Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai's heart raced as Sypher raced around her. ...What is happening to him?... Her thoughts raced as she watched Sypher. Dai look at the ground as she felt a small rumble under her feet. She dodged each speak as they broke through the grown. "Sypher! Stop it!" She yelled at him. Dai stood on solid ground before turning to seeing Haran Banshou racing towards her. Fear froze her body before she threw her arms up covering her face as the waterfall attack crashed into her. She slammed into the ground straight on her back. As the water recedes, Dai began coughing water from her mouth. ...That hurt like a... She thought as she rolled over onto her knees and elbows still coughing water up. For the second time today she was drenched. Dai body shook as she spat water as she tried to catch her breath. ...That was one hell of a powerful Suiton attack...

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 am
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 6 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] The entire area was filled with gently falling water that remained after his attack and Sypher used it to his advantage. He signed and vanished from view, appearing behind Dai, a sword materializing from the water in his hands. It was a massive cleaver shaped sword that stretched as long as his leg and he wielded it like it was part of his body. His eyes were completely hazed over and peek at his chakra would reveal a thick under lining that was consuming the outer layer. It centered around his hands, where he signed, and his temples ... he slashed down at her from behind, aiming for her neck. [☁]

Technique(s) Used:
Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu
Mizu no Yaiba (Jounin Level)

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

As the Mizu no Yaiba made contact with Dai's neck she exploded into hundreds of sheets of paper. A clone. Dai appeared several feet away; the paper that was used for her clone swarmed around her. Her hands moved with precision. The paper folded quickly into several shurikens and raced at Sypher. She began running around him. Her hands moved quickly; She skidded to a stop and stretched her hands out. Ten invisible strings wrapped around Sypher's both legs, both wrists, both biceps, two around his neck, and two around his waist. Dai pressed her finger tips down onto the strings, her finger tips showed she press down on something. Lightning race down the strings towards Sypher.

+-------------------+

User Image

Technique(s) Used:
Kami Bunshin no jutsu
Kami Shuriken
Seiteki Suji no jutsu

| Chakra Count: 325 / 350 |

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 6 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher reacted, moving purely on instinct now, as Dai burst into paper. Dirt surged up over his body, encasing him in a protective mud body armor and the shuriken merely glanced off. In the split second it took Dai to move, he substituted himself inside the body armor and used the remaining vapors of mist to vanish once more. The strings that bound the empty body armor destroyed it when the lightning hit, shattering it into dust. Sypher stood on a boulder a few feet away, just staring at Dai with a dazed look. His eyes were completely clouded as he signed, his body beginning to emit black mist. It soon engulfed both Dai and Sypher, stretching almost 20ft in each direction, and began raining.The rain drenched everything and smelled slightly of oil. He slipped a hand into his pocket, extracting an old fashioned striker. A single click would ignite a spark and send them all up in flames Ha... Sypher was unsteady on his feet though, wobbling as he held the striker. [☁]

Technique(s) Used:
Sekkai Senbon Hada
Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu
Kokuun no Jutsu
Art of Substitution

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked up at Sypher as he stood on a boulder not far from her. She looked him in the eyes and realized something had clouded him. Had taken over his actions. NO. his body. Dai moved her head from side to side as she looked at the black mist that covered her and Sypher. She looked up as it started to rain ...Black rain?... She thought as she wiped it from her cheek upwards, covering her palm. Something was off about this type of "rain". Dai brought her palm to her nose and took a sniff at the ominous black rain. Her eyes grew wide. It was oil. She frantically tried to wipe it off of her body. Only to stop after a few swipes; only to realize she was spreading the liquid. Her eyes shook in fear as she watched Sypher or what she thought was Sypher. She watched as he took an old fashioned striker from his pocket. Dai's heart stopped as she swallowed. "Sypher! PLEASE DON'T!" She screamed pleaded at him. She watched as he wobbled, unsteady on his own feet. Dai had to do something. Her hands moved quickly as she found time in doing such as Sypher wobbled. She vanished in a body flicker. A splash in the pound appeared Dai surfaced and swam to the edge. The oil had slipped off of her. She hoisted herself up and moved her hands again. Dual Katanas made of lightning appeared in both her hands. She stood her stance just in case Sypher came at her.

