Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Antechamber

The next thing Raymond knew everyone was making him out to be the bad guy. He hadn’t done anything and he’d only followed after her because he was concerned about the girl. Just because you didn’t know somebody didn’t mean you couldn’t care. Clearly to these people it did… Hearing Colin’s words it took everything Raymond had to keep himself from snapping back. He knew Colin from last year at the Valentine’s Day Ball. He’d thought he was an okay kid but now he’d be happy never to see the muggle-born again. “For starters Colin, I’m not making this about me and I only snapped at him. Sorry if I’m not fond of him touching me.” He said trying to remain calm. “And, I may not be her friend, but do recall that our houses are supposed to be our family… Guess that was a complete load of rubbish.” He added for the most part completely ignoring Dia. She was just like all the others, thinking he was to blame.

“As for you,” Raymond said looking to Leon. “I’m fine with talking. Though all you ever seem to want to do is be an arse. So Honestly I’d rather not if we can’t have even the slightest civilized conversation. Which by the way, does not include grabbing me like I’m going to cause a scene, maybe if you hadn’t done that we wouldn’t be having this conversation.” He said surprisingly calm for what had just happened. Sure he expected the reaction he got from Leon but the others not even a little.

Looking over at Aimee and Caty, Raymond was glad to see she was doing a little bit better. With a small sigh he said, “I don’t expect you’ll do this but… if you could let me know how she’s doing later, I’d really like to know.” He asked Caty before walking back into the great hall. He didn’t want to but maybe Nike and Ralph could cheer him up. After all they were his only friends…

(Exit to Slytherin Table)

Status: Concerned... Pissed off / Annoyed...
                                                  With: Fellow Slytherins... Leon, Aimee, Caty, Dia, Colin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: @ Jade : Thanks for caring about Ray's safety in spirit.

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Jade Galaksylph
                                                  Quote:

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah had spent all the time since their break up figuring out how to fix it. She wasn't perfect.... but she loved him. She really really loved him. She really did. And she was going to fix this and make it right. Tonight... hopefully. She most definitely was at least embarrassing herself. She had roses in one hand, a box of heart shaped chocolates in the other and sitting at her feet, leaning against hte wall was a giant a** stuffed bear. If this all didn't scream "i'm ******** sorry". She wasn't sure what did. So she waited and when she finally spotted him, she grabbed his arm and tugged him off to the side before he could escape this talk. She took a deep breath and handed him the roses and flowers in her hands before speaking.

She had purposely worn a flattering but.... sexy (well sexy for Micah at least), dress that would at least remind him that she was good looking? She didn't know. Boys were weird and stupid. But she loved this weird and stupid boy so it was worth it. She tried to smile but she mostly looked scared.
                                                        "Look i know you are pissed and you hate me and whatever. And I deserve it. I totally do. But I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry and I never meant to hurt you and I was going to tell you I just didn't know how too. The deeper I got the harder it was to figure it out and then you found out and I'm sorry." She took a deep breath before continuing her rant. "And I could give yo 5 million excuses but I'm sure you don't want to hear those because they are just excuses and that doesn't matter because I'm sorry and I love you and I want you to be mine. Forever. I don't care about my stupid parents, or my stupid inheritance or anything. I just want you. Forever. And I will happily tell my parents everything I've been lying about. I don't care if they kick me out or disown me or anything. As long as you'll take me back."

She blinked, and quickly looked at the floor. She couldn't really meet his eyes after all of that. She just hoped he didn't walk away. Because she was pretty sure she would break down if he walked away from her again. And then Ashley would probably kill him, and then she wouldn't know what to do at all.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 am
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Antichamber of the Great Hall.
                                                                Who? Himself
                                                                Thoughts?This year just, I don't know.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Slipping out when most eyes were occupied elsewhere, Jack headed out of the Great Hall. He wasn't quite sure where he was going at this point, just letting his feet take him away from the crowded hall. He wasn't really in the mood for people, well people that he didn't care for. "Well, that's not exactly fair, I guess...I haven't tried to meet anyone in the House other than the ones I was forced to."

Arguing with himself, trying to reason out his thoughts was always a hobby of his. It was his way of opening his eyes to different points of view so that a solution could be found for a particularly difficult problem. "If I don't try to talk to someone, then I can't very well expect them to be a friend at any point." He paused, considering this thought. "Well, no. I tried to be friendly with that first year and she totally blew me off." Groaning, he argued more. "Of course she blew you off, her twin sister took her away before she could get a word in. You're being too critical." Jack nodded with that, he expected people to act more like him and that just wasn't how the world worked.

Deep in thoughts and muttering, he ran smack dab into the wall. He was too busy staring at the ground and not the obstructions in his path. Rubbing his nose, his eyes watered from the pain. Blinking, he wiped them and grumbled his agitation. "Stupid wall." He pulled his foot back to kick it, but stopped. That would have been the dumbest thing he could have done that night.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: I hope a ghost doesn't pop out and scare me! biggrin

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:01 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOn the Steps
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA student
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPerplexed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ω α и т є ∂ уσυ тσ к и σ ω ι ℓ σ ν є тнє ωαу уσυ ℓ α υ g н xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι кєєρ уσυя ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н αи∂ ι киσω ιт ѕ є я ν є ѕ мє ω є ℓ ℓ xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMiriam rested in a seated position, hovering a few inches off the stairs she appeared to be sitting on. She didn't really know if what she was doing could still be considered sitting, to be honest. It'd been a rather long time since she'd died, but she still struggled with the technicalities and the vernacular and all manner of other things. Her chin rested against her fist, elbow propped up on her knee, and she watched the doors. She didn't like being in the Great Hall during the feast proper, it was far too noisy. But she did like seeing the new crop of students going into Ravenclaw house, so she spent the night of the feast out here each year, waiting to float alongside them as they made their way to the tower. She liked hanging around the tower's entrance a lot, actually; it gave her a small sense of purpose to be able to assist students having difficulty with the door's riddle, and it kept her somewhat social, even if she was socializing with teenagers and children.

spaceThe specter blinked oddly when the doors to the hall opened, and she glanced over. It was far too early for the feast to be over, she thought. Sorting shouldn't even be over, to be honest. Not unless this year's crop had been small, but it'd looked relatively well-sized from her vantage earlier... When she realized it was only one boy, she frowned slightly, standing(?) and gliding over towards him. "Why are you leaving the feast?" she asked curiously. The boy's robes declared him a Slytherin, she noted. And he was muttering to himself... Apparently, she'd spoken too softly, and gone unheard, which wasn't all that surprising, given that she had never been a particularly loud person.

spaceShe winced slightly as her attempts to stop the boy from walking smack into a wall failed; her hands went right through his shoulders, of course they did. 'You're a ghost, Miri,' she chided herself mentally. How could she still forget that so frequently? "Are you quite alright?" she asked, sliding between him in the wall, her form resting half in it to see his face, and she crouched down. "You should really watch where you're going, dear," she pointed out. "What are you doing out here? Surely you can have already had your fill of the feast. Is everything quite alright?"

spaceIt occurred to Miri that she was being quite nosy, and quite rude, and she stood properly, still half in the wall. "My name is Miriam," she offered, hand reaching out as if to shake his, a gesture she couldn't quite kick. Of course, it was always nice whenever someone raised their own against her ghostly appendage and made the gesture of shaking it, which happened on occasion, so perhaps she had purposefully continued that particular habit. "What is yours?" she asked, voice soft and kind. Something was bothering the boy, clearly. He looked to be around a second or third year, and boys that age needed food. She doubted if she could have kept Bo and Leafie from the feast for anything at that age. He must be starving, and yet he was walking out of the hall, muttering to himself... Something must have happened at his table that upset him, she reasoned. Poor child.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx тнє ω σ я ѕ т ιѕ σνєя и σ ω αи∂ ωє ¢αи в я є α т н є αgαιи
                                                          xxxxxx ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н , уσυ ѕтєαℓ м у ρ α ι и α ω α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєяє'ѕ ѕσ мυ¢н ℓ є f т тσ ℓ є α я и , αи∂ иσ σиє ℓ є f т тσ f ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Mephis Inferni

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:12 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Who? Himself and the ghost, Miriam.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jumping slightly, he turned his head to the sound. He hadn't heard anyone come up on him and now understood quite why. This person was actually a ghost. She was actually the first ghost to actually speak to him, then again he wasn't too keen on having a conversation with his House ghost. The Bloody Baron was just creepy.

