Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 pm
Watching up towards the building kyo stretched out a bit hoping that the teleporter would simply miss jump and kill himself. "Just die for the tar guy that to much to ask" he questioned with a bit of a grin still running his hand over the metal hand rest of the bench he was sitting on. Thoughts of turning it into something to throw spears or metal spikes went thru his mind a few times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 am
"No...I suppose it's only fair." 654 said, a little suprised. But he didn't mind. If he was so curious about the world..only mad sense that the world would be a little curious about him from time to time. "What do you want to know?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am
Jack smirked and glared at Virgil. "Your dead now...." He said as smoke rose offf of his body. "You can warp stuff, but what about something you can't touch!" he said as he dashed at Virgil. He smirked as his body turned black and several hydra heads of tar Eurpted form his back and roared at Virgil. Jack stopped and looked around at the civillians stopped and running. "oh I know a better idea..." He said as tar hands shot out and grabbed the civillians. The tar was burning hot due to Jack's tempeture change making the people yell out in pain. "Whatcha gonna do now good guy!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Sarah opened her mouth to speak, but screams brought her gaze past the boy and to the fight she'd walked away from. Was that...tar? Never mind that, he had people in his grasp. Her eyelids lowered as she took them in, whispers assaulting her ears. They were in pain. An odd thing, pain was...she'd lived with it for most of her life, and she never screamed. But they, in brief contact with a little burning, went to shambles. Pathetic. With some effort she brought her attention back to the boy in front of her. Let those people stay in peril. Let them know what true pain was.

"Where were you before the blast hit?" she said lightly, tilting her head to study his face.

Sardonic Excitement

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 pm
The boy turned his head, seeing Jack bringing other people into the fight...hurting them. Why woud he do that? Did they aggrivate him? Or were they simply bad pizza as the cat lady put it. He turned his attention back to Sarah when she asked her question. "I don't know...my memory doens't go back that far I guess..I don't know what this explosion is people keep bringing up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 pm
Mahagony

Belle had snuck out of the house again. She hated that her parents kept her cooped up in there. It was like being grounded. She'd hidden her wings under a leather jacket and headed out her window like she did before. After about half an hour of roaming the streets, she saw the boy--654--talking with bright hair. Meaning to just walk past and find something else to do, she moved closer and heard his question. "It's what gave us these powers," she said softly. "Sorry to butt in on your conversation."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 pm
The boy looked up in suprise when Belle had come by, not expecting to see her again so soon. "I see...maybe i was effected by it as well..." He looked back at the good and evil fight that was involving citizens, "Like them as well..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm
Mahagony

Belle nodded. "Maybe..." She glanced over at the fight as well and shook her head. "Geez, like that's not conspicuous?" she muttered. She wanted to get the civilians out of harms way, but that would mean uncovering her wings, and with dark wings like hers, no one would think she was an angel if she saved them. They'd think she was a freak. And that was exactly what her parents were trying to prevent by keeping her locked in the house. Sometimes it sucked that she got wings and good sight instead of something like telekinesis.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:16 pm
Jack laughed "Let the city know of my power! Let them know that I will soon be the city's new ruler! He yelled as the civillians stared on in awe."No one can defeat my power!"He laughed wickedly as he grabbed more people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 pm
The air around Virgil seemed to change in a snap. "SHUT THE F**K UP YOU STUPID BLOB!" Virgil roared and appeared in the air, then in a sudden series of jumps the civilians had been teleported away. "I don't have to touch something to teleport it, it just has to be near me, and now that you've gone and pissed me off, I'm gonna kick your a** nine ways from Sunday!" Virgil shouted and teleported to the roof, concentrating as hard as he could on the water tank to send the water crashing down on top of Jack. This had better do the trick otherwise I'm boned. Virgil thought with a grunt.

Carson noticed the fight and sighed, why did this always have to happen? Then he noticed the pizza jerk. "Please for the love of God tell me you found them like this." Carson said with a groan as he approached Kyo.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco watched from the top of a shop as several things took place. On one side of where she was perched, below her on the ground, was a fight between a brilliantly animate tar-man and an equally energetic teleporter. She nearly clapped at every interval. On her other side, down below, was Numbers. Two people were with him, easily seen to be of different factions in their choices. That was fun in itself. Choices everywhere, a fight for dominance... As the saying went, she should have asked if it was her birthday, with the gift the universe had given her.

She was almost sorry that she couldn't watch both things at the same time, but she didn't have enough eyes for that. She kept darting back and forth on her perch, looking from one side to the other at intervals, trying to figure things out. As she did so she watched Virgil disappear, and felt the air behind her ripple. He'd teleported onto the roof! That was lovely, now she could watch up close as he tried to drown the tar-boy. She pulled her cloak over her face like a security blanket, hiding from view her eyes and mouth.

This has been a rather eventful morning.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:21 pm
The boy watched as more and more people were dragged into the mess. Their freedom being taken away from them. He didn't have a personal reference if they died or not...but he didn't like freedom being taken away. He held out his hand, and five orbs o concentrated blue energy shot forward, aiming to hit the tar man with enough force to make anyone bruise easily..he wasn't aiming to kill. Yet.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Noticing AJ stop in front of a shop, he paused as well, keeping to her side. He peered inside, finding the view within to bring out his hunger. His stomach growled softly, not loud enough yet to allow anyone but himself to hear. After a few moments however, he'd noticed that AJ still had not moved. He looked over at her, eyes curious and lively.

X X X "Yes?" he asked, trying to create more conversation. He for the most part had an idea of what she was wondering about. But for the instance, he really didn't have any money, so it didn't make much of a difference if the question he saw in her eyes was asked after all.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

[[ OOC: Apologies. D; There's been a lot of homework, and my brain hasn't really been working properly. I'll try to be on more often. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 pm
AJ looked at Alexander quietly, sighing softly. "Unless...unless you have money, we can't afford to go in here..." She said softly, ignoring the fact that it was probably the cheapest place they could find. She was used to it, going hungry for a day or two because she couldn't find enough cash.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:38 pm
"Does it look like I am doing anything" he asked him still sitting on the bench with a laugh. "I found the two like this tho doesn't look like tele boy is doing to hot" kyo said with a grin looking towards Virgil and Jake with a grin.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games