Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

Alice sense the dark power, while her brothers and Hotaru felt the dark presence as they open the window to see Zatsune, her demons, and Jellal invading the Creed. Alice saw her students ready to defend the Creed, she look at her brothers and her mother in worry, "We have to help them, get your weapon ready." she told them as she rush off to grab her ninja gears and few samurai gears, including Blade of the Forest Titan. Hotaru left to help her daughter, while the twins rush to where Merril and gangs are. They arrive the room with a pant, "We are under attack, the two evil peoples are here!" they shouts at the same time to warn them.

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Her demons keep finishing off the Assassins as she predict, she look around to find Alice, then she look at the temple, "The Princess might be hiding in this temple, but if I remember there is another in the forest. Shall we destroy this building first before we head out to the another temple, it's ancient." she told him where Alice is hiding, then mention about another Temple nearby. She is waiting for the his answer before destroying the Creed's Temple into ruins.

... Until I see her body full of blood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 pm

== ☠ == Jellal Fernandes == ☠ ==

"Freedom"

Jellal heard about the second temple."Perfect...once we finish off this place the sooner we can get to the next world right?"asked Jellal as he walked through the halls.

"is not a thing that exists in this world"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:25 pm
Merril,Sven,Eve,and Rin jumped at the sound of Kaito and Hiro's voice.
Merril pulled out her twin guns and ran for the door.
Rin saw the guns and widened her eyes."Merril Bethany Heartnet...put those guns down right now!"shouted Rin making Merril jump higher than before."I'm sorry mom...but I can't...I have to help Alice...like she helped me when I first came here."said Merril.
Rin looked at Sven."Well are you just going to let here shoot guns?!"asked a frantic Rin.
Sven being a little bit afraid of Rin looked at Merril."I agree with your mother...put those guns down right now!"said Sven.
Merril was starting to get mad."No,mom...uncle Sven...I-I have to do this."said Merril as she ran out the door.
User Image
Milly was on the floor laying down until she heard the fight between Sven,Rin and Merril and got up to follow Merril."You know what you guys...you would never understand what happened to Merril even though I don't know her as well as Sven or Train."said Merril angerly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

While that happens, the twins quickly help their little sister's students and their mother. Meanwhile, Alice rush through to outside, but she sense the powerful darkness as she stop and see Jellal and Zatsune. She quickly pull out her ninjato as she glare at them, "You two aren't very friendly to enter my Creed!" she shouts at them and begin rush towards them to stop them, she have faced her fear.

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

As she heard Alice, Zatsune look at her as Alice charged towards them. Zatsune smirk a little and use her power to see Alice's future, then she use her dark music to make her knock out cold, "GYAAA~!" she screamed so loud, to make her students and her family find out she's hurt, and passed out from darkness infecting her. Zatsune grab Alice's shirt, "That's the princess that I'm talking about, but leave her outside, we need to destroy this temple." she told him as she toss out cold Alice outside, then she command her demons to knock everyone out to send the Fairy Tail a message, which they already did. She look up as she smirk, "This roof top should work, that way those kiddies will know we are unbeatable."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 am

"Freedom"

Jellal watched Zatsune throw Alice outside."Heh...nice...this has got to be one of the easiest missions I've ever done."said Jellal."How about you,Zatsune?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 am
Merril was hiding behind a pillar and took aim at the two intruders and began to shoot at them as her dark aura became darker."I seen what you did to Alice...so you're going to pay for that!"shouted Merril."I will make sure you pay with your lives!"
User Image
Milly was with Merril and kept quiet."Ohhhh if only Sasame were here."said Milly quietly."Where do you think he is,Merril?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Hearing from Jellal's question about the easy mission, Zatsune curl her mouth a little, "Yeah! Too easy for us." she replied to him, until she heard the bullet as she defend both herself and dark mage with her scythe. She look at who shot at them, it turns out it's Merril, aka the Daughter of the Infamous Black Cat. Zatsune narrow her red eyes, then she look at Jellal, "You want handle this little gun assassin."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:54 am

"Freedom"

Jellal heard Zatsune ask him if he wanted to deal with Merril."Heh...way too easy!"laughed Jellal as he looked at Merril and pointed at her."Bind snake!"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 pm
Merril didn't know why one of the intruders pointed at her.Merril tried to move but couldn't."W-What is this?!"asked Merril as she looked at Jellal and Zatsune with frightened eyes.What did they do to me....I can't move!thought Merril."Milly...go and find some help and fast!"said Merril quietly.
User Image
Milly saw that Merril couldn't move anymore and nodded."Yes Merril...I'll be back I promise."said Milly as she ran off to find some help."Gotta find help...I gotta find help!...wait where do I go?!...I don't even know where Sasame is!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune sees Jellal using Bind Snake on Merril, she smeer her smile and hear her said to black fox. She scoff to them, "What are you going to do, warn those Fairies that your Creed is under attack?" she mocking both of them, but until Alice's golden perfect amulet glows faintly.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:28 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal just laughed."That's just plain pathetic!"said Jellal as he kept laughing and as he threw a paralized Merril outside."That little fox is going to seek help?!...what a riot!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:37 pm
"Be careful Milly!"shouted Merril as she was too was thrown out of the temple and her silver half of the perfect amulet started to glow and opened a portal for Milly to get through.Grah...I still can't move!...and Alice is hurt worse than I am.thought Merril as she remembered Alice."Alice! Alice...wake up please!"shouted Merril trying to wake Alice up.
User Image
Milly saw the portal and knew that she could trust it so she ran in and ignored the laughter about how she's going to find help.I promise Merril...I will bring help!thought Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune widen her eyes to see the portal, then watch the fox escape. She scoff in annoyance as she seeks the shadow, she notice there are three people in the temple, thinking to be assassin, but they are member of the sweepers. "Hey, we got three more assassins inside the castle." she told him as she said about the "assassins" inside the temple. Alice couldn't wake up, due to the darkness she got encountered and put herself in danger.

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games