Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Suki just chuckled at Nowe's reaction. It was obvious that he liked her. "Well my spear is specially made so I can charge it with chakra. I can also do this." She said as she made a handsign and moved her hand horizontally as a streak of lightning was made. She held the end of the lightning rope.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 pm
Nowe looked at the attack interestingly and gently touched it with his finger, only to wince and pull it back. "Wow...you must be pretty good to manipulate your chakra like that." He said, starting to wonder if he could do something similar with his own chidori. Chakra manipulation was a tricky thing to do.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm
"Yeah that's basically all that I got except for this one jutsu, but I'm still working on it and its really powerful." Suki said, making the rope of lighting disappear.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:50 am
"Hiyahh" a voice rung out from deep within the forest of death as a strong tremor could be felt outside of the gates to the area. Within the epicenter of the quake that was made Kohane stood her first thrust into the ground the red glow around it. Around her showed just how strong her attacks had become several meters out around her the ground had a large upheaval of rock and earth. Slowly standing up the red chakra faded from her hands as she took in a few deep breaths. One of the outcomes of the training she had been doing for the past two years was a combination of her chakra enhanced attacks with a few moment opening of the first gate. The added chakra burst turned her usually blue chakra a bright red when she uses it and nearly triples the strength behind the attack.

Shaking her head slightly kohane shook her hand off a bit as she stood there. Since the attack on the village she had gone back into training and working her way back into the village. Tho her thoughts drifted to what had happened to Nowe the young Sannin did her best to keep things like that from her mind. Giving up on her training for the day Kohane vanished from the area appearing just outside the gates to the forest of death.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:02 pm
Kikou in the training grounds was traing with rocks attached to his body using only his own stranth to lift them he could barely move but he saw that everyone was getting stronger wile the three sanins where away wile he felt he was left behind he needed to try and become better then he was two years ago  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri collapsed against a dummy in one of the training fields, panting from her exertions. She dumped her waterbottle over her face, letting the water cool her off. As she did at least once a day, whenever her mind wasn't distracted by training, she touched her bracelet, seeking Nowe. "Where are you Nowe......." She asked herself silently. She didn't even know what she would say to him when she saw him. The clay doll had left her with much to think about, making her review her own feelings.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm
Tayu stood up suddenly, and her parents turned to look at her in surprise. "Sorry. I need to get some fresh air. I'll be back before sundown." Kita flew to her shoulder just as Tayu reached the door. Outside, she headed to the training grounds. She needed to let off some energy, and training would be good for that. Seeing Kiri in one of the training fields, Tayu remembered a promise from a few years before and headed over to the other girl. "Hey, Kiri, wanna spar with me?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm
"Shadow sewing" kyo called out kneeling down as his shadow shot out along the ground. As it moved it quickly got between a few training dummies before spikes shot up out of it skewering the dummies. "Shadow strangulation" he quickly shifted when the shadow's were in the dummies. They moved suddenly straight to the necks as he clenched his hands together. When he did this the dummies heads were taken off cleanly as kyo's shadow faded from them. Breathing hard he slowly stood up the boy had been training for a good deal of the day and was tired. He had heard nothing from the team he was assigned to and hadn't been able to find any of the members to ask to help him train at all.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri jumped at the sound of Tayu's voice. She blushed, embarrassed to have been caught lost in thought. Standing up, she grinned and pushed her drenched hair out of her face. "You're on Tayu. Won't beat me like you did last time." She said with a cocky grin.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:48 pm
Nowe gave the girl an odd look, "that's it? Two techniques? And you made Chunnin?" He said, twirling his katana in his hand. "Well then..you should make a interesting match. Lets see what you can do." he said and swung his blade at her.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:04 pm
Suki jumped back, avoiding the blade. "Technically three, but I said 'basically' meaning that I can change them a bit if I want to." She said as she grabbed her spear and was already starting to charge it up with her chakra.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:10 pm
Nowe ran at her, swinging his blade several times in one quick fluid motion. "Well, then show me what you can do. Talking is one thing, actually using said skills is another." He said, not easing up in his attack one bit.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:14 pm
Suki used her spear to block his attacks. "Alright, but you asked for it." She said as she jumped back to create some distance. She then pointed her spear at him and a ball of lightning shot out. It then exploded right before it reached Nowe which would create a small crater. She was only able to charge it once so the explosion was small.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:17 pm
Nowe dodged, moving to the right of the incoming spear. He was knocked off balance by the explosion, but quickly regained his footing as he went through handsighs. "Phoenix Flower Jutsu" He shot out five small fireballs, each flying striaght for Suki.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm
Suki quickly sent chakra through her spear and made a lightning rope from the tip. She dodged a two fireballs and knocked the remaining three away with the lightning. She fed more chakra into the rope as it grew longer. Using it like whip, she swung it at Nowe, aiming for it to wrap around his neck, but the arm or leg would work as well.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games