Blinking as she moved her arms through him, he shivered a bit from a cold chill. He looked at her and couldn't help but smile, she seemed so nice. And the way she spoke was of that belonging to a caring person. "I'm fine, thanks. I've taken worse from bludgers on the pitch." At the questioning of why he wasn't at the feast, he shrugged. "No reason to really be in there, I suppose. Sure, food is great and all but I think a house elf would be happy to give me some leftovers if I stop by the kitchen later. I hear they are nice."

He heard her name and saw her reach out a hand, which he instinctively reached his own out to take it. It passed right through and he flushed with guilt. "Oh. Sorry, I forgot. My name is James Rich, it's nice to meet you." He wasn't really sure of what all he could say, this was the first time he'd actually had a pleasant encounter with someone he wasn't related to. "You know, I haven't seen you around the school before. Are you a school ghost or just come for visits like I've heard some do from our history book?" He flushed again, looking down. "Sorry, that question is rude. I'm not so great at talking to people."
                                                                OOC: SO VURRY SCURRY

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOn the Steps
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA student
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPerplexed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ω α и т є ∂ уσυ тσ к и σ ω ι ℓ σ ν є тнє ωαу уσυ ℓ α υ g н xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι кєєρ уσυя ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н αи∂ ι киσω ιт ѕ є я ν є ѕ мє ω є ℓ ℓ xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMiriam smiled faintly at the child, shaking her head somewhat indulgently. "Just because you can take it, doesn't mean you shouldn't work to avoid pain," she pointed out. "Where unavoidable, we must accept it, and if it is to make yourself stronger, pain is valuable. But when it is felt simply because of carelessness, that is a fault that should be worked on." She frowned, it registering to her that she'd startled the boy, and she looked contrite. "I do apologize for frightening you," she told him. "Sometimes I forget the limits of my state; I was trying to stop you before you ran into the wall." She held her hands aloft, smiling wryly. "Unfortunately, I lack the mass for my efforts to've accomplished anything."

spaceHis comment on the House-Elves being nice was met with a true smile, and she nodded. "They're quite friendly creatures," she informed him. "Sweet, and always eager to please. I would say their only flaw is that they lack the ability to stand up for themselves when they are made to take abuse they do not deserve." She tilted her head curiously, expression mostly neutral, except the light in her eyes. "But, you do not wish to share the meal with your peers? If you have no friends in your own house, I do not believe there has been much enforcement regarding remaining at your own table in many years." In fact, when she had been in school, she, Bo, and Leafie had all been in different houses, and for the most part, once she and Leafie had become close, they'd begun shuffling through the tables at random. They'd certainly never suffered any trouble for it.

spaceShe smiled when he offered his name, and asked about why he hadn't seen her before. His comment on history books made her chuckle. "As you can see," she said, gesturing to her clothes, "I've not been dead very long. There was an attack in the village a few years back... I've already lost track of how many, sadly. Time doesn't mean much when you're dead. But, my fiancee, his best friend, and I, we were all Aurors, dispatched to attempt handling the situation. Bo and I met our end in the fight, I'm not sure what happened to Leafie..." She trailed off sadly, then shook her head. When he apologized for his question, she shook her head. "It's no trouble, really. I think you'll find most ghosts adore talking about the way they died. I am more or less neutral about it. It's simply a fact of my life now... or, my unlife, I suppose. But, I haven't properly answered your first question." She tsk'ed at herself for her rudeness. "I mainly haunt around Hogsmeade Village. I'll be honest, I'm mostly waiting to see if one day Leafie appears, either dead or not. Bo and I both remained behind as ghosts when we died, so I had hoped he would as well. But I've not seen him, or heard anything. In any case, on the night of the feast, I like to spend my time here, waiting to see the new Ravenclaws. It was my house in school, you see. And I like to help the young ones with their troubles. Sometimes I float around the entrance to the Common Room in case anyone is in need of help getting in."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx тнє ω σ я ѕ т ιѕ σνєя и σ ω αи∂ ωє ¢αи в я є α т н є αgαιи
                                                          xxxxxx ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н , уσυ ѕтєαℓ м у ρ α ι и α ω α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєяє'ѕ ѕσ мυ¢н ℓ є f т тσ ℓ є α я и , αи∂ иσ σиє ℓ є f т тσ f ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι ωαииα н σ ℓ ∂ у σ υ н ι g н αи∂ ѕтєαℓ уσυя ραιи

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Meph, apologies about Lori giving him detention,
                                                          she insisted that everyone involved had to suffer the consequences orx

Mephis Inferni

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Who? Himself and the ghost, Miriam.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx
                                                                Jack chewed over her words about avoiding carelessness and nodded, it made enough sense to him. He smiled, shaking his head after she apologized for scaring him. "It's not that you scared me, it's more that you simply surprised me. I wasn't expecting to see anyone at all, since most everyone is preoccupied with the feast right now."

