Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 am
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik laid back down and thought for a moment before saying. "The American metal. Metallica worked best. Asa found that it kept her from doing the dreaming. He was a good brother. He did the protecting when she was in the hiding." Alik closed her eyes and sighed, wishing her own broher was with her. She might fight with ehr twin, and even kick his a** nonstop, but she loved him anyways. They had the same crystal eyes, pale skin, and white hair. She loved him for always putting up with her. She didn't know how she could take Olik being killed. Alik didn't think she was as strong as Ainra.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi nodded and hit the button that would command the device to play only Metallica, handing it to the dark-haired girl. "You may let her know that this is hers if her own cannot be recovered."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah beamed at Satoshi when he gave the girl his mp3 player without hesitation. 'He really has changed for the better... I wonder what did it...' She turned to the two conscious girls and smiled gently. "What are your names? I am Kirrah, and this is Satoshi."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 am
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria put the ear phones on her head and hit play, watching Ainra calm down slowly and her muttering cease. She turned back to Kirrah and smiled at the man. "Spasibo. I am Zaria Vizkonti, and this is Alik Hazlos. We are a part of the Dirinoff Family of the Russian Mafia. This is Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff. Our Don. She is of the Boss. We are all that is the remaining of our Family. No one else... Only us and the Kirikvich Family remain."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi shook his head sympathetically. "I understand your situation... I run a syndicate in Japan, and takeovers by a single leader are never good ideas and always end in senseless bloodshed. I am sorry for your loss." He bowed slightly, once to each girl, and slipped his hand through Kirrah's, leading her toward the door. "We shall return soon; I hope to retrieve a suitable computer for Miss Ainra before she wakes."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria nodded to the two people silently, her main focus the sleeping woman on the cot before her. She didn't know they could hear her whisper, "I do not do the caring of what I must do little Ra. I just want to see you doing the smiling again. I remember you had a beautiful smile long ago. Where did it do the going to? The blood must have done the killing of the smile.... I do miss it..." She brushed back the girl's hair and blinked back tears as she kept watch over her Don.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi could tell that Kirrah wanted to stay and try to comfort Zaria, who seemed really down, but he pulled her out of the apartment, already calling for his car. He didn't want Kirrah to have to walk all the way to the store, and he wanted to get this errand done.

Less than an hour later, Satoshi and Kirrah returned, Satoshi proudly bearing the best laptop money could buy, as well as all the trinkets that went along with it. He was pleased to see that Ainra was awake when he entered. "Hello, Miss," he said gently, bowing in her direction since they had not been introduced yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

"Allo." Ra said as she bowed slightly to him, wincing from one of the burns before looking back into his eyes.

She could tell he was a fellow crime Lord, but his gesture was one common amoung Japanese style crime Families. For once, she was grateful her father had shown her a few of the customs of other cultures. Ra glanced at the device in his hands and her fingers twitched, her hacker self squeeing over the computer with emphatic glee. "I am Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff, the Don of the Dirinoffs." She suddenly grew concerned that she was impossing on the couple and added, "Please, I did not mean to impose. I can leave if that is what you want." And began to stand, but felt Zaria gently keep her on the cot.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi smiled wryly. "I am Satoshi Tayashi, head of Shi International and a network of Japanese syndicates, and this is Kirrah. Please, do not get up on our account. I simply brought you something that I thought might be of some use to you, Miss Dirinoff. Please, take it." He approached and offered her the laptop, his smile softening.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:41 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ainra took the gift and squeed, her eyes growing wide as she ripped open the box to remove the laptop, kissing it several times beofre Zaria gave her a small sachel. She pulled out a small stack of floppy disks, a few cd-roms, and a electronic box the size of a cassette player, hooking the box up before instantly moving her fingers at lightning speed. As she fle onto the computer, she found a very strong government signal and hacked the codes, using their signal strength for her own needs. "Da, spasibo Don Tayashi. I will return the favor you have given me now. With this, I can hack into the mainframe of the Kirikvich Stronghold. I can help the others, without leaving this room." She saw Alik looking at her in shock. "What? Did you think I would not be listening despite the torture? I found out all sorts of things there Alik. Like... How the cameras are on the seven three six frequency and now, we can see what they see." She replied and beckoned to the couple, wanting them to see her doing what she did best. "It may take some time to further hack, but I can do it."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah grinned at the young Mob leader's excitement and went to watch over her shoulder. She whistled, impressed by the girl's skill. "Wow, you work fast... So, soon you'll be able to override the electronic lock system and the security alarms?" Kirrah glanced at Satoshi and choked back a giggle. "You didn't think I spent all my time in the Afterworld playing the harp, did you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 pm
Vikenti Kirikvich

User Image

"Hmmm?" Vikenti looked at his computer and then shrugged. It had been acting up for a few weeks now, and he didn't want to bother getting it fixed. He glanced up and looked at the time, but instead saw a group of angry looking people at his gates, one standing out in particular. "Mikhail... Welcome, my son." He said and hit a button, the gates slowly swinging open to admit them. "Welcome to your grave." And went back to reading his news paper.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff heard a series of beeps and placed the marker back in his book, standing and stretching lazily. "Well Drakon, it has been the humid and puffy, but Mikhail is here and I must greet him. Perhaps I can get one last of the kissing before I do the killing of him. Shall I give him a postage stamp from you?" He asked, oulling a small gun from a holster on his spine and checking the magazine, making sure it was fully loaded.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden hissed and spat in Kristoff's direction. "You're a slimy little piece of s**t, Kristoff, and Mikhail doesn't kiss s**t. So don't hold your breath." He turned away and continued his fevered pacing, his arms folded tightly over his chest and his shoulders tense. He was praying desperately that Tank would be okay. He didn't know how he'd go on without his big, adorable Russian.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff shrugged and reholstered the weapon before waving at the boy with a smirk. "Perhaps not in this calender. But do the remembering; he kissed me first Drakon. Byes of the good." He said and walked out, moving towards the hall to the main complex.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games