Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

"You alright back there, Sai?" Zil said over his shoulder. The prince was sound asleep in the passenger seat, being watched by Dustin but thank God for everyone that he was. It would've been a pain to have him complaining about this, that, and everything else in between. The trip was fairly smooth although Zil couldn't afford to be lax because he know things go wrong mostly when people became careless. He plans on staying in Helmshire for a day and probably gather some info on anything he could find. Of course... That was the plan unless he was to be brought to the king and interrogated. No one wants that. Well, at least, no one wants to interrogate someone like Zil.

((★OOC: Yip. Good job. I'm ready to timeskip to morning too =3 ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 am
((ditto. XP))

Mikhael kept himself busy, putzing around with the equipment in the truck, specifically the guns. some of the others had long been asleep, but he simply couldn't. he never could on these caravan runs.

ninja-boi92

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:52 am
Saiyu nodded her head, only realising after a momnets lul in convostation that she couldn't be seen by zil in the front.
Tutting at her own stuppidity Saiyu pushed herslef from her lieing possision, the palms of her hands pressed flat against the colde, steel floor, propping her up as she pulled her legs down from the side of the caravan, twitching as the achinge limbs cracked in protest, "yep all's good back here how about you and IT! i havn't hearded any complaining for a while now so i assume hes either asleep, dead or drugged?" waiting for the reply the red head pulled herself completly from the floor and purched herself inbetween a set of shipping crates, the small space making her feel less vunrable then the wide floor of the shippment van. It also helpped to know that mantis was near by fiddaling with some of the equiptment. As much as Saiyu hated guns she had to admit it was probably a lot safer to be near someone who knew what end of the gun went bang.

(( ready when everyone else is ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:46 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

"Haha! Drugged? We wish! But thankfully, he fell asleep by himself. I think it's gonna be a smooth ride. Say, is there anything in particular that we should do in Helmshire before we go back to Diethelm? You know? Something fun?" Zil said, pretty bored about the set up in Diethelm. There, he felt like he was the only animated thing in reach. Everyone was either so formal or thuggish or scared to death unlike in Helmshire where people were much more laid back and casual just like him.

((★OOC: I'm gonna say we arrived at Helmshire if it's morning already~ ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 am
(( sounds good, though wait till lollie gets back i think ))

Saiyu rubbed the top of her head in thought, tapping her foot against the steel floor of the cargo van "as far as i know theres not a lot to do in the evenings, theres a pretty early street ban due to all the shelling in the first part of the war....but if we get there by morning theres usualy a lot of childrens games in the town squair and deppending on the shop you go to th some times have hings for adults...some cafes have compotitions other then that i'm not sure....theres a lot of things going on in the morning, when i lived there though i was mainly in the palace with my family....trust me not much happens there..." letting out a slight chuckle Saiyu placed he arms behind her head and lent back between the crates, her eyes shut. "oh and if its a sunday theres genraly an open market thats always good to go and see....though probably not your type of thing" if anything the time she had spent with Zil gave her the impresion that he would prefer a bar over a market stall brows.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 am
Mikhael spoke up, oddly, for the first time. he hadn't really been part of the conversation, but he was getting tired. it may have been from that. he wasnt even sure, himself, if he was just speaking aloud to himself, or to them. "sounds fun..." he sounded unenthused, though it seemed to be from the distraction of him working at the finer details of the rifle in his hands, rather than any sort of feeling of not caring.  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:45 pm
((Ok! Let's time skip when Eternal gets on!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm
((I'm here. smile Timeskip now.))

Damien woke up to his alarm playing Our Absolute Leader is Our One and Only Idol. He had an alarm made that played all the country's propaganda songs. It was set to play a song randomly, so part of the fun was not being sure which song he would wake up to next. The dictator pulled himself out of bed and headed for the shower. He then began singing his own version of the song that just played, and of course it was horribly off key.

Dustin woke up as the caravan arrived at its destination. He had been keeping watch until his eyes couldn't take it anymore and his eyelids had covered them over. He felt stiff.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm
((Harrah for Damien's terrible singing! xd I'll post the twins in a moment. ))

Jian woke up the next morning, not remembering where he was. As soon as his wound ached, he recalled what happened the day before and let out a sigh. He took a shower and freshened up in the clinic's bathroom, then he had his wound re-wrapped, and he put on the uniform. Even though his arm was fine, they put it in a sling so that he wouldn't reopen the wound in his shoulder. After that, he walked down to the main hq, hoping to meet up with Damien.

Shadow woke up on the couch in her apartment with a terrible headache. She groaned as she rolled off the couch in her wrinkled outfit and staggered to the bathroom. "God... what happened last night..." she asked herself as she took a few painkillers. After a few moments, she noticed the stitches on her head. Slowly she lifted her hand to touch them as she slowly recalled what happened. "Oh right... I was drugged... b*****d... I will probably have to call someone to find out what happened." She mumbled. "Where's Saiyu?" She asked aloud. "I'll have to contact hq and figure out what happened..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm
After Damien got all dried off, he put on his uniform and exited his secret apartment. He went down the hall and entered the main building, heading up to the generals' dining hall for breakfast. He was hungry and had a slight headache. He probably had a little more to drink then he should have, but at least this time he didn't get hammered.

Speaking of which, he would be having a word with his brother...

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 pm
The alarm sounded off through the children's dormitory as all of the children started to wake up and get dressed. Both Vincent and Valkyrie groaned, hating the sound of the blasted alarm. Both reluctantly got up and began their morning routine, including redoing their black nail polish because wearing nail polish is forbidden in the student hand book. After they had gotten ready, with minutes to spare, both went over the plan and the precautions. At long last, they were loaded in the buses and sent to the military hq holding hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm
Jian had just made it to the dining hall before Damien and waited for him. By that point, he was starving. Then again, he also hoped his friend wouldn't panic when he saw Jian's arm in a sling.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:25 pm
Mikhael slowly came to, glancing around. he must have been out for a few hours. he was seated, partly hunched over. he cradled the rifle lightly in his arms like a teddy bear. he looked around, too tired to move more than that at the moment. "ugh... morning already...?" he mumbled, mostly to himself. the lulling rumble of the moving vehicle was making staying awake very difficult. he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:19 pm
Damien saw the sling and chuckled a little. "I thought you had a bullet wound, not a pulled muscle. Perhaps the doctors were worried you'd have them punished if you felt you didn't receive good enough treatment. Then again, I suppose it's to keep you from moving your shoulder too much. Considering where you were shot, that is probably a good idea" Damien commented. He then added. "You haven't seen Dietrich yet, have you?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 pm
"Yeah, they don't want it moving around." Jian replied. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen Dietrich since last night." He replied. He wanted to say more, but he also didn't want to worry Damien any more. Instead, he decided to change the subject. "Um... the children should be here in a little less then an hour. The foyer has already been set up for the occasion."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games