Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm
"Pizza's getting cold." Skye said as she watched in amusement at the destruction he caused. A few cops showed up behind her, armed to shoot, but seemed reluctant on shooting a girl. That was their mistake, a giant black 1 ton weight appeared above their heads and crushed them into the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel hid the money she had been given and begins to wander aimlessly about the city.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((I'm not really sure what to do with myself right now...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:49 am
"So...no princess?" Haruko asked, looking at Rowena sadly. Haruko looked up at them all,"I remember you! We were on New York sidewalk. OH, may I introduce you all to Jabir." She smiled happily, pointing to her right shoulder.She whispered to them,"He's a genius!" she nodded her head as if trying to convince them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:45 pm
"No...there's no princess here..." said Zury. She looked at the girls and Nik. "I have a proposition....if you don't mind me saying...." she said, rocking on the balls of her feet.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena lifted an eyebrow, though, of course, no one could see that under the shadow of her hood. "What is it, Tide?" she asked.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

(Where's Alexia? Angel hasn't posted anything with her character for a helluva long time...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm
((I heard from someone else that she's sick))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:41 pm
(Yeah, she was...I don't know if she still is. She won't answer my PMs...and I'm pretty sure she's online right now...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:42 pm
((Can't help with that unfortunately... Sorry...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 pm
(Yeah, I figured that....But it really seems like I'm taking over as the leader because she's not posting, and I think neither she nor I want that.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm
"Jabir?" he nodded "Nice to meet you Jabir" he looked at Zury "What is it Zur- I mean Tide"  

Xistund

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 am
Haruko held up her hand as if it were a gun, pointing at Zurry, and made a shooting noise as she smiled.

(Her way of saying "shoot")  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:27 pm
Zury held out her hands as if to stop Haruko from shooting her. "Well, if this girl is looking for her friend, the Princess..." she said, her voice trailing a little bit as she thought to put it into words. "Why don't we help her by letting her use our computer, and let her stay with us in her room...while she lets us do our thing, and not ask question...." she said. "House arrest, basically. That way, we can help her in the ways we can, and she won't be out in the city were she can get hurt...It's win-win..."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena listened to Zury's idea, not necessarily liking that they would be letting a wild card as it were into their midst, but seeing the logic to it. "It's a good idea, Tide," she said, "but there's one thing you're not factoring into this plan of yours: aside from the security system, we haven't seen one scrap of evidence that the Tower is active. How do we know anything will work?"

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm
"Well, we could always put in some new wires....I have rigged off electricity before..." said Zury. She rubbed her neck. "Other than that, we could always have her with us if we go into the city for the free internet or something like that..."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 pm
Haruko looked back and forth between everyone with a blank stare. Truthfully, she had no idea what any of it meant, but she smiled and nodded energetically. "I love it! Don't you agree, Jabir?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games