Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 pm
Holy Rinaku

Wolfbain001

Handy Dandy Notebook / School of Hard knocks / SN Rule Book <3

Quote:
RP Fighting Regulations:
• Abide by the flow of battle-
_-_-_1) Attack. (Avoid Auto-hitting or else.)
_-_-_2) Allow Opponent’s Reaction. (Avoid Auto-evading or else.)
_-_-_3) Repeat the above.
○ When something reads “Lasts # Posts” it means that many of your own posts.
• Always avoid performing “Auto Acts” as listed above.
○ Always recognize your class’ strengths and weaknesses during battle. (Ninjutsu class isn’t going to beat a Bukijutsu class in a sword fight.)

So, from what I've read: The issue is that she did not allow the other party to 'react' or allow them a chance to 'respond'.

Waiting for one full day is different for many people. To one person, it's an inconvenience, to another, it's considered to be inconsiderate. However, waiting, and waiting for ONE day is not a liable excuse to escape and not rule in the factor that you're denying them the right to respond.

For that, any mod can bestow upon you a penalty strike. They can have you charged with committing to what is called in this guild; An "Auto Act". I will refer you to the url link I provided above, the actual rules from where I have quoted this particular section.

Wolfbain:: I don't see how your argument is concrete. She did not explain what type of summon it was. Was it a Kage's summon? A social obligation to be present to a specific event or setting? Was it a jutsu?

--Or was she actually apart of a technique that was used, to be summoned away from here that is not partial to her free will? If she was summoned due to another party, then it's most necessary that you provide the source. The aforementioned technique, if there is one. You have to be clear, and provide details for something important like this situation where character involvement matters.

This is not liable because neither you nor Rinaku had provided this 'summoning' as a source. But if your meaning of Summoned is different, then please provide it. Until I see such proof, her being summoned will not be accepted without a penalty strike.

And the problem here isn't corely on the fact that she decided to move on after a day. It's more to the fact that a call on auto act has been spent.

As a moderator, I ::
Informed the person of what they were charged with.
Quoted them so as to notify them.
And provided a source.

However, no one really officially reported about this auto act. And no one really warned you and pointed out that it was indeed, an auto act. Therefore, I will simply let you off with a rough warning.

Edit: Oh, but don't get me wrong. I'm not excusing the situation. I am doing my job to inform you. Find some compromise or some way to fix it to make it work for yourselves.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 pm
Redera Issun
Holy Rinaku

Wolfbain001

Handy Dandy Notebook / School of Hard knocks / SN Rule Book <3

Quote:
RP Fighting Regulations:
• Abide by the flow of battle-
_-_-_1) Attack. (Avoid Auto-hitting or else.)
_-_-_2) Allow Opponent’s Reaction. (Avoid Auto-evading or else.)
_-_-_3) Repeat the above.
○ When something reads “Lasts # Posts” it means that many of your own posts.
• Always avoid performing “Auto Acts” as listed above.
○ Always recognize your class’ strengths and weaknesses during battle. (Ninjutsu class isn’t going to beat a Bukijutsu class in a sword fight.)

So, from what I've read: The issue is that she did not allow the other party to 'react' or allow them a chance to 'respond'.

Waiting for one full day is different for many people. To one person, it's an inconvenience, to another, it's considered to be inconsiderate. However, waiting, and waiting for ONE day is not a liable excuse to escape and not rule in the factor that you're denying them the right to respond.

For that, any mod can bestow upon you a penalty strike. They can have you charged with committing to what is called in this guild; An "Auto Act". I will refer you to the url link I provided above, the actual rules from where I have quoted this particular section.

Wolfbain:: I don't see how your argument is concrete. She did not explain what type of summon it was. Was it a Kage's summon? A social obligation to be present to a specific event or setting? Was it a jutsu?

--Or was she actually apart of a technique that was used, to be summoned away from here that is not partial to her free will? If she was summoned due to another party, then it's most necessary that you provide the source. The aforementioned technique, if there is one. You have to be clear, and provide details for something important like this situation where character involvement matters.

This is not liable because neither you nor Rinaku had provided this 'summoning' as a source. But if your meaning of Summoned is different, then please provide it. Until I see such proof, her being summoned will not be accepted without a penalty strike.

And the problem here isn't corely on the fact that she decided to move on after a day. It's more to the fact that a call on auto act has been spent.

As a moderator, I ::
Informed the person of what they were charged with.
Quoted them so as to notify them.
And provided a source.

However, no one really officially reported about this auto act. And no one really warned you and pointed out that it was indeed, an auto act. Therefore, I will simply let you off with a rough warning.

Edit: Oh, but don't get me wrong. I'm not excusing the situation. I am doing my job to inform you. Find some compromise or some way to fix it to make it work for yourselves.

Ive already apologized to the offended member and have her acceptance in pm if you would like it forwarded. However I do not see this as an autoact as I was reacting to a summon, not outright running away. Ignoring either would have gotten me into trouble here so I went with the most recent. I did in fact state to the summoner that I wanted to wait for Mint to post.

I will however accept whatever is dealt to me, but this is not the only rule that has been broken here, the proper channels have been notified and I am awaiting action to be taken here as well...

Edit* Also this wasnt combat this was tracking. I honestly dont see that I have broken any rules and will take this up with another mod or several to confirm this as I do actually enjoy roleplaying here.

Second edit* Source of the summoning

~rin  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Redera Issun

Proof 1: Last Post
Proof 2: "Taka felt the familiar pull of a summoning jutsu targeting her**. She would rapidly dissappear in a large cloud of smoke, partially filling the room as her teammate summoned her at the proper extraction time.**"

**As all she did was feel the pull, it is clear that she had nothing to do with it.
**This shows that the only way she was apart of this was giving her teammates an "extraction time" before she even entered the village. (As seen when they are giving eachother tattoos). Everything else was involuntary.

EDIT

Yeah... What Rin said. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm
No more talky. This is an RP thread not an OC-spill-all-our-issues-with-this-one-post thread.
No more talky.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 pm
Y'all need to be concrete in the future if you want to avoid a full on argument. NOW I have a BETTER understanding. But, I do not FULLY see it, simply because you still have not presented the actual technique or mechanism. No one, can summon anyone, without a contract or legal binding. And that is most common through techniques. You should have provided the jutsu.

Oh, I get it!
He's leaning against the wall, doing something with his skin that SUGGESTS a seal mark of some sort. And she's reacting to it, because there's A SUMMONING JUTSU TARGETING HER. I don't know what HE, has done to pull you out, because he did not link a jutsu or even name the jutsu he was using. She also did not link before, so there was that misunderstanding!

You guys. T__T
This information, is still so vague, that I'm having to ask you again, to provide me the actual technique.

Cio: This is actually necessary. I'm only informing them here for now, because the plight involves more than one party. They can message me or the other NOW at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 pm
Holy Rinaku

wolfbain001

Since I've been quoted I will speak on my own behalf. You cannot just enter a village and allow no reaction. Apology aside, it is rude and doesn't give anyone tracking you a fair shot. No matter the time you waited, unless it was a long amount, it was not still warranted.

As for this piece of text, AND? You two both brought forth writing that hasn't been proven. I've yet to see a single jutsu that allows her to summon a person from one place to the next. Because this has already happened there obviously is no way for things to rewind, but at least know to have everything straight before doing anything.

Wolfbain ll To you, directly, my own words have nothing to do with the repercussions of her characters actions IC. She did something, she will be handled. No matter how I said it. Take it as me being a jerk, but having entered a village under false name during war time is a high travesty. If death is to come of it, then it is her own fault. On top of that I am EXTREMELY patient. In another guild I fought someone for 3 months straight and argued them. This is me rambling, but you understand the gist of what I'm saying.

Holy ll DIRECTLY TO YOU. First off, do not contact someone to tell them not to talk to you. It makes little sense; if you don't wanna speak to a person, then don't speak to them, but you start more trouble by TELLING them to their face not to talk to you. As I mod, I spoke to you for you're actions, not for anything else, but you respond only with; "Don't talk to me." which is childish. This isn't an insult, but it is how the situation was handled and I don't take well to it. Now, from this point on I won't speak to you, but if you RESPOND to me talking, then I will talk back. Simple as that.

Anything further will be taken elsewhere as per Cio's word.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:27 pm
The End

Rinaku: Not waiting 24 hours for a proper response from the defending village, after legitimately entering through the entrance. As in any game, spying is still considered as an attack, so that leaving before gaining a response is considered an auto-escape maneuver. If I have failed to see any kind of response, please forward the link to my mailbox.

DCME: Tracking down a person without having any clues to go off of. Abuse of Mod power as clear incitement against a regular member. Continuing to ooc after a clear cease-and-desist.

Both: Ooc in a non-ooc thread.

Punishments: These will be dealt with through personal messages, & not through this public channel. Ooc ends here with my judgement. Rinaku is allowed within Kumo, is allowed to wander about as normal, but must have some kind of interaction with another rpc. This is not limited to a physical engagement, as even holding a simple conversation with someone before the kuchiyose applies is considered a response. Therefore, Rinaku is still within Kumo, in her room, but must have a response. All events within Konoha & Kumo that have transpired since the kuchiyose, in accordance with the after effects, are negated. Please strike out all effected posts instead of deleting them, so that a clear line of the roleplay can be reassumed. The 24 hour response needed before Rinaku is allowed to kuchiyose away starts with this post of mine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:26 pm
Holy Rinaku
little mintchan

taka wandered into what amounted to a hotel looking for a room to rent. She didnt ask for the cheapest but also didnt pay a bundle for her room either. She only had ten minutes until extraction and didnt feel like showing off a load of coin at the same time. She took the key after signing the waver and went upstairs to room 5c. Opening the door, she shut it behind her, leaving it unlocked and taking a seat on the bed. She busied herself writing on a notepad that was in the room. Well more so doodling. It was a comic involving a lion and the inuzuka following her. She left a small set of seals in the lions tail that would be her usual summoning target and would leave this doodle on the underside of the bed. Alls she was waiting for now was that familiar pull of her teams chakra and she would be out of here.
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Shades Chakra:240/240
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

Taka stood up from her chair realising she forgot to tip the ramen guy and moved toward the door. She made sure to lock it behind her. "Gotta hurry and tip him before he closes"she started making her way back downstairs

little mintchan

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 pm
Kyo tracked her by scent, seeing her come out of the hotel room, he was like a cockroach down the stairs to make sure she didn't see him, going back outside and hiding in a bush to see where she would go next, Shi was munching a fish Kyo bought him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 460/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Shades Chakra:240/240
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

Taka passed right next to the shinobi, and she honestly could smell him in close proximity. She moved steadily back down the streets and away from the smell of bear piss. She stretched her arms, the bangle on her arm catching some sunlight and glinting brightly. As it caught the light she formed her quick handseals, sent chakra to her tattoo and reverse summoned herself to her study in a large cloud of smoke.

Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse Summoning Technique ]
Official Description: Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which allows an individual to summon a person or being to their location using a summoning scroll. In normal Kuchiyose, the signed summoning contract allows the summoner to call upon his or her summons without the contract present. This modification allows for any individual to be summoned through the use of a scroll tied back to the one to be summoned. This scroll allows the individual to be far away and be transported instantly to the location of the summoning scroll. In this variation, Naruto created two clones to remain at Myouboku and gather Senjutsu Chakra. Upon being needed, the scroll seal tied to one of the clones was activated, drawing one to his location.

Target Taka-> Desk in her apartment. Receiving portal for kuchiyoise....  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:33 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke ran through the residential area of the village trying to sense his sisters chakra but to no avail as she hadn't been here either. Growling louder he hopped to the roofs and began sprinting to the last places he was allowed to enter before he had to venture to a couple places outside the village.
[Exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

Having left the dojo and her shadow clone having gone home to make sure things were settled with her baby sitter. She would continue watching Shin'ichi both night and day, but if something came up then she would drop him and Cloud off at the office and request the Raikage take over.

Making it to the meeting spot, Suzume took a seat on an empty bench with a soft sigh. She moved her sword so that it would be resting on her lap and she would take the time to close her eyes, resting while she waited for the others to join her. She wasn't sure how long it would take until they arrived, so it would be a good time to rest after all the training she had put herself through earlier.

OOC:
Lanfaer

Mental Neko-Kun

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Practice :: Rank S
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

Haruhi000777

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Finally returning back to the village from the ruins Igarashi was beat she felt so tired and just didn't want to do much of anything for a bit. Yawning she walked up to her door and walked in Renji following her. Closing the door she flopped back onto her bed and passed out for a bit that was a bit of walking for her and all for nothing.

Renji laid by the door watching Igarashi sleep and he too finally passed out knowing they were gonna be up in the morning to do more training. Renji started to dream of all the events that took place today and how proud he was of how Igarashi had done today.

[Bond of Senses - 7/25]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi woke abruptly, her face covered in sweat. She had to of been having a bad dream or some weird one. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she jumped out of bed and off to go wash up for the day. Quickly getting undressed she filled a water basin with hot water and some sweet smelling soap and made quickly to wash down her body so she felt cleaner. She then quickly dried off and got dressed again in her new clean outfit. Running her hand through her hair she fluffed it around to make it look not so wild.

Renji then came in sitting and watching her yawning slightly. He started to clean himself like all cats would. Igarashi laughed a bit as she then went over and placed her hand on Renji's head. "Morning boy. Time for breakfast huh?" She then went to the small kitchen area in her apartment grabbing a little carton of milk she poured herself a glass and then tossed Renji a fish that she had left over in her fridge. "Not fresh but it should do." Renji quickly ate it leaving only scattered fish bones in places. Smiling Igarashi drank her milk and finished with a little burp. "Heh, my bad." She then quickly got her satchel strapped back on. Making sure everything was there she then looked at Renji. "All ready for a new day boy?" Renji nodded like he understood her.

Igarashi then put her glass in the sink and went towards her apartment door. Placing her hand on the door she looked back again at Renji. "Got lots of training to do today." She then turned the knob on the door and left the apartment heading straight for the dojo with Renji right beside her.

[Bond of Senses - 8/25]

(Exit to the Dojo)  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games