Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:58 pm
Krystina was about to respond when he left and she gave a tiny sigh, relaxing some more as she started to read into her newest jobs.

Skylar blinked and gave a small nod, walking next to shadowheart with ease. "um....whats wrong?" he asked, playing with the little bits of long hair he had.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:10 pm
Sheik walked up next to Skylar as his eyes began shifting warily around. "Hagen," he murmured softly as he and Shadowheart quickly grabbed one of his arms and lifted him off the ground for a split second only to keep the three in sync with each other. A light pitter-patter of footsteps stalled for a second above them as it tried to keep in sync with them. "Nii-sama just loves to keep tormenting me," Shadowheart growled softly. The three entered Krystina's little sanctuary only for Lucius to already be sitting there with Hades while checking Maso out for only the ninja-assassins knew what. "He's sleeping too deeply. He got to him last night and he probably couldn't recall it after they encountered each other," Lucius murmured softly holding a hand out to Hades who quickly slipped a small vial into his hand. "Hagen-sempai... Why do you keep doing this?" Hades murmured soft enough that you'd have to be listening closely to hear it. "Stay here with Krystina, Lucius and Hades. Sheik, we're splitting up. Find him and kill him," Shadowheart growled stepping into a dark area of the room before simply vanishing. "Stay. No arguing. You're both safer here than you are in the halls or anywhere else," Sheik replied softly before anything could be asked and he stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. "Don't let anyone in or out of that room, Lucius."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Krystina gave a small frown when she was told to stay there but sighed softly and placed a hand on the ground, adding an extra layer of protection to the room with a simple smile on her face before she walked over to hades and lucius. "so..... what've you two been up to since i saw you last?" she asked, trying to keep her mind off of the fact that someone had gotten into her house.

Skylar blinked, standing stupdily in the hall infront of his sister's room, not sure where to go. he shoved his hand back into his pocket and pulled out the flower again, looking at it as he debated following shadowheart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:37 pm
"Nothing much," Lucius murmured turning a light red in the face as he gently opened the small vial and waved it in front of Maso's face. "We just had a talk about our feelings. Then when we woke up this morning, we made Maso and Sheik eat before we went out on recon... Hagen probably slipped by with the shadows of the trees since shadows can't be heard and used the surrounding area as his camoflauge for Hades... He knows us too well... He was after all-" "Don't, Lucius..." Hades interrupted as his leg gently rested against Lucius' back. His eyes shifted around the room carefully before stopping on Krystina. "Don't let Hagen fool you into thinking he's just an injured soul looking for the right path. He's rather sneaky and could in fact be in this very room as we speak. I suggest you turn on the lights. Maso won't wake up if you turn on the lights. He may seem like he's lightly sleeping, but he's been poisoned into a deep slumber. Lucius can only do so much for him. The rest depends on how much he wants to live and keep protecting those around him." A thud was heard from one of the walls only for Hades to glance in that direction. "They either found Hagen or one of his minions..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and stood up, moving over to the light switch, turning it on quickly before she blew out her candles and sat back down by them. "Maso was...poisoned...." she blinked and bit her lip, worried for him. not that she wouldn't be worried about any of them, they'd kind of grown on her since they'd started staying there and she didn't want to loose any of her friends.

Skylar sighed and shook his head, walking into the room and looking at lucius and hades. "should i stay here or.... go find shadowheart?" he asked, leaning against a wall as he continued to play with his glass flower.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 pm
"I think I just said that. Luckily he's always had a strong will to live so he should be fine. Did you just say something, princess?" Hades replied glancing at Skylar. "Don't call him princess, Hades," Lucius murmured. "You should stay here unless you see us go down. If we go down, run like Hell. Simple as that." Hades glanced at Lucius as he stood up only to quickly wrap a hand around his throat and turn him towards himself as his shape changed into that of an older version of Shadowheart. "Too bad you didn't notice that Hades is still out in the woods probably getting eaten by the wild animals. He bleeds quite a bit if you stab him in between the shoulders," he purred as Lucius shoved a knife through his wrist to no avail. "Can't breathe? You look a little blue." He casually flicked his wrist only for Lucius to hit the wall next to Skylar as he began gasping for air. "That means I've gotten two down, three to go... You, princess. I saw what you and Shadowheart did last night. Here's a generous warning I'm going to give you. Touch him like that again and you'll join the others. See ya around." In the blink of an eye Hagen had vanished as Maso twitched slightly and Lucius stayed where he was panting heavily.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Krystina frowned and moved over to Lucius. she glanced over to her brother. "sky... can you get hades?" she mumbled before she looked back to Lucuis. "you alright? need any help?" she sighed and lightly placedd her open hands on his lap, a simple offering to help him.

skylar gave a small no and walked out of the room, shoving his hand in his pocket as he played with his small knife. "yea yea yea.... i don't see what the issue is... he's the one who did most of the touching last night anyways.... besides if he wants to do that kind of thing then it should be his choidce and no one else's." he mumbled under his breath as he started to button up his coat and his eyes seemed to become more serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 pm
Shadowheart and Sheik slightly limped inside the house with Hades leaning on Shadowheart's back with a makeshift bandage wrapped around his chest. Shadowheart glanced at Sky and rose an eyebrow. "Lucius still in that room?" he asked lightly as Sheik pulled a knife out of his leg making him flinch.

Lucius closed his eyes and shook his head as if to say no before he placed both of his hands over his face and curled into the fetal position. Maso opened his eyes and sat up glancing at Krystina only to glance at Lucius. "What happened? Ah... Room spinning..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 pm
Skylar sighed and took hades from shadowheart. "yeah, my sister sent me to get hades....whats-his-but threatened me and choked Lucius..." Skylar mumbled, still acting all serious; he didn't even smile at Shadowheart.

Krystina turned around to look at maso and sighed. "hagen did.... he choked him..." she mumbled, gesturing to lucius. "and i'm not sure about the others..... i just sent skylar out to get hades though..." she sighed and moved back over to him. "how are you feeling? better? you seemed extremly exausted when you went to sleep." she mumbled, offering him a water bottle from a minifridge.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:03 pm
"Hagen threatened you? What'd he say?" Shadowheart replied gently sliding his mask down as his eyes met with Sky's. "Nevermind what he said, but I will protect you from him. I don't..." Sheik let out a chuckle before he limped into the room and sat down on the floor. "Sky, I don't want to lose you like the others..." Shadowheart said softly as his eyes actually gave a sign that he was genuinely worried about Sky's well-being.

"I feel extremely lightheaded and like I'm on one of those little carnival rides that just keeps on spinning and now I'm making myself nauseated," Maso replied sarcastically as he took a sip of water and lay back down. Lucius began to shake slightly as Sheik placed a hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault, Lucius... How could you have known that Hagen would do that so suddenly?" Sheik said softly. "I'm such an idiot... I should've known that wasn't..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:14 pm
"it doesn't matter what he said...." skylar sighed as he relaxed a bit, looking at shadowheart with a small smile. "thanks for saying that..." he mumbled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before he slipped into the room, setting hades down next to Lucius. "it really wasn't your fault." he mumbled and then walked back to shadowheart.

Krystina frowned as she looked at everyone. "Lucius, it's not your fault. shadowheart, sky can look after himself a bit. maso, just... don't pass out.... and sheik, you think you can help me with hades?" she mumbled as she changed into her other forme, her hair tied up in a tight ponytail. "i might not be extremly good at healing but i'm good enough where i can help him." she grinned  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:23 pm
"No problem," Sheik smiled lightly glancing back at Hades who flinched slightly when Sky had set him down. "What do you need me to do?"

"Yes it is... Hades is gonna hate me for the rest of my life if he finds out what I did..." Lucius muttered into his hands.

"What'd you do?" Maso chuckled softly into the pillow. Lucius just let out a soft groan as an answer.

"That doesn't mean Sky can keep himself alive with Hagen attacking as randomly as he does. No offense intended. You've seen how easily he was able to break into your home and how easily he took down Lucius and Hades. They're a pain in my a** just to get one of them pinned when they work together," Shadowheart replied as a slight red slid across his face and his hand gently touched the spot Sky had kissed.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:29 pm
Krystina sighed and closed her eyes. "i have a firsst aid kit in the bathroom down the hall, can you get it for me? he's still bleeding a bit and it's starting to get to me..... so i want to deal with that first...." she mumbled and then lookedd to lucius. "you didn't know.... you couldn't've known... don't be so hard on yourself." she mumbled, trying to get him to atleast be calmer.

Skylar sighed and shoved a hand into his jacket, pulling out a small feather. "you really were wasted last night if you can't remember this..." he mumbled and then scratched his back, three more feathers falling out of his jacket.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm
"Feathers?" Shadowheart asked looking at Sky confused. "I'm sorry. I honestly don't remember anything..." His face turned a darker red as he glanced away from Sky. "You're gonna have to tell me what happened 'cause I have not a clue as to what happened after dinner..."

Sheik nodded and quickly slid around Sky and Shadowheart only to return with the first aid kit and place it carefully beside Hades' arm. "You do look kind of hungry now that I think about it."

Lucius let out another groan as he sat back up and removed his hands from his face. "Yes I should've and could've known. Hades didn't just outright french me. He just gave me a small kiss and I pushed for the french kiss. Hagen just tongued me immediately and I should've known then that it wasn't Hades."

"Ew..." Maso gagged from the cot. "That's sick..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 pm
"i'm fine" Krystna mumbled,going through the kit and pulling out some dissinfectant and bandages. "Lucius, you arent at fault. noe one is sso stop blaiming yourself. i couldn't tell the differentce even though he was in my protection spell." she frowned and started to clean hades' wounds.

Skylar sighed and closed his eyes. "well... we went farther then french kissing that's for sure." he blushed. "and... you saw my wings..."

"he has wings as a gift from a friend of ours. it's a reminder of a promise they share." Krystina shrugged and finnished cleaning hades' wounds.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games