Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm
Dai smiled as Sypher laughed. "It maybe hard to believe. But..." She paused and closed her eyes. "You're the reason I became a ninja." She whispered as she blushed. But she hid it well as she looked to the wrapper that still at in her lap. "You're so strong, don't talk anyone's crap. And, you're the only chunin in the village. Your strength is the strength I want to hold." She spoke softly and soon began laughing. "I must sound stupid." She scratched her cheek as a soft pink hue came to her cheeks. Dai looked to the dog that belong to Kyo. She sighed. "For a nine year old that Kyo has a mouth to fit him." She said still smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 pm
Sypher didn't seem to know how to respond to Dai's words. He was the reason she became a ninja? He seemed to stumble over words for a moment then stopped trying to speak, thinking things over "I just hope...that I can maintain that strength for you then." he smiled then another distraction caught his attention. With a smile at Dai, Sypher stood as he saw Mi was upset "Mi-san...I'm sorry. Nijiro choose to go and because it was something to do with family...I didn't stop her. I know the man she went to meet though. He is a good man. I assure you, I would not have let her go alone otherwise." he truly was sorry "As for the other boy...he was last in the presence of some friends of mine who run a restaurant. They would not have allowed him to be harmed." he locked his fingers together "Again...I'm sorry..."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm
Matt sat down know having learned all his jutsu he watched the rest of the people in the area from his seated position. He noticed a very aggravated young lady and the girl from before and a boy who he beleived was named "sypher" he would have to confirm that at a later date tho  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm
Kyo growled at Dai. "I do not!" He crossed his arms at her. Shi rolled over on his tummy but Sypher had stopped rubbing his head already.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

"I'll take you to the restaurant. I know how to get there from hee." Actually that's the only place I can get to from here... Breath added silently. He started heading off towards the restaurant, nodding to Sypher. "Thanks for all the help, Sypher." He gave him protection, training... and he was good company. Breath hoped they would meet again, but quickly overlooked these thoughts, focusing on the task at hand. He headed quickly towards the restaurant.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm
Dai sat quietly as Sypher spoke. Not sure if she was to move or not. She watched as he spoke to the other Ninja that had grouched. Dai reached over and told hold of the pup. Laying him in her lap and wrapped his tummy. Waiting quietly to be told to do something.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 am
Sypher left Mi to breath, still apologetic, before he turned back to sit with Dai "Dai...how is your shoulder?" he asked, noticing Shi in her lap. He wasn't fond of dogs but Shi was becoming the exception.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 am
Dai looked up from the dog to Sypher. She smiled and nodded to his question. "A small pain but nothing to bad. I rather fine." She waved her hand as to say "don't worry I'm fine". She looked to him and blushed. "Thank you for asking." She spoke softly.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 am
Sypher nodded carefully then switched back to teacher mode "So. Have all of you finished up your trainings?" he asked, looking at both of them seriously. He wanted them to know all those jutsu's before he took them anywhere Especially not a foreign village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:20 pm
Dai continued to smile at Sypher. "Nine out of ten, teach." She laughed lightly before rubbing Shi's belly to the point of getting his leg moving. She moved her bangs out of the way and looked back to Sypher. "I need a D rank Raiton to learn." She moved her wounded shoulder softly. "But under your orders. I'll have to wait to train for the last technique." She smiled up at him.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm
Sypher nodded "That's fine. Once you're healed, you can do that last one." he smiled at Shi then leaned over to Kyo, looking at him carefully "And how are you doing?" he asked cautiously, still not sure whether Kyo was angry at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki wandered into the ruins a blank look on his face as he looked at the ancient structures. He took a swig from his gourd and blinked as he saw a couple training and sat there watching them as he continued to drink his sake with a blank look. "How the hell did I wind up here?" He suddenly said out loud to himself scratching his head right behind his horns..

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:55 pm
"By walking?" Sypher replied, not knowing whether the person who had spoken was speaking to him. He tipped his head back to look at the man, not even registering anything odd "But you're here now. So who are you?" he didn't want Dai to have an issue with this guy like she'd had with the other one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:55 pm
Dai's nose twinged at the smell of Sake. She looked around and spotted Sasaki. She tensed and turned away; trying to hide her face from him. "Crap, what the hell is he doing here." She couldn't turn to Sasaki. It was weird enough that he stumbled into the same place as she was. Dai tensed as she became unease at knowing Sasaki was only a few feet from her. She let Shi go so that if she had to she could stand and fight.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

"My name is Sakaki Sakeyomi sir," he said with a bow. He happened to notice a girl sitting down. He stood up straight and walked over to her to get a better look at her. "Well hello daitomi-san how are you doing now a days?" He asked with a false kindness in his voice. It was obvious they had a history together. He took another long swig of his sake and squatted right in front of her. "So am I still an abandoned, socially awkward little demon spawn?" He asked with a sneer ,which with his horns and red eyes, looked evil as he stood up and turned to the male that asked for his name. "I'm sorry for intruding on your training sir" he said bowing again before walking off to a separate part of the ruins and sat down pulling out a scroll that had the label 'Saketon' written on it.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games