Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:44 pm
Rath held Haru's hand. Don't worry. He will be fine.

Momi was now five. He was meeting Akito today. Excitment raced throgh him as he walked into the manor. As he faced Akito, he felt like he was home. He was welcomed greatly. Suddenly, he was introduced to Rath, Yuzu, Haru, andRini. All around his age. He played with them outside everyday. He never had so much fun in his life. But, he never saw his parents ever again...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm
Suddenly, Rini's tears weren't so silent. She began to sob so hard that her chest heaved with every breath she took. She opened her mouth to say something, but all that came out was more, and more tears. She wanted to be there, at Momi's side. Even if he couldn't see or hear her, she felt that she needed to be there. The tears wouldn't stop.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm
At Rath's touch, Haruhi looked up and she smiled.
"Thank you Rath."

Akito dreamt of him and Yuzu swimming at the beach. It was a warm summer evening and they were watching the sunset together....
"Oh how pretty." Yuzu smiled and looked at Akito.
Akito smiled too.

((I have a better song for Yuzu and Rath, the real meaning of the song isn't apparent but if you look it up the real meaning of the song is this guys girlfriend died.... Sooo. xD It does kinda fit them though, you know not really... Being.... Half together? though. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:57 pm
Rath nodded then heard Rini's wails. Gosh could you be any louder? We are all worried about him. He yelled over her crys.

Momi was ten. Boys teased and bullied him. He never knew why. He was sad that they did this. He was always bullied and teased for being different...  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm
Looking up to him a bit she smiled at him. Leaning up she kissed his forehead gently before she pulled away. Slipping closer to him, she hugged his neck gently allowing his head to rest on her chest. She loved him for him, and he loved her for her. What else could she ask for? She was just happy and felt complete.

((Awh I think the other was pretty good. XP
Since its about unrequited love. X3 <3
The whole point of,"You don't see me.. You don't need me.. And you don't love me, the way I wish you would.."
I mean I think thats a pretty damn good match. XD
Its basicly all about just being friends, when the girl is actually in love with the guy.. XP
But idkk.. Thats just my opinion. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:04 pm
Rini remembered the day she met Momi. She had felt something then, but was too young to know what that feeling was. She could descibe it as something like being on a cloud, and wanting her and Momi on that cloud together. She knew now what that feeling was. It was love. And know, not knowing what would happen to Momi, it hurt that she had never said anything to him. All those chances she had to say something. She cried until she was out of tears....  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:05 pm
((Yeah it is a perfect match, but just listen to this. It is Vanilla Twilight by Owl City. It is so sad but so cute too =3))
Haruhi squeezed Rath's hand and murmured, "I think she deserves the right to cry like that... She loves Momikyoko to death after all."

Akito felt Yuzu move his face to her chest and he sighed happily.
Yuzu dear Yuzu.
Perfect and pure.
Always mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm
Rath nodded. And sighed. I can't imagine Momi in a relationship. He said.

Momi was dreaming about momments in his life until he finnaly woke up. His eyes fluttered open. His body ached everywhere. He looked around and saw he was in the hospital. He was puzzeled how he got here then remembered what happened...  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Smiling she closed her eyes feeling extremely peaceful. Though she didn't sleep she thought about him. She didn't feel alone anymore.. And her wish was finally granted.. She had someone to love and love her in return. Opening her eyes she looked up to the ceiling. So this was what being in love was like.. Unable to stop smiling she felt a bit silly. Earlier she knew she had doubted him for someone else. But she never was going to doubt him ever again.

((Mkay. >W< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm
When she finally ran out of tears, she just sat there, and prayed that Momi would wake up. Prayed that he would be okay. And prayed that he felt the same way.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 pm
"Yeah, I guess you're right." Haruhi laughed. "That is a little hard to imagine."

Me and dear Yuzu should go to the springs... She did want to after all... Akito thought absent mindedly.

((Btw I gotta log off now but please don't go too far in the Rp without me, It gets annoying having to read pages after pages >w<))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:25 pm
Rath nodded and smirked.

Momi sat up, but more pain swelled up in him. I'm so stupid... He muttered looking at his reflection in the mirror. He was a mess.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm
She never knew why she felt that way about him, she just did. She almost wanted to think that was how she was supposed to feel about everyone, but she knew it wasn't true. Momi was special to her in a way no one else was or even could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm
Opening her eyes, she could help but feel excited about going to the hot springs with her handsome Akito. Looking up to the ceiling she smiled a little before looking down to Akito. Leaning down she allowed her lips to brush against his forehead gently. She couldn't really ask for more when being with him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:31 pm
She snuk into Momi's hospital room to check on him. When she'd seen that he was awake, she froze in her spot.... "Good, you're awake. I was just coimg in to check on you...."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games