Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 pm
She watch him run from the room and she was pissed this guy just made her late for class and she had taken a lot of time and power to help him. What a JERK! Yet she was late for class and the old hag would do her worst so she better get a move on. She mounted Toku and whispered into his ears and they were off. Going down the halls at unbelievable speeds and with in no time they skidded into the art room. Evey time they did that she got such a rush that her heart thumped so hard she thought everyone would hear it. She dismounted and with out looking for the teacher she walked to her usual desk. "I already know I'm late and I know I have to clean the sinks so leave me alone you old hag." She said this in a bored tone but when everyone gasped she was confused until she turned around. She was speechless when she saw that the teacher was not the old hag anymore and she was mortified by what she had just said. "Your not the old hag! . . . . THANK GOD A NEW ART TEACHER!!!" After her new outburst reality sunk in and it sucked so she just tried to hide in her desk and wished everyone would stop starring.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

The class passed slowly as the teacher went on with her explanation. Like any kind of history, art history was full names, events and dates, which was something Takeshi didn't like very much, he was more into the practical types of art where you had to produce things, and although he never drew realistic human figures, he was nothing but talented when it comes to manga style characters, he could turn anyone into a manga character in a matter of minutes, which is what he did with his teacher, Rayne.

His thought flow was cut by the flamboyant entrance of a pretty girl riding a wolf, now this was something he's never seen before, not like he had witnessed any of the weirdness of this school before. He heavily raised his head and looked at her with intrigue.

"What an attitude" he thought when she burst into a rant, but his intrigued look turned into one of pity when she found out the teacher was replaced,"It seems everyone needs to embarrass themselves to attend this class" he told himself as he flipped through the file, thinking about how he was caught for being late himself, before turning his look to her and her wolves again. "Maybe I should get to know her, she seems very interesting."

He had decided that doing the assignment was better than cleaning the class any day and that by the end of the class, he'd present the teacher with the file and politely tell her that he was going to do the assignment.

"What is going on around here?" he wondered, muttering. Although he spoke no Japanese words at all in the middle of his English, didn't use honorifics and had no trouble speaking at all, he had a funny accent, that screams "Japanese", if his appearance didn't reveal if first.

((OOC: I don't know which of the 2 art classes Tamira went in, but Takeshi is in the one with the Succubus teacher(Rayne) not the one with Miki. This is why I didn't write any reaction to Tamira's spectacular entrance.

OOC: Post edited again for discontinuity))  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 am
(Tamira is in the Succubus teacher's art class)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 am
Taria180
(Tamira is in the Succubus teacher's art class)

I will edit the post accordingly.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 am
After a few minutes Tamira began to glance around at her class mates most seemed to be staring at the teacher but that was not surprising. One boy did catch her eye, he was sitting right next to her and he was not staring at the teacher and that caught her attention because like her he was not enchanted. He seemed to be from asia or at lest she thought he was she was never really good at placing humans. Yet she had only seen a few of them after all. She leaned towards him and whispered. "So how much did I miss?" She smiled and looked from under her lashes just to test weather he was immune to being enchanted by the more magical beings because if he was it would be very interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi turned around and looked at her, she was pretty and cute, but like many of her peers there was something not human about her, he still liked her.

"Well, nothing interesting, it's been art history since the beginning of the class. Seems the new teacher has been around for many centuries, we started at that page on the blackboard by the way." he whispered to her, trying his best not be noticed. His accent came as funny as always and he was somewhat incomprehensible but seemed very stable.

"It's not that difficult, I can help you catch up after class." he said "unless I get stuck with that succubus of a teacher." he continued in his mind. He had used the term succubus because of the effect she had on his male peers, he didn't know she really was one neither did he know succubi really existed.

"I'm Takeshi, what's your name?" he whispered with a smile.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:37 pm
"My names Tamira, and it would be really great if you could help me out after class, Oh and in case you wanted to know I'm a wood elf with an infinity for wolves thats why I have my little pack. And if you didn't know you are immune to enchantments other wise you would be staring at our succubus teacher right now." She smiled and flipped her hair to show her pointed ears. She was really interested now that she knew he was immune to enchantments and she wanted to know what his other powers were. "So what race are you?" She asked as she began note taking on what the teacher was saying.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:40 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Tamira seemed pretty outgoing about he unusual nature, it looks like it was perfectly normal to her, he really liked her little wolf pack, he felt he wanted to pet them. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tamira." he whispered with a smile.

