Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 pm
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

This....was too easy...No. No, he would not fall into this trap. The pain coursed through his mind, his limbs, the rage and insanity barely held at bay. No, not held at all! It was accepted, blended within him, accepted as an old soul, absorbed! This was insanity, power and madness rolled into one! The child below reeked of blood, her red nectar gushing upon the stone. The scent nearly tore his mind from him, but...his Totems persevered against it, allowing his mind control for the moment. But to stay in command...that would require more...His jaw clenched, the bones within growing, producing more calcium as he needed it. Teeth elongated, the edges of his molars becoming razor sharp as his fingers followed, the nails growing a fine layer of bone and...something else. The claws were razor sharp, able to disembowel with the weakest of twists. As he crept upon the roof of the hospital, staring down at the child, his eyes changed shape and refocused, turning into something akin to the eyes of a falcon. What he saw made him smile.

His eyes traveled to the other, a young male with a great bear and tiger before him. Though he was upwind from them, he knew from their movements and damaged appearance that they were nothing more than puppets. Still...flesh was his power, blood and bone his soul, and these things denied him his sustenance. His eyes traveled up and down the boy, however, grinning with fangs bared into what most surely was a snarl. This...would be delicious...

For the moment nothing happened, even as the girl wailed and thrashed. But out of the corner of her eye, and the eyes of others such as the young male, she might see a dark figure crawling, somehow scrabbling over the vertical surface of the hospital as it made it's way into a room, a room where, little did she know, her friend named Chibutsu was lying asleep, recuperating from his wounds. To this enemy, however, the bait had simply been too easy. Her wailing would have brought shinobi, as it surely already was, and that would make his hunt far too bloody even for his liking.

As the little girl screamed a pair of shinobi ran out of the building, though what rank they were was uncertain. Their clothes were torn up, shredded on the outside as if by claws, and as they approached fear was evident in their posture and expressions. They looked to be twins, two males with short brown hair cropped close to the skull. "Little one! We must take you somewhere safe!" They shouted this as they approached, so as not to spook her.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 8
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||
► Soul of a Predator → Chakra and Life Energy cannot be sensed in any way

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [4 Posts]
→ Requires 1 Predator Totem
→ Lasts 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ By activating this particular ability, Hashgroth is able to take upon himself the feral rage of his animal companion. His hands and feet alter, sprouting claws that can rend flesh from bone. These claws are made from the bones of the Kaguya, but count as B - ranked for damage concerns. Reflexes are enhanced, as are the five senses, though only slightly. Damage can be increased by 1 rank for the cost of 2 Totems, but no higher.

• Feral Fangs [4 Posts]
→ Lasts for 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ During the activation of this particular ability, the jaw muscles and bone structure alter, allowing the growing of an increased number of canines and a bite that can match that of an alligator's. Bite damage is considered B rank, though this can be increased 1 rank with the addition of 2 Totems, but only one rank.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 7 5 / 7 5 0 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 14 (-1)
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe small voice behind me startled me. If I hadn't known there was no way the enemy could know what Aria looked like, I might had attacked her. I didn't like being put on edge. Besides that, I hardly recognized her until she looked up at me. It was the eyes, I think, that gave her away, even though I hadn't known her that long. I watched in slight confusion as she took nails from her pockets and threw them in front of her, where every one of them landed point first and buried themselves in the ground. I only understood when she pointed at her bloody foot. For a moment I thought she'd managed to hurt herself, but I remembered there was a technique she specifically wanted to learn. This must have had something to do with it. I still couldn't help but flinch when she shrieked in apparent pain. Finally, I nodded slightly in understanding.
-----I turned my gaze back to the hospital as two shinobi ran up to us. Their clothes were torn, and they looked like they had been through a fight, which meant our opponent was wreaking havoc within. Above them, I spotted something--or someone--slipping into a window on one of the upper floors. I quickly drew and arrow and fired it at the figure, hoping to, at the very least slow it down. Gaze fixed on the window, I moved Samajii between the shinobi and Aria, hoping they would understand, and sprinted forward on Kasai. At the base of the building, I jumped from the tiger's back at the wall, pushing chakra into my feet, and ran up the side to the window the figure disappeared. Near the top, I drew my tanto. I might not have been the best with a blade, but I could still defend myself with it. Besides, it held ink in the hilt. Now on the window sill, I glanced warily around the room.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing] - E :: Passive

Prepared Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A
Official Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 50/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.

