Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:27 am
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 350/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

The boy crossed his arms as he heard the baker speak. So they had hit a couple of places? That was strange, why would a bunch of kids do that? Maybe they were hungry, but that was no real excuse. “I guess you didn’t see where they headed to, if so you would have told me. Still…” He put a hand on his chin, stroking a beard that was not there, and would most likely never truly be there. “How much did they take from you in terms of money?” Axel said, willing to pay the man for his losses, in the name of the village of course. Once the man told him the amount, and if he did of course, he would set the ryo on the counter, telling him that the village was paying for his losses. “If you see anything else, or remember anything, please, let me know.” The red head turned his back on the baker and stepped out, expecting to see his clone somewhere, but he didn’t… “A clone asking me for money… What the hell.” He sighed and lingered for a while, but then decided that it was for the best to move about and see what else he would find around this place. He stopped a few people and asked them if they knew anything about a group of children that were stealing from stores and such.

The clone scratched the back of his head. “Hehe. Yeah. I was talking with a flower shop guy, saw it, and thought of you, so here it is.” He laughed nervously and spoke slower than usual. “Regardless, I must go back to the original now.” Clone Axel gave a bow to the girl and then walked back to meet the original.

Ryo: 1725
AC: 2325
OOC:

Technique Used:

Hagane Bunshin no Jutsu [ Iron Clone Technique ] After performing the needed handsigns, the user will create a powerful clone composed of their iron sand. Because of its composition, the clone is extremely durable, however, it is also slower than its creator. Unlike other clones, whence this one is created, the user can further mold it with another technique.
• Only one iron clone can be active at once.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 360/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin would nod gratefully "Thank you all so much for your help, we'll be sure to deal with this situation as quickly and efficiently as possible." She would bow to the gentlemen and begin her march away from the area. She had her information as much as she thought she might need, so she would begin to head her way to where Hatsu or Axel might be. They should group up, enough time had passed so it was good enough for her to get back to her team leader. She wanted to get there quickly but didn't want to seem rush so she would take a leisurely pace. Enough to consider what to do when they did reach the orphans. How would they solve the problem? Shed shake her head her hair swung left and right like a lovely curtain of snow. She would soon find herself back at the beginning of the area, where they had split up. She'd heard Hatsu had headed south or east quickly so she would begin south once shed find her clone.
The clone was very content with the gift and would definitely give it to the real deal when she found her. "I found a lead too, but we should all meet up so we can deal with this efficiently." she would inform the Axel clone before heading off to find the real Rin. They would meet up at the plaza and Rin would have a miniature discussion with her clone about the best course of action. And soon enough the clone would give the real Rin the flower, which would make the blue eyed girl smile the flower did match her eyes and hair in a lovely way. "He's got great taste in flowers. And hes very endearing" shed say with a light smile and blush rising in her cheeks. Shed begin to search for her team leader now after all it was best to get everything done with these problematic orphans quickly before they decided they wanted to steal more.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 390/545 ---/435

Hatsu
The older lady became upset as Hatsu asked her a question. To be honest, she wasnt exactly the best at talking, but that didn't mean she doesn't care. "I apologize, I overstepped. I only want to see the village to be as safe as I can, and all I knew was that they were thieves." Hatsu looked at the ground, saddened. "I've seen too much for a girl my age to not want everyone to be happy." Letting out a heavy sigh, she perked up a bit. "But sitting around doing nothing isn't the way to accomplish that. I have a job to do and I can't just quit. Thanks for your time, and your information, Obaa-san. It's very helpful." Hatsu tried to mend what little relationship with the lady she had, and hopefully she would see things better. Now was not the time for that, however. She needed to head over to the shop the lady had pointed out. Bowing to the old lady, she would exit the shop and head over to Airi's shop, once she finds it. As her clone poofed, Hatsu gained a bit of new information. She had been a bit sloppy, but she got the info she needed. With the new bit of information she would have almost no trouble finding Airi's shop. Entering, she would look around to see if someone was around to answer some questions.

Clone 1
Watches and waits.