It was the second part of sentence that perplexed him "Our what teacher?" he asked her as his narrow eyes widened into two small circles, and his jaw dropped a little. "Well, I'm not exactly immune to her, I guess I can tell you about that after class." he said with a shy smile that turned into a muffled laugh when she asked what race he was.

"I'm ..unn.. Asian?" he said trying to understand how she didn't notice the obvious, and not even knowing what the question was for, he did realize that he should have said human.

When he saw her following the teacher, he decided to keep the conversation for after the class.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 pm
((OOC: where did everyone go? I never thought this would die so soon. T^T ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:38 am
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

In the middle of reading the words she already knew from the poem. She stared forward idly speaking clearly the words slipped off her tongue like little music notes. But upon hearing a loud voice her pointed ears cringed as she looked to the source. Of course, it was a young woman which explained why it was so high pitched. Automaticly she wanted to rip her head right off. Which her right hand twitched slightly causing her to grip to book tightly. Feeling her eyes narrow her eyes followed the young woman until she sat down.

But something all too famliar took place in the succubus's head. Causing her jeweled ruby colored eyes to gloss over slightly and dance upon an abyss over the students heads. Her vision was blinded by bright lighting but the eery music didn't escape her sensitive ears. Finally her vision cleared to reveal a big room that was crowded. A scream of pure agony rang out amongst the crowd causing the people to gasp and point. A pale slender figure stood in the middle of the crowd screaming out.

Bursting from the young womans head were horns that soon curled down. Causing her tear dropped face to be painted with red carnage. The beauty gripped her head screaming out for help or atleast someone to end her life. Instead people screamed out horrified at the form claiming the young woman to be a devil. Staggering finally removing its hands from the head the creature screamed out for help. A few young men stepped forward yelling out angered shouts of devilry and witchcraft. Instead a newly found hunger in the girls stomach consumed their life force. Causing them to fall to their knee's old men upon their death beds.

Gasps and screams sounded in the large room. But behind the crowd a slim shadowed figure ran from the scene of the crime. Slipping away into the comfort of the black night to make their escape. Leaving the creature alone crying and screaming for someone to end its life. Deep sapphire colored eyes soon grew to be crimson blood ruby jewels that sparkled in the sudden darkness. This wasn't the end to the creatures agony, not in the least. Sickening cracks creaked away sounding in the large ballroom.

They were the horrorfying song of bones breaking and snapping together. Not soon after a rip made itselfs audible which was the flesh being ripped apart all together. Quickly enough crimson carnage colored wings revealed themselves behind the poor creature. Yet the floor behind it was quickly painted with blood that was red but quickly turning a dark red not like a humans. Another little sound creaking and ripped its way out of the creatures flesh. Just under where the tail bone would be. A red shower shot from behind the bending creature which flung itself upon the faces of the horrorfied spectators.

Dancing about behind the bent over pathetic carnage covered creature was a devilish pointed tail. Finally the burn was done, newly moon kiss pale skin almost glowed in the darkness of the ballroom. The candles had blown out long ago leaving the eery feeling and sickening yet horrorfying sounds to sing their songs in the silence. Golden colored hair fell over the tear drop shaped face causing the creature to pant a bit from barring with it, its pain. Fangs made themselves known to the things mouth which gleamed in the moonlight coming from outside from a near by window.

Widen eyes watched the creature stagger before completely coming to stand up right. Looking up was none other than beloved Rayne Emellie Frauderline. The austrians' dukes, and dutchess's daughter whom was fabled to marry a rich prince in france. Who now stood a monster and even more was claimed by the devils play. Though moving in quickly Ronove stole her away from the horrid place of her past. And even managed to find her, her own little utopia with him as her faithful servant.

Whispers rang in her pale pointed sensitive ears causing her to be brought back to reality and out of her past. Looking to the source of the sound, she of couse saw Mr. Matsuyama whispering with a young woman named Tamira. A twinge of furiousness and annoyance painted upon her tear dropped shaped face. Moving forward she made her way quickly to the back towards them. She ignored the murmurs of her spacing out like she did. But instead slammed both of her hands upon the desks glaring to the young man and woman.
"Matsuyama Takeshi! If you insist on being such an distraction, then you will not find it too much to stay after class and clean every little speck of dust from this place.. Understood?!"Growled out her voice furiously as she glared down to him, her ruby colored eyes big with anger and annoyance.

Her attention then shifted to the young woman slightly. A perfume slipped to her nose causing her to cringe a bit at an all too earthy smell. A woodlen elf in her classroom, fantastic. Grimancing at the smell a pale hand lifted to her face covering her bottom half of her face. Glaring down to the young woman her free hand flew forward pointing in her face.
"You! What is your name?!"Asked her voice coldly yet acidly as she looked to her. Ronove appeared behind her and rested a hand upon her shoulder gently. As if to talk her down from brutually punishing the two.

User Image

((OCC;
Sorry if it's really long. ^x^'
I just wanted to explain kind of what happened to her..
But infact its kind of a mystery, to be figured out. >w< ))

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:30 am
Any time she was asked by a figure of authority her name she slipped into her more high class way of specking and when she had to announce it to people the spirits would express her powers because she was the daughter of the forest priestess and to be the next forest priestess. With her teacher being a succubus she was probably pretty old and she would know who she really was in a heart beat.

"My Title is Tamira StarStrider of the Elden woods" While she said it the forest spirits showed themselves pencils began to grow branches and wooded desks showed large tree's they had been cut from and water began to run like a river around the floor. Her wolves reverted to full size which was slightly larger that a grizzle bear and it had the sent of the woods. Like you were deep into them where the leaves blocked off the sun and the smell of sun, and rain mixed with that of the plants. You could hear the birds singing and the sounds of hundreds of animals. This only occurred for the amount of time she said her name but the sent lingered on as if it would not leave her.

Any and all elves had gasped at her name and the spirits and were whispering among them selfs. Any one who had any history on elves would know that the StarStrider clan were the very first elves, the oldest and wisest and that only they had a priestess to speck to the spirits and she had power. Even more important was only elves of royal blood were StartStrider's other's in the clan were know as Star elves.

Tamira look at her teacher with unwavering eyes as she spook again. "It is not Matsuyama Takeshi who should be punished for specking. I am the responsible part I began specking to him because of this I would request that I do the punishment of cleaning this room as it is my punishment to bare. " She waited now for her teacher's answer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi watched quietly as the teacher spaced out, he was so curious and it took him a lot to fight the urge to sneak into her mind. He really wanted to know what was happening, but that meant he should let his mind barrier down and be exposed to the succubus effect. So instead he spent his time staring blankly at her, it looked like she was dreaming a painful dream, maybe a nightmare from her past.

He watched her through his long black bangs, with his elbows on the desk and his chin rested on his fist. He also pondered he relationship with her servant for a bit, it wasn't really likely he was just a servant, but what was he? A lover maybe, or a spare meal? it was a really complicated matter to him, he wasn't good with mythical creatures.

"I really need to read more about that in the library, I won't figure this out alone, maybe Tamira could help, she seems open to this world ... And to say that I was complaining about my old school, at least then, I could go back home and wind down, and there were no classes that required a mind barrier." he thought.

It had taken him time to master mind barriers, but they were tiring to keep up, it somehow strained him and it seemed he was going to need it in every arts class unless he wanted to end up like his male peers, drooling over the teacher and ending up as dinner.

He snapped out of his thoughts when the teacher walked towards him and Tamira, she looked angry, somehow she still managed to hear him whisper with his elven colleague. He had no reply to her angered words, but he could see his chances of getting away by doing a extra assignment flying.

It was the next scene that Tamira made as she introduced herself that left him in awe, she was more powerful than he ever thought she could be, and it seemed the teacher really despised her. It was a big surprise when she took responsibility for the distraction, before the teacher could answer, he stood up and finally talked "I refuse to let the young lady take a punishment I deserve. I will clean the class."
He was wondering why she though HE was a distraction, was it something more than the whispers? He couldn't really tell and deep inside he didn't want to know, all he wanted was for that class to finish before he was to tired to keep the barrier up.

