Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:15 pm
It was at this point, Remy was contemplating why he bothered letting Princey live. He then realized that if he actually killed the guy, then there would be a possible jail sentence in the future along with a sudden career change into super villainy. "Sweet, it's about damn time, show me some fireworks you poser!" Remy yelled, knowing full well Prince would launch a couple missiles that Remy would be able to deflect, both destroying the robot and the door he was stuck behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

Prince was grinning in the control room. That missile was headed straight for Remy. Little did he know that today, it was quite mixed up. Prince made it so that the missile would explode as always. This time though, he added some sleeping gas components to it. Hopefully, this little experiment would work out as expected. If that failed, there was always the other missile mounted on the robot's shoulder. Remy better act with cautiousness. If that robot explodes, there is a lot of firepower on it. It would most likely take Remy with it if he doesn't find a solution.

((OOC: Good grief. Brain drain! ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm
Remy clapped and sent the missile away from him with a sonic boom. He made sure to knock it towards the robot in the hopes that it would destroy the damn thing when it hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:43 pm
((BUMP))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:15 am
omgIisonfiyah
((BUMP))

((I'm having a hard time thinking of something to respond to that. Besides, Mousey would bite your head off. She did say at least 6 sentences in this RP, right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Ayame-Yuura
omgIisonfiyah
((BUMP))

((I'm having a hard time thinking of something to respond to that. Besides, Mousey would bite your head off. She did say at least 6 sentences in this RP, right?))

((F**k my life -_-; I'm sorry, I'm not feeling anything coming in addition to clapping, knocking away the missile and hoping stuff blows up. crying ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:56 pm
{I'm sorry, but is it still possible for me to participate in this RP? If so, and if you all wouldn't mind, what is currently going on? I find myself a little confused as to how I should re-enter.}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 pm
((Princey kidnapped Ash and Dahlia and sent a Deathbot to fight Remy. It launched a missile at him and then after that, no one has posted in accordance to the story.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 am
Animeprincess_9400
{I'm sorry, but is it still possible for me to participate in this RP? If so, and if you all wouldn't mind, what is currently going on? I find myself a little confused as to how I should re-enter.}

((It be epic to have her head back to base, call Prince and have Prince distracted from the controls so Remy could deal a blow to the deathbot and severely damage it then perhaps have it lose its limbs one by one after that attack XD That be useful~ Bea still has the 'secret weapon' that turns off powers, btw~))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:05 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Animeprincess_9400

((It be epic to have her head back to base, call Prince and have Prince distracted from the controls so Remy could deal a blow to the deathbot and severely damage it then perhaps have it lose its limbs one by one after that attack XD That be useful~ Bea still has the 'secret weapon' that turns off powers, btw~))

((OH MY GOD. YES, FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!! XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 am
Animeprincess_9400

((Eyz. Look up))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 pm
{Thank you for the suggestion! If this reason doesn't work, please let me know. Also, sorry for the crappy post.}

Beatrice had intended on heading out to follow through with Prince's orders. She had intended on following behind, on hiding within the shadows to provide the perfect strike against Remy with Prince's latest invention. However, as luck would have it, he ended up leaving her in the dust and she had no clue as to where he was at the moment being. She returned to headquarters, extremely ashamed of her scatter-brainedness, with hopes of finding Prince there already with the two hostages. Obviously, since they are eternally doomed to failure, this would not be the case. As a last resort she whipped out her phone, dialing Prince's number in hopes of learning his whereabouts.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

"N-N-N-NOO!!!" Prince yelped as though in pain as his button mashing was interrupted by an incoming call quickly projected on the screen. Why did he make Supercomputer in charge of his cellphone too again? He couldn't see from the robot's point of view for now and when he was able to get the screen back online. It was already too late as some serious damage was done to the deathbot and its left arm came off. "Aww drats!" Prince said like a kid who was this close to losing a video game. He technically was. He then answered Bea, "Oh. Bea! I'm in Supercomputer's control room, sparring with Remy. You have 'that', right?" He didn't realize it as he was speaking through the mic but Remy could hear everything he was saying. He button mashed a little more, letting lose the other missile and saying between breaths of exasperation, "Alright. No more mister nice guy!"

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 pm
"Yes, I still have 'that'. I'll be with you shortly." Bea spoke in a business-like manner, wishing to get straight to the task at hand. She did not wish to make Prince lose a battle because of her own carelessness. She...simply got lost sometimes. To be perfectly fair, the city is ginormous and marks of damage from Prince's machines were not anything to go by - after all, they were everywhere from every sort of machine or monster. At this point, one truly couldn't tell one from the other.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 pm
"Hey, what are you talking about? Are you planning another surprise?" Remy inquired and clapped at the missile again. He figured Prince had forgot to turn the mic off again, which happened frequently enough to warrant Remy paying attention as it usually revealed key aspects of his plan for that particular morning/afternoon/evening. I wonder what THAT is referring to, whatever it is cannot be too pleasant. Remy thought, wondering if Prince had found out about any secret allergies Remy himself was unaware of, or maybe, God forbid, he actually had something that would weaken Remy the same way Kryptonite did to Superman.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff