Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai listened carefully as Kein spoke. She looked to the road as he gestured to to. Normally if she was asked something like that she was say 'a road travailed a lot.'. But instead she consecrated to the road that lead out of the village. "Well..." She cleared her throat. "Besides the fresh foot prints made by Sypher, Aki, Kyo and a Gennin girl; not to long ago." She traces the road way as face as she could see. "Um..." Dai focused pinning out something out of the ordinary. She eyes grew wide as she noticed to signs of chakra that where unknown to her. "I sense two..." She paused to make sure. "There are two people coming up the road..." She looked to Kein. "Right? I'm only asking cause I've never tracked like this..." She told him. Dai had been use to finding tracks but never focusing out on chakra before.

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled and said," I knew you were a good choice. When we get back to the village I will teach you how to develop your sensing ability's until before long you will be able to do it almost passively. But for now I want you to take a look at these tracks for a second." As he spoke he knelt down and pointed to a well formed foot print."An incredible amount of information can be gained from tracks like these. Height, weight, normal speed, stride even the shape of the body can be determined from them. I will teach you how to gleam this information next time we get a chance. But for now I want you to focus on the two sand shinobi. Tell me which one is the leader." He doubted she would be able to sense their chakra levels from this range but hell stranger things have happened.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai knelt when Kein did looking to the foot print studying it a little. She looked to hi as he spoke. Beneath her mask her breathing was even. She looked up back to the road and closed her eyes as she focused of the amount of chakra that was being placed out. "The one on the..." She pausing as she opened her eyes starring straight down the road. "On the right..." She spoke with some easy hoping she wasn't wrong. Gah, I'm not use to focusing on charkra points like this... She thought to herself softly. She turned to Kein hoping a little that she was right.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Not bad not bad." Weather or not she knew it she had what it took to be a successful hunter. It also made him proud that he had a hand in training the next generation. He smiled and said," Their chakra is similar but the one of the right is higher. Good choice. We are going to hold here until they get done doing what ever the hell it is they are doing."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 6550 ~ Ryo: 400

This was finally her last area to visit and as usual there did not seem to be enemies. Kein was here and he was busy speaking with someone else. Yet whatever they were doing did not concern Suzume. With no sign of an enemy, Suzume and Cloud were finally finished patrolling the village. It had taken awhile but it was certainly worth it for another success added to her dossier. Exiting the area, Suzume and Cloud would be off to work on their next mission.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled from beneath her mask. Happy she got both questions right. She nodded as he told her that they were going to hold their position until the Sand Shinobis came to them. She stood slowly and looked out towards the road. "So...What's it like to have a Shurigun?" She asked. "I mean...I've never been close enough to a Uchiha to really ask." She reached up and pushed her mask off to the top of her head. It was easier to breath with it off. She looked at Kein. "I mean..." She cleared her throat. "Sorry. I just like knowing what some are capable of..." Dai flicked her wrist and a paper bird appeared. "Can't be nothing like what I can do, right?" She blow on the paper creature and it raced around her. Flying. She caught it between her index a middle finger. She smiled, as she didn't touch the paper bird, as it unraveled itself from the folds. Dai place the sheet of paper back in it's case.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A long exhale left his lips as Kein began," Having a sharingan and being an Uchiha is a curse and a burden as well as a blessing. What makes it a curse and what make it a blessing are the same, power. Many of my clan have abused their power and fought other Uchiha for yet more power. Reason I say this is because it is impossible to defeat a fully mature Sharingan in a head on conflict is because not only will they know what your going to do before you do it but any jutsu you employ can and most likely will be used against you. Here I will show you use any ninjutsu you know." He turned his gaze upon her and waited.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San, realizing Bast would be able to defend herself, thought he might as well go speak to the undeniable chakra signature appearing in his iron sand particle field. Using his shunshin justu, San would appear with Kein and the new ninja, although slightly behind and to the left of their position. speaking, San continued to wear his bear mask, just for effect. Kein would easly know who it was.

"well well...mr Kumo-oinin himself....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞

Kein did not flinch at all but smiled and said," And mister sand ninja himself. " He smiled then looked back to Dai.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:44 am
User ImageUser Image

San walekd around to approach his direct side and gave a slight bow, showing a small level of respect amongst the two nin. It seemed like he was training a new ninja.....and San was looking to have some fun. Seeing as he was finally in kumo, he would take every oppertunity that he could.

"How are you Kein? You have a beautiful village. I'm glad i was able to come visit, but i wish it was under better conditions. Bast will be done shortly, then we will be out of your hair....."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞

Kein chuckled and said," Meh I cant complain." He bowed his head and said," The beauty of this village is one of its biggest upsides. This is Daitomi, one of my hunters in training. You are free to stay as long as you wish its no trouble." He wondered how much longer bast would take in tearing apart the target.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 am
User ImageUser Image

San nodded, and bowed to the one named Diatomi. Then speaking once again the Konin would address the situation.

"Oh? A hunter in training you say? Hm.....what you training her in? Got anything fun?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:53 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked away as San came to them. She pulled her mask down and fixed her hair. Her bells rang softly as they bumped against her mask. Dai so looked to San now masked. She bowed to him in return to his bow. "Kein-sensee was just teaching me about tracking by focusing on Chakra power." She spoke carefully So this is a Sand Konin... She looked to San and extended her hand in a friendly matter. "A pleasure to meet you..." She smiled beneath her mask. Studying every mask on his. Odd that she would take interest in another's mask. But details always caught her eye.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 7150 ~ Ryo: 800

Since she had some money, Suzume decided to head for Takumi to buy some necessity or another. She and Cloud headed for the gates, passing Kein and the girl as they headed for Takumi.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

(quick FYI you wouldnt know what rank i am. I have no clear makrings and have never stated my rank in this village yet...)

San mask would hide his small small appearing at the corner of his mouth as the kid would throw her mask on. She was smart, keeping her face hidden from outside ninja, especially while training and learning. It seemed as if Kumo trained their ninja similarly to how Suna did it. the only advantage that Kumo didnt have was....well...Suna herself. as the saying went, "they are born tough in Suna." Yet Kumo had its own little advantages that if San wasnt as strong as he was could take him for a small trip....but alas he was able to over come them.

After listening to her statement, the Konin would move his head in a manner, as his mask covered his face, to show that his attention was shifting. Only because he respected Kein....he gave the little oinin trainy a break.

"In martial arts....We bow to show respect and acceptance of ones abilities. We also do it...to keep our distance and to keep from touching each other. You have no idea of what i am capable of, as i have no real understand of what you are capable of. Im sure as Kein will instruct later....we ninja would like to keep that this way. So.....i respect Kein and your village....but if i had touched your hand i would forever hold a card over you. As a raising tracker, im sure you will appreciate my kindness about this. But yes....it is a pleasure to meet you. You enjoying your studies?

"a warrior keeps everyone off balance," Another one of Fathers sayings running through his head. He had no idea how the young tracker or kein would react to this...but it would be rather interesting. Would they see it as an insult...or prehaps a lesson that she will be thankful learning from a neutral village...instead of a hostile one....

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games