((OOC: Sorry the post is a little disorganized.))  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:58 pm
Dawn Evergreen

Dawn stood up from being under the tree for a few minutes and started to walk around campus, studying ways to hide from people. As she is walking, she passes a boy in a tree. She ignores him of course and keeps on walking, her pink hair gently flowing behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Hard ruby colored eyes watched the two. Moving forward she was about to slap this elven girl before she was held back by Renove. Letting out a fusterated growl she stomped her foot irritated by the two. She always held a slight hate for elves since they always spoke ill of her. A prime example was that this girl who didn't even know her spoke of her being a succubs. Whether she realized it or not she herself had challenged the elder succubus.

Glaring to the side she threw Ronoves' hands off before pointing an accusing finger to the two. Cold eyes glared to them as she barred her fangs a bit.
"You both will stay and clean this room! And class is over! Get out!"Shouted her voice her short temper showing itself. She listened to the young men groan about having to leave. But even worse listened to them sarcasticly mutter thanks to Takeshi. Standing at the door until they all left she slammed the door shut upon them. She almost wanted to go to the head master and ask him to transfer the elven girl out of her class.

Muttering a curse Ronove murmured in her ear. She was at her wits ends and knew so since she hadn't fed in weeks. Looking up to him, she crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't want to feed upon his life force anymore. He was the only one who knew what truly happened to change her into this creature. Glaring to the side she meekly nodded before exiting the classroom with him. Standing outside she looked up to him a bit. Watching him nod she nodded once in return and leaned up. Allowing her lips to brush against his, she rested there for a moment before pulling away. A silver little wisp entering her lips from him.

Watching him stagger, he fell against her and leaned against her a bit. He was panting she could feel his heart beating now thanks to her senses being brightened. Feeling her eyes soften a lot she wrapped her arms around him murmuring an apology. But to her surprise he pulled away smiling a bit. He patted her head a bit like an older brother would.
"Its fine.. I always told you, I'd help you no matter what.. I won't break that promise anytime soon.."Simply spoke out his voice as he smiled to her. Sighing quietly she nodded idly before entering the classroom once more.

Fangs revealed themselves as she smiled once to Ronove watching him nod before excusing himself. Sitting behind her desk for once she rubbed her temples from being frusterated. Ever since she got here, she couldn't stop thinking about him. The whole reason why she was changed from being a human was thanks to him. Making a face she placed both of her arms folded against her desk. Placing her chin upon them her golden colored bangs fell over her eyes.

Relaxing she remembered everything about him. The way his lips shaped around hers, even more the way he betrayed her. To torture and change her into becoming a monster. She'd never forgive him and knew he still lived to this day. One day she would claim his head hers. Until then she was stuck her dealing with Takeshi and Tamira. Rubbing her eyes vigourously she wanted them both out. For once she wanted to relax, without having young men practically swoon for her.

User Image

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 pm
It was more then obvious she had made her new art teacher hate her the new one could possibly hate her more than the old one. Her new teacher was restrained from hitting her and the look in her eye's said death no way around that. Even with all that she was shocked when the teacher practically roared that Takeshi and her would be cleaning up and that class was over. Tamira started right away cleaning she had cleaned this room so many times she knew where all the cleaning supplies were and the fastest way to get it done. Once everyone was gone and the teacher steeped out with her friend she sighed and relaxed and began to hum while cleaning the room. After a few moments the teacher came back into the room and she sat at her desk and she looked stressed. Suddenly her mouth took over as it often did and she said her thoughts out loud.

It's a no brainier that your a succubus but what I dont understand is why you have a human soul. Most succubus's are born and have a demons soul but you dont, you have a human soul. The only way that I know of that could do that is if you were a human and became a succubus but that magic was forbidden way before humans became part of the picture. . . . . did I just say that out loud? Tamira went pale as a ghost and her heart skipped a beat as it began to try to escape her chest.

I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say anything out loud and your past is non of my business. Please let me make it up to you Teacher I have done nothing but been a pest to you today and I'm so sorry. Tamira bowed to her Teacher and waited to be addressed.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff