Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:33 pm
"See! He knows what I'm talking about." Kari grinned and pointed to James. "I'm Kari. Nice to meet you." She grinned at him, then turned to Jake. "Even thought that maybe vampires and werewolves and such are here to be our predators, the way we hunt other animals?" She asked him seriously.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:33 pm
Lilly pushed her hair out of her face, glad she'd washed her hands after her stint in the art room. She'd been there all day, on a roll, and so the teacher had called her other classes to ask she be allowed to stay in the extracurricular room and paint her second quarterly piece. She was proud of the way the ghost child had been captured in her art, innocent but deadly, as most things hid in the realm of humanity. Even the most lovely of creatures could kill without a seconds thought, eve some delicate flowers were actually blood-thirsty beast.

Those books on vampires must have really been getting into her head.

Now, forgoing the lunch room as she hadn't found anyone from her hunting group inside, she made her way to the library, suspecting there might be a gathering there to research a bit more. Her suspicions were confirmed as she looked toward the back tables, noticing Jake and Kari. There was an odd tingle in her brain, but that was more than likely the jealousy, she'd ignore it for now.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm
"Hmm, that doesn't look like it's supposed to, I better go check that book out again, I really need to get this chem project right for once." Remy said with a chuckle and headed off for the library to get a couple of AP Chemistry books.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 pm
James smiled, "That is a very lovely name. So, I coudlnt' help but wonder..if you'd like to accompany me after school today..I've heard of some strange sightings..some may say of the supernatural kind. Wanna check it out? Just you and me?"

Jake rolled his eye's, "So because they have a taste for human blood I'm supposed to sit back and let them kill the people I care about?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:53 pm
"Do we normally run off into the unknown with strangers?" Lilly walked over to the group quietly, looking a bit confused. Her eyes met James' for a split second, before she smiled at Kari. "Don't answer that, I chose the wrong wording..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm
Remy walked into the library with his bag of garlic potato chips. "Hey guys, who's your new buddy?" Remy asked after turning his head towards James and letting out a belch. "Ooh, sorry, my bad." Remy said sheepishly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:15 pm
"What kind of sightings?" Kari asked curiously. She waved at Lilly and Remy. "Hey guys. This is James. He overheard Jake and I talking about vampires." She said simply.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:25 pm
( very subtle omg..lol )

James waved away the air infront of his face, "Yeah....whatever." He looked back over at Kari, "That some kind of animal with fangs has been tearing up the area. Maybe a werewolf?"

Jake smiled up at Lilly, "Hey there." he said, waving. He didn't really have much of a opinion on James. If kari wanted to go on a date with this guy, fine by him. Less he had to hear about hugging the hunted.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 pm
(Yay Subtle~ biggrin )

Lilly smiled, waving at James, before she sat herself next to Jake and crossed her legs. "I finished my ghost painting! The teacher said it's my best yet!" She hooked her hands under her chin, elbows on the table covered in vampire books.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm
((That's the way I do business bro. XD))

"Chip?" Remy offered to everyone.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm
"Huh. Sounds interesting." Kari grinned. "Where? Think you could show me after school?" She asked eagerly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 pm
"Sounds great. You'll have to show me that later." Jake said, pushing aside his book to pay attention to Lilly.

James smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure, I'll pick you up outside." he said. He looked over at Remy and shook his head. "No thanks. I dont' like garlic flavor." He added before leaving the library.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:57 pm
"I will." Speaking to Jake, Lilly shook her head at Remy, for the offer of chips, but watched James leave before smiling at Kari. "You've got a date~ With a guy that matches your idea of fun, I suppose..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm
"Fair enough, well, I better get back to what I came here for." Remy said with a smile and went to go get his chem books, as well as stopping to pick up a book on vampires.

((Hey Twi, are we doing the vampires that are allergic to silver?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm
Kari waved goodbye to James. "Sounds good!" She shook her head at Remy's offer of chips, only to blush at Lilly's words. "It's not a date, not really......" She said, trying to brush it off.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games