Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 pm
She froze as she heard his scream then went by his side wrapping her arms around him. "Shhh,.. It's okay Locke we're here. We're all here and safe." She kissed his forehead unsure what was wrong but knew it was from his sleep. She turned seeing Drake and Andrea at the doorway and motioned that she had him. "Just a bad dream it seems. He's all right."

Drake rushed from his room with Andrea at his heals as they heard Locke's scream. He calmed down more seeing Demona already had him. Once he realized everything was fine he turned and motioned for Andrea to go back to the room. "If you need help, just call us." He said over his shoulder. He looked to Andrea as she sat looking out a window. "How are you feeling? The wounds healing well?"

Andrea nodded hearing Drake after they had checked on Locke. She wondered for a time what he was dreaming about, though couldn't get her recent one from her mind. The name of the boy leaving their home as Explosions went off had haunted her since the last village. "I'm well enough. And it's healing." She sighed turning and moving to leave the room. "I'm going to explore the town here a a bit. See what's around. I'll be back soon." She said and then left the room and the inn. She didn't want to tell them how she felt she was to blame, but at least he let her off on her own.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Sam and Jack stood up from their seats as they heard Locke, and went to check on him. They saw Drake and Andrea in the hall in front of Locke and Demona's room. "Hey. Is Locke alright? We heard him scream... Is he awake?"

Locke took deep breaths, then relaxed as Demona cradled him. "Wha-what happened? I everyone alright?" Locke felt as if he were locked up for days without knowledge of his own surroundings.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Andrea continued walking about the town finally feeling at some ease as she went. She knew Locke's current condition was a result from saving her but she wouldn't want him to if it would have cost this price. She held her arm feeling the soreness still before finding a place to somewhat hide out. She sat there crying, worried about her friend and if he would be okay.

"Dry your eyes Andy. Locke will be fine. He is merely coping with his recent deeds." The mystic stood beside her in the shadows. Always there but never in view. "I'm sure you have questions about those men." He watched her nod and took a seat beside her resting his arms on his knees and looking to the far wall before them. "They're the Clans' men. They're here to destroy this world. The Order created us to stop that from happening. For their own goals of course."

He watched Andrea go off but hoped she would be well. He figured it would be a while before the others that attacked could find them once more, so a few hours wouldn't hurt them. He turned towards Jack and Sam and shrugged. "Not sure but I am sure he will heal. Everything takes time."

Demona smiled holding him and trying to calm him as he seemed to wake for the first time. "Easy Locke, everyone is alive and well. The others have separate rooms, and we're in a new town." She held him hoping it would help and kissed his cheek. "You seemed to be having some rather disturbing dreams. Who were you always reaching for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 pm
Locke calmed down. "A new town? I see... Must be trying to lose those other guys." Locke brought his hand to his face, wiping some of the sweat away from his head. "He felt the kiss Demona gave him, and returned it. "Did you say i was reaching out? That's strange... I was having some sort of dream. I was reaching out for this girl. I was young. About five. And then the town behind her almost seemed like it began exploding... And then... I kept seeing that man's face. The one I killed..." Locke shivered more.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:34 pm
"So, I'm not even real? My memories are just something my mind created?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, you are very real Andrea. As are the three of us and Locke." He sighed standing and helping her to her feet. "We were taken very young. Our magic was tampered with and sent out on missions to stop the portals. You showed the most promise, as if your natural abilities accepted this." He smiled lightly watching the area and remembering their lives with the order. "You didn't remember things because of the previous battle with the clan. One of their leaders nearly killed you. You have scars to show this. When Locke took you from the Order, you were almost back to full health." He stopped seeing the inn and turned to her. "He was once part of our tribe. Adopted by my mother. Adius's visions is why he was able to survive the night our home was taken." He patted her head gently and started to walk away. "Go back inside with the others. We will have another chat someday I'm sure. Perhaps when your memories are fully unlocked."

She listened not interrupting for fear she missed something. As he left her she wanted to call out but decided better do as he said and returned to the inn. As she passed Locke and Demona's room she would pause and look in seeing him awake and smiled.

She enjoyed his kiss but was concerned. "I see. I want to tell you in time it will hurt less, but you have such a strong heart, it may never." She hugged him simply holding him still. "But, you have all of us here to help you with this. Don't run, let us help." She would pull back a bit with curiosity. "Tell me more about this girl? Was she your first sweetheart? Wonder if this girl made it out alive." She paused from asking more questions taking note of Andrea at the door. "Andrea"

Andrea noticed the two talking before Demona called to her and nodded slightly. She fiddled nervously with her hands behind her. "I just wanted to see if Locke was okay. And to say thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:42 pm
Locke saw Andrea in the doorway, and nearly started to cry. He turned his face away from her, unable to look her in the eye. "Andrea... I don't deserve your thanks. Or your sympathy. Not after... Not after what I did..." His memories kept going back to the man's face as the stone spike went through his chest.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 pm
Andrea watched him turn away and listened to what he said. She was sad not knowing quite how to respond to that. "Oh.." She said once she somewhat realized she probably should say something. She turned and left the room for the one she shared with Drake. As she put her hand on the handle to enter she looked to the floor unsure of Locke's response to her. She didn't want him to be in pain because of seeing her, or thinking of her. She let go of the handle to the room and decided on something else. She was putting these people at risk, and her own friend was in pain looking at her. She went quietly to the stalls where the horses were taking the reigns of her own and leading it out to the streets. She looked up at the inn feeling sad but knew they'd be better without her.

"You're making a mistake Andy. Where will you go if not with your friends?" He had taken note of her as she had left the inn again knowing she would be safer, or at least he thought, with them. But from her expression wasn't so sure. "So, you're just going to leave them without saying goodbye?"

Demona looked between the two feeling sad and at odds. She took note of Andrea's expression before she left and thought to say something but remained silent. She held Locke in her arms and rocked him softly. "Locke, take care not to shut your friend out. She may need you as much as you need her. You saved her life, despite what happened after, she only wanted to thank you for that."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 pm
Locke began to tear up. "I know, Demona. It's just... I don't have the right to be pitied... not after I killed that man. You think I don't want to go up to her? That I don't want to hold her and tell her everything will be alright? I don't deserve that kind of peace." He grabbed Demona, burying his face in her arms. He was breaking down...

Sam and Jack were almost done with dinner, and Sam came to get everyone. "Drake? Diner's ready." She left his room, and went to get Locke, Demona, and Andrea. "Guys?" She looked around the room. "Hey. Is Andrea in here?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:30 pm
Drake nodded heading from his room with Sam and looked about as he headed to her and Jack's room though paused seeing her at Locke and Demona's room and asking about Andrea. "She went out for a walk last I knew, didn't think she had returned yet, though it was a bit of time ago."

Demona held him close as he wrapped his arm around her and sighed. "Oh Locke... Dear, she wasn't going to pity you. I think she just wanted to know that you were okay. She's your friend and seemed worried, as the others are about you." She ran a hand through his hair and did her best to try and calm him. When Sam entered to call for dinner she nodded, but looked to her curiously asking about Andrea. "Andrea went back to her room."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:27 pm
Sam wondered for a moment. "But I just came from her room. Drake was the only one in there."

Locke wiped his tears on Demona's arm before he looked up. "What was that?" He tried to think, but couldn't. "Oh, come on... Not again. Andrea..." He got up, and ran into the hall, calling Drake and Jack. Come on guys. Dinner is on hold. Andrea's on the run again."

"Oh, come on! Andrea!" Jack wasn't really mad at her, he just didn't want his food to get cold."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:38 pm
Drake went to the hall hearing Locke and cursed a bit. He rushed to where the horses were seeing her's gone then turned seeing another face that had become all to familiar. "Where is she? What have you three done with her this time?"

"We had nothing to do with it. We were merely keeping watch. She left on her own, and I did try to convince her to stay." He said calmly as the others would finally filter out of the inn. "You guys suck as babysitters, can't even keep watch over her without her getting free." He meant it as a jab but knew they needed to give her space to. He sighed a moment and pointed towards a direction. "Look, she went that way. I'm only helping because she really should be safer in your groups hands. She has this silly notion you all would be safer without her around."

Andrea rode fast knowing there was little time if she were to get far enough away before the others would notice. She cried hating how she was leaving the others but knew it was for the best. Locke had been hurt too many times because of the trouble she got into. She knew it wouldn't be long before something happened to the others or worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:50 pm
Everyone piled out into the streets to saddle up. "Hey you! Why is it we're always running into you and the others?" Locke was really irritated because they seemed to know him, but he had no idea who they were.

"Come on, Locke. We got to hurry. She's got a good lead on us already!" Jack just wanted to get to Andy before anything happened to her.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:06 pm
He laughed a bit not meaning to at Locke's question. "Because, someone has to keep an eye on her. She's more important then your group knows. Besides, maybe someday you'll remember us Locke. But you better hurry. You'll loose more then her if you don't."

Drake mounted quickly and was off to ignore the other. He had a direction and headed off whether the others followed or not. Andrea was becoming an issue. They couldn't protect her if she always left without telling them, or for any reason. He looked back towards the others looking up to see Demona following by air for them. "Anyone know why she would think we would be safer without her like that mystic said? Or is this something she's thought up on her own?" He looked ahead and slowed only enough for the others to catch up. "Look, I didn't want to mention this, but she's been acting stranger then her normal since before the recent attacks. Anyone have any idea what could be causing her distancing act? The more we all know the better it will be to predict her."

She flew knowing she could cover more ground and allowed the others to get their rides. She flew high and fast knowing how fast once could get with enough time. She smiled spotting her and went to fly low by the others. "I found her, she's up ahead, I'm going to try and slow her if not stop her if I can." She said and then went higher once more to catch up to Andrea.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 pm
Locke didn't know. How could he? He thought everything between them was fine. "I don't know, Drake. Believe me. I wish I did." He wondered if his response to her earlier had something to do with it, though...

Sam was confused at the whole situation. "Does this happen often? I just want to know, so I can be prepared for these frequent rides..." She was addressing Jack.

"Unfortunately. It almost becomes natural after a while. But something about this time is off. I have a bad feeling..." Jack was worried. Like they weren't going to get her back this time.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:28 pm
"You know, you really should listen to the others and should have stayed there. They'll never reach you in time for what we have planned." He watched her horse arrive to where their seer had said she would and smiled. The leader would wave his hand, the air rippling as if water as he did, and soon a portal was opened. He took note of the one above and had his own plans for that one. He motioned for his marksmen seeing them take aim and shoot her wing. As she crashed to the ground his other men would take the mystic in a firm hold from the horse. He didn't however expect to see her fighting back. As she started running back he yelled at the men to get her.

Demona saw the others ahead of Andrea and flew fast hoping to reach her before anything bad could happen. She called out though as something pierced her wing causing her to fall harshly to the ground through the trees. She murmured moving to stand and pulled the arrow from her wing. She turned hearing Andrea and moved to help her seeing the men following her. "Andrea, hang on I'm coming!"

Andrea stopped seeing the man before her. As he opened the portal her mind remembered events before meeting Locke once more. "The clansmen." She said with distaste. She looked back seeing Demona as she fell and called to her. As the men would try to take her she would escape taking off on foot back to her friend. As she would reach her one of the men would tackle her, though released with Demona's help. "You shouldn't be here! Locke needs you with him." She said trying to fight off the men. As they fought Demona and herself would be somewhat separated. She heard a scream and turned trying to rush to Demona seeing her on the ground barely moving, her wings away from her. "Demona!"

She fought hard with the girl against the men though for as much as she tried to stay close, there were too many to fend off. She soon found herself becoming outnumbered, then a sharp pain that toppled her to the ground. She felt weak and sick, and her wings unresponsive. She heard the girl yell and only hoped the others could make it to help them.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games