Puppet Description:
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
-Army of One Discipline-
Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches. Empty
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Shadow intercepted the two shinobi just in time. Flailing around as she stood up, kid-Aria looked like she exploded with sharp metal points as Shadow obscured her view from everyone. A Kirigakure ninja that killed his own people? Shadow must be ruthless! Each spike was covered in a thick, oozing blood, its sharp points glinting in the sparse sun. Even if the shinobi wanted to save her, it looked like all the world that they could not. Held up by the spikes, her head was the only untouched part. She wailed a dying wail, but the two shinobi would know that this little kid had no time to live, and would not make it even to the inside of the hospital. Their only recourse would be to escape the hospital, with its madman prisoner and dangerous puppeteer.

Kid-Aria's head looked like a delicious, ripe fruit ready to be picked off of its spiked platter. What more could an insane, child murdering man want, than an easy offering? All he had to do was come down here and slice it off, it was so simple. With Shadow on his way up there, the hospital would be more to his terms than Hashgroth's, and Hashgroth would be able to use his abilities more out on the open ground than inside a cramp space. He could even taunt Shadow by taking the head off of the little girl and throwing it at the man. So many choices!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Stats: -50/-10

Just did these jutsu:
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
Konton: Usagi no Ashi [ Soul Release: Rabbit's Foot ]
Description: A simple and commonly used technique which increases the physical ability of multiple parties. The target(s)'s physical speed is moderately increased, allowing the affected to match or even outrace enemies of greater practice. Duration: 3 posts.

Sustaining these jutsu:
Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]
Gyorai Shin [ Torpedo Needle ]

CURRENT TASK: Being a small child.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[10 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 am
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

The shinobi shouted in horror as the child died, their bodies vanishing as their shunshined out of the way, fleeing the area and the crazed air that had fallen upon the place. Inside, all who remained alive were hidden, terrified to so much as pass gas for fear of being found. But that was not where the madman was, oh no. Shadow had found him, entering through the window he had come. And what Shadow had found would likely enrage him. The creature had his fangs, razor fangs too big for a normal human's jaw, tearing a strip of flesh from the arm of a very familiar young man. The instant Shadow's feet landed, however, the creature leaped backwards, faster than he should have been able to. THat would be the first time Shadow would see his attacker, for his current form resembled the picture in his file little. He was big, though not necessarily tall, his body built for combat and yet lithe enough to be athletic. His hair came down around his face like a matted rat's nest, whereas his beard was slick and drenched with the blood of his food. His eyes were odd shaped, almost falconish, the pupils matching the appearance of the same. His skin was a ruddy brown, but that was barely noticeable under the jerkin he wore, which, most likely to Shadow's horror, would appear to be freshly skinned human flesh sewn together into a jerkin. Blood still dripped from the creation, pooling on the floor, but what likely seemed the most disturbing was that his jaws were large, almost unhinged, and resembled the maw of a great tiger, completely inhuman. His claws matched, covered in a bone-like material that gleamed with something dark and wet.

The instant he saw Shadow, his jaws screwed into a grotesque smile, and a clicking noise came from his feet as he spread out his weight. Like his hands, his feet were covered in this bone-like material as well. But the worst part, worse than his appearance and the appearance of the room, was the voice that issued from his mouth: Chibitsu's. "Help me!" This was followed by the scent of his breath, rotten and filthy, but carrying a scent Shadow would know well: the same genin's! The figure then slammed his claws together and formed handsigns with dizzying speed, and the ground would erupt outward towards Shadow, splitting and cracking, sending out bits of stone and floor with the force of a bomb to blow him backwards, and ejecting the rock and stone outwards in a landslide of incredible power and potency.

Hashgroth took the moment to do something else as well. With a twitch he slipped into the stone of the ground, sliding through it into the earth below. The scent of blood was growing too powerful for him to ignore.

~~> |•| O. O. C. [New Mail:: Click Here to Read!] |•| <~~

Kitten, just letting you know your ploy worked. He is going to come for you. He just has to get away from Shadow first xD

|•| Techniques Used |•|
• Dochūbaku [ Landslide ] |→| A - Ranked
→ Causes earth to explode powerfully upward. The explosions move across the ground in a straight line, causing the earth to burst upward with enough force to demolish small forests.

• Dochuu Senkou [ Underground Submarine Voyage ] |→| C - Rank
→ After forming the needed hand seals, Kisame can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth. By extending his Samehada above ground, he gives off the appearance of a shark traveling underground.

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 10
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [3 Posts]
→ By activating this particular ability, Hashgroth is able to take upon himself the feral rage of his animal companion. His hands and feet alter, sprouting claws that can rend flesh from bone. These claws are made from the bones of the Kaguya, but count as B - ranked for damage concerns. Reflexes are enhanced, as are the five senses, though only slightly. Damage can be increased by 1 rank for the cost of 2 Totems, but no higher.

• Feral Fangs [3 Posts]
→ During the activation of this particular ability, the jaw muscles and bone structure alter, allowing the growing of an increased number of canines and a bite that can match that of an alligator's. Bite damage is considered B rank, though this can be increased 1 rank with the addition of 2 Totems, but only one rank.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 5 5 / 7 5 0 (-20)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 14 (-1)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----shock was the first thing to registered, but anger was close behind, and the mimicked voice made it all the worse. I tensed to spring forward, but never got the chance to before the wild man attacked. The floor rippled in front of him, and I pushed off the window to avoid being hit by the Doton technique. It was not one I knew personally, but I recognized it from reading various techniques. Past the fissure of stone and tile, I saw him disappear into the ground.
-----Free-falling, I looked toward Samajii, who still stood before the apparently dead Aria--I still didn't quite understand what she was doing, but given what we had read on the file, she was trying to draw the prisoner out with the scent of blood. With a twitch of my fingers, I shifted the reflectors at the base of the strings, and was dragged toward the bear. Landing safely on the ground beside him, I placed my hand on the ground and sent a pulse of chakra through it.
-----I closed my eyes to focus, searching for any sign of movement. I had an idea of what he was trying to do, but I couldn't make a judgment call until I found him. And he was moving much faster than I'd hoped. When I found him, he was already past me, and heading for Aria. Alarmed, I whirled, and shouted. "Move, Aria!" There was no time to tell her what direction; I could only hope she listened to an unfamiliar voice.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu [Earth Tremor Sense Technique] - C
Official Description: By touching the ground, the user can sense tremors or vibrations in the ground. These tremors indicate movement, which the user can sense, although he doesn't know who exactly it is. The range is half a mile.

Official Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.

Puppet Description:
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
-Army of One Discipline-
Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches. Empty

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

A strange voice was almost not heard above the ground turning up, but the little girl thought it said, "Move, Aria!" With no sight of the enemy, Aria performed several hand seals, not visible due to the previous Henge. Leaving a bunshin of the same image as the impaled girl behind, Aria leapt up into the nearest tree's upper limits, using Henge again to become just another branch among branches, indistinguishable from any other. She did not have any blood scent physically on her as she silently leapt away, her confidence in the illusory clone, strong. With her silky leaves draped among the others, she could sit up on high to observe better. If the escapee had taken the bait hook, line, and sinker, all Aria had to do was wait until he was visible again to finish the trap. Then Shadow could seal or finish Hashgroth off with relative ease.

Stats: -70/-10

Just did these jutsu:
Bunshin no Jutsu [ Cloning Technique ]
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]

Sustaining these jutsu:

CURRENT TASK: Trying to finish luring Hashgroth into the trap.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[9 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:46 am
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

As he rushed for the surface for the promise of blood, for the promise of new, fresh Totems, a part of the beast realized this had to be a trap. His past was of a hunter, a trapper, both of simple beasts and human targets alike. This was too easy, too bloody, and a simple bait. And yet this damned drug was ruining his instincts, making his body, and mind, react separately! His Totems protected his mind somewhat, allowing control for a short time, yet his Totems were weakening without fresh flesh and blood, bone and meat! This had to end, and end soon, for mere minutes remained for him. Taking a deep breath he surged with his mental strength, and forced his body to stop. Coming to a rest beneath the earth, he considered his options. There was an enemy somewhere, likely the child who had laid this trap above. What it was escaped him, however, and even its reality was left to supposition from context clues, so it was possible he was dodging a meal for nothing. Still...his instincts were his strength. Taking a deep breath, he formed the handseals he needed, and his body altered, taking on a perfect mimicry of the world around him, hiding him from all sight. The other was nearby, the boy with the puppets, and that gave him additional pause. But not long! Holding out his arms, he took a deep breath and his body began to extend, white bones sprouting from his flesh and extending to the surface. Yet they only marginally appeared, for hollow tubes only came out of the ground enough to allow the surface to break. Only a keen eye would see them, for they were mere pinpricks. To these he fed his wire, a needle of bone on each that launched out like senbon needles, yet incredibly thin just like the wires he released. They would string upwards and out, creating a quick and thorough network that arched about, forming into a form of cocoon. Where? Why, the only place from where the scent he caught led. Above, he could smell the blood, which edged his vision with red, yet when he took a deep touch he caught another scent, coming from somewhere near the trees. And thus those trees were now covered in wire. Should someone move carelessly, they would realize quite quickly what Hashgroth had done.

Now for the boy. This was something else, something more worrying. What could he do? Yet he would not allow his caution to stop him from action. And so...he came out of the ground, near where the boy with the puppets stood, the earth erupting outwards in a spray of stone and dust that sent debris high into the air with earth-wrecking force. But when Hashgroth came out, he was invisible. And when he came out, he took a massive munch out of his arm, which had extended into bone. The crush was silent, the chewing silent, and the swallowing. Yet when he landed he would make the ground quake just a little, so should the boy's hands be on the ground he would feel the landing immediately.

The truth is that your bait, Kitten, is too easy. The character, in his past, is a keen hunter/trapper, and your trap is an easy one to spot. Which is why he is avoiding it. However, this does not mean you cannot use the jutsu still, or trick him into stepping there. As an example, remove the illusion you placed, and have him chase the real you through it. :3

|•| Techniques Used |•|
• Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [ Camouflage Concealment Technique ] |→| A - Ranked

• Dochuu Senkou [ Underground Submarine Voyage ] |→| C - Rank
→ After forming the needed hand seals, Kisame can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth. By extending his Samehada above ground, he gives off the appearance of a shark traveling underground.

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 8
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [2 Posts]

• Feral Fangs [2 Posts]

• Absolute Silence (3/3)
→ Requires 3 Predator Totems
→ Duration is a base 2 posts, with 1 post per Additional Totem
→ During this particular ability, the feet are altered, and Hashgroth's body is loosened in such a way as to become graceful. His body chemistry has altered, and no longer puts out any signals from his body such as scent, and all noise coming from him ceases a mere inch from his form.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 6 0 / 7 5 0 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 14

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

((Edited))

-----ι watched as Aria jumped into one of the trees, even though the 'dead corpse' of the child remained where it had been. I waited, but the vibrations beneath the earth had vanished rather than attacking the corpse, only to pick up again near the tree Aria had disappeared into. It was gone again; out of the ground and somewhere in the trees, I assumed. Either he knew I could track him or he had found something else to track, namely Aria. Every few seconds, a light ripple passed through the earth, almost imperceptible but there. What was he doing?
-----I couldn't just stand back and watch my genin get hunted. One was already injured because I couldn't protect him. I moved Samajii toward--Kasai taking up her own post beside me for protection--in search of the cause of the vibrations. The smaller ones were covered by the much larger movements of the thousand pound bear, so I lost track of them. As he moved, I felt a slight resistance and then a snap, watching the slight gleam of what I could only guess was wire whip upward and into the tree. That explained what the man had been doing. I moved the bear around the tree in search of other anchor points to release, and found many more than I liked surrounding the tree. How had he set them up so quickly?
-----Without knowing where exactly Aria was, there was little I could do in the way of hunting the prisoner down. In the meanwhile, though, I could destroy his trap, hopefully without catching Aria in the crossfire.
-----He moved again, now much closer to me. I felt the tremor as he landed, seemingly from jumping. But why couldn't I see him? There was a technique Jack knew that allowed him to become almost invisible. Was this something similar? I backed away slowly from where I had felt the vibration, careful not to take my hand from the ground, moving Kasai in front of me. In the meanwhile, I pulled my sketchbook from my bag.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu [Earth Tremor Sense Technique] - C
Official Description: By touching the ground, the user can sense tremors or vibrations in the ground. These tremors indicate movement, which the user can sense, although he doesn't know who exactly it is. The range is half a mile.

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

Samajii

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria paused as something small swirled through the leaves in her tree. She could hear it, but could not see it very well. Without being able to make large movements because of the henge no jutsu, she glanced about her tree limb. Not seeing anything very close to her, she still worried about what the noise had done to the tree. Then, earth erupted outwards in a spray of stone and dust over nearer to the hospital. Her little girl lure had failed, but the escapee was on the open ground now! Aria let the Bunshin no Jutsu go away in its cloud of smoke, and tried to guide the underground Gyorai Shin no Jutsu nails towards the eruption. She was not sure if she could get them to pass through all of the debris, but it was not as if she could do much else from her vantage point and the strange things around her tree.

Just then, more wizzing, whirring sounds came as a large bear swiped at the ground. Aria had no idea if this animal was the one causing the tree leaves to make the weird sounds, and she had no want to be a bear meal. All of this was too much, too fast, and was out of her league! Staying even more still than she thought possible, a few nails found their way through the broken rocks. Without being able to see through the action, she hoped for the best and sent all of her jutsu to the surface. Along the outside of the dust cloud, most of the nails were sent straight up, pointing out of the ground to form a ring. On the inside of the cloud, she hoped that those tiny few that she could not see would do something, pointing straight up. If the nails caught on to a body part, they would hold that part to the ground. Is this okay, she thought. If only I could sense where the escapee is. Hopefully, Shadow was okay and had remembered her initial warning.

Stats: -85/-10

Just did these jutsu:

Sustaining these jutsu:
Henge no Jutsu [ Illusory Technique ]

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[8 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

Hashgroth watched the puppet master slink away slowly, hand touching the ground. Through his rage and hunger memories surfaced, a jutsu he had required such a thing...Could it be the same? Yet he barely had a moment to consider this possibility before the ground erupted nearby, where the image of the child had been. Feeling a pinching in his leg, he realized with a feral grin that he had been right, there had been a trap there after all! Yet he had only a little time to gloat over this minor victory over the poison within his veins before he realized that his leg now no longer responded. Looking down, he realized why: a nail was in his foot, planting him to the ground. At first he did nothing, startled, yet the rage suddenly blanketed him like water closing over his head as he drowned. The rage took over, and without thinking he threw back his head and screamed. Yet, scream did not do this justice. This was a roar. The sound reverberated deep into the bowels and bones of the world, setting off a distortion in the chemicals of the body. These chemicals would cause the joints and the muscles of the body to stiffen, making any strenuous movement far more taxing to the individual. Even running! But that was not the end, oh no!

The fun had only just begun!

Screaming, he reaching down to the nailin his foot and, without concern of pain or safety of limb, ripped it clean out. With it came pieces of flesh, but this was covered almost instanly by something made of bone. Invisibility gone now, they would see that a large gash existed in his left shoulder, and from it stuck out a rather large growth of bone, though blood did seemto drip from it. As he stood erect he threw out his arms and roared again, though his time the earth erupted upwards in all directions as tall, angular trees of bone shot out from the earth, numbering in the hundreds,and they came from the earth, from the trees, from the building, even out from beneath the other aggressor, the puppet man! They grew fast, and they grew large, with angles sharp enough to pierce the skin of the unwary. As he finished he slammed his hands into the ground and dug with his claws, removing another nal from the ground. This he threw to the ground and extended his arms,, bones growing out along their lengths and spreading slowly across his skin. Should no one stop him, he would have an armor made of bone shortly.

This was too much! Without his other half, without her calming presence and danger, he was quickly slipping away! He wanted to end it, to take all of existance with him, if his only purpose now was to die! And that meant he was at his most dangerous, for he had nothing left to lose.

btw, guys, remember that he is wary of traps. Perhaps make a FAKE trap that looks too easy and use his hesitancy to bait him into your real trap! Just a thought~

|•| Techniques Used |•|
- Sawarabi no Mai [ Dance of the Young Ferns ] - Rank: B
• Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth of five dance forms. After activating the level two cursed seal form, Kimimaro quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from his body to create a large forest of bone. While in this form he himself can merge into the bone trees to attack his target from whichever spike he wants. Also: The last of Kimimaro's five dances. Countless bones rise from underground, which can be as many as thousands, up to the tens of thousands. The blades of bone indiscriminately slaughter whoever stands on the ground's surface. Furthermore, if this fails to bring down his foe, Kimimaro can become one with the bones, which in turn can allow him to attack an enemy unnoticed. Out of all the techniques shown through the Shikotsumyaku abilities, this dance is the only one that is ninjutsu, rather than a taijutsu.
• Can be used without the level two cursed seal form, but the forest is now considered small, numbering only in the hundreds. Merging with the forest takes a C-ranked amount of chakra per post, outside of the level two cursed seal form. Those within the level two cursed seal form do not have a merging cost.

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 8
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [2 Posts]

• Feral Fangs [2 Posts]

• Absolute Silence (3/3)
→ During this particular ability, the feet are altered, and Hashgroth's body is loosened in such a way as to become graceful. His body chemistry has altered, and no longer puts out any signals from his body such as scent, and all noise coming from him ceases a mere inch from his form.

• Feral Roar
→ Requires 1 Predator Totems
→ Instantaneous Effect, Victim Duration is 1 Post per additional Totem spent
→ By throwing back his head, or simply opening his mouth, Hashgroth can release an incredibly powerful and ferocious roar, not unlike the roar of his animal companion! This roar has two effects:
1. It unnerves the opponent, subjecting them to fear easier
2. Causes all stamina techniques to require 1.25x the base amount due to mental stress from the unnerving sound.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 2 0 / 7 5 0 (-40)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----something was moving through the ground, and I jumped when a nail shot out of the ground in front of me. My hand left the ground and I stood back up at the same moment the monster of a man appeared, blood pooling out of where one of the nails had struck his foot. However, I could see from his eyes his mind was gone; he pulled the nail out without thought. Now that he was before me, I wasn't sure what to do. The roar that came from him left me shaken.
-----I didn't get much time to think about what to do. The earth quaked and great white pillars shot up from the ground. Again I used the reflectors attached to Samajii to pull me out of harm's way and onto the bear's back. That didn't take Kasai out of danger, however, and she was hit by a couple of them, though, thankfully, not impaled.
-----A whole forest of these strange white trees filled the area, and I almost lost sight of Hashgroth through them. I had to get Kasai away and stop the man from creating his armor, which seemed to be made of the same material. Bringing Kasai toward me, I moved forward again, toward the prisoner, and shifted through several hand seal. I breathed in deeply. At the last sign, I let go of my breath, releasing with it a colorless, odorless gas. Then I ran through a second set of seals. Placing my hand to my mouth, I released several small fireballs, and quickly turned tail to retreat.
-----Because the second the fireballs hit the invisible gas, it ignited and the air erupted in flame.

((Sorry for the lame post. @.@))

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kita no Jutsu [Aerial Explosion Technique] - C
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this Jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this Jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this Jutsu.
• Housenka no Jutsu [Mythical Fire Flower Technique] - C
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The Shinobi does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The Shinobi can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai. Can be used on up to 10 projectiles at once.

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

Samajii

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

She did not think that her jutsu was going to work, but a dreadful scream from the dust roared. Aria thought that Shadow, with his smaller physique, would not be able to produce such a painful release, so it must have come from the escapee. It did not matter now, as the dust began to clear enough for her to see a bone laden warrior in its midst. He thrashed about the circle of nails, making many, many bone white trees spring from the ground, negating the trap. With the bone forest growing outwards and upwards, Aria's henge dropped as her tree upended. Shifting around, she took the opportunity to jump across the road from the airborne tree and to several more buildings away. She would be further away for sure, but this jutsu was too pointy, too sharp. Aria had maybe one other attack option, but getting too close was suicide for her. Instead, if she could establish some other kind of support?

Hunkering down on the rooftop, behind several of the raised wall supports, away from the bone made forest, she tried to think of something that might help. Maybe get him to exhaust his chakra, by calling a bluff? She had learned that one of her jutsu was able to whisper directly into a person's mind. Preparing a light rock that rested near one of her hands, she picked it up, stood, heaved it as far into the bone forest as she could in an arc, and then ducked back down onto the safety of the roof's shadows. All she needed was for the escapee to hear the rock tumbling around, which should not be difficult with all of the other strewn rocks doing the same. Upon hearing it, the word 'weakling' would be repeated each time he heard the rock strike another surface, until it came to rest. The word would seem to come from right next to him, so close as to warrant an immediate threat. Nobody gets close enough to Hashgroth without Hashgroth killing them! "Weakling, weakling, weakling, weakling.." Not too long after losing sight of the rock, Aria would hear a large explosion, which would cause the rock to continue to bounce around to other surfaces. For good or for bad, she did not know, but hoped that Shadow was still okay, pumped up with Aria's Konton support.

Stats: -105/-20

Just did these jutsu:
Stamina to throw the rock really far.

