Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
[ okay smile ]

[Edit: That better smile ]

((Much, thanks.))
Kastel groans and twitches a little when Evelin starts tapping her. Her eyes slowly reopen and looks around with an unfocused gaze. Her head felt like it was trying to pop off her shoulders as she manages to focus on the other woman. "I lost control didn't I..." She mutters a curse under her breath as she tries to sit up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm
"It happens, I've had a lot of time to learn how to control my powers, you'll be able to do so as well." She smiled and helped the girl up. "I'll be back." She walked over to the edge and jumped off the building, straight to the ground and rubble. Instead of smacking into the ground, Evelin seemed to have vanished in a whole that went down for miles.

A minute or two later, she shot back up and walked over to Kastel with a bag that was once empty, and was now filled with water. "Underground water, very tasty if you ask me." She chuckled and handed Kastel the water to drink.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:42 pm
Kastel stares at the bag before drinking out of it. "The Syndicate isn't going to be to happy with what happened here.", Kastel says after gulping down most of the water. The sharp pain of her headache had faded to a slightly less sharp pain. She looks around as she rubs her temples in an attempt to sooth more of the pain away. "Looks like I caused another blackout. Hope it isn't as widespread as last time..." She slowly shakes her head and looks up at Evelin, "Any ideas of what to do now? My brain hasn't fully recovered from its overload..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:02 pm
Molly didn't want to fight but figured she could learn to defend better from Theo. She gulped and ran at him and when she was close enough she swung at him.
(would it be alright if i said she's quick on her feet from running away all the time?)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm
((Sorry Voodo, can't do that with her since that would be a little drastic for her character >.> Though she'll change based off of Dez's words and actions, jsut a little later))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 pm
(Whoa wut happened?)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 pm
((With who?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm
Theo smirked. "ok...abit better." He said as he toke a deep breath and spun his spear and deflected the arrows. "Though your nature going aginist poision. Not a good match in most cases." He said looking at Eva.

Dez ran forward and began punching at Theo rapidly. "I'll get you and prove I'm the best so i can defend everyone!"

Theo glared at Dez. "hmph...." He grabbed Dez's arm before smirking. "C'mon air boy! Lets see you fly!" he said before throwing dez up above him. He turned his spear so the bladed end was facing the ground. "Scorpio's fury!" He yelled as he glowed purple and stabbed the blunt end of his spear rapdily into Dez sending him flying upward and through the roof.

Dez gasped as he was launched upward so easily. He looked at the roof and saw some people on it before focusing on Theo. "I need to use this as a advantage!" He said as he toke a deep breath "maybe if I calm down..." He said as he floated abit as he began glowing. "Aero Divebomb!" He said a she launched down through the hole towards Theo.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 pm
((@molly: yes thats fine

@mind: ok either way it works

@Fox: everyone moved to the warehouse to train and theo told berner to get pumped up to try and summon his weapons and now he is faicng aginist Eva and dez training them and Kastel and Evelin just escaped the syndicate and are now on the warehouse roof and Kastel caused a black out. I think thts it))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm
"I think that would depend on the plant in question..." Eva murmured to herself, glancing at the ground beneath Theo's feet. She knelt down, placing a hand on the floor. 'I wonder if I could break through this? Maybe if I concentrate hard enough, I can get a strong enough plant to come up...' she thought as she closed her eyes. Cue the massive vine bursting up through the ground and grabbing at Theo's ankle to hold him down.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 pm
Theo looked down and raised a eyebrow. "huh there ya go. Not bad." He said befor elooking up at dez. "and that might hurt."

Dez glared at Theo as he held his gauntlet forward balled up in a fist as wind began whipping around him making him look like a bullet as he shot forward faster.

Theo smirked and blocked the attack with his spear as the two were now locked in a stand still both trying to fight the other off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm
(ok)

Berner looked at himself... get pumped up?..... he then started thinking of fighting evil bad guys...... He got fired up...... then his hands caught onfire "Whoa!"he looked at his right hand "Well, it looks like Seth wasn't lying after all....." he swung his hand to his side and a sword appeared "Whoa... hehehe Nice" he looked at his other hand.... the then started spinnign hte fire faster and faster until it morphed into a gun "NICE!" he did a quick spin and posed with the weapons "Check me out! I'm a Swordslinger!"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 pm
Theo glared at Dez as they kept struggling. "If your going to get serious I might have to try now..." He said as he let out a loud battle yell as a purple aura flowed off of him and thick purple poision covered his arms and legs.

Dez's eyes grew and he broke off and pushed away from Theo after seeing some poision on his gauntet and it slowly damaging it. "What the hell!?"

Theo smirked. "I'm a pision user....I cna sue any form of poision. Mine is very deadly due to my Zodiac. Phyisical attacks are useless on me now!!!" He said laughing and smirking. "Try and beat me now!:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 pm
All this got berner even more revved upa dn his feet were also engulfed in flames and he started hovering off the ground "Yeah now thats what I'm talk-WHOA!!" he instantly shot off to the ceiling "Nononononono" he forced a palm forward and fire out trowing him bck in the opposite direction "Aaaaugh!" he shot in a different direction "INCOMING!" He barely dodged Eva and busted through the wall ".................. I think I'm getting the hang of it...... and Ow..... big ow..."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:48 am
theo watched berner and sighed. "Great a wild fireball...." he said as he dodged a punch from dez. "Your not smart! phyiscal attacks won't work on me now!"

Dez smirked. "I know...." He said as theo's stomach suddenly was pushed down as if getting punched. "I figured that...so i used the wind to punch you." He said watching Theo skid back and hold his stomach  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games