Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

As Hanzo spoke with the Anbu Captain something incredibly fast flew over their heads. It brought a sudden chill with it that would remind them of Yukigakure. But as fast as it had came it was gone again. Noctis then exited to the crossroads.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu forgot how fast Noctis was but was glad he could keep up. He followed him closely, only the sound of the rustling leaves could be heard. (Exit to crossroads)

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 7,350|-| 4,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Hold the Gates [1/5]
Eclipse and Steel arrived at the gates, Eclipse went to one side and Steel to the other. The two watched the end flickers of Noctis leaving to the crossroads. Eclipse began to wonder when the Yukikage would arrive. Rolling her neck she knew this would be a teadious task to behold.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

As Shito was strolling around the village looking for something to do. He noticed the girl that was at the Hokage's office standing guard at the gates. He stopped and looked at her and her partner. "Hi there." Shito said. "Do you need any help with anything? Could I watch the gates with you?" Shito stood there waiting for a reply from the girl. Shito was really bored and didn't have anything to do right now.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up)

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:15 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Seeing that the girl hadn't replied to him must meant that she was busy and didn't need his help. So Shito walked on. "I guess I'll check back in at the office and see what i can do." Shito thought to him self. Shito headed off back to the office.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up)

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Jounin ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

Arriving at the gates with Hanzo, Keiji spotted the Anbu at the gates. As far as he still knew, anyone from the now decimated village of Yukigakure was still on good terms with Konoha. Unless of course there was a dispute with the villagers or one of his former shinobi had done something idiotic. "More often than not, it's always warm here." he replied to Hanzo, having already opened his jacket and packed away any gloves and such things that he had usually worn in Yukigakure.

Soon they were approached by one who was undoubtedly the captain of the Anbu. Keiji gave a nod to the captain and replied "The courtesy is much appreciated." He paused when something flew over their heads, not commenting on what he had felt just now but looking over his shoulder at to where Noctis had gone. It seemed that their meeting with the Hokage would have to wait. "... we'll just let ourselves in from here. Let us know when the Hokage comes back." Something was obviously brewing, and Keiji would find out what it was.

Motioning for Hanzo to follow, he bypassed the Anbu Captain and headed to the gates and into Konoha.

((Exit to The Streets if not stopped by anyone))

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 7,350|-| 4,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Hold the Gates [2/5]
Eclipse blinked, not noticing the boy talking to her earlier, she glanced over at Steel and before she knew it the Yukigakure's had arrived. Seeing they had traveled with no troubles was a good sign. Looking back out at the land of Fire she sighed a little to herself. This job was awful! But she knew better than anyone that they needed eyes everywhere at the moment. With Kein taking residence in Konoha, Eclipse could never be too careful. I don't see why that baka Baby-Daddy of mine had to let him stay here. Wherever that man goes an bounty sure follows.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis finally arrived back in the leaf village his trip was completely exhuasting and he just wanted to rest. Seeing Eclipse face at the gates right where he put her made him smile. The guards and anbu saluted as he began walking into the village. And walked up to Eclipse."Everything ok?"

For Night
Mission:Guard the Gates!
Description:The Hokage has specifically ordered you to guard the gates and make sure no one goes into the village.*exceptions apply*

For Kiro
Mission:Guard the Hokage
Description:The Hokage is going to be a dangerous situation, he has brought you along as back up. Do not let him down!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu came up behind him after staying quiet and saw night at the gates. He wondered if she was to busy to talk but walked to her anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:00 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 5,900

User Image

Eclipse's eyes lit up seeing Notcis and Shika return. She turned to Notcis giving him a quick glance over. He seemed to be in tack. As he asked she nodded. "Yes they are in the village now. How did things go on your end?" As she spoke she followed him back leaving the gates to the Anbu, waving to Steel to join them. Looking over to Shika she nodded to him.
--complete +1000AC +800Ryo

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

Shikatsu smiled as he walked next to her. "How are you Night?" He asked walking into the streets. [exit to streets?]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 5,900

User Image

Eclipse looked over to Shika, it had been a long time since they had last talked, long before the kids were born. Steel moved to the other side of Eclipse, keeping close to his partner. Eclipse keeping close behind Noctis. "I'm okay, been cooped up in the house allot lately." Eclipse then looked back to Noctis and gave him a nudge as she was speaking. I wonder why, never get to go on missions anymore! "...but anyways." She continued going back to Shika. How about you?"
[[Exit to streets]]

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked back but ignored the nudge, she had more important things to do like care for their kids. Besides she just gave her a mission. He thought with a smirk as they exited to the streets.

Exit to streets

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The Uchiha heir appeared at the gates and stared down the impregnable wall before him. His onyx gaze admired their size and strength. He too one day wanted to be like such, able to protect the village from the strongest of enemies. With a soft sigh, the male shoveled his hands into his pockets, apply chakra to his feet, and then launched himself onto the wall, where he would run up the structure and flip himself to the top, his legs buckling beneath him as he landed in a crouched position. From here, he could survey the landscape much easier. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Kyoji
C Rank Criminal ▪ 300/300 chakra ▪ Doton ▪ Suiton

[Go Ahead, your never gonna take me. ]

Off to the side of the main entrance in a dark part of the forest that surround Konohagakure, movement could be seen. It was a little difficult to tell but something was definitely there and it was big. So it couldn't be any forest animals.

[ You can bend but your never gonna break me! ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games