He leaned himself against the wall near her, not wanting to continue standing awkwardly as he had been. "It's not that I don't want to eat with the other students, I'd rather enjoy eating with someone I could talk to. But last year, I made a mistake in our History of Magic class. I inadvertently made myself out to be a blood purist, which I assure anyone who cares to ask that I'm not. But after that moment, I just can't bring myself to talk to anyone that saw me there." He sighed, shaking his head. "I feel like because of that first day last year, I ruined any chance I have of actually finding a friend in any of the houses, let alone my own."

He paused, inspecting his fingers without paying them any attention at all, before continuing. "I'm sure you noticed that I'm a Slytherin and there is a reason I was sorted there. I'm pursue my desires like a hound on the hunt, and I don't take kindly to people getting in my way. But it seems that since coming to Hogwarts, I have this anger in me." He tried to continue, but shrugged instead. "I just don't understand people."

Her story was incredible, she used to be an Auror? And there was a battle going on down at Hogsmeade? He wondered when it could have been, perhaps his sister would know? "So, if I understand correctly, you want to know what happened to your fiance's friend Leafie? If you can tell me his full name, I'm sure over the summer I can find out for you. My father is the Head of the Magical Law Enforcement branch at the Ministry, it wouldn't take much convincing to get a look at what happened. Then when I come back next year, I can let you know what I found out?"

She was a nice lady, she must have been really popular when she went to Hogwarts. And best of all, she was speaking to him as what he'd consider a friend. His sister did say that to get a friend, you have to act like a friend. So he'd extended the offer he'd have given any friend that needed something of closure, he'd get what information she needed.

OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:07 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Seventh . Year ,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

It wasn't that he was avoiding her—okay, maybe he was—but it was hard to admit that he possibly may have over-exaggerated. Just a teensie bit. Louie, still very justified, hadn't been thrilled when his mother and father had, for the first time he could ever remember in his life, been angry with him. He was shocked. But he shouldn't have been. His mother's parents' were frugal, fickle, and petty. They had arranged a marriage for his mother and father from a very young age; the grew up together. What he hadn't known was just how much they had changed in the face of tragedy over the few short years before Louie had been born. All of this new information made it harder to relent, but he knew he would have to... One day...

But not today, he hoped. So he avoided Micah all throughout the train ride, and then again during the carriages. He had hoped to make it in to the Great Hall, but was apprehensive. She could be waiting just around the corner. And bloody hell, does it have to be today? Yes, he had misjudged her, and yes, he understood all of her reasons why, he supposed. But from a logical standpoint, he simply wasn't ready to offer his condolences and ask for forgiveness. He hadn't felt he'd done anything wrong! But his parents disagreed, vehemently.

And besides... He wouldn't even know what to say, or how to apologize, anyway. Maybe just one more night, then he can sit and toss and turn on just what to say and how to say it. Analyze the various emotional responses she may express, and how best to ebb and flow with them. But just as he rounded the corner of the castle doors and entered the antechamber it was impossible to miss the speck of purple hair wielding a box of chocolates, a bouquet of roses, and a small—scratch that—giant teddy bear. It grew in her arms with every step he took. Louie wanted to be angry, but all he could do was smile with a face burning bright red. Before he could do or say anything, she dragged him around the corner behind the grand staircase and exploded into a full blown apology.

"Micah.. What... What are you doing?" Louie shook his head, something of a frown and smile torn on his lips now that he saw just how shaken up she been from all of this. He had been so angry... and she... she must have been so sad. ”You don't have to apologize—not like this,” he curled his hands around her upper arms and shoulders. ”I've always taken for granted what I have. I've seen how hard it can be being groomed for one purpose, no room for error. I was lucky, I was a brat, my parents spoiled me, but they also taught me well.” He paused long enough to gently cup the side of her face and searched into her eyes. ”I like you, I really do. I don't care what you've had to say in the past or what you're going to have to say in the future. I'm with you...." Louie leaned in to press a chaste kiss on the lips, then pulled away to say, “But uh... I'm not carrying the flowers or bear..... I will take one of those chocolates though...”