Clone 2
It seemed like this was all the clone was going to get out of the man, so she bowed to him politely. "Thanks for your time, it was very helpful." walking back into the street, the clone wanted to report this to its creator but did not know where to find her. So instead the clone would create another clone, and then poof to send the info back to the original. Looking around this time for a clothing shop, eventually she would find one. Opening the door to the shop she would find all sorts of outfits, ranging from fancy clothes for occasions to plain everyday working attire. "Is anybody in? I have a few questions." The clone would also spot a chinese dress that looked like it would be good to wear. It would offer plenty of room to move around, while covering her effectively still.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Rexnov

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin
3/5 - Hatsu and Clone 2 are looking for shopkeepers.

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Shadow Clone Technique - B Rank Maruton

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:51 am
GalagaHero

Hatsu
As Hatsu entered the shop, a gentle voice called from further in. "Hello!" It was quickly followed by an exclamation of surprise, and a crash as some boxes toppled over. A moment later, a young woman stepped out of the back room, cheeks pink in embarrassment, though it was almost lost to her vibrant red hair. She smiled sheepishly at the genin. "What can I do for you?" Stepping up to one of the cases of jewelry, she glanced a couple of times at Hatsu before searching through the display.

Clone 1
All seemed pretty normal for a winter day. People did wander the streets, although they were smaller in number and bundled up to stave off the cold. The day had warmed up quite a bit, though, and the sounds of dripping water filled the air as drops slid from icicles to the ground many feet below. It was thanks to this dripping that the clone would hear a squeak from below, in the alley to the left of her. Should she look, she would see a figure, maybe no more than ten years old, watching the crowds from the safety of the shadows. They wore ratty clothes, but were covered almost head to toe in cloth. The squeak was from a drop of water landing on their face.

Clone 2
A man stepped out of the rows of clothing a moment later. He was maybe in his twenties, blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale. "Hello, hello! Welcome to the Humble Traveler's Boutique, one of the oldest shops in town." Clapping his hands together in front of him, he smiled endearingly at the clone. "What can I do for you?

Rexnov

Axel
Seeing Axel sifting through his bag of ryo, the man waved his hands in front of him to stop the genin. "No, it's fine. We'll recover. But thank you, young man." He gave Axel a warm smile, showing perhaps not everyone thought so bitterly about the shinobi. He watched the red-head leave before returning to his work.

Lunar_Serenade19

Rin
--

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 405/545 ---/435

Hatsu
After hearing the crash, Hatsu would flinch a small bit, hoping whoever back there was okay. Afterwards a woman with red hair stepped out. Hatsu regained composure. "I'm because of reports of theivery in the plaza. I understand this shop was one of the five hit." Hatsu scratched the back of her neck, nervous. She didn't want what happened with the older lady to happen with this one. "Is there any information you could give me about the thieves? I was told they may be children." Hatsu wasn't the best at explaining things to people, but she was trying her best to choose her words wisely.

Clone 1
Shortly after Rin had come back to the plaza and headed south, the clone would hear a squeak from the alleyway beside the building she was on. Aware of her surroundings just as much as what was right in front of her, the clone would peer over the edge of the rooftop to see where the noise came from. A child was there, to what the clone thought was an attempt at hiding, but from what? The child was staring out at the crowd, weird. The clone kept a lookout around the place, but kept an eye on the child too. It wasn't exactly a safe time for children to be out by themselves.

Clone 2
The clone walked into the shop, and was greeted by a man with a smile. Smiling back at the man she would hold up two fingers. "I just have a couple of questions. I'm here regarding the thieves that have been stealing from shops in the plaza. Is there anything you can tell me about them?" Putting on a much more serious face she would lower her hand, waiting patiently for an answer.

Rexnov

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin
4/5 - Hatsu and Clone 2 are talking to shopkeepers.
Clone 1 is keeping an eye on the child and the plaza.

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Her search for her leader was less thrilling than she expected it to be "I should buy some new clothes from one of these shops soon, I'm kind of low on money thouht...guess I'll have to do a lot of missions soon, get some funds up..." she was wondering about in search for her leader, she would consider heading into a few of the shops and asking but she already knew they might be clueless or point in the direction she was going to head soon enough. She might as well find Hatsu and settle on all of the information that they had found, considering Axel was following a similar lead of the bandits beeing just kids. She thought critically for a moment about how to alert her leader "Well shes bound to be inside a shop so a message over the air probably wont work..." shed sigh. " Guess I'm heading into the shops maybe I'll get lucky..." She'd head into one of the shops that had been hit and would spot her leader, or perhaps a clone she had made, it was possible. She wasn't sure which of the two but she had found Hatsu so it was alright. "Well then guess I'm lucky..." shed mumble lightly to herself before walking toward Hatsu, who had been greeted by a red headed woman. "Hatsu-san glad I found you. I found a few things out thought I should report back seeing as its quite a bit of information." she'd say pleased to find her temporary team leader.

Rexnov

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

Techniques used:

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

The Iron Sand clone nodded, the girl was right, it was time they got back together and talked about what they had learned. The clone ran as fast as it could (not very) and it took him almost ten minutes to reach Axel at the other side of the Plaza. “Its time we meet up.” The clone said to Axel once he stepped out of the flower ship. “I still can’t believe you took 50 ryo from me…” The real one protested, the clone only rolled his eyes. “Not important.” The clone barked. “Go back to the point of meeting and wait there, they should be going there eventually, but Rin got a lead, she didn’t tell me what it was, but, yeah, point is, lets meet up.” Axel rose an eyebrow. Why was his clone going toward Rin? Did it have something to do with the 50 Ryo? “… Why am I scared about whatever you did with that money.” The clone sighed in frustration and grabbed the real Axel’s wrist and dragged him through the plaza to the point where they had met up at the start of the search.

OOC:

Technique Used:

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:13 pm
GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Hatsu and Rin
The young woman turned back to face Hatsu, and opened her mouth to respond. However, she stopped when Rin entered the shop and spoke to the dark-haired genin as if she weren't there. Her smile faded a bit, but once Rin had finished, she tried again. "Yes, they were children. At least, I think they were. They couldn't have been any older than you are." She cocked her head slightly. "I remember hearing that there were five of them... Oh!" She stuck a finger up as she remembered something. "I heard one of them shout the name 'Izumi'. I'm not sure if that helps at all. I think they may have stolen from here to sell the jewelry for money."

Clone 1
The child stayed a moment longer before backing away into the alley, then turning and leaving, heading for what looked to be the residential district.

Clone 2
[I'm just going to summarize the conversation.]
The man essentially told Hatsu that some kids ranging from ten to maybe fifteen used the changing rooms and cold to layer several sets clothing, and snuck out while he was busy with another customer. He didn't catch them until they were out the door and gone.

Rexnov

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 420/545 ---/435

Hatsu
Hatsu ignored, Rin as she came into the store, interrupting the lady. The lady paused, displeased with Rin. Once done talking, she would be unsure if she had helped any. "Any information, no matter how little, if of great help. Thanks for your time, and I apologize on behalf of my colleague." Bowing to the lady, she would then turn towards Rin.
"As for you, I thought I told the both of you that we'd meet up at the tree." Hatsu would then walk past Rin, and out of the shop, towards the tree. As she walked into the square she would give a thumbs up to her clone, who was still kneeling on the rooftop. Poofing, the clone would send all the information it had gathered back to Hatsu.

Clone 1
The kid eventually left, towards the residential district. "Huh? Isn't that the way to the residential district? I thought it was destroyed." The clone would murmur to herself, deciding it to be odd, and a thing worth remembering. Moments later the clone would spot Hatsu by the tree, giving her a thumbs up. Nodding, the clone would poof, sending information back to Hatsu, and the two hatsuyuki clouds dissipating.

Clone 2
"Ah, I see. Now for question number two." The clone paused for a moment. "There isnt any way you could hold onto a dress for me, is there?" Pointing behind her at the red dress, her expression would change from a serious one to a more relaxed one. "I don't have any money on me right now, but I can come back soon with some."

