Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:57 pm
((I also just realized that I may have accidentally, temporarily created a battle of the ladies' men. XD ))

"Man, what a dump!" After waking up with a wicked headache, or what he believed to be a hangover, he had wandered towards town. "Where's all the hot chicks in this place? All it is are men, kids, and more old hags than a community center!" he said with a hint of almost disgust in his voice as he walked the streets.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:07 pm
{This is going to be interesting. XD}

Mala soon stopped her dance and offered a bow as she collected the coins that were thrown towards her feet from the appreciative crowd. "Thank you, thank you, but I must be getting back home." Once the crowd, mostly lonely men, jeered at the thought, Mala grinned all the wider. "All well, I guess one more preformance couldn't hurt!" This lead to plenty of cheering from the crowd, and of course, a boosted ego for Mala.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm
Van stopped when he heard a lovely voice coming from behind a wall of people. Lowering his sunglasses as he peered over the edge, he raised an eyebrow in curiosity before pushing through the crowd. His eyes lit up in joy when he saw Mala, unaware of the memories they shared as he put his fingers to his mouth to let out a loud whistle of approval. Normally you'd have to pay to see a hot girl dressed like that!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:34 pm
Upon seeing who gave out that loud whistle, Mala couldn't help but let her smile widen all the more. She started her dance, making sure to do even better than before. She did all kinds of acrobatic movements, and blended them together as one whole dance - her fire magic being used to only make the preformance all the more impressive. Halfway through, she jumped into the crowd - grabbing a certain hansome god's hand and pulling him in to be a part of the preformance. Completely unaware of Van's missing memories, she danced around him, pulling him close to dance with her from time to time. She then jumped back, only to jump forward through a ring of fire and to land behind Van. She quickly turned him about, letting her lips meet his as a sort of finale.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 pm
"Damn, if that's what a whistle gets me, what would you do for a few gold pieces I wonder?" Van said, a surprised and excited smile on his face after what took place just then.

((I almost feel bad doing this to them. Almost. xd ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:50 pm
{Lol, Mala is going to be so PISSED when she finds out what is going on. XD I'm going to have fun with pissed off Mala, oh yes I am! twisted }

Mala laughed, thinking Van's words to be a joke. The magical flames that she summoned dissappeared with the mere snapping of her fingers. She lifted up his hand, the one that had the wedding ring, and kissed it. "It's not so much a 'gold' thing as much as 'finding a good, sturdy bed to hold us' thing now isn't it?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm
Van's eyes widened a bit when he saw the wedding ring. "Woah, just how drunk did I get? 'Cause I know that wasn't there before." he said pulling his hand away to get a closer look at the ring. "Before my pants come off again, I just want to get one thing straight. I'm sure there was a lot of booze involved, and mistakes were made. I'm more of a one night stand kinda guy, so you can just pretend any frilly wedding we had never happened." he said as he removed the ring from his finger (cue zoomed in slow-mo shot). "I wonder how much this would go for at a pawn shop?" he asked as he held it up to examine the ring's quality.

((The fact that I'm imagining that 'I'm going to have fun with pissed off Mala, oh yes I am!' comment being said in a doting parent-to-baby tone of voice, combined with the twisted emote at the end, makes that bit far funnier than it should be. xd ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm
{T'was the intent. XDD}

Mala held a look of slight irritation. She grabbed onto his hand and dragged him towards a more private area. "Excuse me, but this better be a joke. We've been married for five-hundred years, give or take! Did you hit your head? Or, for some dumb a** reason, are you trying to ditch me before the later months?!" she asked, her tone quite obviously angry. If this were a joke, she wasn't finding it to be very funny.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 pm
((And you succeeded oh so well. XD ))

"Lady, I don't even know your name!" Van said as he pulled his hand from her grasp. "And you must be nuts or still drunk or something, no way a mortal like you could live that long. And while my head does hurt, it's called a hangover. It's obvious I got really wasted last night, or however long ago it was that I passed out." he said dropping the ring as he shoved her away slightly. "Geeze, I've had clingy girls before, but this is ridiculous!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:17 pm
{Thank you. biggrin }

"You helped me obtain immortality, as I recall. That was after I released you from Atius' damned seals - twise." Mala said, seriously hoping that this was some sick, out-of-character joke. "Besides, I know you better than anyone. If you try running off after this long, I'll f*cking immolate you and any mistresses I find for trying to be a deadbeat dad after all." she said, now crossing her arms and disguising the hurt she felt as simply anger.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 pm
"Now I know you're loony. Atius hasn't sealed me up, at least not yet at any rate. And I can't stand kids, so that's even more reason to get out of here while the gettin's good." Van said turning to walk away. "There better be more girls around here than just some loon like you, or I'm gonna be pissed." he said looking around a bit before starting to walk off. "Maybe they're all housewives stuck inside, or in hiding or something. Oo! Or maybe they're all waiting in the local brothel!" he said with a smile at the thought, the odd tales and lies of his forgotten wife already put out of his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:31 pm
Mala ran up and hugged Van from behind and said, "I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll leave you alone now." She was hiding back tears as she ran off after that, tears streaming from her eyes as she ran towards her old home. Well, at least she knew where he kept his wallet. During their travels, he had taught her more than just a few tricks in bed and in the battlefield. If Van was truly abandoning her, truly truly abandoning her, at least she knew she made off with his money.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 pm
((Aw, she didn't notice the dropped ring! How sad. D: ))

Jaquel had slunk into the nearby shadows grinning at the disaster that he wrought upon the couple. "And now to pick up the pieces." he said rubbing the pendant that held Van's memories as he went after Mala.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm
{I didn't notice it was dropped! D: DEUX EX MACHINA AWAITS!}

A child noticed the ring on the ground assumed that Mala dropped it. He ran after Mala, before long catching up with her and tapping her on the back. "Excuse me, miss, but you dropped this." He handed her the ring before walking off. Mala hugged the ring close, now walking at a casual pase towards her ruined hometown. She didn't see any people around, so she assumed that she was generally alone. Silently, she wept, hardly believing that this had actually happened.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 pm
A familiar voice made a tsk-ing noise as he followed from behind. "My poor dear, tears are hardly fitting for such a beautiful face." Jaquel said, a cold smirk as he caught up to Mala to walk alongside her. "Anything I can do to make it better?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games