+-------------------+

User Image

Technique(s) Used:
Shunshin no Jutsu
Nagare Isou

| Chakra Count: 305 / 350 |

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 4 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher slipped, falling off the boulder as the clouds disappeared, but landed on his feet. He dropped the striker and rubbed his face, his eyes clearing slightly. But at the sight of Dai with her swords, the cloudiness returned "Ty...Tygon Spiral." he muttered, signing. This was the first time he'd released his personal technique in a battle and it was not a disappointment. The dragon and tiger, formed from mud and water, exploded out of the ground. They seemed to consume each other as they rushed Dai in a massive twister of destruction. It ripped up trees by the roots and flung boulders as water pressure combined with earth rising or being ripped off the ground. He shifted and struck again with the same technique from a different position. Now two of the deadly attacks were rushing at Dai, destroying everything in its path K...Kage...something about...this.... his thoughts were clouded but he knew he had to get to the Kage "Kin-sama...warn...Kin-sama" he muttered, wobbling on one foot as he turned. He had to warn her of...something. Something he couldn't stop "Kage-san." and with that he was gone, rushing from the area with no thought of the destruction he was leaving behind. Because honestly...he couldn't remember it. [☁]

Technique(s) Used:
Tygon Spiral: Personal (Rank A) x 2

((Exits...Dojo(or the Office depending on where the Kage is) ))

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai watched as the two types of Sypher's Tygon Spiral attacked her. She moved her hands quickly. She body flickered out of the path of destruction. She appeared on top of the tallest point of the temple and Watched as everything was destroyed. Dai slammed her dual katanas together and created a single blade. Dai looked down at Sypher as he wobbled on his feet. She watched his lips and made out something about the kage. ...If he gets to her. He won't be able to control himself... She thought as she jumped down from the temple. Landing with ease and soon took off after Sypher. Her Nagare Isou in hand as she raced after him.
[exit after Sypher to the Dojo (or where the kage and Sypher maybe)]

+-------------------+

User Image

Technique(s) Used:
Shunshin no jutsu
Nagare Isou (Still in use)

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 am
User Image

Zetsu would begin to walk as if he was heading towards the temple when he suddenly took off to the side on a well hidden path. As he walked his tears would fall as he hasn't cried like this in years. Actually ever since his parents had died. In this state however he wouldn't notice if someone was following him but he really didn't care as they would have to be ready for a journey as he would scale a small moutian as he would come up to a hidden river. Removing his jacket he would lay it aside as he took a seat on a rock and drew a kunai placed it to his wrist. He could end all his pain now but how would his family react or even his beloved if she even wanted to still be with him. Crying he would let the kunai move a little as it cut into his skin still mot cutting the vein yet as he would let a fluster of thought move through his mind all at once. The happiest of his thought were with his cousin aki and Dai the love of his life. Moving the kunai more it grew closer to his vein as he knew his pain would end soon.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:44 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Zetsu would feel a hand soft against his cheek and another hand grasping the kunai in his other hand. Dai wrapped the kunai from his hand. The blade not touching his skin as she throw it away. Casting it to a tree. Dai raised her hand and a moment later a slap echoed through the trees. "How dare you! How dare you try to take the cowards way out, Zetsu!" She screamed at him. Zetsu would feel the heat from her slap. "What the hell are you thinking!" She knelt down and rested her head against his knees. Her hand gripped his not caring if he held her's. Her shoulders moved a bit as she sobbed in his lap. "You vanished...Kein became someone I could turn too." She looked up at him. "Zetsu, my heart aches every moment you're not near me." She whispered. "I can't bare the thought of losing you. I've already lost the Kyo's parents, Sakaki, and now Sypher." She shock her head. "I couldn't bare the thought of losing you, Zetsu!" Dai's eyes pleaded to his. "Zetsu I love you, I always had. but in the time you vanished I had no one else to turn too. Kein was always there." Dai took in a broken breath. "Kein and Fuyu got married. They had a little girl, Zetsu..." She told him. "Do you really think I'd leave you for a married man?" She asked him. "Hell no! is the answer. Because, Zetsu. My heart beats for only you." She whispered softly to him.

+-------------------+

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 am
User Image

Zetsu would feel the slap as his head would slam to the side. The next think he knew he was getting yelled at as well as accused of thinking her and Kein were dating. Standing he would try to turn towads the river as the full moon sparkled off the water. Beautiful he thought as he listen to Dai speak befroe he spoke. His words not of pain not of joy not of anger. In fact they were almost souless as he still had yet returned to is senses. He Knew Dai loved him that much was for sure. I didn't think you and Kein were together. I just thought you had what you wanted and had forgot about me..... He couldn't look her at all as he knew it would tear her apart to seem his glazed over eyes when he suddenly fell to his knees and screamed loud. The scream was almost like a shriek of death as he finally came around and lowered his head in tears. He could stop crying to talk or even if he had to defend himself as he slipped one hand from Dai's and punched the rock hard as a loud crunch was heard in his hand. He hated himself for being so weak so stupid he looked at her through teary eyes finally. She would know now his true pain as he let out his heartache through his eyes. Everything he wanted to say, How sorry he was how much he loved her, how much he just wanted it to be like it was a year ago. Could be told in his eyes. Finding the strength he spoke once again his voice cracking, Do you know today is? It was the day they first met. The day they started dating.. The day he made a pack with his heart that he would never hurt her.. which he broke a year later.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

She listened to every word he spoke. She never flinched when he punched the rock. She listened and shock her head no to him. "Kein is an ear there is always there to listen. You we're gone for so long I was starting to become distort towards everything." She closed her eye and allowed to let the last of her tears slip down her cheeks. "Zetsu, I want you in my life too. I will never forget about you." Dai told him softly. She smiled as he asked her if she remembered what today was. Of course I do. How can i forget that I a year ago we met and started dating." She smiled sweetly at him. "But I want to know. Why where you gone for so long, Zetsu? Why did it take you so long to get back?" She asked softly. Staying close to him.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 am
User Image

He would finally smile when he heard she remembered and her next question as he slipped his hands from her and walked over to his coat and pulled out a small box with a bow wrapped around it. He returnedd over to her and kneel down keeping his possibly broken hand cradled against his chestas he kissed her cheek spftly before trailing another kiss to her neck. Another smile formed on his smile as he whispered in her ear trying to distract her from the box. Do you see how the moon shines off the river? Thats why I love it here. It is my home away from home. I came here on a normal basis when my parents died. If his plan worked she would become focused on the river as he opened the box and produced a wedding ring. Kissing her neck again he attempted to slip the ring on her finger witout her noticing, which he knew would be crazy hard but he would still try. A smile in his voice he would ask her, So you wanna know why I was gone? Why don't you look at your hand Sweetheart. He smiled and awaited her reaction.

(only listen to the last two sentences if his ninja skills worked and he got the ring on with out her noticing)  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai released his hand as he walked over to his coat. Confused and a little curious, she couldn't make out what he produced her his jacket. She smiled as he kissed her cheek, blushing softly as he kissed her neck. Her eyes trailed up to the moon as he whispered to her. She had forgotten how beautiful the moon was let alone the stars. Her eyes trailed down to the river and the water sparkled in the moonlight. Completely distracting her. She smiled and closed her eyes as Zetsu kissed her neck once again. Her mind still distracted. She nodded slowly as he ask about her wanting to know why he was gone. She pulled back and looked at him a little confuse. Tilting her head slight as he told her to look at her hand. Not know which hand she raised both and gasped as she saw the wedding ring on her left ring finger. She looked at Zetsu and started crying again. "Are you asking me...to marry you? Zetsu?" she said a little chocked up in the tears of happiness. "Yes! yes! I'll marry you, Zetsu!" she said as she tackled him off the rock and kissed him as her tears of happiness raced down her cheeks.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 am
User Image

Not expecting the tackle he chuckled as he fell of the rock and she landed ontop of kissing him. He smiled against her lips as he kissed her back rolling over to where they were on theirs side as he broke the kiss and looked her in her eyes wiping the tears away as he smiled. That's why I disappeared Sweetheart. To get that for you...His voice trailled off again as he looked at the ring and smiled. If she took a closer look at the ring she would notice the name Daitomi Imatokai Uchiha etched in along with a small Uchiha symbol. His face rose back to hers as he closed his eyes and finally felt the exhaustion of his travels as his arms tightened around her beofre he feel asleep easily with her in his arms. As he rested he mumbled, Dai my love... He smiled as he rested.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:09 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled as Zetsu brushed her tears away. She raise her left hand closer and smiled sweetly ad the ring. "I love it..." She looked at him and kissed him once again. "I love you, Zetsu Uchiha." She snuggled close to him. Feeling safe in his arms as they laid on the ground while he pulled her closer. She smiled at the ring once more. Another add to the ones she already wore. She closed her eyes feeling the exhaustion of her fight and battle with Sypher. Feeling the pain that ached in her muscles. She took in a deep breath and exhaled softly. "Zetsu my love..." She said softly after he mumbled. she too smiled as she rested in the safety of her loves arms.

+-------------------+

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games