Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

The medic rolled off of him and sat up at his side, her feet didn't touch the tile below the table so they kicked lightly in the air as she leaned back looking at the lights. Her facial features straightened out in thought. "Thanks, I may be one of the top, or even the best in the nations but. It still doesn't give me a good enough excuse to not be a good fighter as well, I'm good with my ninjutsu, but I'm a taijustsu class. . . with no taijutsu training what-so-ever." Glancing back at him with a small smile she asked. "Kein, when your not busy. . . . Can you teach me the eight gates?"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 5,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein sat up next to Sukai and smiled when she asked him to teach her the eight gates. He nodded and said," Sure but you have to listen to me. This style is going to take a massive toll on your body at first once you get used to it you will be alight. But the first time you use it, it will be hell. You must also promise me you will not use this style for pointless reasons. Only use it when you MUST end a fight right then and there. Because once your body hits its true limits the fight is over one way or another. For good or bad. " He wasnt kidding that style had destroyed his body so many times that he had lost count.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai closed her eyes and nodded slowly. Her voice was smooth and calm as she spoke. Knowing what would be in store for her in the near future. "Yes, I am well aware on what it does to the human body. You forget that I've healed such injuries before." Opening her eyes to him she said no more, not wanting Kein to relive that scene. No-one she thought, wanted to relive that again. "But~ In all I have to start somewhere no? And don't worry about me. I have a more level headed mind than most people in this industry. Honestly how many times have you seen me fight? Once yes? With Reiko." A small smirk appeared on her lips. That had been a fun one indeed. Giggling she kicked her legs more, purring louder than she was before. A bit excited to actually be learning something. It had been far too long. Soon I'll be Jounin. Like how it should be.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

A smile came across his face as he stood and moved around in front of her and embraced her in a close hug. He was going to teach her something that could potentially end her career if she used it wrong. He placed his forehead upon hers and said," Please promise me you will only use this in a very dire situation." He then kissed her lightly. He was genuinely worried about her. He didnt want her to get hurt at all in any way. While it was true he was a master of the style he bore it to defend the Nation and his family.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai felt his arms go around her and his body heat push up adjacent hers, turning her head towards him she looked into his eyes, reading them as their foreheads pressed. A blush burned on her face, Kein was so different. He spoke to her in such a loving manner it almost made her think of herself as his. Which confused the medic even more missing the memo of them hooking up in the least. It was true she confessed to him before he vanished, but this was the opposite of what she expected from him. The vanishing. No, she could've guessed that easily. But coming back like this, no. Listening to him she mewed, replying softly to him. "Mew~ Okay, I promise. . . are you sure it won't be a bother teaching me? I mean, . . . you must be busy and all." After speaking and feeling his lips adjacent hers the medic's face flushed as her eyes closed naturally opening them again afterwards, her face a scarlet red her purple hues popping in the dark color. M-Mew~! Taking a breath and cooling her features back to their normal color she closed her eyes once more. "So, have you seen Daitomi yet?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein grinned and said," It would be my pleasure to teach you. After all you are one of my students anyway. Besides unless I am mistaken you need your jounin evals anyway so might as well take care of two birds with one stone eh. As for Dai yes I did get to see her only very briefly though and with the Raikage right next to her. I think things may have gotten a hell of alot more complicated while I was gone. " He turned around and said over his shoulder," Try to keep up." With that he disappeared. He knew she would find he easy enough.

[exit to dojo]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai nodded to him and blinked as he told her to keep up. A smile cracked on her face as she shushin'd out. Following Kein.
[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 pm
"I don't care if this is or isn't considered a crisis situation. Get her a bed now!" A group of nurses stared at Apollo as he barked his order, having been informed that everything was on stand by because of Kinpaku leaving the village. Honestly he didn't give a damn about where she went. He knew Suzume was in trouble and that was his prime concern. Nothing else mattered and that was the man he'd grown to become whilst he was traveling. He'd grown older and re-adopted his stance on living. Obeying Apollo's request didn't take rocket science and one of the nurses brought a stretcher around for Suzume, whom Apollo sat down in the intended area. They took her off into the emergency room and the blonde simply took a seat, staring off at the wall. "Kumogakure why? Why have you become so deluded?" Nothing was the same anymore. He'd come to the conclusion that Kein was right and that this place had become as cold as the Village of Snow. There was..nothing here. Nothing for him but weak memories and ill ties. Sypher was gone and there was no other that he even held a legitimate bond with. Daitomi was nothing more than another colleague and Kyo was one of Syphers pets back in the day. The only person Apollo truly thought himself in some type of kinship with was Kein, whom understood his pain more than anyone else.

"So it is solidified then. This village has nothing for me but the woman I care so deeply for.." His eyes peered over to the door, awaiting someone to come out and tell him what was going on. If Suzume didn't survive this or was hurt fatally then there would be nothing left for him here even more so then before and he'd have no issue with simply watching this village burn if it came to that.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having been unconscious the entire trip to the hospital, the healers set to work quick to help her after Apollo gave the orders. She was wheeled away to the emergency room, where they went to work, setting the bones back in place and bandaging her wounds. Luckily, being face down on the ground, there was little to no smoke inhalation, so all there was to worry about was deal with any and all bleeding and any part of her broken body.

