them, but the more of them he saw the more he was certain something was up. Something that probably wasn't good considering the Hokage wanted his shinobi to check them out. Still walking with May, and apparently almost done with the mission, Eren turns to the girl with the intent to start up another conversation, figuring it couldn't hurt to at least try to get to know his teammate a bit more, "so I have to admit there's something I'm always curious about when it comes to other shinobi. Why did you yourself become one?" he asks her, his curiosity obvious in his tone of voice.

[ Lol don't worry about it. Real life does tend to get in the way of course so there's no need to apologize. ]

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Disturbed Otaku

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games