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin
Hatsu is at the plaza square, Clone 1 is gone, and Clone 2 is asking about a red chinese dress.

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori

She would notice the fact she had interupted the counter lady and would bow "Forgive me I wasn't aware you were about to speak." Shed soon lift herself, hearing Hatsu's words made her ache a bit. Sure she had certain instructions but she thought it would be a bit faster and more time efficient to meerly seek Hatsu out, lesson learned, never again would she seek out a group leader without being told to specifically. It was better to wait the time patiently alone than to be given the cold shoulder. She would sigh and observe Hatsu walk past her. 'Never again...' shed think to herself, before waiting a while until Hatsu was far enough for her to begin following, she would keep her distance, the cold shoulder was enough from villagers, but her squad leader? She'd rather avoid a direct scolding.

Rexnov

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

Techniques used:

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:59 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 435/545 ---/435

Hatsu
Heading out to the plaza square, Hatsu would notice Rin staying behind her quite a ways. She was probably keeping distance because of Hatsu's remark inside the shop, but now was not the time to distance each other. The second clone she had would now poof, giving her information about the mission, as well as a bit extra. Needless to say she had an errand to run before she left the plaza. She would then take out the latest report to read while she waited for the group to all be there. Something piqued her interest, but now was not the time for it.

Clone 2
Nodding in approval, the man would allow the clone to reserve the clothing, but said if it was not picked up withing 24 hours, he would not hold it for her any longer. Agreeing to the terms, the clone would grab the right size of dress and hand it to the man, then poof back, returning knowledge to Hatsu.

Rexnov

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin
Took over the NPC, with permission from you.

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:45 am
User Image
Rin Yukimori

Rin would reach the plaza along with Hatsu but mostly keeping the distance, she wasn't about to approach without reason anymore. 'Speak when spoken to...you'll survive' she would think to herself, it was easier that way, it always was. She was a silent person and somewhat meek, which wasn't exactly a positive thing during battle but during regular mission it was probably a benefit to others. Shed mostly stand with her hands crossed, a personal barrier to keep others at bay while she waited for instructions. She considered the flower Axel had given her and would allow it to help her relax. Tucking it behind her ear it would feel like a small area of peace and serenity to focus on while she waited.

Rexnov

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

Techniques used:

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Axel sat in the center of the plaza, waiting for Hatsu and Rin to make their way there. He tried to make small talk with the clone, but that did not really amount of anything. “Ah, you guys are finally here.” He stood up and walked over to meet them so they would not have to walk to much. “I might have found something, it looks like our thieves are just kids, not ninja from what I could gather, or maybe they just didn’t want to use their ninjutsu to attract attention, but that’s just an observation on my behalf.” He said, and waited for them to answer, and then he noticed the flower on Rin’s head. Who had given that to her. He shuffled in place somewhat uncomfortable, did she have a boyfriend? That wasn’t possible, was it? If so, why did she kiss him?? He’d sigh and after a while would face the white haired girl. “That’s a nice fl-“ The Iron Sand clone would elbow him and lean in close and tell him that it was he who gave him the flower, along with the word idiot . “I mean, did you like the flower?”

OOC:

Technique Used:

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 450/545 ---/435

As Axel gave his report, he seemed unsure about whether they had ninjutsu or not. Hatsu closed her eyes, sorting through all the information that she had gathered. It might not be the best information, but it would be enough to get them where they needed to go, hopefully. Hatsu cleared her throat, loud enough to alert the other two. "Now isn't the time for small talk, we have a job to do." Hatsu paused, collecting her thoughts one last time, then looked up at the other two with a serious glare. "There are about five children altogether, ages ranging from about ten to about fifteen. One of their names is probably Izumi, as one of them shouted that as they were stealing jewelry. I suggest we look in the residential district first, as I saw a child in torn clothes eyeing the plaza by himself, then head in that direction." She would then look to Rin, who was currently a bit tense from before. "Do you have anything to add, Rin?"

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games