Mimiuchi no Jutsu [ Whisper Technique ]
Official Description: The user can create a sound or a word (not a full sentence) and direct it to the target, so only the target can hear it, inside his mind, while thinking the sound comes from right next to him.
Guild Description: See official description. Is good for teammate communication within combat, but can also have offensive uses.
Base Duration: --

Sustaining these jutsu:

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[7 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 pm
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

Even in his rage, Hashgroth noticed the girl fleeing away from him. Could it be that she had felt the effects of his totems? It did not matter, for she threw something. What was it? His eyes focused on it, despite his rage, despite the obvious trap, for his body reacted and listened, spotted it, and then the word came to him. 'Weakling...' It came from beside him, yet as he turned to react, as the bones almost closed over him, he caught the scent of something not right in the air. However, it was not clear enough to allow his body a reaction, and thus when the fire erupted there was no time to defend. With a roar he was blown backwards, skipping across the ground to slam into a nearby tree and shattering it. The tree smashing continued until he came into a thicker one, which caught him, but this did not stop the pain already coursing through him at his voyage. There were splinters of bone everywhere, and yet at first he was too dazed to think. His madness grabbed ahold, and in an instant of terror, Hashgroth was well enough to realize that he might well have just lost the war. His body convulsed, and continued to convulse, until suddenly bones stuck out from all over his body, his face, his arms and legs. Everything covered in this armor, and his jaws dislocated, growing larger once more, his fingers becoming massive claws. He roared, but this time there was no trace of humanity, except...it still sounded just like Chibutsu.

BAM! Watch out for my next post! I give you guys this one action to set yourselves up before the final "act" of this begins.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 2
► [1/3]

→ Attribute ||

→ Techniques ||
• Absolute Silence (1/3)

• Feral Roar (1/2)
→ Requires 1 Predator Totems
→ Instantaneous Effect, Victim Duration is 1 Post per additional Totem spent
→ By throwing back his head, or simply opening his mouth, Hashgroth can release an incredibly powerful and ferocious roar, not unlike the roar of his animal companion! This roar has two effects:
1. It unnerves the opponent, subjecting them to fear easier
2. Causes all stamina techniques to require 1.25x the base amount due to mental stress from the unnerving sound.

• Bonded Savagery [4/4 Posts]

• Feral Fangs [4/4 Posts]

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito rolled 4 10-sided dice: 3, 2, 8, 10 Total: 23 (4-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 0 / 7 5 0 (-10)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

((Lanny: Even number means a hit.))

-----тhe man was distracted by his own insanity, giving me a chance to retreat into the trees so that I could switch out my puppets. Quickly severing Kasai's wires, I pulled out my puppet scroll and laid it on the ground in front of me. I sealed the tiger into it, and brought Tosai out in her place. I attached chakra strings to the bird, and lifted her off of the ground. Hashgroth was still in my range of sight, so I didn't need the headset.
-----Flying up over the insane man, I considered my options, moving in lazy circles. I knew perfectly well what I intended on doing, but the man's armor made the chances of it working slim. Even then, we would have to bide our time until it took effect. We'd managed so far, but I wasn't sure how much longer we could get lucky before someone got hurt. Aria was no where in sight, but she played better in the background, as I'd seen so far.
-----At this point what choice did we have other than to take chances? I didn't have anything useful in stopping him. Aiming as carefully as I could, Tosai fired four senbon at the man.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Harigane Tachikiru [Forceful Severing of Wire] - E
Description: The user will quickly release their control over a puppet, causing their strings to disappear and allow them to maneuver more freely. Because it forces the user to release control of a puppet, it is typically only used for defensive dodging purposes.
• Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] - E
Description: Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target. [Each usage of this technique generates a string on each finger of a single hand.]

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai

Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.

Puppet Description
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
-- 2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
-- 5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
-- 10 posts – Paralysis
-- 15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
-- Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
-- Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
-- Stores up to 20 of these senbon. (10 remaining)
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
Army of One Discipline
Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Samajii

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

(I cannot think of anything to do, sorry)

Aria lay prone on the roof top as she had been doing, several buildings away from the now exploded, smoldering side of the boned hospital. She did not know what else to do, slightly cursing her inability to be of much use. The bone things looked formidable enough to shrug off one of her last resort jutsu, but she kept their shapes in mind for another. This would mean that Shadow must have something up his sleeve or they would never be able to win at this rate. From her long distance viewpoint, she could not see either Hashgroth or Shadow through the foliage, smoke, dust, and bone, and silently hoped that the latter was winning against the former.

Stats: -115/-20

Just did these jutsu:

Sustaining these jutsu:

CURRENT TASK: Nothing. She does not know what is happening in the battle.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[6 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games