Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm
Syrah let out a tiny noise that might have been "Eep!" and looked around before realizing the voice had come from her hairpin. She was in her own room, so she didn't really have to worry about somebody overhearing her talking. "Mike, you startled me! Nothing's 'up', as you put it. I'm going to go for a swim. Why? Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm
((Sorry for not posting guys! Seriously am getting my life together))

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just testing my device I made for you" he smiled knowing she couldn't see him. "I was going to go in the hot tub for awhile with Mac" he began talking, watching Mac.

Mac walked next to Mike, "Who are you talking to?" he asked as quickly replied the name. "Hi Syrah!" he shouts from a distance, heading out of the door.

"I'll see you on deck eventually, but I might also join you for a swim" Mike says as he gets up and starts walking out of the door as well. "I'm going out of my room, so I'll have to say bye for now".  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:34 pm
Syrah smiled. "All right," she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:59 pm
Mike pocketed the crystal and walked with Mac to the deck and poolside. The made their ways through the crowds of people, and then finally came to their destination. Quickly they both got in and remained silent as they soaked in the warmth in peace.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:10 pm
Syrah grabbed her towel and wrapped a sarong around her hips before heading out to the deck. She saw Mike and Mac as she passed the hot tub and gave them a wave and a flirty wink. Then she took off the sarong and dove over the railing at the edge of the deck. She heard a few surprised yells from other cruise guests followed by the voices of some of the lifeguards calming them. The cruise's crew knew she would do that every now and again, and she always came back safe. The bottom half of her swimsuit melted into dark blue scales as her legs turned into a tail, and she surfaced, flipping her hair away from her face and waving up at the people looking over the railing. Then she dove again, momentarily turning her tail to legs and back again once she'd submerged.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 pm
Mike smiled as he watched Syrah dive over the railing. Mac giggled as well watching the scene. The ship was begining to slow as an intercom came on, "Hello passengers. We're going to stop for a few minutes under the stars for a bit. We will resume our cruise in about 30 minutes. Thank you and have a pleasant cruise"

"Wonder if I should follow her" Mike said to himself. He knew he should, but the water was too dark for any seeing, plus he didn't have good vision underwater anyways.

"Well that's up to you. I can go, but I still wouldn't be able to see everything even though my eyes can see underwater well" Mac replied, listing the situation's circumstances.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:58 pm
"She's probably somewhere nearby. If you use that clip you gave her, she'll probably hear you and come back so you can join her," Matt said. His head was still a bit in the clouds from that afternoon's show, so he'd been silent up till now. "Who knows, she might be able to do some sort of siren trick to help you see in the dark." The last part was partially a joke, but what could Matt say about what sirens could or couldn't do? He wasn't one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm
Mike thought a minute, and pulled out the crystal, "Well its worth a shot". He put the crystal next to his mouth, and began to speak, "Syrah, can you hear me? I wana join you, but its too dark for me to go down" he said quietly.

"So Matt, how's it?" Mackenzie asked his friend who followed them.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:13 pm
Syrah heard Mike's voice coming through the crystal even though she was underwater. "Yes, I can hear you," she said softly. "I'll head back to the ship. Don't worry about being able to see in the dark. The water's actually a lot brighter than it seems."

Matt grinned. "It's good, Mack. Guess I'm still a bit spacey from singing with you and Syrah at the same time."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 pm
"Ok, I'll see you in a bit then" Mike told her. He pocketed the crystal and stood up. Out of no where he began sprinting towards the edge. He jumped off the side and dived down below to be with Syrah. He quickly surfaced, and looked around for Syrah, "I'm here" he shouted.

Mac was beginning to respond to Matt's statement when Mike caught his attention. He watched as Mike went down below too, giggling when all the people around him were getting out of his way. "He's so determined" Mac says looking back at Matt.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Syrah surfaced behind Mike and tapped his shoulder. "So am I, Michael. No need to yell," she said, raising an eyebrow and grinning.

Matt shook his head slowly, chuckling. "Definitely."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 pm
Mike turned around and smiled at her, "You know, you're really pretty under the moonlight too" he said. He then dove down and joined Syrah, swimming in the ocean and feeling its cool effects.

((Wanna time skip guys?))  

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:19 am
Animeprincess_9400
"I shouldn't think so, but if she did, it wouldn't come off as a surprise. That woman is psychotic." Thaelia replied, sighing softly as her smile faded somewhat. "If I had the option, I wouldn't even be here. I'd be at home, studying the ways of the world in the safety of my humble cavern once more."

"But, then you wouldn't have met me!" Blythe replied with a cheeky grin. He wanted to see Thaelia smile again. She was pretty even without smiling, but as smiles tended to do, hers seemed to light up her face the rare occasion she actually smiled at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm
((Timeskip))

A few days pass, and the group doesn't seem to have much trouble aboard the cruise ship. Mike and Mac lazily lounge in the sun around the pool area.

"Hmmm, Only a day left..." Mackenzie says tiredly while his eyes stayed shut. He thought about Zethy, and wondered where she was.

"Yeah...Its been fun. Wonder if our journey is worth it..." Michael says quietly. His smile was caused by the time he spent with Syrah.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 pm
Matthias, lounging in one of the pool chairs beside Mike, grinned and playfully punched his friend's arm. "Thinking of a certain someone, Mikey?" he joked.

Syrah pulled herself over the safety railing just in time to hear Matt's comment. She grinned to herself and squeezed salt water from her hair, strolling over to where the boys were and leaning on the back of Mike's chair. "If so, I would hope it wasn't another woman," she teased, blowing on Mike's ear.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff