Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:11 pm
Emma wandered around the forest collecting flowers. She didn't want to be here, no one in the Overworld understood the hardships she had faced growing up so they called her evil, heartless, or hallow. "Mother, you've made this place resemble your garden." Emma sighed, "Won't you come take me home? Mother? Father? You know I hate the Overworld. The only place I care for up here is mother's garden." She fell to her knees, tears beginning to cloud her eyes. "They're coming for me again! Take me home, please..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am
After battling the Erra like creature and after watching Emma and Maneki get into a fight with what appeared to be another demon and a cyclopes and win, Astro started walking over to where they were, but by the time he got there they had both left. Scratching his head, "Huh, well I guess I'll never get to know who those two were, oh well," and after that Astro set off in the direction that Maneki had gone, hoping that he'd be able to explain what had happened.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 am
After watching Astro walk off, Quincy realized how tired he was. Any telling of what he had found could wait until after he'd warmed himself up. Stretching out in front of the fire, however, soon lulled him to sleep.

The owl took flight from its perch and flew off in Emma's direction. Spying her, the owl alighted on a perch at eye level with her. You and I have much in common, girl. The owl said, not moving its beak.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 am
"And how is that, creature?" Emma said, her eyes lowered, thinking about what she should do. She picked a few more flowers, adding them to the bundle in her arms. Then Emma whistled and handed off the flowers to a bird to be taken to her mother.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 am
You are shunned by your own kind due to your inner goodness. I am shunned by my kind due to the sins of my father, and by my dark tendencies due to those sins. The owl continued to look in Emma's direction, but its eyes were gazing off into a different time. Do you know the story of the Nephilim?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 am
Emma glanced at the owl out of the corner of her eye, "I am merely shunned by my siblings, not the entire Underworld. Regardless, I am not a full Underworld being." She looked at the sky, longingly, "I am accepted amongst my mother's family as well. Which is an accomplishment considering how much they hate my father. And yes, of course I do."  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 am
What are your siblings, if not your own kind? I have observed a large amount of Daemonic activity in a cave north of here. I leave it to you to decide what to do with that information. Just remember, you are not alone. And with that the owl flew off, back into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 am
Emma thought for a moment A large amount? She couldn't take them on her own, but Maneki wouldn't help her and she wasn't sure about the others. "I have no choice..." Emma sighed. She dropped a note into her bag then headed for the cave.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 pm
not so far into the cave, a tall dark haired man was standing and smoking a cigarette, he eyed over to the intruder with a simple nod of his head. "Hey Emmy.. Long time no see" he said causually as he flicked his Cigarette away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 pm
"Still bitter, I see. I didn't ask to be made heir. I didn't even want it. I still don't." Emma's voice was dark, her eyes were glowing softly. She was tired of being so weak. She was tired of people constantly coming after her for things that weren't her fault. She brushed her hand over the iron whip her father had given her. Emma may be nicer than her siblings most of the time, but she could be worse than all of them at others.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm
Alester raised an eyebrow. "you think I care? Its nothing personal Emmy. I just need you dead." He leaned against a wall. "I'll tell you what. Me and the rest of Hades spawn will be here to kill you, and While I don't want to harm anybody, I can't stop them if they want to kill your friends out there.. So, I'll tell you what. Let me kill you now, and I'll just be out of my way. Very quick, painless, and no additional deaths. Ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 pm
Emma smirked, "I wouldn't let Alesia do that, what makes you think I'd let you?" Power began surging through her as her anger and adrenaline rose. "All of you go through the same routine. You try to kill me, you fail, you run away for awhile, then come back and try to kill me again." Emma smiled and shook her head, "You fail every time. Little me is too much for all my siblings to handle. How pathetic."  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 pm
Alester cracked his neck and summoned his ax. "I tried to help you." he Said putting it on his shoulder, a hand raising to the air while he spoke incantation. Dozens of skeletons coming out of the ground armed with weapons began to charge at Emma.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 pm
Emma pulled out her iron whip and with a single slash shattered them to splinters. Then looked at Alester and smiled, "Little sissy's gotten stronger since the last fight." She wasn't going to tell him details about her whip, that would be stupid. Let him find out on his own.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 pm
Without changing his facial expression he summoned more, about 6 of them this time using the leftover pieces of bone and flesh. He decided he would help his minions this time. He charged behind his minions ready to attack as soon as she let her guard down.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games