Devlyn Maycry

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah blinked slowly when he said she didn't need to apologize. What was he talking about. Last time they'd spoken he had been practically screaming at her about how she was a horrible person. Of course she had to apologize if she ever wanted to win him back! She blinked slowly, very confused by why he was apologizing and then he was kissing her gently and now she was completely lost. If he'd wanted to apologize why had he taken so damn long and avoided her for so long. She stared at him long and hard before shrugging. "You're a little weird you know that Louie?" She stated matter of factly, before cuddling into his chest happily. She giggled quietly at his response to not carrying the gifts. "What do you not like the teddy bear and flowers?" She asked, nudging the giant stuffed bear closer to him with her foot and giving him a puppy dog look. She did open the box of chocolates and offer him one though... while simultaneously grabbing one to herself and popping it in her mouth.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot
Shitty Micah Post is Shitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood Unsorted First Year xxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Garnet gave his bestfriend Richard and an acquaintance named Essie a farewell before he followed the big guy. Honestly? He felt a bit intimidated over Mr. Murdoch, with that big stature and all. So, that was why during the whole boat trip he had been silent and not trying to move an inch. As they finally moved to the antechamber of the castle, he rubbed his arms as if the warmers weren't enough for him to keep him from the cold autumn. He took a sigh and took a look at Deaus, his eyes were speaking for him like saying, 'Are you nervous about the whole thing?' Or well, he was trying his best to make an expression like that, he wasn't exactly a good verbal speaker.

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [every single first year] 𝚊𝚝 [the antechamber]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >

Xistund

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:46 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy was silent during the boat ride, seething internally. Thankfully, Peter remained quiet as well and Alec seemed unwilling to break the silence, not that Lucy could blame him. And things were so well! Unfortunately, the ride itself was uneventful; there were no signs of the merfolk at all and squid barely appeared. However, the sight of Hogwarts looming above them more than made up for that and she stared in awe. This will be my new home for the next seven years, she thought giddily.

When they finally reached the boathouse, Alec climbed off the boat quickly and Lucy followed after him, unwilling to spend more time in Peter's company. She was still disappointed he hadn't fallen into the lake but at least he shut his mouth for the time being. It seemed like her luck had finally run out because as he stepped out of the boat, he opened his mouth and in desperation, she pretended to slip on the wet ground and pushed him into the water. The loud splash was very satisfying and after apologising to Professor Murdoch, who hurried over to help, she quickly walked away and rejoined Alec, not wanting to linger and answer uncomfortable questions.

"Sorry about that," she told him. She didn't want to imagine what sort of impression he gave him, first with the the whole dragging thing and now with Peter, but definitely wasn't a good one. She wondered if she managed to alienate him, like she did to so many people back at school, before shrugging. She'd find out soon enough, and even if she did, she had the four girls she met at Madam Malkin's, though she hadn't seen them yet. "That was Peter, and he's pretty awful," she insisted. She hadn't known Peter for more than a few days but they were enough to convince her, especially how acted at Diagon Alley.

Just then, a pretty older woman appeared, introduced herself and then led them into the castle where they waited before getting sorted. "This is it," she muttered, mostly to herself. Just behind the doors was the Great Hall she'd heard about, along with the older students and the teachers. Truthfully, she didn't really feel worried, mostly excited. Soon, she'd officially get sorted and join her housemates and she couldn't wait. She played with the straps of her bag, grinning; she hoped they didn't have to wait long.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe The Antechamberxxxxxw i t hxxAlec and other students
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:02 am
RedEagleEye007

User Image

Avendalena Keira Northtide
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Keira got off the boat, following Sterling into the boathouse. She did kind of hope that she could talk to someone who matched her excitement. She would like to have someone to bounce off of. That said, she did like Sterling. He seemed interesting, smart. "What class are you most excited for?" she asked as they moved into the Great Hall entrance.. "Personally I'm looking forward to charms and potions and transfiguration. Oh! And I'm very excited to explore the library." She was fascinated by the possibilities of the Hogwarts library. Her grandparents' house had a massive library but she had heard the school was famous for its collection.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

((Out of Character~ )))

Semper Leo

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:25 am
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each Other... First Years

User ImageUser Image
Walking up to the castle Kimberly couldn’t wait to rest her feet. Seeing as her feet were the only thing she cared about at that moment. Sure the castle was awesome but she could explore it later, in more comfortable shoes. “So I wonder how all this works.” Alana pondered. She recalled the mention of a sorting and there being different houses but she didn’t get it. “It’ll be something interesting.” Kimberly told her. “Try amazing! Isn’t this place cool?” Candace said poking her head in between the two. Alana and Kimberly looked over at their blonde friend. “Yeah sure,” Alana replied followed by Kimberly. “Not that I’d use cool as a descriptive word.”

