Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:24 pm
Walking out with Prothero behind Tyler she kicked the ground sending him up a little. This was the point where he could get out but she merely crossed her arms. Staring upwards a little she made a face."Wow.. Didn't see that one coming.."She murmured before looking up to Tyler. Blinking a little she had never seen him so mad before. Shrugging she was picked up by Prothero as they began to walk off to her birthday destination.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:25 pm
Legna's eyes widened then she closed her eyes tightly and put her arms around Farren's waist and held on tightly. This was the first time she ever rode a dragon.

Tyler's eyes widened as he watched Farren fly off with Legna. No..! I couldn't have lost..! I never loose..!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:32 pm
Iliad's flying had gotten calmer now, and thing's were relatively stable. Farren turned around and looked at Legna, "So, where do we go from here?"

((SCOTLAND XD))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:37 pm
Legna opened her eyes slowly then looked up at Farren, her arms still around him. Uh-uh some where no one can find us.. I know that doesn't really help much though.. But I have no ideas.. Suddenly, a thought popped in her head. What about Scotland? She asked.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:45 pm
Farren nodded slowly, "Sure, they won't expect us there, and it would be interesting" Iliad liked the idea of going to Scotland too. She had cousin there she hadn't seen in a while, and dragon families were close, so that was saying something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:51 pm
Legna nodded. This would be a long ride. Resting her head on Farren's back and her arms still around him, she then slowly closed her eyes, her cheeks still burning a bit. What am I doing..? I'm not supposed to be here.. I'm supposed to get married.. But then again, I'm with Farren..  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:54 pm
((If the new girl wants me to, I'm able to make another boy.))

She felt him rustle her hair gently, and Mior obviously couldn't believe he would actually touch her. Ever. "I-I'm not a wimp!!!" She said, trying her best not to stutter, but the fact was, she was terrified of Raphael. Mior stared at the little girl, smiling. "We'd love to. What's the birthday girls name?" Mior grinned lightly at her, with her crinkles in the right place to fit her sparkling white smile. However in her mind, she wasn't thinking about that girls birthday, but about Raphael. 'He's not such a bad guy.', Mior thought, periodically glancing to him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:08 pm
Looking to Ameri he merely chuckled moving forward. Seeing the Angel boy he scowled at him before moving forward to Ameri. Patting her head a little he then sighed a little."Happy birthday Ameri.. Still going to host the candy and cake party..?"He asked before being snarled at by Prothero from being too close. Backing off a little he smiled to him a little.

Prothero kept an eye on the guy ready to strike if neccessary. Meanwhile Ameri just crawled on to his shoulder. Though he held down the back of her dress keeping her covered. Looking to them she smiled cutely not letting things bother her. Pointing to herself she smiled looking to them."I'm Ameri.. And yep! So you better get ready to eat a ton of sweets, 'kay?"Exclaimed her voice happily yet childishly giggling. Her looks may look mature, but she was far from it.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 pm
Mior smiled lightly at them both, but looking more at Ameri. "My name is Miora. But you can call me Mior. Happy Birthday Ameri." Mior said quite politely, so different from when she first met Raphael. Seeing the other boy snarling, Mior still got a bit protective, stepping in front of Raphael just a bit, she smiled at him as well. There must have been more people if they were here. Maybe the Prophecy would be with them as well. "Come on Raphael, we got a party to go to!" She smiled, running past Ameri in excitement. After travelling for so long, healing some weak souls, she'd have at least some fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:25 pm
Ignoring the idly chit chat he looked to the Dragon. He was amazed by this guy, usually it took years to take this form. But the fact that he did it so quickly was just proof that Ameri was more powerful that anyone could imagine. Though he wasn't really thinking about that or Ameris' party. He was focusing on his little angel more than anything.

Glancing to Mior she giggled cutely tilting her head to the side. Moving forward she hung off Prothero's shoulders. Taking her hand she shook it gently before releasing it being tugged back to be on her stomach on his shoulder."Nice to meet 'ya! You like sweets right..? I mean ever angel has got to love sweets right? I think your all very beautiful creatures.."She said happily before she rolled over hanging down Prothero's back. Her golden tan hair hanging down his tall long back.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 pm
Mior laughed with Ameri, and shook her dainty hand. "I love sweets, but I really hate being an angel, personally, I think demons are quite magnificent people..." She smiled wide, creating the effect of happiness. She looked over to the dragon, staring at it in amazement, but knowing that was rude, she turned towards Ameri once more, smiling. "So Ameri, what exactly are your opinions on demons?" Mior asked, while thinking about candy and cupcakes....and cake.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:01 pm
Jumping off of Prothero, she landed in front of Mior. Cirling her, she even touched her wings stretching them out a little. Eyeing the feathers even her, herself she then moved to stand in front of her. Taking her hand gently she giggled a bit looking up to her."Oh my goodness.. I love angels, and you love demons.. We're such a pair.. Don't you think? Hmmm.. My opinions on demons huh? Well, some are really cruel and evil.. Though others could be sweet and nice like me.. Though most of the nice demons get bullied.. I don't because I've threatened demons before, that and I'm the protector from the prophecy too.."Explained her voice happily as she nodded idly wiggling in happiness. Smiling up to her, she then looked up to Prothero."Ameri.. You shouldn't go around saying that.. I'm Prothero.. Ameri's caretaker and dragon.. Now come along Ameri.."Warned his deeply scottish like unusual voice, as he held out his hand. Stopping she dropped her hand before nodding running up to Prothero taking his hand.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:44 pm
Hearing the dragon talk, Mior jumped, rushing back behind Raphael. Once he introduced himself, Mior's head stuck out, so it was visible behind Raphael's shoulder. "H-Hi. I'm Miora." She bowed to him before continuing. "Can Ameri stay longer? I honestly have no bad intentions! Oh pleeease!" Truth was, she liked Ameri. Mior thought she was fun and kind at the same time. They were also quite the pair. She wanted to talk more to Ameri about her interests and all. Mior wanted to be friends with her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:02 pm
Glancing over to Mior a little she then made a face up to Prothero. Pouting a little herself she began to quiver her bottom lip. Once he nodded she giggled jumping up hugging him. Nuzzling her cheek to his, the dragon actually ended up cracking a smile. Dropping a little she looked over to Mior smiling."Your going to love my party, its set up in the most perfect place.."She stated happily nodding her head to agree with herself. Tugging her from out behind Raphael she ran forward passing Prothero with her. Raphael caught up to Prothero before the two began to talk.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Before being pulled by Ameri, Mior smiled, waving a goodbye to Raphael. "I'm pretty sure it will be, Ameri!" She exclaimed, quite excited herself. Whlie being dragged, she'd glance back at Raphael once or twice. She had to focus on the party and having fun rather than focusing on her damn demon. "So Ameri, what kind of sweets will be there?" Suddenly smiling wide and long. Mior was probably so addicted to sweets that she'd live in a house made of candy. Heck, it seemed possible enough. Then she imagined Raphael's house. Filled with black and red and symbols of the devil. Mior only shivered a bit, knowing she wanted that life.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff