Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:36 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Something I don't want to... WHAT'S On my mind: FamilyWHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin groaned when he asked about her family. She knew it was going to come up, but she still hoped for it not to. Caitlin sighed, trying to figure out where to start, "We started out as the perfect muggle family, everyone wants, then when I was seven, things changed, because that's when magic comes apparent, for me at least. Then this year, when I got my letter...It was a definite wrinkle in what my father wanted...And he started treating everyone else like they were better than me, because I was a witch," She stopped for a little bit to compose herself.
"So, I noticed the same things happenening to my brother, I believe he is a wizard...I decided, I was going to change that wrinkle to a small rip, so my brother wouldn't get the harsh treatment I was getting...Besides, what kind of witch or wizard doesn't want to stand out against their muggle family?"
She finished, offering a small smile. But then she realized that he might not want to stand out against his family, resulting in a facepalm to the head.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:33 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

”Mm-hmmm,” Elizabeth agreed with an affirmative nod, her lilac eyes blinking, reflecting the world across her glossy gaze as she observed the commotion with the tilt of her head. Truly, if that had been her, she would have decked the girl in the face—regardless of which girl it was—but Elizabeth had always been too impatient, too gullible, and too reckless, and too short tempered to ever turn her nose the other way. Besides, if it meant that she was the center of the attention—well, then—who cared?

Sweet Circe, Elizabeth mused, not even a few hours and they’re picking out enemies. She shook her head as she returned her attention to the brunette that stood beside her, and, realizing her brash and abrasive pursuit to understand what had happened—hell—she never even introduced herself! Her father would have never let her hear the end of it.

”Oh—I’m sorry—I’m Elizabeth Burke—but I much prefer Cersei… So many people have the name Elizabeth, and it’s so long to say.” She giggled, but when Selena had mentioned her last name, a spark of recognition fused within her soft, lilac eyes. ”Joshua Cloud—oh—by Merlin’s grave—I saw him at the train station!

“Wow—you have a quidditch player as your older brother? That’s wicked!”
She squealed, a harmonious laugh fluttering in the air soon after. ”So are you going to try for quidditch, too?” She wondered, her low, raspy, carnal voice sifting through the air.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ The Quad
---------- with Selena Cloud
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:43 am
Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

Kyle decided to walk away from the major groups of people. He didn't like being around them anyway. He walked over to a somewhat sacluded area. He waited for someone, anyone to come and sir next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Smile....never
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

She looked at the girl he said was named Anneliese and smiled. She also came to the conclusion that she was intelligent as well. Daisy quickly looked back at Dominic,"Well it is very nice to meet you two,"she said in her American accent.Smile,"she said a bit puzzled as she went over what it was in her mind."I smile when I find perfect things as well as intelligent,"she said as she smiled at the word perfect. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron chewed on his bottom lip as he listened to Caitlin talk about why she wanted to stand out from her family. She's looking out for her brother, he thought, a half smile appearing on his face. However, he still watched her with a neutral expression. The girl wasn't the only magical being with a muggle family, and each one probably had some kind of problem regarding magic. "I don't want to stand out. Everyone thought I was different already, and they don't know I'm a wizard," he admitted quietly, talking about the children who lived in his neighborhood and the ones that went to the same school as Cameron did. I want to be normal. My dad would still be around, he reminded himself, narrowing his eyes towards the cemented ground.

wearing

((Sorry if my post sucks, I'm on my iPod))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Something I don't want to... WHAT'S On my mind: FamilyWHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin nodded, knowing she was wrong to assume. "I—I just meant, some do, I guess..Or maybe if your were in my situation, I suppose," She said quickly, trying to cover up what she had said. "Do—Do you think the Sorting'll start soon?" Caitlin asked, the awkward tone of voice made it evident she wanted to change the subject. She played with her hair, something she did when she was embarrassed.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese couldn't help but smile when she saw Dominic's dimples. She loved his dimples! She turned to Daisy and tilted her head slightly, "I think we met already... Oh yeah, on the boat!" she concluded. Anneliese smiled once more, "It may seem a bit strange, but I hardly ever not smile. To me when you smile, it could light up somebodies day and give them hope." she said her Irish accent a little thicker again. She turned to Dominic, then heard Lore's voice. Anneliese turned to Lore, "I'm not quite positive, but it's over now. This is Daisy. Daisy this is Lore." she said delighted to know quite a few names already.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happier, Excited
With // Domonic, Lore, Daisy, and other first years.
Location // The Quad
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron chewed on his lower lip as Caitlin spoke nervously. When they girl has changed the subject to sorting, the boy decided to go with it. "I hope it starts soon, I'm getting hungry," he said, looking down at his stomach. Not only was he hungry, but he was also nervous about which house he would belong to. He wanted anything but Slytherin.

wearing

((Sorry if my post sucks, I'm on my iPod))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Lorelai Brookwater

Unsorted First Year
Pureblood
Friends: Richy, Mel? Anneliese, Dominic.

Lore smiled and held out her hand for shaking. Shecouldnt wait for the sorting and she was hoping for Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Either one was equally exciting to her.

Thoughts: daisy
Mood: tired, excited, anxious
What am I doing?: Being introduced

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 pm
Hogwarts posting skeleton

User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack thought for a moment. His taste in music wasn’t exactly up to times. “I like Creed, Phil Collins, and Bon Jovi.” He really didn’t know much about music since it was only recently that he had figured out how to use his music-playing device. He shrugged awkwardly, “What about you? You look like you know more about music than I do.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: at ease
Where I am: The courtyard
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell? Gracie
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I hope I get in Ravenclaw or Slytherin.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy sighed as she met these new people. She went over the girl and boys names, Anneliese and Dominic, so she wouldn't forget them. Then another girl walked up and she smiled again, this meaner she liked the girl by first glance.Hello my name is Daisy,"she introduced herself to Lorelie and smiled again. Then she started to think about the sorting ceremony,"So what house do you guys think that you will get in?"she asked in her American accent. 

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Anneliese, Dominic.

" I'm hoping for Gryffindor or Hufflepuff," Lore said, smiling. " Ravenclaw is very interesting too, and I'm smart, but it's not my main focus I guess." Lore had made very good grades in school, almost naturally, but it was true, she didn't focus too much on her intellect much at all.

Thoughts: Sorting
Mood: Tored, exciting
What am I doing?: Talking

Kai Sparrowheart

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Happy═══════╗
"Ah, I see. I be sure to remember that if I ever go riding." Eoin shifted from foot to foot letting to conversation drop. It wasn't an awkward silence like he'd thought it would be it was simply quiet, kind of comfortable actually. The male glanced around again, no longer truly studying the others more as looking for something interesting to catch his eye. As he watched his peers he chewed on the inside of his cheek.

╚═══════Company: Cloelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:52 pm

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese put a finger on her lips abd thought for a moment. "Well I really want to be in Gryffindor like my parents, but I wouldn't mind Hufflepuff or Slytheran... Ravenclaw would be good, but I don't fit in that well with Ravenclaw..." she said. She turned to Dominic, "What about you Dominic? What do you hope to be in?" she asked with a sweet smile, her blonde hair complementing her brown eyes.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happier, Excited
With // Domonic, Lore, Daisy, and other first years.
Location // The Quad
Theme // Perfect Harmony

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm
Selena "Fifi" Cloud

User Image

Mood: Excited
What am I doing: Talking to Cersei
What I want to be doing: Getting sorted, but Cersei is nice

"No, why would I ever? I should fight you for that. No, I'm just kidding. That was supposed to be an impersonation of that girl over there. But...I don't think it came out that well. But I might tryout for the Quidditch Team, speaking my whole family does it. I'm not too sure though, because I'm not all too good at anything but seeker, which I do believe is filled in every house, according to my older brother Devin," she told Elizabeth, smiling at her. She hoped that the girl would not take offense to her little joking around. She was sure that she wouldn't, speaking that the girl seemed like she was nice enough. She was definitely someone Selena could get along with in the near future.

"I do like the nickname Cersei. It's really cool. Everyone calls me Fifi, like fee-fee, and I have no idea why, but they do," she said, laughing to herself. She never told anyone out of family about the name, but Elizabeth seemed nice; so she didn't mind at all.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games