When they had finished and had gotten a stable Suzume to her room, a doctor came out to meet with Apollo. "We've taken care of the bleeding, both external and internal and set the bones back in place. We've also checked for any swelling of the brain and such considering her head has been struck and so far nothing. She should be fine and she is in a room of her own if you wish to see her, she should wake up at any time."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 pm
As the nurse approached him Apollo simply looked up, listening to her words and nodding. "Could you take these and hold them for me..and I'm sorry for shouting earlier. I was out of place." The young lady nodded, taking the blades from the blonde before he got to his feet, heading off into the room. People watched him, being that no one had seen Apollo for quite some time and his face was scarce around Kumogakure. He paid them little and simply came into the room, looking over Suzume with a drained expression. "I'm glad your alright.." His voice was soft as the veteran shinobi took a seat, lightly touching the hand of the only woman he'd come to care for. If he lost her he'd finally lose everything that held worth to him. Nothing else mattered at this point.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 220/ 485 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki had arrived minutes before the current occupants. Her condition wasn't serious as she was just unconscious, save for a few broken ribs, minor burns, couple of patchy bruises, and a fractured jaw that luckily didn't traumatize her spinal cord. The attendants did the best they could until Doki stirred. Anesthesia was a luxury, one that they lacked at the moment with an incidental halt with things at the moment. Right as her psychic surgery was completed, she arose. An unfamiliar numbing sensation weighing her torso from bending up forward to leave.

She came to. Cold chills pulsing over her body as it indicated a rise from a nightmare. Even with her eyes open, mindlessly observing the scenery around her, Doki could not seem to really remember what she had been doing. Then it a flash of white raced in her mind. Vividly recalling everything. Enough to have had her observe her current placement. Strapped, with Iv's embedded by her forearm and some by the patch of her face. Her arms were bound, beneath the hospital bed. The leathery surfaces held evident of her resistance as she then looked down at her nails. One, chipped, the other bled from beneath the bandages. There was no point in explaining. She knew why. And the thought of losing...losing a fight for a turning point, a fight that was over her one student, Haki. She started to shake, knowing all to well that he could be lord knows where. Her eyes beginning to turn red and swollen underneath as she shuddered. The fracture still hurting her as she trembled but couldn't resist to give in to her emotions. The break of pressure of being an incompetent adviser, of being too raw for a teacher...and lastly of being a lost cause to the one person who counted on her the most. Haki. Tears effortlessly slipped over her cheeks. "'...Kck...phuh...huhk..!"

How could she ever face Kin? How could she ever find forgiveness in either one of them? The great, amazing leader and mother that trusted her enough and made Doki responsible for watching after her one and only son. Her precious boy, her precious student, and village addition. No long able to clamp her sorrow, she wailed and sniveled. The exceptionally self acclaimed Kodoki Dokijima failing her people and herself. The people she every day wanted no more to rise and buffer. But with Haki out of her sight, every other pillar fell in dominos. Tears dampening her face. The attendants sadly looked on as they also bore slight wounds from when she desperately attempted to wane in and out of her sleep spells. For the sake of the other occupants across, they closed the door to muffle out the most of her sounds. Residing to keep her company or from further harming herself.

Eventually, she was subdued. Asleep now. Calmer in the state with silent haunts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

It was not long after Apollo came into the room that Suzume began waking up. The red head's eyes slowly opened just a bit, blearily gazing up at the stale white ceiling of the hospital. She felt sore, weren't they using anesthesia? Where was her sword? How long was she out? Attempting to raise her head up, Suzume winced, eyes shutting again as she laid her back down. It was then that she realized that someone was holding her hand and looking to her side, she saw "Apollo?"

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm
There was a lot to be said to her, yet at the same time there was nothing. What could he tell her? That he loved her? That she was everything to him? Not after leaving her alone like that. Even if it wasn't his fault, Apollo was sure she probably wouldn't forgive him. His gold eyes peered over to her, watching as she rose for a moment only to place his hand on her chest. She was going to be there for awhile, no need to push it. "Wait. Rest up, your still hurt." A calm voice, but within it held mixed emotions about what to say. The best way to open it up was with a bare apology he supposed. "Suzu-chan...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for leaving your side." It started there and he looked over to her as she laid in bed. "I..I didn't have a choice. The village had ordered me out on a mission and couldn't have any contact with you in that time. I never wanted to leave, but apparently Kumogakure is more important than any personal life I'll ever have." Sullied. It all was. Everything with her and even how he felt about staying. "I came to save you from Kein, but was too late. I wanted to make amends, but I don't know what to do or how to make any of this better." A lost dog trying to find its way, he was just that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

It was hard to believe that he was back, she had not seen him in what seemed like so long. Lying on her back once more, Suzume listened as the other spoke and apologized to her. She hardly had a reason to hold a grudge. Suzume could remember as a young child that her own father left for long periods of time. It was because he was loyal to his village and supported it through his work for the Raikage. When he finished, the red head replied "Just stay with me." That was all the other could really do that would make her happy. "I can understand, my father went out on missions that took him away for a long time. And there was nothing you could do about Kein. I just... I just want you to stay with me." That last part was said a little more quietly. Apollo was still her first crush and her first boyfriend really, she still cared a lot for him.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm
Apollo was looking down, waiting for her to lash out at him at any moment. He knew she wouldn't accept it. There was just no way she'd be alright with it. Hearing her words though made him look up and he smiled from it, rushing over and giving Suzume a light hug, totally forgetting her injuries for a moment. Tears ran down his face for the first time in many years and he felt relieved. "Suzu I'll never leave your side again. I promise." His tears went on, but then he realized she'd been hurt and let her go while backing up, wiping his face and sitting down. "I'm..sorry. I forgot about your injuries. Is there anything I can get for you?" He wasn't leaving her side. Now or ever. Even his feelings about leaving Kumo had disappeared..at least for the time being.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games