Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm
Not too far behind Zemira, Melthos happened to turn the corner just in time to see her get tackled by Lou. As the male Apostle tried to kiss her, if Zemira looked, she could see an obvious hint on Melthos' face... almost begging for her to tell him to kill this boy, or at least get him off of her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:56 pm
Snapping out of her dizziness as soon as he told her to kiss him. Her cheeks burned brightly before she then looked behind him seeing Melthos. Blushing even more she couldn't let Melthos see her like this. Placing two hands on Lous' shoulders and a foot to his stomach. She then shoved him away watching him fly straight up into the air."Knock it off!!"She screamed now irritated with the situation. Sitting up she managed to stand getting annoyed. Mortisha just happened to be at the right spot, and the right time. She had came to get Zemira and Melthos though seeing the little commotion go on with Lou she caught him. Shaking her head she glared down to him making a tsking sound."Well, you've heard the woman apostle.. Scram.."Grumbled her voice before she snapped her teeth at him. Listening to him scream out to leave him alone she watched him squirm out of her grasp before dropping to the ground running off clearly afraid of her. Giggling she sat in mid air her bat like wings merely fluttered with over joy.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:12 pm
Watching Zemira perform a kick that was unusually powerful, he managed to catch sight of Mortisha as she grabbed Lou. Whatever his 'sis' had said to the male seemed to have frightened him off, clearly seen as he ran for dear life... Sighing, he walked over to Zemira and held out a hand. Glancing up to Mortisha, he then said, "Thanks, Mortisha... If you hadn't shown up, I probably would have killed that boy."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:13 pm
Looking down to Melthos she giggled before dropping down. Shrugging in her new sister's outfit, she merely made a face."Thats the most fun, I've had since getting here.."She mumbled before walking off disappearing halfway. Smirking she appeared on the roof of the order. Taking his hand she got up before brushing herself off. Shaking her head a little she glared after Lou. She could've killed him for that, though she wondered how long he had been there.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:19 pm
Smirking lightly at Mortisha's comment, Melthos then looked back down to Zemira before stating, "I would assume you had some things to do for the order today. You should go see Joshua."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:33 am
Giggling at Mortisha she shook her head before glancing up to Melthos. She didn't want to do any chores. Pursing her lips in mid thought she nodded idly. Turning on her heel she moved forward thinking."I suppose.."She murmured before walking forward sighing. She couldn't remember any chores she had though her side still hurt. Ignoring the pain as usual she then moved forward. Walking into the order it wasn't long before she was in Joshuas' office. Glancing about she tried figuring out where he would be at this time of night. Deciding just to sit and wait she sighed quietly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:51 pm
Watching Zemira walk out of sight, Melthos took flight up to the building's rooftop. There, he laid along the edge of the rooftop lazily, taking a minor interest in the scenery around him. For now, he would stay up here, unless he was for some reason called on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:29 am
Falling asleep sitting on one of the couches in Joshuas' study, she fell to the side curling up. Nuzzling her arm she relaxed on the couch. Surprisingly her dreams were blank which were unusual for her. Opening up Joshuas' door to go talk to him, he then blinked seeing Zemira asleep on one of his couches. Sighing he moved over to her a little kneeling next to her. Reaching out his hand a little he then hesitating a little. Though running his fingers along her cheek gently her smiled a small smile."Zemira.. Your just like you used to be.."He whispered gently caressing her cheek gently. Once she moved in her sleep he pulled his hand away from her cheek. Smiling a little he then touched her cheek once more. Hesitating he looked down to seeing the way her lips were a pinker shade than before. Leaning forward a little he stopped once his lips were inches from hers. Closing in the distance he brushed his lips against hers gently before pulling away smiling looking down to her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:56 pm
Without much to see on the horizon, Melthos shifted his gaze down to the order's grounds. There, he blinked when he saw some sisters looking up to where he was, giggling and pointing. While he couldn't hear what they were saying, he was perplexed as to why they were acting like that. Was it because he was just lounging around, instead of being a damnable mighty Sinner? Or was it because rumors were spreading about that he was infatuated with an Apostle? Trying to ignore them, he rolled over onto his other side and closed his eyes...  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:49 am
Looking down to her, he pulled away standing up a little. It was clear he loved her but would not act upon it. Looking to the door he wondered why she was waiting her. Picking her up gently she cuddled up in his arms. Sighing he walked to her room tucking her in gently before closing her door seeing Joshua he waved a bit.

Stopping finally being done with a meeting with a few counselors. He sighed deeply seeing Viktor walking out of Zemiras' room. Walking over to him, he sighed stressfully rubbing his forehead."She was waiting for me, huh..? She must be exhausted.."He mumbled quietly opening her door peeking it. She had already curled up hugging her pillow. Smiling he shook his head remembering when she was a little girl and she used to do that. Though closing the door he leaned against a wall.

Watching Joshua a little he glanced in with him. Sighing he shrugged a bit that was his guess. Maybe she thought that she had things to do. Shaking his head he made a face before looking over to Joshua."I'm guessing, she was there to ask what her chores were.."He sneered before chuckling walking down the hallway a little. He couldn't believe that girl sometimes. Even wounded she was still trying to uphold her responsibilities.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:07 am
With little to really do at the moment, Melthos continued to lounge on the rooftop for at least a solid few minutes. When that on its own became a chore, he sighed as he sat up. To be fair, he was a bit bored that nothing of interest wasn't happening. Of course, usually that meant something big, though... Getting to his feet, he decided to stretch himself out fully before taking flight once again. This time, he was going to do a few slow laps around the order, if only to stretch himself out properly...  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:41 pm
Gazing to Viktor he felt his fists curl, while his eyes narrowed. Shaking his head a little he glared to the side."Should we tell her..?"He mumbled quietly looking to him. Watching Viktor stop his eyes carefully looked to him. Glaring forward he then looked back to Joshua. His eyes were very unreadable and emotionless."No.."Murmured his voice acidly before he walked off going to bed.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:44 am
Having made a single lap around the order at that point, Melthos continued to perform laps, unable to think of anything that could interest him. For the moment, he wanted to let Zemira be, considering how much he had been around her lately. At least this way, she would get that 'me' time that women seem to want to have...  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:20 pm
Completely oblivious to what had been discussed with Viktor and Joshua. She layed asleep in her bed until she felt something. Waking up she looked around a little. She could've sworn she had just sensed a Devil somewhere. It was not any of the other devils either. But rather something or someone else. Looking about her room idly she then felt something over her mouth and blinked. Trying to fight whatever it was she then began to feel extremely sleepy and began to give up in her struggle. Though what she didn't know was that a devil had caught her in its trap. But being quick to get out of the scene the wise devil quickly transported itself along with Zemira to the hidden location.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:45 pm
Upon finishing his second lap, Melthos found himself bored of this now. With a sigh, he descended upon the order grounds, immediately falling into step as he walked on in. As he moved down the halls, he thought that he had felt something nearby... Unfortunately, he couldn't determine what it was, so he simply cast it aside as a unnecessary fear.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff