Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mi was a little surprised that he would want to enter alone but it was not in her rank to oppose him. She bowed her head stiffly and departed, heading off for the academy of Cloud first. She wasn't sure where to start but that was her best bet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:09 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
The lady Raikage seemed to have come to a decision. Not that the three had much more time to speak. The adviser let a slight look of concern upon her face, as Elise allowed one upon her own visage. An order to report to the Lady's office, for the Lord Mizukage of Kirigakure had arrived. On the rooftop, it was a bit more odd, but a brief nod to Apollo, wherever his thoughts had led him, and Uwanosora found herself dropping into the hallway. An approach from the window into the office could possibly offend.

Quickly moving, she passed no one. It was pleasant to find that the busy swarm had all but slowed to a trickle. Knocking briefly before entering, the pale haired shinobi found her way in. A dark haired male was present, scarred. A definite veteran. The Lady seemed to already be present, to which she bowed respectfully, deferring a second bow to whom she assumed was the Lord Mizukage. Uwanosora spoke naught, until the Raikage gave her leave to.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 pm
Sypher was standing down the hall from the Kage's office, his hands in his pockets as he worked up the nerve to go talk to her. He was puffing his cheeks out every so often and tapping his foot How do I do this....How do I do this... he thought, letting his breath out in a silent puff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake arrived with Howaido, the slightly older male leading them up to the Raikage's office when Nijiro spotted Sypher. She quickened her step, catching up to the younger genin, giving him a lazy, friendly, smile with her thin lips as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey," She spoke. "Has my team left?"

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Sypher glanced up as a hand touched his shoulder "Ah...I don't think so. Mi-san was here earlier but I don't think they've left yet..." he sounded hugely distracted and blinked at Nijiro for a few more minutes "Get everything fixed with Howaido?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake nodded her head, signaling she had finished her work with Howaido. Her sharp, grey eyes picked up Sypher was distracted, and she tilted her head to the side, grey roots of her natural hair showing as a consequence. "You're distracted. Are you alright?" She asked, voice calm, soft.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm
"I'm fine." came Sypher's automatic response then he stopped himself, staring at Nijiro for a moment "No...actually, I'm not alright. I'm pissed off, confused and wanting to get out of this village for a while." he confessed suddenly "I've been here...3 years. That's the longest I've been anywhere and it's driving me nuts. I need to move around." he leaned against a wall, hands in his pockets "I have...I don't know. Maybe they're friends and maybe I'm just thinking they are but...I just need to move around. I have to ask Raikage-dono first and see if she'll give me a rank that will allow me to move about." his head dipped into his chest as Sypher sighed heavily "I dunno, Nijiro-san. I'm just feeling pinned down and I hate it.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake listened, her face and eyes betraying nothing, simply listening without any form of judgment or incentive. After Sypher had finished speaking, she nodded her head once more. "You feel, trapped." She spoke carefully, not used to being in such a conversation, even on her end. "You're not running away from anything?" She asked, recalling how Sypher said he'd never had friends. "You could request a mission, instead of a rank, to get out of the village, ya know. I would think quite a number of people do that." She spoke, still calm and completely neutral. "Well, good luck."

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm
Sypher kept his eyes on his feet as Nijiro spoke "I don't want a mission...I...ah, forget it. I do feel trapped but I'm not running from anything...yet." he shook his head then straightened "I've still got to wait for the kage's office to clear out before I can do anything..." he muttered, looking away and not meeting Nijiro's gaze.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath began to approach the office, but waited for Ryo and Mi.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake nodded her head once more, recognising the signs that Sypher no-longer wanted to speak about it. "Okay." Nijiro moved, leaning against the wall next to Sypher. She crossed her legs at her ankles, and her arms under her chest. "Mhm," She hummed, the smoking pipe switching to the other side of her mouth before speaking. "Turns out Howaido and I are half-siblings. That's a pretty strange coincidence, isn't it. A toad turning up, looking for a female Hatake and finding me." Nijiro looked up, and spotted Breath, raising a hand in greeting.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:48 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath spotted Nijiro, and waved back, but didn't approach. He stayed distant from her. He was still waiting for Ryo and Mi before he got any closer. But he did think to himself Good. The group's all together.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 am
Sypher raised an eyebrow at Nijiro's comment "You and Howaido?" he asked, sounding just a bit incredulous. He'd met Howaido...if Nijiro was his sister, he would swallow that toad "I would never have guessed that. You're more...eccentric than him, that's for sure." he said with a slight smile, thinking of the slightly stuffy Howaido and the very not stuffy Nijiro "Well at least you have more family now. Now you can take pictures of each other and give them to your father as a gift right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido made his way up the stairs having stopped an attendant to ask if the Raikage was available,"Nijiro-san, thats where you got off to!" His voiced carried calmly on the air a little down the hall,"It appears we made good timing, your squads still here and the Mizukage is also in meetings with the Raikage." He finally stepped into the little group his mask on his face as it was protocol never to remove it. "I can kill to birds with one stone when they are d-..." His face became a little more stupefied beneath his mask as he laid eyes on Sypher,"Sypher-san... my youve changed, I thought you were nee-sans sensei for a moment." He blinked beneath his mask as he moved the conversation forwards,"I felt I should come myself since my toad seems to have gone on quite a desperate run while I was incapable of living alright in the head. That and I received orders to be a diplomat.... Seems Kazekage-sama wishes me to play peace maker between Sunagakure, Kumogakure, and Kirigakure no Sato." He hadnt quite the experience for this and so he hoped it wouldnt be too much of an eye opener for him.

"You look a little stressed Sypher-san, you think its anything I can help with? If you need to catch a break maybe you could ask the Raikage if you could play diplomat? Take your team and return to Sand with me and then be on your merry way anywhere else you would like, well..." His head dropped a little bit as did his voice,"Sunagakure has not been the safest place as of late anymore; not that Im surprised with our recent prosperity. Still its nothing you couldnt handle for a small time Im sure." Howaido would have to wait for either permission to enter or council with one of the Kages separately before he could do anything else. For now he leaned on the wall and engaged the two here in conversation.

-Chakra:725

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
It was rather tense just sitting there with the Mizukage. Lady Elise was taking her sweet time, it seemed. Voices out in the hall, and by no means were they hushed. Uwanosora found herself back on her feet, and she glanced to the Mizukage. Around the desk, the adviser fished free a few different things. Options in many regards, really.

"My apologies, but I must be off for a moment," the konin apologized, as she made her way out into the hall. Too many people in a hall at any given time. Taking a deep breath, the woman looked them over. Sypher was present, along with a young man with no band on his person whatsoever. Two of the mistings were present, and what struck her more than any other, a member of Suna.
"I'd like to know why you're all crowding about with such important meetings going on." Uwanosora's tone was that of an oddity, scolding a pack of children for being in a place they shouldn't be.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games