Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara held a hand up to stop Xander when she saw Lucy leave the train and bolt to the carriages. She hurried after her, happy to see her best friend again. "Hey! Lucy!" She called after her, stopping at the carriages. She peeked around the carriage, noting now that she could see the thestrals she'd heard about. Of course you can idiot. You've seen death. You've killed someone, she shook those thoughts out of her head. "Lu, what's... whoa, sweet glasses." She smiled, noticing Lucy's new glasses. "They look adorable on you. Give you this hot nerd chick appeal." She gestured down from the carriage. "Come on back to the platform for a moment. Oh my god, girl, I have something to tell you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

When Tamara walked away from him in the middle of his poor attempt at flirting, he sighed heavily and shrugged. "Yeah, my summer was pretty boring too, I guess." He turned around and started to walk away. "Oh, we did nothing but sit around all day and eat marmalade," he muttered to himself as he walked back to Willow's cage.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Friends, all of 'em
My desire?Taking off these glasses, break them in half and throw them in a Slytherin's face.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy jumped off her seat with fear as she heard a familiar voice behind her. She wasn't expected to be invaded so rapidly. She was about to throw her glasses away but it was too late. Tamara Radcliffe, her best friend, had seen everything. She bowed her head with a sigh of misery.

'Shoot...'

"Oh, hey Tammy!" she waved shyly to Tamara, a blush coming onto her cheeks. She felt so uncomfortable. She didn't feel the same anymore, as if these stupid glasses changed everything about her. Well, maybe she'll find a spell or something.

'Bollocks.' "What is it?" she questioned curiously, titling her head to the side before she hopped off the carriage beside Tamara, smiling nervously. Pan yawned lightly and stretched on her shoulder, curling up around her neck, almost like a scarf. "Hey Tammy!" he said brightly to the Fourth Year girl. Lucy nodded slowly and turned her attention back to Tamara with a friendly smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Justin walked towards the Station building. He saw Tamara standing around talking to Lucy "Move it Blondie, your in my way." he growled pushing past her. He began to an empty carriage and sat down. "Damn Gryffindors, think they are the best. I'll show them"

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Tamara put her arm around Lucy as they walked back to the platform and finally stopped walking and looked at her. "Stop thinking so nervously. The glasses look fine on you love." She smiled to her best friend and nodded. "Trust me." Chuckling, she stopped walking again and turned to face here again. "Okay, so my something to tell you is boy news. I met a new one. He's not even a Hogwarts student." She smiled and lit up like a light bulb, happiness showing in her face. Then someone pushed her and that light dissipated in a moment. It was that punk, Justin Phelps. She followed him. "Hey jerkface, watch where you're walking. There was enough room to walk without bumping into me. You obviously want to start something. Well, do you?" She stuck her arms out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
While Cœur pondered away, Aster sighed and then thought.
'I hope she's not annoyed yet, I am asking a lot of questions.'
Her lavender gaze flickered to the dim lights of the Hogwart castle once again. 'I have so much to learn...' She realized, a bit sad for some reason. '...especially since I am normal...wait what was the term they used?...Muggle-borne.' Aster's gaze returned to her friendly companion as she explained the Sorting.
"The Sorting Hat..."
The girl mumured to herself, committing that name to memory too, she wanted to have something to write to her brother about. Cœur went on to answer her next question, the one about pure-bloods.

The First Year withheld a scowl, reminded of some the muggle families she met, like the Daglishes. Said family only liked other families that inherited their wealth, like themselves, not those earned their money. Luckily, or unluckily, the Cardells both inherited and gained wealth, making them liked by those dreadful people. 'At least I am free from them.' Aster thought, a bit cheered. When she finally spoke her voice was in her normal calm, but normally lucid and lightly lavender-colored eyes were narrowed and silver. "So muggles are "polluting" wizarding blood to those conservatives... One more question, Cœur, and I promise I won't ask another for now. Do these people believe "purer" blood makes for a stronger witch or wizard. Does God-given talent or practice mean nothing to them? Aster was very curious, she always wondered how different groups and tribes worked, it explained a lot about people and especially strangers...

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The quiet Adele made him perplexed. Did she just not hear what he said earlier? Perhaps her mind had dawdled over something that she payed no attention to him. Taking a look around, he couldn't help but wonder, there certainly were plenty of female students there. Blake saw that Nicole and Aravis were unoccupied. Perhaps they needed someone to talk to? He gave them both a small smile and a wave. It was inviting but not demanding in anyway. He saw another, Kevin, who was too preoccupied with his book. Plenty of avid readers in this bunch eh? It seems like several girls were talking about books if he could recall, not hearing the total conversation. He wasn't eavesdropping really. It's just that when one is put in a big crowd, you tend to hear things.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
Ashleigh stepped off the train rather bored. She couldn't wait for this year having done better last year then she had in previous years. With a soft smile on her face the brunette made her way to the carriages. Before getting on one she paused not sure which one she should get on. She had only opened up a bit last year so she didn't really have anyone she knew that well. Her eyes drifted over all of the other's that were happily chatting away with their friends.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Justin looked at Tamara "I won't waste my time with the likes of you" he said. He glared at the girl. He had heard what happened to her and what she did, so he knew she was a force to be reckoned with. But If she knew what he was capable of she wouldn't be so brave. He wasn't gonna bother with her, yet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image
Cœur smiled at Aster, shaking her head.

"There's no shame in asking questions. I don't mind answering them for you...and yes. The conservatives think that Muggle wizards 'stole' their magic, and are dirtying the Wizarding world."

She rolled her eyes at her own statement.

"Of course they think pure-blood wizards are better, but I'm not sure they care about 'God-given talent' since they think it's their birthright, I think..."

Chewing on another candy, she watched the other interact, and she was wondering when they would start heading over. Having a friend at the school didn't make the process as torturous, but time surely wasn't on her side.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Tamara put her arms down and turned away from the boy, then spat on the ground. "Yeah, that's what I thought, chicken little." She started to walk back to where Lucy was waiting. "Let's go Lu, before my skin starts to melt off."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Friends, all of 'em
My desire?Taking off these glasses, break them in half and throw them in a Slytherin's face.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy calmed down slightly with Tamara's reassuring smile. She pulled out a packet of Bertie Bott's Every-Flavoured Beans and took one rapidly before handing it to Tamara with a smile. The trolley lady from the Hogwarts Express waisted at least an hour of her "ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY?" to play cards with her. Therefore, obviously, Lucy won the whole trolley to herself, and stuffed her trunk and pockets with candy. She rapidly told the story to Tamara with a snort of laughter at the end.

'Oooh, cookie dough!'

"Thanks." , she hesitated, blushing again, "Right. I forgot" she mumbled, looking down at her feet as she walked and stopped at the same time as her friend did. She completely forgot Tamara could read minds. Obviously, forgetting her own abilities of being a Seer was rather hard to forget, too.

'Ugh, seriously?' "How come you're so lucky? Look at me. I'm gonna be so kind of crazy cat-" she pouted sadly before feeling anger invade her as the Slytherin bumped into Tamara. She waited for the scene to end and for Tamara to join her before crossing her arms and letting out a small sigh.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele nodded with a smile.
"Yes, or I could always cast an Extension Charm." she said. She practiced the spell once or twice with her mother, Mrs Alice Dundas, and Henry. She loved magic, and she already learned half of the spells they should know by fourth year or more. Blake was really kind and sweet, and she already hoped that they would stay friends even if they get separated into different houses, which would be a pity.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler walked towards the carriages, he had seen the event that took place between Tamara and a Slytherin boy. He started towards his cousin and her best friend. He smiled when he saw Lucy also had a pair of glasses. "So I'm not the only one who got glasses over the summer am I?" he said to Lucy.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Justin smirked as Tamara walk away. "Oh I'm not a chicken, I'm not the one walking away" he said so quietly only he could hear his own words. She'll see. She'll see very soon he though.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games