Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Misato gasped and came up from the bed."W-What!Where am i?How am i here!"He looked around and saw the pitch darkness surrounding him,with a dull dim light that seem to stand still in the center of the room.Misato got up and put his hand on the door;it stringed and seem to feel tingly of his palm."No way out until...Rondo!"He shouted in realization that he had been separated from his friend when Hades had came...this was bad.Misato worried,pacing back and forth in his room."Rondo...please be able to coop with Persephone until i get there..."His voice seemed strained as he fell back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:17 pm
"Why can't a guy come and check in on his favorite guests?" Hades smiled at Raen as she feebly made her way farthest away from him. He strode closer, heading to the bar near the fireplace.
"Disarono with pomegrante on the rocks?" he asked slyly, mixing himself a glass.
With his exceptional hearing, Hades heard Axel shuffling around in his room, and Misato coming to. Skye and Loren were still sound asleep.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:44 pm
Raen shrank against the wall like Hades was a parasitic disease. "Maybe because, we are your only guest?" she made it sound like a question in the end. Her heart thudded in her chest, threatening to bust through her rib cage and beat the crap out of her.
"W... why are we here?" she asked as she watched him pour the drink he'd suggested she have without her consent. Her eyes shot to the glass back to him. "What do you want?" she tried and fail to make her voice sound strong and not as weak as she sort of felt.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:26 pm
Hades smirked.
"You're scared. That's good."
He moved to stand in front of the fireplace, gaze into the flames for a few moments. Then he turned, so that the flames gave him a glow, sillohetting him.
"You know, Fear shows weakness."
Hades moved fast. He was acrossed the room and suddenly pressing Raen against the wall before she could blink.
"And weakness gets you killed, am I right?"  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 pm
Axel sighed as he realized that he had read all of these books in the past. "So it becomes boring here." he said to himself as he sat on the bed. As he did so he felt a weird feeling of kicking someones arse. Getting up and walking towards the door he looked at the door more closely and sighed. "There's no way for this to-" just then he kicked the door and was sent flying into the opposite wall. "be opened." he said with a sigh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 pm
Raen's electric blue eyes widened, making the pupils of her eyes seemed to grow minascule, like when a light is shined in your eyes. She desprately fought the urge to scream at the top of her lungs. For a minute, she thought her heart stopped. "How is being afraid... showing weakness?" she asked. Hades was still pressed against her, and she felt compels to look into his eeys. She didn't think that was a goos idea, so she looked at his chest instead. "If anything, it makes you stronger." she sounded as breatheless as she felt.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm
"Hm. A child of Philosophy, seeing as your Brother is Apollo, Artemis." Hades smiled wickedly.
"Rest now, my Huntress. I will require everyone's pressence in the Dinig Hall this evening, and believe you me, you and the others will need their rest."

Loren gasped awake, shooting into a sitting position in the bed.
"HADES!" he shouted, then felt stupid when he realized he was alone. frowning hard, he looked aaround the deep red room.
"Hm. I must get the name of his decorater," he mumbled, then slipped from the bed.
"Oh, sheit!!!" Loren cried out as he looked down at himself as he stood up.
He was decked out in a deep red and black velveltine tunic, black leather gaunlets, matching riding boots and leggings.
"Damn. I look good in red and black!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:25 pm
Raen stared at him. "What do you plan to do with us?" unlike most people, who would probably just want to leave by now, she was actually curios. Curiosity killed the cat. It could become a curse if one was not careful, and Raen knew this all too well. She heard Loren shout Hade's name and she gasped.
"Oh my Gods! LOREN!!" she shouted. "Loren, I'm in here!!" she called to him. Part of her really wished he wouldn't come through the door and try to fight Hades. she had a feeling that if they fought, someone would die. but the other part of her wished he would hurry his slow, semi-narcissists a** up. If she were to die here, she at least wanted him to make an effort at trying to save her. She thought that was selfish, but she didn't voice her opinions out loud. Raen wasn't that harsh. Unless she were talking to boys.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 pm
Persephone awoke to a familiar surrounding...a far to similar scenery that made her feel like she never seen it in ages maybe eon's.The thought had never occurred to her,though with everything coming back she now realized where she was."Hades,is with us...that means were in hell.Rondo are you awake yet?"

The boy stirred in his sleep and awoke in the confounds of his mind."It seems that your in control for the time being Persephone,just don't be to rude to everyone."

Persephone moved removed herself from the bed and felt the entry way of the door."So he used magic for this..."She placed one hand before another and cleared the wall without a sweat."Only a demon would know what kind of magic would be used for this barrier..."She stepped though and walked into the red splattered hall.

Rondo didn't like the situation one bit."I hope you know what your doing..."He said inside his thoughts knowing full well that Persephone could hear him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm
As Axel heard the yells and screams of Raen and Loren he got up and looked at the door, wiping off some left over shrapnel from the wooden table. "Well it seems that the door won't be able to be opened by brute force...man it's at times like these I wish I had magic abilities...", Walking and looking over the door he gently placed his hands on the barrier and saw that it had no effect of trying to repel him. Closing his eyes and gently feeling around the barrier, he began to feel where it was weaker in some spots then in others. "I see..." placing his hands on two weak spots he slowly applied pressure and then a sudden push broke the barrier.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm
"Oh, I'm planning a wonderful treat for you all. You're going to love it. It's to DIE for-" Hades listened as two of his barriers were broken.
"My, my. You children are so bad. Some of you are smart though, I must say, to have unsealed and surpassed the Barriers."Hades was a black shadow as he flew to the door and strode out.

((I'll add more later, only cause My time is up. DANG THIS TIME LIMIT!!! D:<))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 pm
Raen watched as Hades backed away and left the room. If she had only one chance to get out, then this was it. She pushed herself from the wall and dashed through the door before it colsed. She had to push it back a bit, but she did it. Raen stood in the middle of a scarlet-red hallway. She knew this color. Her old self remembered seeing the color as men fell, pooling the ground with this deep red liqiud. The hallway seemed to be blood red. She didn't like that at all. she caught a glimpse of Hades as he rounded a corner.
"HADES!!!" she shouted, and ran after him.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm
Persephone walked down the hallway until she hit something hard and fell on the ground with a thud."What the heck was-"She was cut of as she saw the tell figure standing in front of her,the man she was in love with...the man she mostly feared.Hades.She smirked and rose from the floor patting down her-well Rondo's clothes."Well,if it isn't my terrible husband.What brings you here?"She asked sarcastically.

Rondo gasped."What's Hades doing here?Are we really in Hell after all?!"He then seemed disgusted at her comment."H-Husband?Could you make me seem even more gay!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm
((Laken Alexiel Redhawk's reply smile )
"Hm?" Hades looked down at his captive wife. "Oh, darling Persehpone, you've come back to me!" he exclaimed, his voice dripping with as much sarcasm as hers.
"How I've longed to hold you in my arms again!" He was half agitated with the reincarnates, but hearing her voice made his smile real again. Hades reached and swung her *er, him???* off of her feet.
"I am sorry I knocked you down. Forgive me?" he smiled again, kissing his/her cheek in greeting.
((Wait, is this still Rondo's body? lol))

((Guineviere Rosiel Night's reply smile )

Raen looked from Hades to Rondo when she caught up with him. She stood and watched as Hades lifted rondo into his arms. "Uhhh....." she flushed a bit and scratched the back of her head. "Did I miss something here?" she looked back and forth between them, watching as Hades kissed Rondo. ".... GAH!! What are you-!!" she paused. "If you're gonna do the dirty, don't it in front of me!!" she gasped, her electric eyes wide. Part of her didn't really mind if Hades tried to take Rondo on the floor in front of her. the other part of her did mind that the other part didn't mind at all. "The things we do..." she trailed off, shaking her head.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 pm
((Persephone is in Rondo's body since they share the same thoughts but don't change it...i find the scene funny...even if i'm into yaoi...))

Rondo sputtered."Gah....are you serious....I swear to you the moment i get control of my body i'm going to kill myself..."

Persephone jumped and pushed Hades away from her."Tch,what makes you think i'll accept you again for letting me die!"She was furious and disappointed at the turn of events."You never bothered yourself in looking for me..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games