“Candace, where’s Minako?” Alana asked realizing the girl hadn’t chimed in. “Um…” Candace stuttered before looking around. “I’m not sure…” Great she lost Minako!

Meanwhile Minako had spotted Lucy with a boy. Seeing as she hadn’t seen the girl since going to Diagon Alley. “Hey Lucy,” The Japanese girl greeted her as she made her way through the crowd. “Hello, I’m Minako most call me Mina.” She greeted the boy.

“She’s over there with Lucy.” Kimberly told Alana and Candace when she finally spotted her. “Oh…” Candace felt relieved she hadn’t wanted to lose her sister (even if they weren’t really sisters). Sure Alana and Kimberly wouldn’t put it against her but she didn’t want to be responsible for losing a friend in a crowd. It wasn’t like they had cell phones they could just call or trackers they could use. "At least she's not lost." Alana added as she and the others waited to get sorted.

Alana ~ Status : Happy but Nervous Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Excited to be sorted! Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Feet hurt but Getting excited... Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Happy / Excited Theme ~ Attire

OOC: The only thing directed at you two is the paragraph with the blue

oyehh
Lucy
The Forgotten Weasley
Alec

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:38 am
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec had called it; he watched as Lucy did the fakest 'whoops, I slipped' he'd ever witnessed, and shoved the other boy into the lake. Alec burst into snickers, but managed to stifle them as the professor came over, giving the blonde girl a sideways glance. He wouldn't have guessed she'd be the type to dare doing something like that, especially not when she easily could have been caught. Lucy barely mentioned it and simply named the boy, Peter. "Are you two... cousins or something?" he asked in confusion as another professor, this one an older woman, showed up, leading them away from the boathouse and up towards the massive castle. Alec gaped at it, and the thousands of pinpricks of light that had to be windows. Then they were ushered through the giant front doors and into an imposing antechamber. People in the hall just ahead could clearly be heard; he assumed it had to be the older students taking their seats. He hoped he didn't see his sister once they entered. She'd probably do something embarrassing like wave at him. An Asian girl hurried over towards them, mostly Lucy, and he stared at her blankly, wondering if there had been some Hogwarts orientation he'd missed, seeing as all these people seemed to know each other. "I'm Alec Avery."

OOC:
oyehh

murruelecreuset

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:58 pm
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

A B I G A I L . D E V A U X
        xxxxxxxx (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE)

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
        House (Not Sorted) xxxFirst Year xxxPure Blood

Abigail was in such shock of her surroundings during the boat ride that she could barely let out a sound. She was so mesmerized by the whole experience and tried to truly take in everything. Though it was a great time for her, the boat ride was short lived. Before she knew it, the boat had already landed at the boat house.

Arriving at the boat house, Abigail followed the Professor ever so gracefully and awaited further instruction. She was able to see him in better lighting now and was rather taken away. He was rather handsome, she thought, but she had other things to focus on. Upon waiting though, she watched as the others were getting out of the boats. All seemed to have a different aspect about them that made them unique. Abigail found this rather interesting and rather curious about each person. Who were they? What was there backstory? Would they want to be her friend? Would they even like her? All these questions flooded her head so quickly. Right before she was thrown into a panic attack, she saw one of the blonde girls fall into another kid. Shocked at what happened, Abigail couldn’t do anything. It was like she was frozen. Luckily the Professor went to his rescue.

Abigail watched as some of the other kids talked among themselves. She had only hoped to know some people, but she just reassured herself that in time friends would come.

It wasn’t long before an older woman approached the group and Abigail could only wonder what was waiting just on the other side of the door. She looked to the woman with a gentle smile, as she waited for the next step.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
                    ȴocation : the antechamber
                    ɦealth : 100%
                    ϝeelings : curious, amazed, excited
                    ʗompany : all the other first years
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers